Garrett's Treasure

Story Info
A birthday request becomes more than Julie bargained for.
5.6k words
34.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MaddieKim
MaddieKim
150 Followers

A special thanks PostScriptor for his editing and suggestions.

*

"What do you want for your birthday? Anything special? Something different maybe?" Garrett asked, smiling at his petite wife.

She looked at him and blushed, the pretty pink coloring her cheeks delightfully. Could she really tell him what she wanted? Was it really what she wanted anyway? Or was this just a fantasy that should just remain a fantasy?

He chuckled, "Well it must be something pretty risqué for you to be blushing like you are. Out with it, sweetheart."

They were at her favorite restaurant. He had taken her there for her birthday but had told her he had as yet to buy her anything. He said he wanted to give her something she'd remember for years.

"I ..." Julie took a big breath and blurted out, "I want you to take me home and tie me up and ... and spank me, and then screw me senseless." She ended on a whisper, out of breath and out of courage!

Garrett was in the midst of taking a bite and the fork stopped midway to his mouth and just hovered for a moment.

"What did you say?"

"I ..." She just couldn't say it again. Her cheeks turned a darker pink, and she could actually feel the heat rising in her face.

"It's okay, sweetheart, I think I heard you; I just can't believe what I heard."

He looked at her and this time she turned beet red. After a moment, he nodded. "Okay, let's start right now. Take off your panties. Before we leave the restaurant I want you to put them in your mouth."

Her jaw dropped and he suppressed a grin. His command surprised her.

"I said—"

"I heard you," Julie said in a whispered hiss looking around the room in a panic.

"Let me put it this way. To get what you want, you have to do what I want. I'll let you ponder it until we finish our meal." He smiled.

A shiver of excitement went up her spine and she wondered if she could do it. She had a fantasy about being dominated, even forced, but she didn't really want to be hurt — not for real, just a game, a fantasy. She looked over at him but he seemed to be engrossed in his meal.

"How's your fish, darling? Is it as good as usual?"

"Yes..."

"It could be better. Sometimes the anticipation is half the fun don't you think?" She looked bewildered so he continued. "You know, you always like the fish here, but when you get it, is it as good as you thought it would be?"

"Oh. Yes it's wonderful, just like always."

"Good. You'd better finish up. I'm about done."

She looked down at his plate and it was true, he was almost done. He had been able to eat since her announcement while she had more or less just pushed her food around. She concentrated on eating and finally had most of her plate reasonably clean. She hoped she'd be able to keep it down; her stomach was churning, but she didn't know if it was apprehension or arousal.

"Well, darling, I'm waiting."

She looked at him and knew what he was asking ― 'are you sure? ― and if you are ― take off your panties and put them in your mouth.' He was giving her a chance to back out. They'd been married two years and he always made sure what she asked for was what she really wanted. All she would have to do was say 'I've changed my mind. I went crazy for a second.' But she knew she hadn't. She wanted him to dominate her, to master her.

She looked around as her breathing became labored. They were fairly secluded at one of the back tables. She closed her eyes and then slipped her hands under her full skirt, lifted her hips, and slid her panties down to her knees. She looked back up at him.

Garrett had not taken his eyes off her. She was battling this — wanting to do it but not quite certain. He had known her fantasy or at least had an inkling for a while and wondered when she might broach the subject with him. He had come upon one of the web sites she visited when she had left it up, probably by mistake, a few months before. At first he was shocked then intrigued. She was interested in bondage? Who would have thought that about his little conservative wife? Julie was an accountant, tough as nails. Many people underestimated her because of her size.He never did. But bondage? After thinking about it, it made sense. She made decisions all day long. Maybe she just wanted someone else to make all the decisions for a while.

Since his initial discovery of her secret interest, he had thought of all kinds of possibilities this opened up, all kinds of ways to fulfill her fantasies. He did a search of her history and found other interesting tidbits. He had never thought about that kind of lifestyle before but found he wasn't turned off by it either. To turn total control over to someone else was heady stuff, to be the one in control even more so. This was going to be fun.

He knew it would take her awhile to really tell him what she wanted but when she did he would be prepared. His face remained blank. No encouragement. No commands. She would have to take this step, this first step, and give him control, on her own.

Finally she swept her eyes around the room once again then she quickly pushed the panties the rest of the way off and snatched them up in her fist on her lap. She closed her eyes and he feared she just might pass out before she got them rolled into a ball and in her mouth. He almost relented and told her just to give them to him but he had watched her dress and knew she had chosen one of the itty bitty black lace ones he had gotten her for Christmas. They were hardly more than a thin black triangle of satin and lace with three thin strings. Julie had laughed and said they were little more than dental floss on a postage stamp when she opened that particular package. They could be rolled into a very small ball. He wanted them in her mouth so he waited.

He could tell she was working her hands in her lap and was fairly certain she was rolling the panties in the smallest ball possible. She took a deep breath and brought her hand to her mouth and then put her hands back in her lap and looked at him. He smiled and just a few seconds later the waiter came to their table.

"Can I get you anything else? Dessert?"

"No just the check please unless ... do you want anything else, sweetheart?" Garrett asked Julie smiling with a devilish twinkle in his eye.

Her eyes widened in horror then she just shook her head no.

"Then just the check please," Garrett chuckled. Oh, yes, this was going to be fun.

By the time Garrett paid the bill and they were walking to the car Julie was having second thoughts about what she had asked him to do. She looked at him and put her hand to her mouth to take out the panty but he circled her wrist with his hand and he shook his head no.

"Tonight, my love, your fantasy is going to come true. You're mine ― mine to do with as I please."

Garrett started the car and just drove in silence for a while then turned to glance at her.

"Are you getting hot, Julie, thinking about what you asked for and which I have every intention of giving you? Will I find you already wet if I," he put his hand on her thigh, "touch," he slid his hand up her thigh, "your bare pussy?"

His hand was at the apex of her thigh and all he'd have to do would just move his hand a half-inch and he'd be in her curls. She moaned into her gag feeling herself dampen.

They'd always had a very healthy sex life. He'd had her in every room of their house and in the back yard, too. Last year he took her to one of the state parks and had her on one of the walking paths. She protested but soon he had her so hot that she didn't care who saw. She was very responsive, had very sensitive nipples and just a lick up her slit and a nibble of her clit after some foreplay could bring her to orgasm almost immediately. He loved that about her. He often brought her to multiple orgasms. And stars above, she was cute. Not beautiful in a regal sort of way but cute like a pixie doll. And just about as big. He loved everything about her from her big blue eyes and her lush breasts to her tender heart.

It wasn't far from the restaurant to their house. He left his hand on her thigh the rest of the way home taking it away only to push the remote to raise the garage door. Once they were inside he shut the door and told her to strip while still in the entrance foyer.

She had just gotten her breathing under control the last couple of miles. She thought she just might cum in the car with his hand on her thigh even though he never moved it to her pussy or, for that matter, moved it at all, even his fingers were still. She had just started to calm down and now ... now he wanted her to strip.

After a moment's hesitation, she did as she was told.

"Go to the guest room and stand at the foot of the bed facing the bed with your hands at your sides. I'll be there in a minute. And Julie, don't take the panty out of your mouth. Stand there and wait for me."

She started walking towards the guest room turning to look at him just once. Her nerves were a jumbled mess. But her nipples had already started to harden into points. Standing facing the bed she couldn't see him enter. She knew he was making her wait. Anticipation, anxiety, expectation all mixed up in her head and her body. Her breathing was becoming erratic and she was working on calming herself down.

It seems like forever but it was probably only a matter of minutes before she heard him come in and put something on the dresser. She wanted to turn and look, but didn't. Somehow she knew she wasn't supposed to, that from now on until he said otherwise she was to do exactly as he said and he hadn't told her she could move. Somehow she understood this. All those D/s stories she had read, she thought.

"Good girl," he murmured.

For several moments it was very quiet and Julie knew Garrett was looking at her. He seemed to enjoy just looking at her in the nude and did it often. His words in the restaurant came back to her about anticipation and she felt herself wanting to squirm.

"Put your hands behind your back," he said already gently moving one hand back. He pulled her hands together and wound something soft — a silk scarf she thought — around and between them. Then he took another scarf and pulled her upper arms back and tied them too, tight enough to make her thrust her breasts out but not so tight that it really hurt. Then a third scarf came over her head and before she could say 'don't' he had it in her mouth. He wound it around twice before tying it in back. She tested it with her tongue and found that she couldn't get the panty out. He had tied it tight. She was effectively gagged for real. She started to panic but he skimmed his hands up and down her arms and pulled her back into him. She could feel his erection — long, hard, hot — against her arms.

"It's alright, sweetheart," he whispered. "You're safe." He brought his arms around her and started to play with her breasts, pinching her nipples until they were even harder than before and had turned from a dusty rose to a darker red. When he heard her moan, he pinched the tips one more time harder just on the edge of pain before he stopped.

He had sensed her panic and took time to calm her before he walked around to the head of the bed and pulled the pillows out from underneath the coverlet. He placed them at the foot of the bed one on top of the other and gently pushed her down so that her stomach was over the pillows and her head was turned on the bed so she was looking at the far wall. She realized that he had positioned her so her ass was in the air and he could come and go without her seeing him. He then knelt behind her tying first one ankle to the bed leg and then the other spreading her legs wide. Now most of her weight was on the pillows.

She thought he was going to spank her now but instead he took what she thought was a length of rope and looped it around and through the scarf on her upper arms and then pulled the rope up and over her head and attached it to the head board. He pulled and lifted her arms until he had them just where he wanted them. She groaned at the slight pain. He felt her shoulders making sure the tension wasn't in the danger zone. Uncomfortable, yes, but no danger of pulling her arms from her shoulder sockets.

Now he would spank her and then let her loose.

Wrong.

"I don't think you're spread enough, Julie. I think you can do better than that."

He took another length of rope and looped it just above her knee on her right leg and pulled the rope to the right bedpost and then did the same to the left checking the tension and then tightening them just a bit more.

"There. That's better."

She couldn't imagine what she must look like from the back end. Oh, the humiliation. Whatever had she been thinking?

Garrett knelt beside the bed and looked at her.

"I have to admit that although we've had sex in nearly every position and have had it in some very usually places, I never thought you'd be into bondage. Can't say I'm opposed to it though. You should see yourself.Making me pretty hot."

Garrett paused a moment then continued, "Now what was it you asked for? Take you home, tie you up ... and ... oh, now I remember — spank you. Well let's see, what should I spank you with? My hand? Well maybe a few times but why should I hurt my hand when you're the one that wanted to be spanked. I could use the flyswatter. I bet that would cause quite a sting. Naw. How about a wooden spoon?" her eyes widened in horror. "No, not a spoon — could get splinters. Maybe the ruler; I bet that would hurt like hell."

He stood and started to unbuckle his belt. "How about my belt? Yeah. I think the belt would be perfect. My hand to warm you up a little, then maybe I'll try the ruler then the belt and see which one I like the best. Which one makes the prettier marks."

She tried to struggle but could hardly move at all. She groaned again and he patted her head and then kissed her temple.

"Don't worry; I won't hurt you ... too much, just enough to let you know who is in control. I'd have you count but I don't think you can right now. Maybe some other time."

He had moved behind her while he talked and without warning smacked her twice, one on each cheek, with his hand. He had hit her harder than she thought he would but not so hard that it really hurt.

Then Julie felt his hand caressing her bottom, lightly squeezing and letting his fingers trace the crack between her cheeks. Maybe he was just teasing about the ruler and the belt. She felt a bit disappointed that the spanking didn't last longer but was also glad he didn't really use the ruler and hit her harder, too. Although she had never felt this exposed, this vulnerable, she relaxed as his fingers slid up and down her labia driving her arousal higher. She knew she was past damp and could feel the moisture dip down her thigh.

Then he smacked her again, harder this time. She gasped into the gag.

"Really, Julie, I don't think you thought this through. You asked for a spanking, didn't you? Did you think I'd give you love taps when it's so obvious that you really do need a spanking, sweetheart."

He continued using his hand until her bottom turned a pleasing pink. Then he took the ruler to her. She screamed into the gag but again he didn't really hurt her ... too much. It was just the shock. Ohmigod, shehadn't thought this through. The tears started before the second blow from the ruler came. She struggled to no avail. She was crying in earnest when he changed to the belt. In a fog she faintly heard him speak.

"It's okay, sweetie, we're done with your spanking." His cool hand rubbed over her reddened ass. Comforting her. Preparing her. Although she was crying, when his fingers slipped between her folds, he was surprised she was so wet. No foreplay would be necessary. "Now what was the last part ... oh, to fuck you senseless."

And with that he rammed his cock into her. She came in an explosion so hard she could barely breathe. As she was surfacing from the most intense climax she had ever had, she felt something in a place she had never let him go before. She felt his thumbs at the entrance of her rectum. She wanted to scream 'No!' But he was pushing, pushing for entrance. He pulled out of her and used his fingers to get some of her pussy juice then left her altogether for a moment. Then he was back and she felt something cold and creamy on her ass.

Lubrication. Again she tried to stop him, but she was still tied with very little movement possible and still gagged with no way to say no.

He then thrust into her pussy again and again and again and she orgasmed again violently with his thumbs in her ass. He ejaculated into her as she came but then he pulled out still semi-hard and pushed his cock into her other hole. She hardly realized what he was doing.

He was gentle but he wasn't going to stop even if she would have been able to tell him to. He had wanted this last frontier for a long time. This washis fantasy. She always said no. He added more lube on a backward pull before pushing in again. He took his time, held on to his control, taking that dark hole slowly. He was going to breach that last forbidden place but he would do it little by little so he didn't hurt her too much. One more push ...

Ahhh.

He was in, all the way in. He held still for a minute. She was so tight he knew he needed to help her relax a little. He bent over her and wrapped his arms around her until he found and caught her clit between his fingers. At first he moved very slowly giving her time to adjust to his size. He played with her clit. Each thrust caused a pull against her now very sensitive nub and soon she was near her third climax. When he felt her tighten up, heard the small whimpers, and knew the next thrust and pinch would take her over, he thrust again then his control broke and he ejaculated into that dark, forbidden hole.

~*~*~*~

She woke up in her own bed — their bed, with no memory of how she got there. Before she was fully awake he was pulling her to him and left his arm across her mid section. He smiled at her.

"Happy birthday, sweetheart! Got a little more than you bargained for, didn't you? It's not over yet," he chuckled. He tightened his arm around her when she stiffened and tried to pull away. "Shhh. No speaking," he said when she began to open her mouth. "You're mine for the rest of the weekend. Now get up ― I want to look at your butt."

Her eyes widened when he came around to her so he smiled down at her and kissed her brow. "I won't hurt you, baby," he whispered. "Now bend over. No broken skin. Good. I didn't think I broke the skin but I wanted to be sure. Some pretty good bruises though. I think the ruler did those." He ran his cool hand over her warm bottom. "Okay. You can go to the potty but no bath or shower for now. Then go make my breakfast. No clothes."

When she looked at him horrorstricken he just smiled. When she came out of the bathroom he said he had forgotten something and then opened his chest-of-drawers and took out a leather collar. It was blue, the same color as her eyes, about an inch wide and had a ring in front and one in back. And it had a little circular disk hanging down in front.

The disk said "Garrett's Treasure."

"Okay go make me breakfast. I'll be down in a few minutes."

About fifteen minutes later Garrett walked into the kitchen showered and fully dressed. He sat down at the table and watched Julie make him breakfast. He loved her nude body but decided he hated the bruising on her bottom. He'd never do that again. Not leaving bruises anyway. They'd talk about it tomorrow night — if he could last that long.

He smiled when he saw her finger the disc on the collar. If she had any doubt he had known about her fantasy, the collar should have shattered them.

MaddieKim
MaddieKim
150 Followers
12