Gary 'The Cuck' Clark Ch. 04

Story Info
The gang bang.
10.8k words
4.64
198.8k
21
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 03/29/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gary Clark
Gary Clark
110 Followers

Marci and Brenda talked like schoolgirls all the way,. “Do you think they will like this perfume?” Brenda asked. “You are going to love Bill”, Marci said. Gary figured they were nervous. He sure as hell was, and small talk wasn’t cutting it for him. He hoped that Bill would have another double JD for him as he walked in the door.

It was about a 45-minute drive to Eric’s ranch. It took them over an hour to get there because Gary had taken a wrong turn. “Why is it that no one marks the roads in the country? You can go for miles and never know you going the wrong way.” Gary said as he drove past the large green gate to Eric’s ranch.

“Look at all the cars”, Brenda said in a weak, crackling voice. “I see them”, was all Marci was able to get out. It looked like a car lot. Gary noticed in addition to the quantity of automobiles, they were pricey. Mercedes, and BMW made up the majority.

Gary got out and went around and opened Marci’s door and then the rear door for Brenda. Both of the girls had long leather coats on over their outfits and slip on shoes. Gary popped the trunk and grabbed his camera bag and the two gym bags that Marci and Brenda had brought along. In them they had sweat suits, for the ride home, the drug store items and a few pounds of the things that women never go anywhere without, even to a gangbang.

“I was wondering if you guys were heading the other way”, Bill said as he met them on the front porch. “God Damn Marci, you weren’t kidding when you said Brenda was gorgeous,” Bill said as he held out his hand to Brenda. “I’m Bill and I hope that we can become very, very good friends.” “Marci has told me all about you Bill”, Brenda replied taking his hand in hers. “Everything?” Bill asked Brenda. “Everything” Marci replied. Bill squeezed Brenda’s hand and said, “Please Brenda, save the first dance for me.” Brenda smiled as it dawned on her what Bill was really asking. “Lets go inside and let me introduce you around”, Bill said as he opened the door for them to enter. As they were going thru the door Gary said to Bill, “You mean pass them around, don’t you sport”? “To everyone except you old man”, Bill chuckled. Bill pointed to a door off the kitchen, as he led the three of them thru Eric’s house. “Everyone is in the rec room,” Bill told them.

Gary could hear music and loud talking and laughter coming from the room. The smell of tobacco smoke hung in the air. Gary didn’t smoke and was already hoping that someone would open a window. As they entered, everyone in the room became silent. They walked single file with Bill in the lead, Marci and Brenda behind Bill, followed by Gary, they walked into and across the room to a long wet bar. The room was about 25’ by 30’ with a fire burning in a big fireplace. In the middle of the room were mattresses covered with sheets and about a dozen large pillows scattered around. Crammed together, overstuffed furniture and coffee tables filled the remainder of the room with the exception of the two foot wide by ten foot long wet bar along one wall. On the opposite wall was a big projection TV, encased in an entertainment center. There was no mistaking that a hardcore X-rated move was playing on the TV with no sound. It was a white woman being gangbanged by a group of black men.

What was more noticeable than anything else in the room was what appeared to be a dozen, fully clothed, black men standing by the bar and sitting on the overstuffed furniture. Most all of them had either a mixed drink, or a bottle of beer in their hands. They were all staring in unbelief at Marci and Brenda. All of the men began to smile giving facial expressions that showed total appreciation of what was going to be a very pleasurable experience. These whores were much hotter than Bill had promised, which was not what they had expected. Their smiles disappeared when Gary made eye contact with any of them. Their expressions were unanimous, if they all had been asked to choose which unnecessary piece of furniture should be tossed out the back door to make more room; they would have all chosen Gary.

Like the girls, and half of the black buys in the room, Gary had never been to a gangbang before. He had seen plenty of them in X-rated movies, and knew that most all were staged and directed. All of the movies, he could remember, began with everyone naked and already sucking and fucking. “How do you go from here to there”, he wondered. It wasn’t his problem.

All but two of the guys at the bar moved away. The remaining two guys were tall, well dressed and groomed. They were good-looking, muscular, and had great smiles. They, along with Bill, represented the warm-up team. Other than Bill, no one in the room even acknowledged Gary’s presence. It was as though he was a nonentity. Bill very quickly handed Gary a double JD and suggested, in no uncertain terms, to go to the other side of the room, sit the fuck down and keep his mouth shut. The only available chair open was between two black guys who didn’t look to friendly. Gary would have stood on a bus for 100 miles before taking a seat between them, but he really didn’t want to piss off Bill either. He walked boldly to the chair and sat “the fuck” down. If anyone had said Boo to him he would have pissed himself.

All the guys in the room were involved in their own conversations. Gary could overhear comments about his wife and sister that would have sent many other men into orbit, but Gary Clark wasn’t like other men. A few of the guys were staring at the blond on the TV getting fucked every way possible. It looked almost like they were watching a training film. Gary noticed that the volume was now turned up pretty loud. The sound of the woman’s screams and moans filled the room.

It was so fucking smooth, Gary thought. Five of the eight black guys had moved away from Marci and Brenda. Gary had counted them a couple of times to verify that there weren’t a dozen like he had first thought. All three guys were chatting and laughing with the girls. Both Marci and Brenda still had their coats on. Brenda’s coat had buttons up the front and Marci wore a leather coat with just a leather belt that tied at the waist. Bill had his arm around Marci while he was talking. She looked as natural as if she were standing talking to Gary and a couple of her friends. Brenda didn’t seem a bit nervous either. Bill had blended a couple of Strawberry daiquiris for the girls and had mixed them pretty strong. Marci and Brenda had finished them fast enough to freeze their throats and were on their second drinks when Bill pulled Marci to him and kissed her on the lips. Marci didn’t resist in the least and kissed him back. Both Brenda and Marci were sitting on bar stools while the three men stood in front of them. As Bill kissed Marci, he let his hand slide down to her lap, where he slowly moved the flap of her leather coat open to expose her bare thighs. At the very moment that his finger touched her leg, they began to move. “Fuck”, Gary said to himself. “Look at that fucking whore. A black guy just touches her and, BANG! She spreads her fucking legs for him. I love this fucking bitch” Bill felt her legs moving and knew what she wanted and needed. He let his hand move along the soft skin of her thighs to her cunt. At least an inch before coming in contact with her cunt, he could feel her heat. She was burning up and he was not at all surprised to find the panties she was wearing, were sopping wet. Bill grabbed her cunt and squeezed. Marci had been deep kissing Bill and had her tongue inside his mouth. When he squeezed her cunt, she sighed and went limp and her lips began to quiver and loose contact with his. Marci let her face fall to Bill’s muscled black neck, where she began nibbling and biting.

About all that Gary could see was Bill’s back. He could tell where Bill’s hands were and he could see Marci’s hands on the back of Bill’s head and neck. But, what put Gary into cardiac arrest, was when Marci moved her head beside Bills, and began to chew on his earlobe. Gary could see her entire face. Not only could he see her entire face, but, he could see her bare legs, from her knees to the tip of her toes on both sides of Bills body. Marci knew what she was doing with Bill, and it turned her on. But what she was doing to Gary was something fucking evil. As she sat on the barstool, with her legs spread wide, she stopped biting Bill’s ear for a moment and made eye contact with her husband across the room. Knowing full well that a half dozen other men would be watching what she did next, she moved her lips to Bills ear, and no one needed to be a trained lip reader to hear her say, FUCK ME BILL, PLEASE FUCK ME!

Bill had other plans. Marci wasn’t surprised, nor was she the least bit disappointed when Bill backed off and put her hand in Richard’s hand. Richard was a very dark, black man who looked to be about 35 years old. “Hell”, Marci thought, “he could have been 60 for all she knew, but he had a great smile and he was really tall.” This guy could charm the bark off a tree and Marci was enjoying the attention. What feelings she had for Bill to fuck her, were transferred to Richard instantly. This was a gangbang and it was a huge turn on for her to have her lover give her to Richard. It was almost as big a turn-on for Gary, as it was for Marci.

As Richard moved in and began kissing Marci, she let him know in seconds that he could do anything to her that he wanted. Marci was going to fuck tonight and whatever these eight guys, as she had also counted, couldn’t come up with on their own, she would suggest before the end of the night.

Brenda was still sitting on her barstool taking it all in. Two double daiquiris and a couple of hits of pot, from a pipe that had been handed to her, had her pretty damned relaxed. These guys were just too sweet. They were polite and seemed to care about her more than just wanting to fuck her. They were not quite what she had expected. It didn’t matter though, because as committed as she was, they could probably do just about anything. She wasn’t really scared, nor was she afraid of getting fucked by all these guys. Gary and Marci were there and, Marci was acting like a total slut. Brenda was a little apprehensive about fucking eight strange men, but she resolved the issue quickly when she reminded herself that all of the guys she had slept with were strangers when she had met them. She had fucked them hundreds of times. What’s the big deal if you group six-month’s of fucking in a single night? No, she was determined to go the limit. She had psyched herself up for a gangbang and wanted the experience for her diary even if it wasn’t as great as she had hoped.

Bill, leaving Marci in good hands, moved 100% of his attention to Brenda. Robert, the third guy at the bar was paying special attention to the back of Marci’s neck with his lips as he fondled her ass through her coat. Richard was taking care of intimate details on and in the front part of her slim, white and incredibly soft body.

Bill hadn’t been exaggerating to Marci when he told her that Brenda was gorgeous. If anything, it was an understatement. Marci was, by far, the most, “fucking”, beautiful, white woman he had had the pleasure to fuck, but Brenda; If he had to choose, between them, he couldn’t’. But then he didn’t need to choose. He could have both of them. Bill moved to Brenda and took her hands in his and pulled her close to him, the way he had done with Marci. Bill told Brenda how beautiful she was. Brenda said, “Thank you” and blushed. Brenda allowed Bill to take her in his arms without resistance. Bill was thinking that she seemed even more submissive than Marci had been last weekend when Gary had brought her to him to fuck. Bill, thought about that thought for a moment, “Brenda had to be pretty damned submissive to be more submissive than Marci.” Brenda did not stop Bill as he began to unbutton her coat.

Richard had removed Marci’s coat as Bill was letting Brenda’s coat fall to the floor. Both women stepped out of their slip-on shoes and moved bare foot in front of the men in their cute little “gangbang outfits” as the girls called them. If they lived so long, in a billion years, the men in that room would still remember those “cute” little outfits long after all other memories of what was to transpire that night had faded into oblivion. Some how, some way, Marci and Brenda knew that.

Gary was watching the faces of the men in the room. All of them were taken back by the beauty and the sensuality of these two white women. “Holy mother of God”, said one of them. “Fuck me”, from another. Bill and Richard walked up behind the girls and guided them, with their hands on their asses, across the room to meet their fans. There were two guys to Gary’s left and three to his right. All were sitting in a semi circle around the mattresses. Bill took Brenda to Gary’s right and Richard moved Marci to Gary’s left. One by one, Bill and Richard introduced the men to Marci and Brenda. None of them stood up, but all of them commented on how pretty they were. The guy to Gary’s left told Marci, “I’ve been watching you Baby”, and Marci responded loud enough for Gary to hear. “I’ve been watching you too. You look like a man who knows what a woman like me needs.” He reached out his hand and placed it on the inside of her thigh and slowly raised it until it could go no further. He then slid his hand out of her crotch, allowing his finger to rub her cunt from his knuckle to the tip of his finger. Moving his finger to his nostril, he breathed in and savored her essence. “Oh Yes, my pretty, I not only know what you need, but I have what you need right here, ” he told her as he placed her hand on the massive bulge in his pants. “Oh my”, she responded as she squeezed his cock. Richard nudged her on to the next guy. As she passed Gary, Marci winked at him. After the introductions Bill whispered something in Marci’s ear, then, with a “yes” nod of her head, Bill made the same suggestion to Brenda.

The girls walked over to Gary and asked him to remove their panties. “What if I say no”, Gary teased as he reached under Marci’s short skirt. “You got a fucking death wish?” the guy on Gary’s left said. “Don’t worry”, Gary said as he pulled the wet panties down his wife’s soft legs. “What a fucking turn-on this was”, Gary thought. Removing his wife’s panties so she could get eight black cocks in her. When it was Brenda’s turn, he could feel her tense up as he was pulling them off. No one had molested Brenda like Bill and Richard and Robert had done to Marci. Gary let his hand stay on her ass for a few seconds as he gave her a little squeeze. Gary couldn’t resist putting her panties to his nose. God she smelled great. “Hey White Boy, over here with those”, called one of the guys to his right. Gary tossed Brenda’s panties to him.

What Bill had whispered, and what they had agreed to, was for the girls to put on a little show for the boys. Marci had never done anything bisexual. Brenda had just a little experience when she was in her teens. Marci and Brenda had anticipated this request. Men love to watch women “get it on” and they had decided last Tuesday that they would do it as best they could. The girls positioned themselves in the middle of the mattresses and began to fondle each other’s breasts while they kissed ever so softly. They had seen enough X-rated films to know how to act and both were surprised at how easy it was. Marci loved to be kissed, but there was something soft and warm about Brenda’s kisses that she had never experienced. Marci let her hand slide in between Brenda’s legs and as she touched her cunt, Brenda sighed and pushed herself against Marci’s hand.

“You are one lucky mother fucker White Boy,” the black guy on Gary’s right said to him. “If that was my wife, I wouldn’t let these niggers within one hundred miles of her”, he went on to say. “Shut the fuck up Miller, don’t be putting ideas in White Boy’s head.” Said one of the others. “Hey Miller, the only way you could get a woman like that would be with a mask and a gun, ” said Richard. Bill, Richard and Robert were removing their clothing as everyone else watched the girls. Gary noticed three of the others had opened their pants and released their cocks from the bondage of their clothing. They were slowly stroking their cocks as they watched Gary’s wife and sister suck on each other’s tits.

Gary was amazed that all of these guys were being so patient and polite with Marci and Brenda. If these had been white guys, Gary was sure that Marci and Brenda would have been fucked a couple of times already. “Interesting”, Gary thought. “Even though these black guys were going to fuck Marci and Brenda until they couldn’t walk, it appeared that they were genuinely concerned with Marci and Brenda’s feelings. White guys, would be more interested in getting off and could “give a fuck” about the girls’ feelings”, Gary surmised. He would have to remember that thought, and filed it away in his mind to analyze later.

Eric, the guy sitting to Gary’s left was pretty quiet. He looked hard and weathered, not like the others. The others looked like Bill, professional, white collar, and probably middle income from the look of their cars. Gary had guessed that they were probably all married. Most had wedding rings on and it was obvious, from the indentation on his finger, that one guy had removed his ring. Gary smiled as he wondered if the guy thought it might make a difference to Marci. What would make a difference for Marci wasn’t his wedding ring, it was the eight or nine inch, hard, black cock he had in hand.

Gary assumed that this was Eric’s house. He was dressed in a western shirt, Levys with a big western belt, and cowboy boots. Eric was smoking a cigarette and was sitting in a chair that looked like it was a place he sat a lot. “White Boy”, Eric said to Gary. Gary was wondering what this White Boy shit was all about. His name was Gary, but then he remembered that no one had introduced him. Gary looked at Eric as Eric asked, “You like to watch your wife getting fucked?” Gary nodded “yes”. “The blond one is your wife?” Eric asked. Again, Gary nodded “yes”. “I’m going to fuck her first”, Eric said. Gary wondered if he should say “Gee, thanks mister”.

Brenda was on her back and moving her hips up and down as Marci licked her clitoris. They had removed each other’s “outfits” and were, with the exception of the ankle chains, totally nude. Marci and Brenda were really getting into the scene and the atmosphere of the smoke filled, dimly lit room, with the sounds from the X-rated movie, and the presence of a group of strange black men. The men were sitting just a few feet from them and the girls couldn’t help but notice that some of the men were stroking their cocks, and getting ready to fuck them. Marci was on her knees and elbows. She had purposely positioned her ass up in the air pointing directly at two guys who could have reached out and touched her cunt. She loved being a cock teaser and she loved what happed to cock teasers even more.

Bill, Robert and Richard had their clothing off and, like some of the others, were stoking their cocks, as they watched Marci and Brenda. Bill was first to step onto the mattress. In an instant Richard and Robert moved forward. “Let the fucking begin”, Gary said under his breath. Richard knelt beside Marci and let his hand slide along her back to her ass. He began stroking her cunt and let a couple of his fingers enter her. Marci hips began to move up and down automatically. She moved her knees further apart and positioned her cunt to take her first black cock that evening. Blood was pounding in Gary’s temples as his heart began to race. The anticipation of watching Richard fuck his wife, and how eager she was to get fucked by a man she had only known for a few minutes, was just about all Gary could handle. He wanted to scream, “FUCK HER!” but he was cut off by someone else who said, “Give it to her Richard, that fucking bitch wants it bad”. Robert moved in front of Marci and pulled her away from Brenda. Marci knew what was in store for her and thought to herself that she and Brenda would have plenty of opportunities to finish what they both were enjoying so much. Their “girl time” get together times would be dramatically different in the future Marci promised herself. Robert was up on his knees and had the most beautiful black cock Marci had ever seen within an inch of her mouth. Marci opened her lips and began to lick Robert’s cock and balls. Richard had moved behind Marci and with one carefully aimed stroke, he buried his fat nine-inch black cock deep into Marci’s belly. The sound Marci made when Richard’s cock plunged into her cunt, let every man in the room know that she “fucking loved it”.

Gary Clark
Gary Clark
110 Followers