Garwyli 03

Story Info
A promise of more.
5.9k words
4.62
12.9k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 10/23/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A promise of more

I drove back home thinking, Briallen was a nice girl, yes she had a fixation on my cock, but she was also good in bed and eager for more. But if I wasn't careful my mother would have us married, Briallen had long been a favourite of hers.

With Bri gone from the house I found my thoughts returning to Glynda, and our appointment next Wednesday night, my mind turned over ideas of how to photograph her, some of the prints would be a stark black and white, perhaps some in soft focus.

I hoped it would be fine that night, with a good setting sun, I'd like to do some in the woods with her, long focus silhouetted against the setting sun. Wednesday couldn't come soon enough.

I worked through the week, putting extra hours in to make up the time I'd lost over the past week or so. Glynda was the focus I worked towards, in my mind I was creating time to see her, that way when she intruded on my thoughts with visions of her nude form I was encouraged to work harder.

When Wednesday arrived I was pleased that the forecast was for clear skies, I would have a chance for my silhouette. I re-erected the green screen and brought more hay bales in, arranging them to make a platform.

Glynda arrived just after seven; I intercepted her outside, hopefully without my mother noticing. I jumped in my van and led the way up, my heart was thumping as I unlocked the door and let us in. I could feel my cock hardening, though I'd adjusted it straight up in the van and had a loose top on.

She was dressed in a blouse and a pleated skirt; I showed her to the curtained stall that we'd used last time with a dressing gown inside.

"If you want you can wear your bra and panties while we do a few warm up shots," I informed her, wanting to put her at her ease.

"Yes, thanks, even though it's you I'm a bit nervous about this. Bri can't praise you enough; she's really pleased about the photos you took of her." Her talking like that meant Bri hadn't shown them to her, I wondered what tale she was spinning.

She walked in and pulled the curtain over, in the stillness I could hear the rustling of her clothes as she stripped, I snapped back to the awareness of what I should be doing, setting up the equipment.

I heard the curtain draw back and resisted the urge to turn and look; instead I continued to turn on the lighting and then turned as she approached the little platform I'd built. She had the dressing gown loose over her shoulders, letting me see the blue lacy underwear she wore.

"How are we going to do this?" she asked.

"I thought we could replicate some of the shots I took of Bri to start with, have you got enough time to do some at sunset as well, I want to take some of you in silhouette against the setting sun if that's ok."

"Ok, you're the photographer; I'll take directions from you. I can stay as late as you want, Davyth is out on one of his boy's nights, and he won't be home till after midnight."

"Is there anything you want to do? Any poses you'd like to try?"

"Well there are one or two I printed off at home, their only on plain paper but you'll see what they're like, ok."

She walked back into the makeshift dressing room and brought out a couple of A4 sheets, I walked to meet her, my cock pressing against my tummy as I looked at her semi nude form, I prayed the long sweat shirt I'd worn covered me, it had looked ok in the mirror.

There were three pictures, one of a figure curled up with an arm sticking in the air and just half a breast showing, the next was coiled round a stanchion with a full on back view, and the last was with a figure on her back with the legs drawn up and pointing off to one side held by the hands.

I looked around, there was a support beam that would do as the stanchion and the other two would work in the studio setting I had created.

"Do you want to rehearse these?"

"Do you want me to undress?"

I was tempted to say yes but just looking at her soft form under the half concealing dressing gown was enough to set my heart longing for the forbidden fruit. For my sake at least I needed to take things slow.

"No, if we've got plenty of time we can do loads of shots first so you can see how they look. Do you want to start with this one first? Over on that wooden beam." I nodded in its direction.

"Ok."

She shrugged the dressing gown off her shoulders and catching it handed it to me.

I looked at the curves of her body as she walked over to the post, her slim waist and her pert bottom, her long beautifully tapered legs, she would soon have me dribbling like one of Pavlov's dogs conditioned on beauty.

I held the pose up as she draped herself round the upright, watching as she positioned herself.

"Lyn, can I touch you? Arrange an arm or leg to suit the pose."

She turned and looked at me. "If you need to, remember I'm trusting you on this."

Her easy answer had me doubting myself, the beauty of her near naked body was so tempting that to touch her might drive me to far, she'd be temptation enough even for a saint.

"Right, let's try asking first, can you move your left hand a little higher, and curl you left leg around a little more."

"Is this ok?" she asked, adjusting her position,

"Yes that's better, but you know what?"

"What?"

"I need to move the camera and lighting over first. Sorry, I guess I'm too anxious"

She straightened, turning to face me.

"Well, you'd better do that then."

She tried to sound annoyed but I could see the smile playing at her lips.

I spent five minutes humping and shifting, letting my eyes drifting back to look at her too often as she stood there, loosely in the pose so I could see where the shadows fell. All was now ready to try again.

"Right," I said looking at the picture on the laptop. "Do you want to hug the beam again?"

"Are you sure you're ready this time?" she asked, grinning broadly with a smile that echoed down the long years.

"Who's the photographer," I quipped back.

She wrapped herself round the upright again, adopting the same pose.

"Can you bring your left knee a bit higher please?" She moved as I asked. "Now the right hand over your shoulder, can you splay your fingers a little more?"

She adjusted her fingers, the sun bronzed skin glowing in contrast to the milky white of her shoulder.

"That's a bit too much Lyn, can you close them a fraction for me."

Her fingers squeezed together slightly, like the hand of a lover caressing her.

"Good that's it."

I shot off a burst, four photos with slightly different settings.

"Ok, come and take a look."

She came and stood at my side, resting an arm on my shoulder as she bent to look at the four shots.

"I like that one," she said pointing at the second in the sequence. "Can we do it for real?"

"If you're ready to undress we can, or you can practice the others first if you like."

We'd straightened up and she was looking me in the face.

"You'd have to move the lights back again for the others, and I've got to strip sometime."

My heart was beating faster as I watched her thrust her breasts forward, arms stretching round to unclip her bra. Her breasts were fuller, more rounded than I remembered, the little brown nipples coming more erect as the cooler air hit them.

Then she was shrugging down her panties, her breasts swaying as she bent. My hands twitched as I remembered fondling and kissing them those aeons ago. Oh, if I could wind back time.

I looked down at her hairy V as she straightened.

"It's nothing you haven't seen before," she chided me

I switched my eyes guiltily to her face. "You're a lot more women now than you were at sixteen"

"I've put on a pound or two since then."

"Only in the right places." It was sincere flattery in this case, her figure was better than Bri's and most of any other girl I could think of.

She gave a mock curtsy.

"Why thank you kind sir," she said with a mock posh accent.

She turned and went over to the post, curling herself around it, assuming the position once more.

"Glynda, I'm going to take a series of shots with you making small movements, or big if you prefer. After each take, you can move or I'll say something, we'll try four or five shots then have a look. How's that sound?"

"Ah ha."

"Yes ok?"

"Yes."

"Ok."

I smiled at her. "Say ready...."

"... Ready."

I took the first shot, looked at her and said. "Let me move the camera round a bit, two sec's."

I took a step to my left, cutting back on the right leg and bringing more of her up-stretched arm into view, as well as the nipple and areole of her breast.

I took my next shot. A secret satisfied smile at the thought of the copies I'd make for my own private gallery.

"Now can you bend your thigh and put your foot on the beam," I asked, glancing up to savour the live view.

"Um..., can you bring your foot a little lower please Lyn." It was too much like a figure four for my aesthetic eye, too angular for the curve of her thigh and calf.

She slid it down a fraction.

"Perfect. Now, if you can move your hand down and lean back a little."

She cast me a swift glance before complying.

"Yes, almost..., just a fraction more."

I took the third, hoping I'd caught the rich sexuality it suggested.

"Okay Lyn, Do you want to move, take up a new pose?"

She straightened, stood sideways square to me and squatted, right knee on the floor, left knee against the beam. Hands outstretched and circling it with her forehead rested against it.

"Slide your foot back and put your knee to this side," I commanded, wanting to emphasise the suggestive lewdness of the shot

"Good," I said encouragingly, her shadowed mons just visible in silhouette.

I took the shot and stood to face her.

"Now do you want to stand and hold the beam chest height, then lean back and taking the weight on your right leg, just folding your left ankle round the post."

I waited while she adopted the new pose, the session so far felt good as the empathy between us fell into a familiar groove

I took the next shot.

"Do you want go for another pose?"

She answered me by letting go with one hand and letting it dangle while half turning her head up from the lens, giving me a quarter view of her face.

I took the last shot. "Right do you want to look at what we've done? Then if you want we can move onto the next scene."

I became aware that my hard on had softened considerable, and that awareness caused it to harden again as she walked toward me.

She came and stood beside me, I handed her the dressing gown back, and she slipped it over her shoulders as we viewed the shots.

After watching the slide show through she commented. "They're quite good; I'll have to look again to choose a favourite though."

"That's fair enough, shall we do the next?"

We ran through the two others and I did some playing with the lighting. We had one incident that was memorable, she was trying for a figure 'S', perched on the edge of the bale when she nearly fell, to balance herself she flung her legs open, I had just pressed the button.

I had four shots of ever widening legs, her pussy on full display and a look that turned from surprise to panic. I made sure I kept them, while she recovered and settled herself I cut and pasted the group over into my 'Stars' folder.

After we'd finished the shoot, she redressed and I remembered the sunset, opening the door and seeing the reddish tinge to the thin wisps of high cloud.

"Glyn, could I do one more shot of you, a silhouette of you, please, I nearly forgot it."

"Oh, Gar, I'm all dressed again, and you're all packed away. If you really want I'll come up another night, I'm all ready to look at those pictures now."

The words 'another night' flashed through my mind, being this close to her had felt good. I had enjoyed connecting with her again; even the 'hands off' agreement hadn't dinted the rapport that grew between us

We drove back down, her following me back to the house and upstairs to my bedroom, where I set up the laptop to view the pictures we've just taken. She brought up a bottle of wine up with her.

"It's to celebrate, a private topping out ceremony, it's actually a nice rosé," she declared.

"Well this is the boring bit, selecting one from each group of four; I thought we'd do this the same way as Bri's photos. Then we can start the real work, culling the ones we like, we'll aim for about half, judge for a top fifty classification. Then if we've still got time we can cut that again to a hypothetical top ten," I told her as she sat on the bed and opened the bottle.

"That's ok, plenty of time yet. You can go through and make the first choices if you want, I'll just lay here and drink my wine. I deserve it after the day I've had."

"There are glasses in the bedside locker if you want to use those, save you going downstairs."

"Mm, thanks."

I dragged the laptop over and propped a pillow up against the headboard, lying back against it. I was using it in dual screen mode; on the laptop I manipulated the files, while on the big screen I viewed the pictures.

In the half hour I took to make the first cut she had finished the bottle, I still had half a glass left which she took when I offered. I wondered if this was her usual way to unwind, finding solace in a bottle, I hoped not.

She was sober enough when we viewed the slideshow of my initial choices. She cuddled up to me, her elbow on my shoulder, her hand on my knee, making her picks with conviction. She made most of the choices, well it was her wall.

"Well that went easy enough, now we got to cut it down to ten," I commented, leaning back against the headboard, it was only when she moved her hand up to brush her hair back that I noticed the pale stripe on her ring finger, she'd taken her wedding band off.

"Before we start on the next lot, have you got anything to drink?"She asked.

My mind was caught between divining the meaning of her absent ring and answering her.

"Yes, tea or coffee?" I finally answered.

"Could you borrow a bottle of wine from your folks?"

"A-Ah," I said. "You're driving, and you're probably over the limit now."

"Oh, ok then, coffee." A tinge of disappointment colouring her voice. "I'll just pop out to my car while you make it, ok."

I'd just about finished, I had a kettle and mini fridge in my unofficial adjoining study/guest bedroom, and was walking back in with the tray when she re-entered carrying a shopping bag.

I put the tray on the side of the bed and sat next to it. She had pulled out a box and was unpacking it. I looked over at what she was doing.

"It's a vaporiser, it evaporates the THC off so there's no smoke, it's a cool way to smoke it, have you tried before?"

"No I never smoked it, but I ate cakes and biscuits yes."

"You'll like this then, you get a pure hit. I've got a better one in the house and no one can smell it."

I watched as she plugged it in and prepared it. She handed it to me.

"When the green light comes on suck it all in, ok," she instructed me.

I did, there was no taste or anything, and I held it a few seconds and then exhaled.

I knew from experience it would take a little while to feel the effects, I'd mostly steered clear of drugs at university. Nice though cannabis was, getting caught would put a stop to my plans if I had a record.

Now, the mellow mood it brought would, I hoped, help in distracting me from the flesh of my beloved and sharpen my focus on the artistic nature of the photos. We had thirty seven to work with; I would let her choose again, only if one was too good to pass would I vote for it.

She made one for herself then, and, after inhaling it, came and lay back on the headboard next to me. I held the coffee tray up till she was settled, and then passed it over to her.

I straightened up, laptop ready.

"Now remember, this is for your top ten."

I clicked through the slideshow or rather I shuffled back and forth a few times to compare choices till she eventually got it down to twelve."

It was time to give it a rest, I shut the laptop off, she was making another 'bong' each for us, I could see that she was happy and relaxed; we'd spent a nice friendly evening together.

"So," I asked her. "You going to tell me why you want the pictures?

"Oo, there are lots of reasons, number one is to poke a stick with satire, I'm going to put three in my office, they won't know it's me. It's a subtle protest against all the 'girly' pictures in the men's canteen," she explained. "I want to make sure they can't see my face, I've been choosing for those, and I notice that you've covered up my fanny in a lot of the shots, with just a tantalising tuft of pubic hair showing. Clever."

"If you want to mask the face, how about we use a whirlpool effect, you now, her identity being drawn down, being stripped from her in her nakedness."

"Yeess..., that sounds nice, you can show me next time."

Those nice words again, 'Next Time', she still owed me the silhouette shot.

We lay there a while longer, as we'd twisted and turned during the slide show her skirt had ridden up and was more around her hips now, so when she stretched and slid down it slipped right up, revealing her blue panties. My cock, flaccid until now, took note and started to swell.

She brought her legs in the air and did a mock run. My eyes instinctively followed her legs up, watching her feet cycle in the air even as her sexy blue panties became the focus of my mind

"Oh, I can't wait to see their faces."

She giggled.

"My art will trump theirs."

She rolled to sit up.

"Right, I'd better be on my way home, can we finish this off on Thursday?"

"No can do Thursday, I'll be over at the uni then, I'm back for Friday night."

"OK, that's ok, seven be alright again. We can look at the final twelve and you can get your sunset shot."

"Yes, thanks I can."

"Can I leave the 'bong' behind for next time too?"

"Yes, I'll pack it up, it shouldn't be a problem."

I saw her down and out after she'd used my toilet, standing waving from the door as she drove off. The wine she'd drunk earlier should have partly worn off and I hoped she was like me; I drove with more care and caution when I was stoned.

I walked back upstairs, the bong on the floor next to the bed, left in trust till she next came, setting me thinking about our next 'date'. I was to get another delicious dose on Friday; we could look at the twelve, and still have time to get to the woods, weather holding of course.

Friday saw a westerly and a build up of cloud, turning to rain by the time I got home around six, just after I'd eaten and was headed up for my shower my phone rang, it was Bri.

"Garry, could I come and see you?"

"Bri!"

"No, it's not about sex; I'll keep the bargain we made. This is about the photos, honest you can trust me on this; they like them and want to do a shoot with me. But there's a condition, I'll tell you about it when I see you. So can I come over..., please?"

"Ok, is it urgent, I'm going up to the observatory soon, I could see you tomorrow, mam's out all day?

"I know, she's coming to see my mam, their going over to Bridgend to do some shopping, will you pick me up about ten then? I'll explain when I see you."

"Ok, see you tomorrow."

That was another mystery, I wondered what sort of ploy this was, and there'd be no sex this time. I'd have to put my foot down if necessary.

The hour passed too quickly, I was still drying myself when I heard Glyn's car pulling into the drive. I just threw on an old track suit to go down and greet her.

The first thing she did when she got up to my room was ask for the bong.

"I hope you kept it safe, I've got a nice skunk home grown, it's a really dreamy intellectual one. I'll leave you some if you want."

12