Garwyli 05

Story Info
King of the Castle.
3.4k words
4.52
11.6k
4
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 10/23/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

King of the castle?

We both got up and dressed, downstairs Bri was watching TV.

"That was quick," she commented as we entered the room.

"It was long enough for a round one. What you watching?"

"Oh, some old detective thingy, why do you want to watch anything?"

"Put VH1 on, there's usually some nice music on at this time."

She thumbed through the menus selecting the channel.

"You don't take sugar do you?" Glyn shouted from the kitchen.

"No, just milk."

Bri patted the seat next to her, I gave a little shake of the head, looked toward the kitchen.

I looked back. "Tomorrows our turn."

Glyn brought the coffee in on a tray and I joined her on the other sofa, as I looked up Bri wrinkled her nose up at me at my choice of seats.

"Hey, I remember that song, that was at the junior prom, when I had that silly crush on Billy, I was only eleven then, but he had this brand new BMX I used to ride on the pegs at the back." Glyn said.

I remembered it to, playing on the little home construction radio that I built, my mind went back to that Christmas and the excitement of hearing it work the first time.

We lay back watching as the music filled the silence.

"Anyone want another bong?" Glyn asked, getting up.

"No not yet," Bri replied.

"I'll have one," I chimed in.

Glyn, half way to the door already, turned and smiled at me. "I knew you would, I'd better phone Owain at the garage and get some more on order."

While she ran back upstairs Bri came over and sat next to me.

"I want to try a deep throat again," she said resting her hand over my cock.

"Bri," I said softly. "Tomorrow. Then you can do it all morning if you want."

I watched the smile on her face fade and grow."From when we wake up?"

"Yes, we can make it from, say, nine till nine. Tomorrow at nine I'm here to please you, can you wait that long?"

"Mmm, that's eleven hours from now."

She lay back against the sofa, dragging her hand off me.

We heard Glyn coming back down, she leant over and kissed my cheek as she stood.

"I'm counting from now," she said as she walked back to the other sofa.

"Counting what?" Glyn asked as she walked in.

"Counting down till it's her turn," I replied. "She gets me from nine tomorrow morning."

She gave me a nice smile as she put the bong and things on the coffee table, brushing past me as she went to plug it in.

"There's some wine under my bed, be a love Gar and go and get a bottle," she asked me, as she turned and walked back. "You can pop it in the freezer for ten minutes."

I stood and went to retrieve the wine, wondering what sister to sister chat was being whispered while I was gone.

Glyn had the bong ready for me when I returned, bending and lowering it as I stepped over the wire and sat beside her. Flipping the switch she passed it over; then laid back with her legs over me, her dressing gown falling open to reveal her hairy mound.

I watched the red light, leaning back into the corner and swinging my legs up next to hers. With the green light I sucked it in, I turned to pass it back as I exhaled.

"No, put it on the table, I'll wait for the wine."

I leant forward putting it on the table, as I did she squeezed one foot under my leg and up to nestle against my balls and thigh. When she wiggled her toes it almost tickled.

I lay back and listened to the music.

After ten minutes Glyn stirred herself.

"Time to get the wine from the fridge."

She came back in with the bottle and three glasses, the corkscrew hanging from her little finger. She opened and poured, Bri coming over to take her glass. Then she lay back down and wriggled her foot back under, putting the heel of the other into my crotch.

"Pass me the bong, Gar love."

I leant over and grabbed it, passing it to her. She put it by her side and stretched over and retrieved the weed and ashtray. I watched her as she meticulously cleaned and refilled it, switching it on as she put it on the table and cleared the rest of the things from her midriff.

She inhaled it when it was ready.

"Anyone else wants one they can help themselves," she stated as she put it back down.

We sat (or lay), quietly for a half hour or so, slowly drinking the wine and listening to the music. Bri was curled up on the other sofa, Glyn pouring herself another glass; she was covered up, not by design but covered up none the less.

I could see a half of a rising mound of one breast and I started to wish for the collar to slip back and reveal more. I put my hand on her foot in my lap, stoking and rubbing it absentmindedly as I thought about making love to her again, tasting her sweet pussy again.

"What you doing?" she asked, straight out of Phinius and Ferb.

Thinking about you and later," I replied, lifting her foot and kissing the sole.

She wriggled her foot in my grasp, shaking her dressing gown apart and revealing her pussy again.

"Oh, that tickles."

I stuck my tongue out and licked it.

"Mmm, that's nicer."

She twisted slightly and the collar slid free, leaving her boob exposed.

I brought the foot lower, and started licking then sucking her toes.

"Ohhh, that feels so sexy."

"Are you two lovebirds going to start here?"

Bri's question, even though she asked in jest, cut between us, and Glyn pulled her foot back slightly, even though I could see that her nipple had hardened, with her areole swelling as well, like a small cone atop the round of her breast, her nipple a dark pink berry on the top.

I felt the involuntary swell of my cock, getting hard between my thighs, and eased my legs apart to let it rise up above them. Glyn looked as I moved, her eyes widening slightly as she saw my rising tent. She pulled her foot down and curled her toes against it.

She gently rocked her foot on her heel, letting the toes brush along the shaft, making it swell to fully erect as the leg of my shorts slid down it. As I looked at her she mouthed the words 'Round two'.

"Gar, shall we go upstairs and cuddle?"

She pulled her foot out and turned sideways sitting on the edge of the seat, my hard on was stuck right out as I rose, I could see Bri watching it intently. Glyn held her hand up and I grasped it, pulling her barely as she stood beside me.

"Goodnight Bri," she said.

"Yeh, goodnight, see you in the morning," I added.

She smiled at me, licking her lips suggestively. "Yeh, goodnight," she said, then looking at me. "I'm still counting."

As we got out the door Glyn dropped my hand and grasped my cock.

"Wait," she whispered, and bent and gave my bell end a quick half suck half kiss. Then she stood and pulled me by the cock up the stairs.

Into her room and she threw herself onto the bed.

"Will you lick my toes again, I really liked that, it's a tickly tingly feeling that turns me on," she asked.

I sat at her feet, resting one against my cock and taking the other to my lips. I kissed her big toe and took it into my mouth, licking it round then stroking the bottom. She shivered at the deliciousness of the feeling.

"Oh god, oh that feels so nice."

I popped the toe and ran my tongue around the other four.

"Oh, give me your foot," she said pulling my sock of. "See if you think it's nice as well."

She dragged my foot up, licking the sole first as I had done. Then she started sucking on my big toe; it was nice, but there was no sexual thrill, just a nice almost ticklish feeling.

I looked up towards her and held my foot stiff.

"No, you must have a foot fetish," I said with a grin, holding her foot at my lips.

"Shall I try it with the both of them?" I asked her, reaching to take the foot from my crotch.

While she was pondering I had both big toes in my mouth. I knelt up, to get a better angle, dangling my cock to reach her knees. She opened them slightly and let it fall between them, bending them slowly as she ground the head between them.

After a minute or so she pulled her feet away. "Time to sample the rest of me."

She opened her legs as I knelt and bent between them, swirling my tongue in the hair above her clit, letting it brush it more as I tasted her cum. I inched down, first just brushing the hood then curling my tongue and pressing against it.

My hand caressed her cheek as I slid it round to find her slit and start fingering inside her, getting one, then two fingers in, I began rubbing over her G spot, hoping to find it, a few circles later she gasped and I marked the position.

"Umm..., Umm...."

She ground her hips round. I stopped smoothing and began to finger fuck her, sucking and nipping her clit. I looked up at her writhing form, she was pulling and twisting her nipples, then smoothing her hands over them then pulling again.

She let out a wail. "Oh-oh-oh-ooh."

I felt her vagina tighten on my fingers while she thrust her hips in the air. I leant back, letting my fingers bring her down slow, moving my thumb to tease her clit while my fingers stroked only an inch.

She looked up at me as she caught her breath, I'd been watching her breasts rise and fall, wanting to take them next, I'd not had a good play with them yet.

"Lay down, I want to suck you next."

"No you lay down and I'll get on top, its better that way."

She straightened herself while I turned to sixty nine her, I eased myself over her, letting her take my dangling cock and move it to her mouth. As she started sucking and licking my cock I leant forwards, letting my tongue make a furrow through her pubes as it sought out her clit again.

I started licking at it, over and across, then round and round it. Her hips started to rise and I pushed hard with my tongue squishing it beneath the tip. She wriggled her hips against me, relaxing back to the bed.

She stretched her arms around my waist, letting my cock slip right into her mouth, then swallowing it down and giving it four strokes before backing off and releasing it. As she gasped for breath I pushed in and took her clit in my teeth, rocking my jaw to roll it slightly.

Underneath me I could feel her knuckles brushing my abs as she massaged and tormented her nipples. Though it had been only minutes she was peaking again, her hips were jerking and her grip on my cock tightened.

I moved my head forward, lapping at the cum oozing from her lips. As I ran my tongue over and inside I felt her revive, take my cock and rub it over her lips, licking it before taking it back into her mouth.

I sent my tongue inside seeking her entrance and the source of the elixir, driving my tongue in as it found it. I felt her body tense again, her hips thrusting against me. This time I slowed down, withdrawing my tongue and gently stroking her labia, they were too small to suck in.

She was licking my cock inside her mouth, her teeth catching on the rim as she licked my frenum. I felt the beginnings of the urge. I raised myself up, pulling away from her pussy as my cock came out of her mouth.

I arched my body, bringing my leg over her.

"Up on your knees again, I need to fuck you now." I told her.

She complied, turning and offering her ass. I moved close guiding my tool in, I pushed it slowly in up to the hilt, letting it slowly fill her as I shuffled again to get comfortable. I leant forwards on her reaching under to grasp her breasts as I swivelled my hips slightly to move it around in her.

I played with her nipples as I ground my hips into her butt.

"Oh god," she said hoarsely. "Fuck me hard Gar, make this the best."

I leaned back, grasping her hips now and began to measure my length, stroking faster as I built up the rhythm. She started grunting with every thrust again, resting her forehead on her hands again. I lifted my hands to her back, drawing my fingernails down to her waist.

A minute went by till her next orgasm drove her grunts to incoherence, her butt pressed hard against me as she writhed around, my cock squeezed as the waves of pleasure washed over her. I slowed and shortened my stroke, pursuing my own needs as well as hers.

As she calmed I began to seek my own release, staying shallow and fast, stirring my seed into action. As I pounded her the ball of pleasure grew. I slammed my hips into her as my hips jerked with my ejaculation, gripping her sides as I pulled her onto me.

I was spent, I lay across her back gasping, holding my groin against her as my tool shrinks back and her vagina slowly pushes me out. When it plops I push myself up and moved to lay beside her as she straightened and turned, we lay face to face and I reached out and cupped her cheek.

"I'm glad we got this second chance," I said tenderly.

"This chance has mindblowingly good sex, imagine if it was like that for our first time."

She gave a little giggle. "God, we wouldn't have left the bedroom."

I thought back to the first time to, the fumbling with the condom, her hymen had gone, at least I'd not felt the expected resistance and there was no pain or bleeding. She'd played with my cock to get me really hard, sucking it as well like she usually did.

That was as far as we'd gone before, sucking and licking till I came, then she came while she was still sucking the last out. Some times, when we sat in at the corner table in the café, she'd slip her shoes of and put her feet in my lap, getting me a hard on and then playing with it with her toes.

Our first time was announced and planned by her, in her bedroom on a Saturday, when the match was on, no one would have any time to disturb us and the noise downstairs would also cover us.

We went in the back way, past the dogs in the yard, luckily they did no more than look expectantly at us and just wagged their tails. We were in in secret, up the stairs and into the bedroom, she asked to see the condoms and I gave her the pack of three from the gents downstairs the day before.

She locked the door and we both stripped, she licked and sucked at it, then when I was nice and hard she tried to put the condom on, she stretched the first one to much and it ripped, she gave me some more head to harden me again as she was ready with the second one.

It slipped on as she rolled it down with her two hands, with it on I could feel the band three quarters down, I wondered about its size, the packet had said extra large. She smeared the baby oil over it as I lay down then straddled me and lowered herself onto it like as if it was a dildo.

She leant forward and let it slide in slowly, letting it feel its way up, I saw the condom slip inside her as the pleasure and joy at us finally fucking laid me back to enjoy it. My last idle thought was wondering if it was on firm enough to take going inside her.

She pounded me fast and furious, getting me excited very quickly, she herself was panting and squealing as she performed on top of me. She came first, followed by me a few short seconds later as her contractions milked the seed from me.

She got off almost immediately, letting my cock and its bag of sperm swinging from the end splash down on my stomach, then she picked the towel from the side of the pillow and wiped herself. I rolled the condom off and walked it over to the bin.

We spent a lot of time under the bedsheets playing with each other till about five, when the results came on and we snuck out again.

Glyn was sleeping gently curled up alongside of me, I moved her over with me then stretched over and flicked the other half of the duvet over us.

The pounding on the door woke me, as well as Glyn sitting up, without thinking I knew it was Davyth, I was up and out of bed as he started shouting. I turned the hall light on, opening the door with the safety chain still on.

"Yes Di," I shouted through

"Let me fucking in, I want my cunting clothes," he bellowed back through the gap. His face contorted as I peered round at him. I heard a sound behind and turned to find Bri at my back, she'd brought a towel and was wrapping it round me.

"Go away Davyth, before we call the police on you." She shouted. "I could still have you charged for what you did."

Above us I heard Glyn's voice. "Here's your bloody stuff, take it and good riddance."

I heard the thud of a suitcase hitting the path, then saw through the frosted hall window his clothes come fluttering down, colours distorted garish by the street light outside. I closed the door on his mumblings; Bri threw her arms round my neck.

"Thank you for being here, I knew he'd come back."

As she was stretching up to kiss me Glyn came naked down the stairs.

"I hope that's the last we see of him, I'll take the rest of his clothes round to his pregnant girlfriend in the morning."

Bri continued with her kiss, pressing her leg between mine. Our lips rolled together as out tongues entwined, with the feel of her hard nipples pressed into my chest my cock began to twitch again against her leg.

"Come on lets get back to bed, the excitements over for tonight," Glyn said turning to the stairs.

I hurriedly finished the kiss with Bri and turned and followed. As I mounted the first step Glyn turned and looked, I reached to grab the banister and the towel fell off. Bri behind me giggled and Glyn began to smile.

"What," I said as I bent for the towel; they could both see I was sporting a half erection, my cock sticking out in front of me.

It's nearly my turn, can we share him till the morning," she asked, looking up at Glyn.

"Oh, alright, we can both suck him off." She said blandly.

Bri stepped beside me and took hold of my cock, walking with me as we climbed the stairs.

Back in the bed we climbed under the duvet, both girls folding it back as they knelt over my cock and put their hands around it. Bri took the first turn, licking round it as she pushed it through her lips. I lay back and let both girls worship it with their tongues and lips, thinking a bong would be nice now.

It took them twenty minutes of patient attention till I came; a thin gruel which both girls shared with kisses, then the three of us cuddled up and pulled the covers up.

I backed Glyn, with my hand cupping her breast, and Bri backed me, her hand grasping my now flaccid cock. We drifted off to sleep without another word being spoken.

Finis