Gargouille Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicole watched as his hands caressed her bare flesh, a smile curved his lips as he slowly cupped her breast. The thin straps of her sleepwear had all but fallen off her shoulders. She gasped and closed her eyes as he leaned forward and lowered his mouth, capturing a hard nipple, then sucking and biting it. Nicole wound her fingers in his dark hair, encouraging him.

"Ah, you know you belong to us," he groaned confidently.

Nicole's eyes snapped opened in alarm. Bastard. She wondered what drug in her food was causing her to behave so wantonly. Seething, with equal parts humiliation and desire, she glared down at his head and sought to hide her true feelings. Nicole mustered up all her anger and self-disgust, and, instead of keeping her mouth shut like she no doubt should have, she blurted out, "Did you drug me in order to take advantage of me?"

She felt him stiffen against her. Eyon moved back, his eyes widened in disbelief, before he hastily disguised his emotions. His face became unreadable.

"Why? Do you feel violated and drugged?" he asked, a cruel smile now in place.

Nicole watched as he slowly eased away from her body and strode over to the window, looking out at the falling snow. "What? Nothing to say, damsel-in-distress?" His tone was mocking as he turned and eyed her disdainfully.

"Well-I- I- haven't been treated unfavorably- no..." Nicole stuttered. She hadn't said she didn't feel drugged. Her desire for him wasn't due to any substances. She wanted to have sex with him, but she wasn't about to admit it.

"Don't lie to me, Nicole. I can read your thoughts, your face says it all," he hissed. The expression on his face was murderous, his black eyes narrowed at her.

Nicole watched as Eyon regarded her warily. She could feel the anger radiating off him and zinging through the room like an electrical current. Taking a deep breath, she met his hard stare with hooded eyes.

"Good day, madam," he growled as he turned on his heel and stalked out, leaving her staring stupidly at the closed door.

Nicole sighed and closed her eyes. What the hell was going on? What did he expect her to say? "What a predicament," she muttered gravely, slumping back onto the pillows.

She had never felt so exhausted or more confused than she did at that moment, due to the two men and their strange household staff. She still remembered seeing Kieran's red eyes and she couldn't dismiss them as an illusion. She would just have to ask him and that was that. Nicole prayed for God to give her courage.

Eyon remained behind the closed door, soothing his anger. He heard Nicole's soft sigh and imagined the thoughts racing through her head. Drugs indeed. He had never forced or needed to drug a female in order to bed her, they were usually willing participants. He felt the warm glow of both admiration and irritation.

Nicole wanted him, he knew that, but she still hung onto her pride. Sooner, rather than later, he would have her writhing either under or atop him. He would give her some time to adjust. I want her to be alone and without distractions, so she can reflect on her new situation. She belongs to us now, our mate. Nicole will simply have to get used to it. He smiled and walked off towards the study.

Minutes later, Nicole's troubled thoughts were interrupted by a soft knock on the door. She smiled as Alana came into the room to pick up the tray. Alana returned the smile.

At least I have a friend. Maybe I can try again to persuade her to help me, Nicole thought.

But Nicole would find out that loyalty was earned and, despite Nicole's anger, Alana had undisguised admiration for Nicole's zeal.

After her last encounter with Eyon, it had been a week since Nicole had seen either of them. She didn't feel like she owed them an apology, but for some reason, she felt guilty for accusing Eyon of drugging her. So, over the next few days, she made some quiet inquiries around the household, mostly about the two men.

"A better Laird you'll never find," was the general opinion of Moira and her husband, Fergus.

Nicole also spoke to Aodh, their steward, who wasn't very forthcoming with his opinion of the men. "Ye should be discussing this with the Lairds, my lady," he had said, much to her chagrin.

At night, Nicole would often fall asleep to dreams that were filled with images of two creatures that would chase and ravish her willing body. Nicole was shocked to realize that she actually enjoyed the chase and later being taken roughly by the creatures. They would both thrust into her feverish body until she cried out her release. Nicole would wake up with her body throbbing and her breathing irregular.

As the days passed, she spent more and more time with the household staff or in the library. The library was a welcome surprise. It had volumes of poetry, accounts of sea voyages and fantastic adventures, as well as works of philosophy, many of them in Gaelic. Among the manuscripts, she came across documents describing the history and culture of gargoyles and other mythical creatures. The manuscripts were illustrated with diagrams and drawings of various other creatures, which were supposed to prove the points put forward in the text. Fascinated, Nicole decided to start reading about these Gaelic monsters, though she had not been interested in such matters before.

There was one book in particular that caught her attention. The men must have read the whole treatise carefully, and all the way through, judging by the extensive notes someone had made in the margins. The book was old, but well preserved. Nicole noted it was originally published in Latin in 1429 and was referred to by Latin scholars of artifacts as 'Gurgulio'. The text was later translated into French a year later and called 'Gargouille,' a reference to the Medieval Gothic water spout creatures normally seen on French Cathedrals.

A quick search on the internet didn't reveal much. She found out that the author, some German guy who vanished off the earth some four hundred years ago, had believed gargoyles existed and had devoted his life to searching for proof.

The pages of the book described a version of gargoyle history segmented into fifteen chapters or 'ages,' beginning with their origin and ending at the Last Judgment...but the pages ended right before the Last Judgment. It seemed like someone had torn that section out. Strange.

Nicole lost her patience after a few days had passed. She could not understand the men's interest in all this....this nonsense. The only fantasy one heard about these days generally related to the fictional stories Hollywood came up with, like Narnia...Still, the extensively researched manuscripts almost seemed real. She wondered how the men came to have these collections in their possession. Why they had them was another matter. Spending money on ridiculous research and books, what about world hunger? She chalked it up as one more reason to dislike the men.

Nicole had been in the library yesterday, searching for a dictionary, preferably one in English. She picked up a large book off the shelf and found it was much heavier than she had anticipated. As she balanced it on her hip and attempted to walk towards a chair, she stumbled. To stop her fall, she dropped the book and grabbed the shelf, gasping in surprise as the entire bookshelf swung open, slowly and silently. A gust of frigid wind blew out of the room as she peered into the darkness inside.

"Could this be a way out?" she had wondered aloud.

Since she had stumbled upon the secret entrance, her mind had been plagued with the possibility of it being a path to freedom. After scarfing down her breakfast, Nicole quickly entered the library and began searching for a flashlight, praising the Lord when she found one. Holding the flashlight in front of her, she slowly made her way through the dark passage. It wasn't long before Nicole came upon a large oak door. She pushed on it and smiled when it opened inward, silently.

Nicole walked into a square room, about the size of the bedroom she currently occupied. It was beautifully furnished, including an ornately decorated king size bed. She walked over to the large French window and gasped at the stunning view across the hills and the surrounding countryside. Out of the corner of her eye, she caught sight of a large painting and walked over to it.

"That was my mother," a voice spoke, deep and strong.

Nicole stiffened and spun in the direction from whence the sound seemed to originate. She gasped; the sight that greeted her eyes stole her breath. He was naked. His obvious erection stood stiff, hard and proud, and his powerful body was damp, like he just had a swim. Nicole stared at his manhood, feeling both fear and awe.

"Excuse me! I-I- Sorry she...is..." she stuttered.

Eyon cut her off. "Dinnae be, I am not."

His breathing was harsh and uneven as he squeezed his hot, thick shaft. Eyon's sharp eyes drank in Nicole's flushed, sinfully sexy body. He was going to fuck her, he was sure of that. His body tightened at the thought. Smart lass, she found the secret passage way. Such a clever girl, he thought, eyeing her salaciously.

Both he and Kieran had intentionally given her some space. They knew she had many questions for them, but all in due time. There was no way for her to escape, unless she could fly, of course.

Eyon's eyes roved over her. He observed her quivering lips, her heaving bosom, and he could smell the scent of her sweet pussy. He had smelled and tasted her scent on his fingers that day in her room. God! He was in such a state after that and had spent many nights in the brook, trying to combat the need he had to go to her room and fuck her senseless. He took comfort in the fact that Kieran was just as affected.

Nicole fit into the household remarkably well, even though it could not have been easy for her, after the way she'd been brought there. Alana reported to them that Nicole had one or two misunderstandings with the other household staff for not giving her answers to what she asked, but was never bothered after that. Alana had added somewhat reflectively, "My lady is really lovely, my Laird, she even asked to help in the kitchen. She's not spoiled and willful like some ladies," and with a shy smile, she added, "I know she'll make a wonderful mother."

Nicole was very important to them and would be mother of their children. She knew not what they were, or their ways, nor was she a shifter, but she had managed to hold her own reasonably well. They realized that they would need to be more patient than they had been so far, if she was to be able to trust them and remain their mate.

For the past week, both he and Kieran had been meeting with the Council and other chieftains, as usual, but Eyon hadn't been in a very good mood. And it did not improve matters when two more of their brethren had succumbed to the dark side, due to lack of a mate. Despite that, Eyon and Kieran had continued to reassure the others they too would find a mate, all the while, their minds were elsewhere, thinking of Nicole. Somehow, the Elders knew and decided to cut the meetings short so they could be with their mate.

Hurriedly, they prepared to return home, only pausing when Elder Donegal asked "Is yer mate aware what ye both are?"

Eyon had looked thoughtfully at the aging gargoyle. "We have been too busy with Council business to actually discuss that with her. So, we have not told her yet and I don't quite know how we are going to tell her," he responded.

Eyon looked over at a pensive Kieran, they both knew that they were going to have to go very slow. Nicole knew nothing about what they were and what her role would be as their mate.

"I am sure ye'll find a way, ye're both convincing men." Elder Donegal smiled with a knowing expression.

Eyon had grinned, wondering what the little minx would say to that. Fortunately, there were ways to find out. Back in the present, Eyon smiled seductively. "I can smell yer pussy," he whispered.

Nicole's eyes widened. She swallowed hard and dragged her eyes back to his face. "I have to go," she croaked as she turned to run.

"Do ye now?"

Large arms caught her firmly around the waist. Nicole started twisting wildly, fighting like a caged animal, so Eyon slapped her bottom. She shrieked, but stopped squirming thereafter. Eyon chuckled. He'd just found a rather simple and pleasurable way to placate her.

Bloody bastard! Nicole screamed inwardly, stiffening in anger.

"Relax, sweetness," he whispered huskily, "Dinnae think I am letting ye get away this time."

Nicole was deposited on the large bed in the room. She looked up to see Eyon staring at her with a fierce hunger. She stared back, feeling frightened. Their eyes locked she could not look away. Her breath quickened as his large body slowly covered her smaller one. Nicole felt his heavy throbbing shaft pressing against her stomach and whimpered, intimidated by its massive size. She resumed struggling as he pushed her skirts up and thrust a knee between her thighs.

Nicole fought harder as the reality of the situation set in, but her arms were pinned by his larger ones. She tried to keep her legs together, but Eyon just growled and spread her legs wider.

Lust, combined with the need to possess and tame her, had his cock filled with blood, ready to burst. Eyon hauled her up against him, grabbing her dress and tearing it from her body in one go. His large hand cupped her breast, his fingers gently stroking the sides. Nicole gasped and Eyon hungrily claimed her lips as he began to knead and pinch her heavy breasts, sending what felt like electrical shocks straight to her core.

Eyon lifted his head. As Nicole's sexual scent filled his nostrils, he emitted a guttural growl, bending his head and capturing a nipple.

"Ohhhh," Nicole whimpered as Eyon began sucking and biting the stiff pebble. She trembled with pleasure and held his head to keep him firmly on her breast.

After paying the other nipple equal attention, Eyon reluctantly left Nicole's succulent breasts, but not before giving both nipples another gentle bite. He then flipped her over onto her belly. Eyon slipped a hand around and raised her bottom up towards his waiting erection. "Ye'll love it like this," he said, biting her neck lightly, "and I can go much deeper."

Nicole sighed in disappointment when Eyon stopped sucking her nipples. She was surprised when he flipped her over, but smiled as his hot mouth touched the back of her neck, nibbling gently while large hands continued to caress her breasts. Nicole's pleasure intensified and she writhed against him without inhibition as his fingers descended and began to stroke her clit.

"Oh God... Oh dear Jesus," she panted, gripping the hand betwixt her thighs, urging him on.

Sensing her impeding orgasm was at hand, Eyon bit down on her neck, breaking the skin near the spot where Kieran had bitten her previously, releasing his hormones into her blood stream.

Nicole's orgasm took her by surprise. She had felt the build-up, but didn't expect it to be so powerful. It was a deliciously intense pressure, her pussy pulsating as she felt teeth and tongue biting and sucking her neck.

Nicole moaned loudly and let the feelings consume her, her legs quivering. It was unbelievable. It was so freaking good. After her powerful orgasm, she lay limp in Eyon's arms, stunned. After a moment's rest, she attempted to rise.

"No, my fiery beauty, I am not through with ye yet," he growled huskily with unspent passion.

Eyon probed her entrance with his turgid length. Nicole stiffened when she felt the tip at her opening.

"Relax, my love, I'll never hurt ye," Eyon reassured her. Kissing her neck, he slowly started to enter her pussy. He could feel her pussy contracting around his member and wanted to plunge deep. "Give me yer tongue," he growled.

She turned her head and he kissed her. Eyon sucked her tongue gently as she returned his kiss. When she pressed back against him, he thrust deeper, keeping his arms wrapped around her middle and pulling her back onto his length. She melted against him in complete surrender as he finally bottomed out inside her warm pussy.

Nicole gasped. He was huge and, for a moment, she thought he would split her apart, but her body stretched to accommodate his girth.

Eyon was in Valhalla. Beads of perspiration formed on his brow and dripped on her. "Hold on, my love," he whispered, biting her ear lightly while she shivered and moaned lustily. Once again, a hand slid down her belly and stroked her clit.

"Such tightness and all ours," Eyon murmured. He began rubbing and pinching the stiff little nubbin as he thrust faster and harder, his gargoyle unleashed. He took and she gave.

The mindless pleasure had Nicole momentarily stunned. Caught up in the sensations she was experiencing, she voiced her thoughts, "God, I wish Kieran was here too." She stiffened in dismay at her declaration, feeling embarrassed.

"Dinnae feel ashamed, my sweets. We both want ye. Badly. Soon, my lovely, we'll both take ye and ye'll love it, Kieran in yer ass and me in yer pussy. Such pleasure we'll give ye," he assured her with a pleased smile on his face.

His erotic talk conjured images in her mind. She relaxed and decided not to fight her intense feelings, and she couldn't even if she tried. It was too overwhelming. Nicole heard herself moaning and begging Eyon to take her harder, and that he did.

Nicole was on fire. She pulled her thighs further apart to allow him to go even deeper. Her moans encouraged him. Eyon continued to stroke his rigid length in and out of her and Nicole wept with pleasure when her release came. Consumed with maddening lust, Eyon growled loudly in completion and emptied this sack into her tight, suctioning core. He gently nipped her damp shoulders.

"I require more. Ye're just too sweet," he said, more to himself than Nicole.

At his words, she nodded and arched her back. Eyon chuckled, easing his shaft from her body and flipping her over. He stared into her dazed eyes before capturing her lips and pressing inside her again.

Nicole hadn't known such heights of pleasure were to be had. Each time Eyon took her, it felt different, more intense and mind blowing. Finally, letting her rest after an hour or so, Eyon gathered her well-sated body into his embrace and kissed her swollen lips.

Still dazed from their intense lovemaking, but not one to concede defeat, Nicole resorted to her true nature, pride and stubbornness. "This will not happen again," she murmured, stifling a yawn.

A soft, but firm voice replied, "You cannot defeat us, Nicole. Now go to sleep."

Sleep claimed her shortly after.