Gargouille Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicole was livid. "How dare you! Pack my clothing and let me go immediately! Or I-will-call-the-authorities."

Kieran chuckled then. Nicole snarled at him. Her temper rising, she stood rigidly, looking from one to the other. She was no fool and was well aware that they both wanted to bed her. They could have at least asked her if she was okay with it, instead of keeping her here against her will. Well, not that she would have agreed to something like that. Or would I? she questioned herself.

The thought left her with some urgent sexual feelings, sending a bolt of lightening straight to her core. She could feel her juices seeping into her underwear. Nicole moaned softly and lowered her head. The sound of Nicole's soft moan and the smell of her desire had both gargoyles inflamed with lust. Two pairs of eyes watched her, almost predatorily.

There was a sudden shuffle behind her. Nicole turned to see another tall girl, a bit older than Alana, hovering at the door. The girl had on a white dress with a blue cloth apron in the front. She held in her hands a tankard, filled with what smelled like coffee, and a tray of hot biscuits.

"Come in, Moira," Eyon said impatiently, his eyes never leaving Nicole. Nicole still refused to look at Kieran, but she could feel his hot stares bearing down on her.

"Should I pour yer coffee, my Lairds?" Moira asked shakily.

Eyon nodded curtly, irritated by the interruption. She poured coffee for both him and Kieran, but hesitated as to what to do for Nicole. Eyon waved his hand in a dismissive gesture.

As Moira rushed from the dining area, she looked into Nicole's face and attempted a smile, but the mistress didn't return it, so Moira quickly rushed out. Both men watched Nicole closely as she stood quietly near the door, looking down at her feet.

Nicole was angry at herself for behaving like a whore and also at those bastards for making her feel that way. Quickly, she darted forward, grabbed a plate off the table and threw at Kieran's head. Nicole watched regretfully as it missed him and instead smashed into pieces on the floor. She boldly met Kieran's eyes, his now seething with anger, hers bright and flashing with defiance.

"Come here and pick it up," he commanded in a low growl.

She met his stern gaze unflinchingly. "Piss off!" she spat.

For a brief moment, there was a tense silence as both men stared at her in shock. They were both stunned by her complete defiance. It was beyond belief. No one had ever dared to speak to either of them in such a manner.

What the bloody hell? Did they think I was coming down to suck their dicks? She smiled at their surprised looks. They didn't remain shocked for long.

Kieran jumped up from his chair with lightening speed, toppling it over with a loud bang. "You need taming, mate," he hissed, "and it begins now."

Panic seized Nicole. She turned around to flee, but didn't get very far. She cried out as she hit something hard, driving the air from her lungs. It felt like a ton of bricks had hit her in the head. She blacked out from the pain.

"Damnation! Not again," Kieran swore as she crashed into his hard chest. He caught her before she fell and lifted her into his arms.

*****

Nicole slowly opened her eyes and winced, still feeling a slight pain in her temples. As she lifted her head slightly, she could see that the room was dark, the only light came from the fireplace. She massaged her temples, pausing when a sound caught her ear.

Nicole looked over and saw Eyon sleeping on a chair near her bed. His legs were stretched out in front, his head back, and one arm over his face. He looked exhausted, or so she thought. She coughed lightly from a suddenly dry throat.

He wasn't asleep, for green eyes opened and clashed with brown, burning into them. "Are you okay?" he asked, concerned.

Eyon rose from the chair and then just stood there, staring at her as if he was searching the depths of her soul. Nicole met his gaze, trying to ascertain what was going on in his mind. The stare became intense, sexual, and she felt trapped. Nicole could feel her body reacting to his nearness and felt her core throb, causing her to moan involuntarily.

She quickly looked away, embarrassed, and shook her head to clear it. "What happened yesterday?" she asked breathlessly, avoiding his penetrating stare by looking at her hands, which were folded neatly in her lap.

Eyon took his time answering. "You fainted."

Nicole watched him in fascination as he walked over to the fireplace and added more wood. Lord! He was really attractive. He was tall, yet built proportionately, with broad shoulders that seemed to block the view outside the window, narrow hips and powerful thighs, the thighs of a warrior. He had a startlingly handsome face that seemed to be carved from granite, sharp green eyes filled with intelligence, firm lips, and large, strong hands, capable of inflicting both pain and pleasure.

"Fainted?" Nicole repeated. She remembered hitting something hard...Kieran.

"Does it matter?" Eyon straightened his large body and walked over, stopping mere feet away from the bed, gazing down at her with his mesmerizing eyes and imposing presence.

"To me it does, I can assure you," she said with an upward tilt of her chin. She may not have felt brave, but she could at least pretend that she did. Her fighter's instincts required nothing less of her. "Not that you care, animal."

Eyon ignored her last statement. "And why is that, sweeting? Are you going to stab me with a knife, or try to wound me with another plate you have secreted on your person?" He raised an enquiring eyebrow but the intensity never left his eyes.

Nicole shivered and fisted her trembling hands, ignoring his snide remark. She couldn't believe she could get so aroused from a mere look, without any touching. "Shouldn't it matter?" she questioned softly. She nervously waited for his reply.

"No," he answered, shrugging one of his broad shoulders.

She knew he would say that. Arrogant bastard, she swore silently. Nicole slumped back on the bed and tried to get her thoughts in order. Why am I here? What to do? How do I get out of this place? This might resolve itself if I play along, they are crazy after all.

Exasperated and somewhat annoyed, Nicole sighed and closed her eyes, her head throbbing. She slowly opened them and blinked in surprised when she was offered a glass of water and what looked like painkillers. She took them from Eyon, full of suspicion, with a hesitant thanks.

Eyon drank in Nicole as she took the tablets. There was no doubt she was beautiful. Her short hair suited her small face, her eyes were large and dark, and her generous mouth, slightly parted as it was, seemed so soft and inviting. He could feel his gargoyle surfacing and willed it to stay calm. Both he and Kieran had taken turns watching her as she slept during the night. It was now morning and with it came the sound of the household servants stirring.

Eyon closed his eyes to get his raging hormones under control. When he opened them, Nicole was staring at him, her eyes full of curiosity. "You are quite beautiful," he whispered as he took the empty glass and placed it back on the table.

"Whatever," Nicole muttered weakly.

Nicole leaned back against the soft bedding, feeling warm and tingly all over. She licked her lips. She could feel his eyes caressing her in an intimate way and her arms itched to pull him to her. She gasped in alarm as her arms involuntarily reached out towards him, and panicked, she pulled them back. Nicole watched, entranced, as Eyon advanced towards her, a determined look on his face. She both hated and wanted him, and she found it disturbing, to say the least.

Eyon watched her as she licked her lips and when she reached out for him, surprise and desire flooded his loin, causing his cock to twitch. He moved quickly, sitting on the bed and leaning forward, then cupping her face and gently stroking her cheek with his thumb. He noted her rapid heartbeat, the pulse throbbing at her throat, as well as the mark left by Kieran after he had claimed her. Eyon smiled; soon his mark would also be on her soft flesh.

He held her chin with firm hands. "Do you have any idea what ye're doing to me?" he growled, smiling wider as he felt her body shiver.

Eyon watched the warring emotions flit across her face as a battle raged within her. He had felt a fierce surge of joy when she reached for him, confirming what he had already knew, that she wanted him, but was confused by her feelings. He knew it would not be easy, but they were determined to have her.

"Dinnae be afraid, I'll never hurt ye," he said softly, his Scottish brogue becoming thick due to his apparent lust.

Nicole drew in a deep breath at his touch. She was on fire; her pulse fluttered as she watched him bend his head towards her, his warm breath burning her skin and making her core spasm involuntarily.

"I know ye want me." Eyon nibbled Nicole's ear as his upper body hovered over her.

She groaned softly in agreement as his lips trailed down her cheek and claimed her own. She moaned into his mouth as his arms tightened, holding her close. Nicole relaxed, pressing up against him, her fingers entwined in his hair, urging him on. He growled and she shuddered at the lustful sound.

Eyon was losing it. His mouth continued to ravish hers as impatient hands tore her bottoms off and rough fingers caressed her bare thigh before brushing against her feminine curls. Nicole cried out as his rough fingers invaded her moist pussy. Her breath came in mindless little puffs as he thrust in and out of her core with his strong calloused fingers.

"More! Oh! God! Please," she begged.

Eyon released her lips, swollen from his kiss, and latched onto one of her erect nipples through the thin gown she wore, sucking hard and causing Nicole to call out his name.

"Yes, my sweetness, scream my name," he murmured against her breast. Eyon thrust harder as Nicole screamed and arched her hips off the bed.

"My Laird!" A soft knock and an anxious call caused him to pause.

His mouth hardened with disbelief and fury. He tried to ignore it, thinking that the interruption might just go away, but it continued. He cursed loudly when he felt Nicole stiffen.

"Alana, what is it?" he bit out, "I told you that under no circumstances was I to be disturbed!"

He heard her feet shuffling and she gave a delicate and nervous cough. "Begging your pardon, my Laird, but I thought..."

"What is it?" hissed Eyon, cutting her off.

He looked down at a flushed Nicole and held onto her as she tried to get up. "Stay," he commanded. Nicole gave him a hard look, which he ignored.

"It's Ulrich Marrow, my Laird, and he says it's most urgent."

"Ulrich," he repeated with a frown. What in god's name is the man up to now? Eyon thought as he listened to Alana retreat down the hallway.

Earlier that morning, Ulrich had called, letting him know that he had in his possession a statue of a gargoyle in its stone state. Ulrich was aware that they collected statues of their clansmen in the hope of restoring them to their former glory.

Eyon had asked Kieran to go see the alleged statue, and if it was legitimate, as the man claimed, he was to acquire it, whatever the asking price. Kieran had been loath to go, partly because he despised the man, but mostly because he didn't want to leave Nicole's side. After much persuasion, he had unhappily conceded, cautioning Eyon not to scare Nicole, as if he were a monster. Well, some would agree that he was. He smiled at that thought.

Eyon snapped out of his thoughts and looked down at Nicole, who was frantically fighting to loosen herself from his hold. He frowned. "I have to go. But I will be back to finish this."

Nicole flinched. Blasted knave! If he believes for a second I will allow him to violate me like that again, he's damn crazy, she fumed inwardly.

Nicole was seething with humiliation and rage. She pushed at him hard and sighed in relief when he let go of her. She sat up in the bed, pulling the bedding to her chin. "When can I leave this damn place?" she asked angrily, trying to salvage her wounded pride.

"Never!" Eyon growled.

Nicole opened her mouth to protest.

Eyon shot her a chilling smile. "Nicole, if you try to leave I will place a guard at the door."

She glared at him. "You wouldn't dare," she challenged.

"Wouldn't I?" Eyon rose, striding purposefully to the door. He opened it and bellowed for someone called Aodh, who appeared out of thin air.

"Yes, my liege," Aodh said quietly, "You called for me?"

The man named Aodh acknowledged her with a slight nod and Nicole could only stare. Eyon then ordered the man to bring in the two wolfhounds.

Wolves? Nicole began to panic as the blood drained from her face. "Okay, okay, you win," she shouted.

Eyon slowly walked over to the bed. "It's not about winning, Nicole," he said patiently. Nicole snorted and turned away.

Eyon raked his fingers through his hair and sighed. "I will ask Moira to prepare you something to eat."

"I am not hungry," she stated, but the sudden rumbling of her stomach caused her to change her mind.

Eyon departed shortly thereafter. Nicole observed that she was no longer in the room that she had originally woken up in. She got out of bed and took the time to survey the room more closely. It was large and had a feminine touch to it. The walls were painted in an odd shade of beige, almost gold, and it was quite pretty. The room was filled with antique furnishings. A large, oversized chaise lounge was at the foot of the bed and there was a built-in closet with mirrors. Several remotes had been thrown on an oval-shaped table, yet she saw no television. Nicole noticed a door marked 'leithreas' in a stylish script and knew that it was 'toilet' or 'ladies room,' written in Gaelic. She couldn't help but wonder if a girlfriend or maybe a wife was responsible for the well put-together collection of beautiful furniture and accessories. She glanced at the large bed and her heart hammered violently as her mind conjured up three naked bodies in a tangle of legs and arms...

"What the bloody hell is wrong with me?" she muttered before remembering the reason for being in her current predicament in the first place. Sighing, she walked over to the bathroom.

Nicole had a wash, changing into clean bed clothing before getting back into bed, which had been made up with fresh bed linen. After she had made herself comfortable, she noticed that Eyon had returned. "Oh, you're back?"

Eyon stifled an amused smile and placed a tray containing all her favorite foods on her lap. His eyes dropped to her lips, drawn there because she was worrying them with her teeth. He looked up and their eyes clashed.

"Thank you." Nicole blushed and looked away to avoid the intensity of his gaze.

"You are welcome, my sweets," he replied tenderly, with a smile that only confused Nicole's emotions even more.

She smiled back. The intensity of his gaze showed so much adoration and warmth that her breath caught in her throat and she fought the regain some composure. No man looked at a woman like that, unless he was in love with her or wanted something from her. Her smile slipped as she stared at him questioningly.

"It's okay, love," was all he said, "Eat your breakfast, lest it grow cold. You'll feel much better once you've eaten."

"Alright," she murmured, looking down. Nicole studied the food on the platter and smiled, surprised by the selection. The tray contained scrambled egg whites, homemade scones, a bowl filled with various fruits, and a bowl of oat porridge.

Eyon watched Nicole with rapt attention as she ate her breakfast, and while there were times when he was tempted to suck a slice of fruit from her sweet mouth, he resisted the temptation. She was a brave lass, and despite the circumstances, she had proven that she had courage. But, unfortunately for her, neither he nor Kieran were going to let her go now that they were aware she was their mate. She would just have to learn to adjust. She was a part of them, and they would protect her with their lives.

His thoughts drifted back to the conversation he just had with Ulrich. The man had been in a state, relaying to Eyon how he had found his storage unit broken into and all his artifacts stolen, including the gargoyle statue. And when he had informed Kieran of this, Kieran had attempted to murder him, while accusing him of being a liar and a cheat. Eyon had smiled at that. Gargoyles were at their most dangerous when riled and Kieran was a product of his genetics.

"Who do you think would steal from you, Ulrich?" Eyon had asked, with a hint of sarcasm.

The man then ranted at length about who it might have been, bemoaning the troubles caused by the loss of his relics, and passionately contending that it could lead to the failure of his business and his carefully planned objectives for his pack's future. Eyon had restlessly shifted his weight from one foot to the other during the conversation, desperately wanting to get back to his mate. Eyon cut him off mid-rant.

Eyon was in no mood for men like Ulrich, who had chosen to lead such a life because of their frenzied need for power. Ulrich was known to have made purchases from the criminal underworld without being detained, so far. At the same time, he presented himself to the outside world as a legitimate businessman, maintaining a cloud of secrecy over his illegal activities. But Eyon and Kieran were far advanced in their thinking and were not so easily fooled. They knew from information given to them from their sources that Ulrich was involved with the Somalian pirating, but they needed more proof to link him to this group. Aodh had been commissioned to find out what was going on.

After cutting the Wolf off, Eyon called Kieran. "The man is a fucking toad. I know he's up to something," Kieran had growled.

"I suspected as much," Eyon had stated quietly, his face expressionless. He'd known without being told that the Wolf was scheming.

Kieran gave an audible snort, but said nothing. It was true enough. After getting his anger under control, Kieran had diverted the conversation, asking how their mate was faring thus far.

"Still defiant as ever," Eyon had informed him.

They both laughed for a moment before Kieran had replied, "I think we are going to have some fun taming this little she-devil, cousin."

"Aye, and I will take pleasure in keeping her occupied until you arrive."

"Lucky devil. I am picking up some supplies and should be home shortly. Don't tire her out." Laughing, Kieran had disconnected the call.

Smiling slightly from the memory, Eyon eased from his thoughts. "Gods of Valhalla, what a beautiful sight," he whispered huskily.

Nicole's breath caught at his words. Startled, she looked up to find him staring at her once again. It was disconcerting, almost as if he was reading her very soul and deciphering her thoughts. She slowly turned away as she drank her orange juice, her mind drifting. She hardly knew these men, yet she felt drawn to them. She needed to know what hold they had on her. She felt imprisoned, but not a prisoner.

"You have lovely lips." Eyon's voice came from over Nicole's shoulder, surprising her and making her choke on her juice. She sputtered and he patted her back in alarm, obviously concerned. He placed a hand on her shoulder. "Sweetness?"

Eyon took the tray from her lap, placing it on the side table, and turned her back around to face him. He knew she didn't understand the feelings she had for them and didn't realize those feelings would increase tenfold when he claimed her. He began to murmur terms of endearment in Gaelic as he caressed her shoulders.