Gardening with Granddad Ch. 09

Story Info
Jimmy's shopping gets hot.
1.7k words
4.41
70.9k
9
0

Part 9 of the 26 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/16/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My life was set – a new Jeep by summer’s end, my own new loft fully furnished to start College with AND a magnificent grandfather who had become my new lover.

I had expected the worst summer of my life and ended up with one better than even the hottest fiction could produce. The only other part that was as exciting was surprising GRANDDAD everyday with a new outfit – or lack thereof, as was the case most days.

I scoured shops on Sundays trying to find five new things to wear during the coming week. I LOVED Sundays. A sports store, swimwear stores, malls, I couldn’t get enough – but the best places were second hand shops. The gear was outstanding and I could always be assured of a few treasures. By week four I had narrowed it down to which ones had the worst clothes, which to me made the best ones. Worn out, well-used, totally abused clothes were the best. Ripped, torn, threadbare, men’s women’s I didn’t care, it just had to be small and hot!

My first find that Sunday was awesome! A pair of well-worn flat leather sandals with knee high leather laces like the Romans wore in days past. They were a perfect fit and looked hot against my tanned legs.

The second shop was a complete dud, which made me more determined to find something magnificent. The third shop just as bad. Maybe my luck had run out.

When I arrived at the next shop – No News! I was almost overwhelmed by the bins. Every week they replenished the bins of cheap well used TOTALLY unwanted crap – my favourite treasures. These bins were loaded with t-shirts, shorts, socks, jeans, everything was under $1 and it was considered the dredge. It took me half an hour but I found the skimpiest string bikini. In fact, even I pondered how disgusting it was! Obviously a jock’s speedo the fabric was white. It had been very well used and from the ass right around to the front crotch had worn through and the lining torn out. The side Seams were ripped to the waist. I knew this was a keeper. A few minutes later I found a pair of oily greasy 501’s in my size – gross but great for cut-offs or something I thought. Then, I struck gold! I had never seen anything like them EVER. They were the ultimate find in any shop and my heart started racing just by picking them up. I didn’t know if they were men’s or women’s. I didn’t know where you’d actually wear them. All I knew was they were the most perfect fucking shorts I would wear this summer and this find was a 10!

At best they were made to fit a youth or tiny man or woman. All they were made of was a fishnet mesh material in silver grey. That was it. If I could see my hands and fingers you would see my ass, my cock, my balls, EVERYTHING. This would be as close to being naked as I could get. I wanted Granddad and the crew to see me, I wanted to take a trip to the beer store and the butcher – I wanted the whole fucking world to see me in these. Two finds in one store made my day!

I had one more stop at the largest second hand outlet. It was hit and miss just because of its size. On my way through the store I spotted a wild pair of rubber waders, MINE! Black, rubber, right up to my thighs – I thought very hot in the dirt for sure. . I expected one buy to be it. In the boy’s wear I found a terrific pair of white ribbed cotton shorts with elasticized waistband. Since they were for young boys there was no lining and no fly. I knew they would fit perfectly over my ass and package my cock very well.

The men’s wear was filled with the usual – cutoffs, swimsuits, jeans, blah blah blah. It seemed endless. I picked up some long lycra running pants I thought might come in handy sometime. Just beyond them was what I had come for. With what once was the number 5 on it was a former wrestler’s singlet. Royal blue and pinned to the hangar there was so little left of the straps. I t must have been a junior in a young grade maybe 7th or so judging by its size. I knew it would stretch and be a memorable addition to my growing collection of slut wear. On one side the seam was ripped out from leg band to waist. Both straps were only held together by the seams as the fabric was torn obviously in a rough match. It had been washed maybe 200 too many times – it was PERFECT. And, it was 50 cents!

I had shopped enough and headed home, finds in tow. This week would be lots of fun.

Monday morning I pulled on the white ribbed shorts. They were better than I had figured. Too small, the waist started about an inch below my ass crack and let a good two inches of butt out below. In the front, the waist started just above my cock base which showed my newly shaved crotch . My cock and balls were covered by the white ribbed fabric which, when worn, alternated between white cotton stripes and almost sheer fabric in the ribbing. Very hot.

I loved the comments I was getting from the guys now that they were used to my outfits and me. Granddad was totally into my exhibitionism. No one loved it more than me. I loved strutting around showing off my hot ripped young body, tanned and muscled and my Granddad’s boytoy after hours. I swear I was hard 90-percent of the time. There was no indication that any of the 7 guys on the crew were interested but I got LOTS of looks and even a few grabs of my ass. It was a great first day back and we had all fallen into a routine of little work and lots of beer and breaks.

I was up early Tuesday morning. The sun was streaming in my window and I knew it would be a scorcher. I laced up my new Roman sandals and stood admiring myself in the mirror. They were fucking hot, no one could deny that. Then I reached for THE shorts. JESUS! I had never worn anything like this in front of someone before and the sight of me in the mirror was the hottest – I wanted to fuck myself!

The shorts were microscopic in proportion. With almost the same fit as the day previous, the shorts showed my ass crack and cheeks and the fully shaved top of my crotch. The difference was the mesh fabric clung to every inch of my tanned teen body. My flesh was held in by the tiniest, tauntest fishnet. My hard young bubble butt was covered in only this silvery spiderweb. My cock and balls were magnificently displayed in a sac that you would buy marbles or decorative stones in. Everything I had would be set open for the crew to see today. I was going nuts thinking about Granddad’s reaction! This was to be my day.

I went down and made coffee, poured a huge pitcher of juice, got a tray of fruit, muffins and energy bars and set about getting ready for the guys. Mitch showed up first. His eyes near fell out when he walked up on the deck to drop his knapsack.

“ Holy fuck Jimmy!” was all I heard.

“ You sure you want the guys to see you in that?” he asked.

“ Sure thing be great for my tan,” I grinned. He sat back saying, “how about some coffee?”

I was bringing the coffee out when two others arrived. The same reaction. I was fucking rock hard but my cock was so encased in mesh it just made my bulge bigger.

Granddad was next. He came up on the deck grabbed a coffee mug, put his arm around me and said, “ Jimmy you sure know how to make a summer sweet.”

He sat down with the crew and they talked about guy stuff. The whole time their eyes were glued on my shorts and me. All day the looks never ended. I was in heaven and getting hornier by the second. I served lunch then beer and munchies after work. All but one made numerous comments and 4 of them even had a feel of my ass saying it was hotter than most women they had ever fucked. I thought if they only knew.

At several points in the day I went to my room for a quick joint. It just made me bolder and wilder. In the baking sun ours bodies glistened with sweat and tight tanned body shone through its fishnet packaging. I knew when I bent over the crew could see my pink pussy hole exposed through the sheer fabric. My cock dripped pre-cum like mad. Granddad grinned and winked all day. At lunchtime I was fucking wild serving the guys beer and burgers. Strutting around almost naked was the biggest turn on of my life. To have my grandfather and a work crew of 7 hot straight men on the deck was the best summer gift I could hope for. Showing off was better than any sex that might have happened. I got off being their maid, bringing ice cold beer, cooking and serving their beef, anything they asked for I got them.

When I went into the kitchen my grandfather came in to use the can. He rammed his index finger in my hole and pulled it, then sucked the sweat and boy juice he had just captured off it.

“Jimmy you are turning into a fine boy slut,” he said grinning, “ those guys are goin fuckin nuts looking at you and everyone of them is straight.”

“I know gramps,” I responded, “ and it’s turning me on like mad showin off my ass, cock and nipples.”

Granddad said, “ I’ve been watchin them all morning and I can guarantee they have not missed one pose or move you’ve made kid.”

I just laughed and said, “ hmmmm let’s see what this afternoon brings.”

We went back to the deck and for the rest of the afternoon I fed them all the beer they wanted. When they left granddad ripped the shorts off me and fucked me like a roman slave in my thong sandals tied to the knee. The day had been perfect.