Gardening with Granddad Ch. 18

Story Info
The Night Before Our Wedding.
5.1k words
4.38
76k
15

Part 18 of the 26 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/16/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 18 Gardening with Granddad, The Night Before

Several minutes later I was running down the steps towards Granddad's. I knew from the look on his face something was up. It was the same look he always has before we became close – stern to the point of terrifying.

I went through the patio doors and found Granddad standing at the kitchen counter and Grandma seated at the table.

" Hey, you're back," I hollered out running and giving her a huge kiss.

Neither looked very happy, "What's up?"

Granddad said sit down Jimmy we need to talk. I pulled out a chair and he sat between Grandma and me.

Grandma took my hand and began to cry softly.

"Your Grandmother wasn't away playing bridge Jimmy, she was seein a Doctor," Granddad said calmly.

"Oh."

Grandma said softly," Jimmy, the doctors can't do anything, I have cancer."

Five weeks later she was gone.

It was quick, painless and we spent many hours together. The day after the funeral I came home to the loft to find Steve's stuff gone. There wasn't a sign he had even been there. I was totally puzzled. I tried calling his cell phone and found it it was disconnected.

I headed off to the main house and found Granddad having a beer in the kitchen.

"Hey Granddad, somethin's up, Steve's stuff is gone and his cell phone is disconnected, what's going on?

"Things have changed Jimmy" he started but I cut him off , but Granddad I don't want things to change I love you and love our life together and the loft is awesome," I screamed at him.

"Sit down and shut up," he pounded his fist on the table, "things have changed and you'll do what I decide boy."

Granddad was back, the same miserable hateful, nasty man I had grown up with.

" Ya Steve is gone and things are gonna be fuckin different around here boi."

"Your Grandmother and I made some decisions about you boi and you're gonna do exactly what we decided," he growled at me.

"Now go in our bedroom your Grandmother left a letter for ya on her dresser."

I left, feeling completely lost and unhappy. How could this all end? It had been only five months. This was everything I always wanted.

I reached the bedroom, found the letter and sat on the bed. Trembling, I opened the envelope and found the letter Grandma had written to me.

Dear Jimmy; Be happy. I love you dearly. I hope you understand what I am about to say and will make y dream come true for your Grandmother. You are a very special boy Jimmy and you have brought so much joy to us. Now that I am gone things must change. Do not argue with your Grandfather Jimmy. He needs you now and I need you to follow my instructions. Steve is gone Jimmy. Your grandfather has found him a new place to live and a new job. We know how much you loved Steve and all he gives you but you must understand. We have discussed this with your father who agrees with our decision Jimmy. You will find he supports everything I am about to tell you. You will be moving out of the loft....

My heart sunk and I dropped the letter, tears running down my cheeks. Five months and now it was over. My whole life had changed and now suddenly everything was evaporating.

...We need you to leave the loft Jimmy as it is important that you support your Grandfather and his needs.

I was shaking thinking this was the most horrible thing they could have done to me.

Jimmy, you must take my place.

What? My hands were shaking like mad what was my grandmother telling me,I had to reread the sentence.

Jimmy, you must take my place. You must move into the house Jimmy. In fact, you must take your place in your Grandfather's bed. You are his now Jimmy. He owns you and he owned me.

Tomorrow Jimmy there will be a huge ceremony in which you will take my place as your Grandfather's wife. All arrangements have been made. Do this for me Jimmy. Do it for your Grandfather. Do it for our family.

I believe this is what you want Jimmy. I believe this is your destiny. With love,

Your Grandmother.

I was in shock. My Grandmother was telling me to take her place? How, after what she knew? I couldn't believe what I had read.

"So, are you gonna do what your Grandmother has asked Jimmy?" Granddad asked from the door where he was staring and watching my reaction.

" I don't understand, she said I am to take her place, leave the loft."

"Yes, Jimmy you were brought into my life Jimmy and you have become everything your Grandmother, father and me always wanted of you, this is the final step," he said, " everything has been arranged Jimmy, tomorrow we will be joined."

"But I am your grandson and I can't be your," I started to say.

"I can make you anything I want boy and you seem to have liked it so far," he grinned.

"Of course Granddad but a ceremony, your bed, can we really? I asked excitedly.

"Just wait til you see what you Grandma has planned for tomorrow," he laughed turning and going back to the kitchen.

Running after him I was wild with anticipation, "but Granddad what about tomorrow, what is happening, yes yes I want this YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed!

He roared with laughter, "Like you wouldn't do it you fucking little slut, is there anything you wouldn't do for my cock?"

"NO NO NO NOTHING GRANDPA NOTHING I FUKCING LOVE YOU!"

With that my gorgeous hot hairy macho boy fucking grandfather was on one knee holding my hand.

" Jimmy, will you marry me?" he asked pulling a huge diamond ring from the pocket of his levis.

"Jesus! Man look at that thing it's fucking HUGE!"

"It's your grandmother's and now it's yours, marry me Jimmy."

"Yes oh my god yes Granddad yes I will marry you yes!" I said admiring the enormous rock on my finger.

Granddad stood, his lips forced onto mine. His tongue deep in my throat.

"Now, you need to go to the loft for one final night Jimmy," Granddad said letting me go.

"But we can be together now," I argued.

"No, Jimmy everything is planned for tomorrow."

With that, he led me to the door and said goodnight.

My head was spinning. I was dizzy as I headed back to the loft. My last night in the loft? As I reached the top of the stairs my Father was sitting on the couch smiling at me.

"So, son, I see you have a new ring," he asked.

I ran to him jumping onto his lap and throwing my arms around his neck.

"Oh, Daddy, this is amazing so incredible are you sure this is what you want, you're my Father?"

"Jimmy, all we ever hoped for was someday you would be part of our family, we never ever thought you would agree to any of this Son," my father said, "you have made us very happy and very proud."

"Oh Daddy, I love you but Grandpa is ..." I couldn't finish my sentence I didn't want to hurt my father.

"Jimmy, I know. I can see how you feel with my Father. You are completely devoted to serving him. Maybe someday our time will come Son, but for now you and he must be together," he said holding me tightly.

I looked at him, our lips met and I could feel his cock growing under me.

"What about Mom?" I asked.

"Your mother went away on a shopping trip this morning, it was a surprise for her," he said, "don't worry, she won't be back for five days."

"Daddy, what is happening, why did Granddad send me here tonight, why can't I be with him, what about tomorrow?" I had a million questions.

"Whoa boy slow down. Your grandmother planned everything baby. Starting from tonight right up until tomorrow night," my Father started, "tonight, you are mine baby, father and son together."

Our lips and tongues went wild over each others. I loved my Father. He was so hot, so butch. In twenty years he would be an incredible beast.

"Daddy, I love you, I will always love you. Thank you for going to Europe and letting me and Granddad get to know each other Daddy."

"Tomorrow is an important day Jimmy," my Father started, "in the morning preparations will start to get you ready for your Grandfather and the ceremony," he smiled at me, "but tonight it's just us baby and Daddy needs some relief from a hot young blond whore – you up for it?"

I stood up releasing my throbbing cock from its tight spandex case.

"Always up for Daddy!" I laughed dropping to my knees unleashing his cock from his bulging jeans.

I took a deep breath and rammed my lips and throat around my father's cock. I kept breathing through my nose so I could go all the way down to the base of his hairy monster cock. He was moaning heavily and thrusting his cock hard against the back of my throat.

"Oh Jimmy baby what a good son Daddy has made, what a fucking good little cocksucker I have created."

"Daddy, I want this night to be so special, tell me what you need Daddy anything,"I begged him.

" Son, there is only one thing I want from the cheap family slut I made with my cock," he said with an evil grin.

"Yes Daddy anything there is nothing I won't do for you tonight."

" Baby, in your bedroom is a very special present to start your transformation," my father instructed me.

I leaped up and ran into the bedroom, my father right behind.

I stood in the doorway, my mouth dropped open at what was laid before me.

Everything for a wedding was displayed throughout the room.

"Well, Jimmy what does my son think of his grandmother's taste for a wedding?" my Dad asked laughing at the same time.

I ran to the bed going through the enormous selection of hot, wild and WHITE gear my Grandma had left me. There was everything from the tiniest of panties, thongs, g-strings to sheer tiny tops. Then I realized what else was displayed.

"Holy fuck!" I squealed! "She is fucking WILD!"

"So, Son you still haven't answered, do you like your grandmother's taste in wedding gear?" my Father asked again.

I turned towards him holding up a white lace body stocking that was clearly made for a woman. "This is fucking insane Dad I never fucking thought."

"Well, your grandmother and us we all thought for you so tomorrow will be a very special day for our baby boy."

"Oh my god fuck I am gonna look fucking hot in some of this," I was in heaven going through the hottest, sexiest skimpiest gear I had ever had.

"Open the red boxes baby," my Dad instructed me.

I tore the huge satin ribbon and bows off and almost died. The first box held a dozen of the most outrageous white lace, black sheer and hot pink mesh underwear I had ever seen. I quickly ripped the second box open to discover matching garters and stockings for every pair of panties. Ripping the third box open I found matching corsets, gloves and wild bras. My cock shot one of the biggest loads ever to come from it just from opening the boxes.

" Well, my son, I take it you approve?" my father laughed.

" Approve? Man she definitely wants me to take her place! My pussy is gonna be in fuckin heaven," I said overwhelmed by the box contents.

I kept opening the boxes and they were filled with more incredible hot sexy gear. Then my father said, "Jimmy, we have something very special, one final thing for you, in the closet."

I ran and tore open the doors and there hanging was the most phenomenal incredible hot wild insane wedding outfit imaginable.

Completely sheer, the outfit consisted of a tiny tiny mini dress sort of. It had small strings over the shoulder and was cut deep, I could tell down to at least my nipples and I doubted it would cover my ass it was so short. With it were a matching sheer gstring, elbow length gloves, a garter, stockings, and whore size stiletto heels. Hanging next to it was a veil. In a black velvet box was a 2 inch thick diamond encrusted cock ring.

I was still in shock and ecstasy when my father said, "Put it on Son our night has just begun."

He left the room and I started slipping the hottest outfit I had ever put on my body over my shaved smooth young blond body.

I had the cockring, thong, stockings and gloves on when I realized there was another box I had not opened on the shelf. Inside were the most magnificent voluptuous false tits imaginable. I took the glue and carefully placed each 40d lifelike tit on my chest. I was truly incredible. I slipped the sheer gown over my transformed body and finally placed the veil on my tossled long golden hair.

Entering the livingroom my father said, " Holy fuck baby, what a fucking hot bride you are going to make for your grandfather tomorrow night. But tonight, Daddy gets that pussy boy."

He was dressed again, this time in black leather chaps, a black leather jock strap, vest and wesco thigh high boots. He was a fucking fantasy on the eve of my marriage and he was MY FATHER!

"Let's go," he ordered.

"What?"

"Let's go bitch, I want that cunt one last time," he ordered again.

"But, look at how I am dressed!" I freaked out.

"Yeah, like you haven't fuckin paraded around before."

He pushed me towards the steps and when we reached the laneway there was a harley parked waiting for us.

"See baby your whole life is about to change," he said putting on thick black biker gloves and riding glasses.

He lifted me onto the bike, jumped on and we sped off down the highway. About twenty minutes later we pulled off the highway onto a secondary road where just off the exit was a run down seedy motel called The Trucker's Den. About ten rooms were lined in a row off the parking lot and my Dad pulled the bike up in front of the office.

He lifted me off the bike and took my hand leading me towards the office screen door.

"I think I'll wait here," I said trying to let go of his hand.

He just laughed, grabbed my hand harder and before I knew it we were standing in the office and Dad was ringing the desk bell with his son who had become a shocking tall blond porn bride. The sight of my own father in biker gear in public was making my cock uncontrollably hard and I could see a small wet spot on my tiny thong.

He rang the bell a second time just as the motel clerk came from behind the swinging door. I went blood red from embarrassment.

While I wanted this scene with my father desperately I almost died having this man look at me leering.

"Hey bud looks like you and the missus needs a room tonight," he continued leering right at my new girl tits.

"Ya, only she's not my missus, tomorrow she's marrying my old man and he told me to keep an eye on her tonight," my father told him.

"No fuckin way bud your gonna have your own father's bride? Your stepmother?" he grinned.

"Ya, gonna fuckin have her everyway I can possibly think of pal," my Dad said the two of them laughing at me standing there, "nothing like sweet 18 year old ass to get my cock goin."

My Dad grabbed my ass pulling me close to the counter showing my enormous tits to the guy up close.

"Guess you've seen lots runnin this kinda place," my Dad asked.

"Bud used to drive truck for forty years and knew this was where my buds needed a stop, close to the city and cheap enough for their road action," he answered, "but let me tell ya in the 15 years I been runnin this place and in my 71 years livin I ain't never seen a bride like yours, or your Dad's,in fact I ain't never seen a hotter chick come to this place."

Fuck,I was thinking, here is my own father showing off his son who is going to be his father's bride tomorrow to a 71 year old former trucker. Now I was embarrassed. I had never been really embarrassed before but this had gone far enough.

My Dad was filling out the registration form and the motel owner, Don, as he introduced himself, pushed his hand across the counter to show my Dad to be sure to fill out the license area. As his hand left the form it brushed against the sheer fabric covering my left tit.

"I need to get the license number," my father said turning to exit.

There I was alone and Don had put his monstrous hairy paw completely over my tit. My cock my about to burst. I wasn't even trying to stop him. He came around the counter not leaving my tit and kept an eye out the window watching Daddy write down the license number. With one hand on my left tit and the other on the back of my veiled head Don pushed his unshaven baldhead into my waiting lips.

Fuck, under any other circumstances, I wished I had been alone with him. His barrel chest and gigantic beer gut pushed against my slim bridal body. Then I felt a mouth from behind on my neck. My Daddy was kissing me watching Don thrust his nasty trucker tongue into my throat.

"Show Daddy, what a good whore you can be," he whispered into my ear.

"Daddy?" Don asked taking his tongue from my mouth.

"Ya, we're keeping this all in the family bud, tomorrow my baby here married my old man she becomes her grandfather's bitch and tonight, if ya want she can be our fukin pretty little cheap whore,"he roared biting my neck.

"Well, jesus bud this gets hotter by the fukin minute, your gonna fuck your daughter, whose gonna marry her grandfather," he grinned like the devil, "I can't fuckin wait to see what's next from you two!"

My Dad lifted my mini skirt and started playing with my tight bubble ass. With his tongue firmly planted in my hungry mouth, Don now hand both hands on my tits. I looked down and went wild seeing his massive hairy man paws on my new tits. He was the first man to touch them! They were so lifelike, so huge, with enormous beautiful nipples. He removed his mouth from mine and started sucking one tit through my wedding dress. His baldhead bobbing on my tit was wild; it was the hottest scene of my life. I didn't even realize my father was there with us. I felt my father lift the dress up over my head and off me to leave me in a garter, stockings, gloves, and veil and 9inch stiletto heels moaning under the power of this retired trucker. I rubbed his gut with one hand; it hung heavy over his baggy jeans. With my other hand I felt his big baldhead as it worked my feminine tit. My father was leaning against the counter in his bike leather.

"That's it bud, show my girl, what a real Daddy can do to her," he encouraged this dirty old fucker.

I tossed my blond hair back and screamed yes god yes.

Don grabbed my ass with his hands and lifted me on top the counter. I hadn't realized but he had unleashed his cock from inside his pants. Now, I was spread before him on the motel counter dressed as a used bride on the eve of my wedding!

My Daddy jumped on a chair and onto the counter.

"Hold on bud, there's only one way my girl likes cock," he said grabbing my heeled feet and pulling them into the air, "fuck her ass bud, fuck her ass!"

" Ya bud jesus it looks fuckin tight to, I bet she loves cock in her ass," Don nodded.

He jumped on a setoff kids steps next to the counter, which put his cock even with my exposed ass.

"Fuck, I bet that cunt is tight though man," he drooled at me.

"Ya,it is but first her ass playa gotta fuckin load her ass for me," my father encouraged, not wanting to reveal our secret.

"Ya bud I'll fuck anything on this chick."

I looked down and saw Don's cock for the first time. It was uncut, wet, fist thick and surrounded in masses of black matted hair. It hit my puckered pantied hole like a brick.

Let out a squeal that made me sound very feminine.

"Oh ya baby, your Dad was right that is one incredible little ass," he smiled pounding it in to the back of my begging ass.

My father pulled my legs back even further spreading them so he could see every inch of monster trucker cock fuck me.

Don was relentless, his cock growing deep inside me.

"Baby, let me tell ya you are the best fuck this old guy has EVER had, the best piece of fuckin pussy EVER," he moaned.

Then my Dad said, "Don, ya like fuckin my girl, think it's hot fuckin a guy's daughter right in front of him the night before she marries her own fuckin grandfather? Think that's hot bud?"

"Pal nothing beats this fuckin scene nothing wish I was her fukin grandfather is what I fuckin wish I'd do anything to have this pussy on my cock on a regular basis, you guys are the fuckin wildest couple I ever met," Don said ramming his thick hairy monster into my wet hole.

12