Gargoyle Ch. 01

Story Info
He wanted something different this time.
1.2k words
4.14
15.7k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/06/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He wanted something different this time, at least something different from Lucy. She was in the middle of a tour around Europe and Berlin would be one of the stops along route. As a native He'd suggested meeting her there, but with a twist. He wanted her there as His whore. A simple transaction, He would pay for everything and she would provide absolute obedience in all things.

Lucy had known Him for 6 years. She had been visiting Him sometimes regularly and sometimes irregularly over that period. The visits were always for a specific reason, to submit to Him, on His terms. Over this time a level of trust had been established between them which allowed for her boundaries to be extended further than she ever thought possible and there was no better example of this than the evening ahead of her.

On arrival in Berlin a text message was waiting for Lucy instructing her on the name, address and directions to the hotel and a request. The text message read "I bought a lot of toys today, got a bit carried away, the only things we also need are an anal plug, lubricant, something vibrating and condoms. Make sure you get these prior to my arrival."

Lucy's mind reeled, having just arrived in a foreign city she now had to seek out a sex shop and go in alone to purchase the requested items! He already knew that this would be a difficult task for Lucy to complete in London, the worst part being seen entering and leaving such a place. She'd always made her purchases online, only entering sex shops when she was with a man. Lucy had a disconcerting and excited feeling that the next four days were going to be filled with many more trials such as this. She answered the text with the only two words that she knew he would accept, "Yes Sir".

After a short orientation session which involved coffee and a map Lucy found the train station and made her way to the hotel to check in. The local station to the hotel was less than five minute walk. Lucy wandered across the bridge and crossed the road. Looking straight ahead she couldn't believe her luck. Right in front of her and only two buildings away from her hotel was Erotix, a sex shop. Taking note of this she carried onto the hotel to drop off her bag.

The room was wonderful, a loft room. It was made up of a ground floor space, with the bathroom, wardrobe, couch and table and a narrow staircase leading to the bedroom space open plan above. Glancing around the room Lucy noted how useful it would be for Him, many place to tether his slut to. Her thoughts turned to the toys He had mentioned and wondered whether chains and wrist-cuffs were among His new selection, she could almost guarantee that they would be.

Lucy checked the time, He was due to arrive at 8pm and it was 4pm already. This didn't leave her much time to prepare and purchase the items he had requested. She brushed her hair, re-applied her make up, grabbed her handbag and left the hotel. Standing outside she lit a cigarette and covertly watched the comings and goings of Erotix, only two doors away. In the time it took her to finish the cigarette only one person left the shop and no one entered. Approaching the shop slowly she wondered what she would find behind the blacked out windows. Scanning the street to see if anyone was looking she took hold of the handle, opened the door and slipped inside as quickly as she could.

The inside of the shop was tiny and the selection of toys small. The guy behind the counter was a 6'4" biker type. Glancing at the toys he started speaking in German and seeing my blank expression started again in English, saying that he was here to help, and answer any questions that Lucy had. Lucy assessed that despite his size he was actually very submissive in tone. She responded thanking him and saying that it was all self explanatory and continued to browse. For some reason she felt that she should take a Domme approach to this interaction. Picking up various boxes containing butt plugs she made a decision to buy a pack of three in varying sizes, the largest being far bigger than had ever been used on her before. She knew that the smallest one was unlikely to be used at all and that the medium one would be His plug of choice and the largest being one reserved for punishment or to be that last used in a session of stretching His slut.

Just as Lucy made her selection she heard the door open behind her. Without turning around she continued to browse and listened to the interaction between the assistant and the man that had just walked in. Being in German she did not understand all that was said and the conversation ended quickly with the man walking though the curtain to the back of the shop. Lucy could only imagine what he would be doing back there and wondered whether she should sow a seed with Him about visiting this type of seedy establishment to watch a pornographic film whilst she gave him a lengthy blow-job. Maybe they could fit that in this weekend too? Lucy began to feel her cunt becoming wet.

Next was that 'vibrating thing'. There were a number of large vibrators, but no rabbit types and knowing that she would ideally like clitoral stimulation she noticed a small vibe that was being sold as a massager, but could be used intimately. It came with three different heads and Lucy knew that she would get a lot of enjoyment out of this tiny toy.

Finally she needed lubricant (she had brought 12 condoms with her, so she had already inadvertently completed that part of the task). The lubricants were behind the counter so Lucy asked the shop assistant to hand her a water based lube and also asked for batteries. Her purchases complete the assistant rang them up, bagged them up, Lucy paid and left the shop. She again glanced around to see if anyone had noticed and then holding her head high she walked quickly back to her hotel room. All the time Lucy felt her knickers getting more and more damp. All she really wanted to do now was strip and play with her new vibe. However she knew this wasn't to be as she had been banned from masturbating for the last two days. He wanted her frustrated and god was she.

On entering the room Lucy checked the time. It was 5.30pm. She had two and a half hours before His arrival. Knowing that He would want to know that she had completed her task she sent him a text confirming what she had purchased and waited for His response. It came quickly saying that He was pleased and looked forward to seeing what she had bought. To end the text He included instructions for His arrival, "After you open the door you will fall to your knees, spread your legs as far apart as you can, cross your hands on your back and lean forward until your forehead touches the floor. You will be naked for inspection slut."