Gary 'The Cuck' Clark Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gary Clark
Gary Clark
110 Followers

Gary then walked into his room. Marci was Laying face down on the bed, on top of the comforter. She was naked and any other time, he would have thought that she had summoned him to service her. He liked getting Booty calls. He started walking toward her and it hit him. The stench of sex was heavy in the air. He took another breath to verify and to add the scent evidence to what he was collecting visually. He noticed that she had spilled something on his side of the bed. There was a large wet spot on the comforter and the bed was a mess. He noticed a soiled towel, that he was never to use, lying on the floor next to the bed.

Gary sat down on the edge of the bed as Marci turned over to face her husband. The look on her face and the smell that covered her told him what he already knew. Gary leaned forward and kissed her deeply. He identified the musty taste on her lips as the same substance that had spewed from Bill's large Black cock and covered his face only a few evenings before.

Marci received his kiss then kissed him back. Without saying a word, she had confessed her adultery and had received absolution from the man she loved. Gary moved his face toward her midsection and Marci spread her legs. She knew what he wanted to do and would not deny him, especially after forgiving her. Gary buried his face into her cunt and thought he might just stay there for the rest of the day. It felt really good and Gary was a master at licking her clitoris exactly the way she liked it licked.

She put her hands on the back of his head and noticed that her wedding ring looked odd. On closer examination, she found that it didn't sparkle because it was covered in cum. She had missed the back of her hand as she was cleaning up. Marci licked the ring and the back of her hand. "There, that was better, all nice and shinny again." She said to herself.

Then, as she licked her lips another thought entered her mind. Hmmmmm Ben. Marci, Mrs. Gary Clark, Whore for Black Cock, closed her eyes and let her husband finish his task, of bringing her to her final orgasm of the day, while she savored this new flavor of chocolate. This orgasm was soft and mild.

After, Marci asked Gary to hold her until she fell asleep. She was a woman and needed to be cuddled, even if the man doing the cuddling was not the man (or men) doing the fucking. Gary was lying back against the big pillows and Marci was snuggled up next to him. Gary had thrown an Afghan over her bare legs and had his arm around her. He had opened his pants and had his free had in his boxer shorts massaging his hard dick.

Marci had fantastic milk white skin but she bruised easily. Gary had to be careful not to leave marks where her touched her. You wouldn't need to be a forensic scientist to see what they had done to her. Handprints were everywhere, especially on her ass and back. She had been mauled.

Gary was thinking about what had gone on in his bed the previous hour and how Marci had confessed. Well maybe she wasn't a cheating whore after all, and besides, he didn't think it could get any better than this. Marci was just dozing off and said, "Oh by the way Dear, would you mind if I took a couple of days and went shopping in San Francisco?"

Gary's heart skipped a beat and replied, "That sounds like fun, when would you like us to go?" Marci, without opening her eyes, said, "I thought I might go alone. You don't like to shop and I could use a few days by myself." Gary said, so softly that Marci couldn't hear, "Good idea you cheating fucking whore for black cock," and then he moaned a little bit. "What did you say?" she asked. "I said it sounded like fun." Gary said. Gary then decided he needed to get up and clean the cum off his hand and change his boxers before he went back to work.

Your comments and suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Gary Clark
Gary Clark
110 Followers