Garnet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,431 Followers

Garnet blinked, and before she knew it the mysterious blonde woman had disappeared into the crowd. She didn't have a lot of time to think because she had to rush to catch the train to Toledo. From there, she would take another train to Maine, and then take the bus to Burlington.

The rest of the trip was quiet and uneventful. She replayed in her head what Katie had said. It resounded in her mind and made her feel so relaxed and calm. Although the rest of the trip was long, and by the time she got out of the taxicab in front of the large mansion, she was sore and cranky, she had a new outlook on life.

Garnet stepped through the heavy snow, unsure of her footing. She didn't want to fall, but then figured if she did it would be like falling into a pile of pillows. The snow looked so fluffy and soft, but she disliked the coldness that came with it. The black jacket barely fit her, and the boots she was wearing didn't really keep her feet warm. She stood outside the red-bricked mansion. She wished for nothing more then for this to be a new beginning.

***

Garnet stood tentatively outside the large red-bricked mansion. She had never seen a house as large as this in real life and she was overwhelmed with emotion. She had seen mansions on television before. All her favorite reality shows had the contestants stay in big houses with in-ground pools, hot tubs, and big screen television. Now that she was in front of a house that was real, she was scared to death.

The taxicab drove off and skidded down the circular driveway onto the private road. The house was one of ten on a sprawling cul-de-sac. Each home took up a large amount of space and Garnet was scared tremendously at what was inside the house.

She thought to herself how horrible and ugly she looked. She was standing in almost a foot of snow wearing white and black boots that went up to her knees. She had on gray sweatpants and a t-shirt that was covered by a large black jacket. Her red hair was in a messy ponytail and she clutched in her hands a black backpack that had so few items that it felt empty.

Garnet took a deep breath and rang the doorbell. She waited and tried to figure out if she could hear noises from inside. The large mahogany door opened and standing in front of her was a woman, smiling kindly.

"Hello. You must be Garnet. Come in."

Garnet could only nod and step in. She knew that she had dragged in a pile of snow and wondered if they would be mad at ruining the immaculate looking front entranceway. The kind woman must have read her mind because she responded.

"Don't worry about the snow. I'm so sorry that the road and pathway wasn't shoveled. We pay good money for someone to do that but they never arrive on time. Let me take your things."

Garnet moved in slow motion to remove her jacket and boots. She anxiously watched as the woman placed her things in a nearby closet.

"I'm Denise. I spoke to your mother on the phone. Would you like a tour of the house or would you like to just see your room?"

"A tour is fine." Garnet was trying to smile but she was slowly going crazy inside her head. This was too much but she didn't want to look unhappy and ungrateful.

Denise led Garnet into the main room off the foyer. Garnet had never seen such a beautiful home. Everything was decorated perfectly and it was so clean and neat.

"This is the main living room. We never use this room and I seriously think it's waste." Garnet followed Denise through an archway into an even larger room. "This is the dining room. Once again, we rarely use this room although Kenneth did have a dinner party when he was promoted to CEO. That was five years ago." Garnet wasn't pay attention but if she were, she would have seen a slight grin on Denise's face.

"This is the kitchen, eating in kitchen area, and den. We spend most of our time here. If there is anything you like to eat let me know and I'll buy it."

"I'm fine. I don't need anything." Garnet blurted out the words so fast that she knew she sounded rude and inconsiderate. She wanted to show how thankful she was to Denise for doing what she was doing.

"Don't be silly. You probably are drinking a lot of milk and although I know when you're pregnant you're not eating for two, or three in this case, but you still need to eat healthy."

Garnet smiled. She was right. She did need to take care of her body, for no other reason then she didn't want to be at fault if there were any issues with the babies.

"I'm sorry. I'm just nervous." By this time, Garnet had followed Denise up the grand circular staircase to the second floor. A tall man who seemed much large then life immediately greeted her. He had a cute smile on his face.

"Hi you must be Garnet. I'm Sean."

Garnet's face turned the same shade of red as her hair. His voice was so pleasant and warm she just wanted to melt into his arms. Instead, she smiled, unable to speak.

"Garnet just arrived a few minutes ago. I'm giving her the tour and then I'll give her a chance to settle in her room."

"Fantastic".

Sean wandered down the stairs and Garnet watched, trying not to stare.

"He's my brother."

Garnet nodded and watched as they wandered down the hallway viewing four beautifully decorated bedrooms. The first was the master bedroom, which Garnet guessed was the size of her parent's whole first floor. At the end of the hallway was a room with the door closed. Denise opened it and entered.

"This is your room. You have your own bathroom, which I thought was important. I read that sometimes when you're in the latter stages of your pregnancy the uterus can press on the bladder. I didn't want you to have to rush down the hallway in the middle of the night. Do you have any other bags that your parents are dropping off?"

Denise wanted to act casually about this but she was confused. The backpack barely had a day's worth of clothing. Garnet's situation was much worse then she originally thought.

"I'm fine. I'm somewhat tired. Would you mind if I have a nap before dinner?" Garnet bit her lip and waited for an answer. She was very tired and part of it was the fact that she hadn't slept very well in almost six months.

"Yes of course. We normally have dinner at six."

Denise nodded and closed the door. She rushed down the stairs and into the kitchen. Grabbing a pad of paper and a pen, she began a list of things she needed to buy. She didn't notice Sean sitting on a kitchen chair.

"So what's her story?"

"Denise looked up and signaled with her hand to give her a minute. She needed to write out all the things she was going to buy for Garnet. When she was finished, she saw that the list filled the entire page. How could someone's complete possessions fill one small backpack? She had seen a few pairs of underwear, socks, and another t-shirt and pants. No toothbrush, no hairbrush. Garnet's mother had obviously held some things back.

"There is more to the story then I've been told. Garnet is turning nineteen on January eleventh, the same day she is due. She's carrying twins so will probably deliver in the next two weeks. She's from Atlanta and her mother got my name from a social worker at her daughter's school. She's been out of school for two months, ever since she started showing."

"Isn't nineteen a little old to be in school? "

"She was held back a year. Something about family issues. In any case her parents are tired of the looks she's getting and decided it would be best to ship her off here. You know I've done this before."

Sean stood up, the kitchen chair scratching against the tile. "You don't have to, Denise. I have no idea why you think you need to take in pregnant teens like some lost puppies. I'm assuming you wrote a shopping list of things you're going to buy for her. There are better uses for your money."

"Don't you dare make a comment on how I used my money. I didn't ever ask you to pay rent or anything so some of my money is going to help support you. I want to help. There is a lot of things going on with her and if she can have a stable household for a little while it will be for the best."

Sean shook his head. "You are crazy. I'm going to exercise." Sean stormed off down the stairs to the home gym that was set up in the basement. Denise grabbed the list and stormed towards the garage.

Denise and Sean had always had their differences. They were twins and for their forty years had always argued. Their parents had joked that they couldn't be in the same room when they were young because they would bite and kick each other. Now that they were older, they had an unspoken rule. Both did exactly what they wanted and were not allowed to comment on the choices of the other. It didn't always work but it helped with some of the arguments.

Sean stormed downstairs and started in on the treadmill. He was wearing black shorts and a t-shirt and soon a thin sweat covered his body. He had taken his anger out on his sister and shouldn't have. He wasn't angry with his sister. He was angry at the asshole that had taken advantage of a young girl. Garnet barely looked eighteen. She was young and innocent and he didn't even need to ask if there was more to the story. He wanted to know the whole truth not because he was nosy but because this way his imagination wouldn't run away on him creating disgusting thoughts.

Sean looked at himself in the mirror that lined one wall of the gym. He didn't look forty and was happy that women still flirted with him. His hair was blonde with brown eyes. He had always been tall and was just over six and a half feet tall. His skin was tanned from his November trip to Hawaii and as he ran harder and faster, the sweat covered his body, soaking into his t-shirt.

Denise chose the SUV because it had the best traction. She pulled out and scowled at the fact the laneway was still not plowed She was paying good money for the company to do their jobs properly and as she drove down the winding road at least her other neighbors still had snow covering their driveways.

Denise wanted to know what was going on with Garnet as much as her brother. She hated how rude her brother could be sometimes but he had a point. She had not been told the whole truth and she was going to be dealing with fragile young women for at least two weeks, or longer.

Denise walked into the large mall and moved quickly to the different stores. She didn't look at price tags, which made it easier to shop. She purchased maternity clothing, sleepwear, underwear, socks, and a better fitting jacket. If anything didn't fit, she could return it. She then went to the drug store and purchased the necessary toiletries. The bags filled the whole back seat of her car and the drive home was filled with her thoughts regarding what would be for dinner and how to present the purchases to Garnet. Denise was thankful that the roads were plowed and she left her car in the laneway and entered the house. The house was quiet so she dropped the bags in the front hallway and began making dinner.

It was nice that she had to cook for four people, instead of three. She had always loved cooking but while married to her husband, she had only had one dinner party. They had no children so she couldn't even cook for them. She decided a lasagna was best and within ten minutes had it made and in the oven. She made sure she had the ingredients for a salad then carried her shopping items up the stairs. She knocked gently on Garnet's door then entered. Garnet was sleeping soundly on the bed and Denise felt bad about waking her.

"Sweetie. It's almost five. You should get up."

Garnet bolted right up in bed, her eyes wide with fear. It took a few moments before she realized where she was then she took a deep breath.

"Sorry. I was in a deep sleep. Did I oversleep?"

"No, it's fine. I went shopping and got you a few things. If you don't want them, you don't have to bring them home. I also bought toiletries so I'll put them in the bathroom while you look at the clothing."

Denise did as she said she would, allowing Garnet time alone with her thoughts. She had seen this before and didn't want to startle the girl more then she was already.

"You are amazing. Why are you being so nice to me?"

"No matter what happened to you or what choices you made you still deserve to have clean clothes and a warm bed. You're the tenth girl I've taken in. I never had children of my own so this is my way of giving back."

"You don't know what happened to me. I mean other then the fact I'm knocked up with twins?" Garnet's eyes were wide with fear. Her mother had told her that she was going to tell the nice woman from Vermont everything that had happened so she knew exactly what she was getting into. Was this a trick?

"We'll talk later if you want. How about you have a shower and change into clean clothes. I'm cooking lasagna for dinner and you can come down and help set the table. You've met Sean but you still haven't met Derek."

Garnet nodded and waited until Denise left the room before getting up and walking to the bathroom. The shower felt glorious on her sore body. It felt so good to wash her hair. She had all the necessities and spent a long time grooming herself. She got out of the shower and brushed her hair then sighed as she slid into clean clothes that actually fit her. She had no new pieces of clothing since finding out she was pregnant and her panties had continued to roll down her hips from her large belly. She had on well fitting maternity panties and decided on a nice pair of beige corduroy pants and a cute brown shirt. She found the slippers that Denise has purchased and put them on before going down the stairs.

The kitchen smelled wonderful and seeing the silverware and dishes in a pile she set the table for four. Soon the two men in the household arrived and all four of them were sitting around the oak table.

"Garnet this is Derek. He's Sean's son. There is an apartment attached to the left of the house behind the garage. He stays there but comes in for dinner most nights.

"Hi." Garnet blushed and smiled, she then looked up at Sean and smiled as well. Father and son looked very similar and Garnet knew that in twenty years Derek would look very similar to what Sean looked like now. In comparison Garnet also knew that had she met Sean twenty years ago he would have looked very much like Derek.

Dinner was filled with quiet chatter, after dinner Derek took off to his apartment, and Sean sat down in the den and turned on the television.

"Go watch television if you want. I have an industrial dishwasher exactly for this reason." Denise smiled knowing that Garnet had noticed the large amount of dishes scattering the kitchen. She nodded and sat on the couch.

"So you're due in January. Do the doctors think you'll last that long?"

"Garnet blushed but answered Sean's question. She was drawn to him and was trying not to be too flirty. She bit her lip and answered.

"I saw a doctor when I was twenty weeks. That's when I found out I was having twins. I haven't been to a doctor since although the hospital knows that I'll be coming in eventually."

"Denise and I are twins, did you know that? Although I like to say that I'm younger by five minutes but Denise doesn't want anyone to know that she's forty one."

"Forty!" A voice from the kitchen called out. "We are not forty one until Christmas eve. Don't you dare make me older then I am." Denise's tone was playful and Garnet giggled.

"You don't look even thirty. I guess flirting with you is bad then." Garnet once again blushed as red as her hair. Sean blushed and squirmed uncomfortably in his seat. She was speaking softly which made Sean wonder if she had done that on purpose so Denise wouldn't hear. She was flirting with him. He was truly enjoying this but knew that if Denise noticed he'd be in big trouble.

"Flirting is good as long as you know the consequences." Sean smiled then turned to watch television. It was a mindless celebrity gossip show and both of them continued to steal glances at each other. A while later Denise entered and announced to them that she was going downstairs for a swim and then to her bedroom. She did not look at all concerned which was a relief to both of them. Sean was happy that she hadn't noticed how flirty he had become and Garnet was happy that she wasn't mad at her for doing the same.

"You have a pool in your basement?"

"Denise's basement. This isn't my house. My sister let me move in here a few years ago when my wife passed away. She had been living along for two years at that time and wanted the company. She continues to remind me that I'm just a guest which is why I have the guest room across the hall from your room."

"Oh."

Garnet shivered. She had glanced down and saw his hardness pressed against his jeans. Jeans were always a weakness for her and she was feeling a million thoughts at the same time. Part of her was disgusted at how much she wanted a man who was old enough to be her father. She was scared that Denise would be so mad that she would be kicked out. If she were kicked out, she would be living on the streets while eight months pregnant. At least as it stood now she wasn't going to be homeless until after she had the babies. The last part of her, the part that was controlling her most, wanted to kiss and cuddle with him.

Sean reached out and brushed a lock of her hair from her face. "You are so beautiful. You have no idea how much I hate whoever did this to you."

Garnet whimpered and leaned forward. She desperately wanted to kiss him and Sean gave in. He pulled her into his lap with his strong arms and before he knew it, they were kissing.

Sean knew this was wrong. It was so bad but he couldn't stop. She was so vulnerable yet he wanted to kiss away her fears. She was so aggressive, kissing him hard as she wiggled against him. For being so pregnant, she was light and he instinctively ran his fingers against her breasts. They were so firm and large and when he felt her, nipples harden, she cried out into his mouth.

Sean reached under her shirt and strummed her nipples, feeling the weight of her belly against his chest. She cried out loudly and when he pinched her nipple lightly, she cried out again. Sean had lost control. He reached his hands around her body and slid one hand down her pants and into her panties. He kept reaching until he felt the heat and wetness from her pussy.

Garnet was rubbing his cock through his jeans while still kissing him. He plunged three fingers deep inside her and had to kiss her to muffle her screams. She was cumming so hard that he felt a spurt of wetness and moaned when he realized that she had gushed.

"Oh!" Garnet felt every part of his fingers inside her and couldn't stop. She was so horny and desperate that she began to tug on the zipper of his jeans. Sean let her and soon he was watching as she wrapped her small hands around his cock.

"Do you know how bad this is?" Sean grinned. He was enjoying ever minute of this but at least wanted her to know how wrong it was. She took it the wrong way because she suddenly stopped and slid off his lap.

"I'm sorry." Garnet spun around and ran up the stairs to her room. Sean blinked, unsure of exactly what had happened. He barely had time to think when the kitchen door opened and he barely had time to tuck his cock back in when Derek entered again.

"Dad I understand why the fuck you're single. Women are fucking morons!"

"Whoa! Watch your language." Sean grabbed a pillow to hide his erection from his son and turned the television off. He hadn't been paying attention what was on anyways.

"Cynthia dumped me. She told me I was not goal oriented enough for her. She said that I needed to decide what my priorities are. What does that mean? When I tell her I want sex, she calls me desperate. When I wait for her to make the first move she tells me I'm depriving her of what she wants most. I can't win."

PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,431 Followers