Gas Station Self-Service

Story Info
Older station supervisor claims a young Navy wife.
3.5k words
4.13
82.1k
24
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story that took place some time ago in the eastern suburbs of Atlanta. I was in my late thirties and had been hired to supervise a group of mismatched gasoline stations that went from huge fuel plazas to tiny gas only operations. One of the locations had a long gas island that had ten pumps which were both service and self service. There was a cinderblock office and storage building where we kept oil, paper towels and which had a desk where the manager could do his daily books. The operation normally ran with two employees on duty but could operate with one during slower times as the unit was open from six in the morning until midnight.

I normally made a daily round of my eight locations and on one day as I was at this location I noticed that there was a old worn mattress leaning up against the wall inside of the cinderblock building. I was told by the manager that he was having to sometimes close at midnight and open the next morning and it was just easier to simply sleep there than make a fifty mile round trip back home.

One of the tricks of a supervisor is to come to a unit unannounced at unusual times and sometimes to simply sit some distance away and watch with a pair of binoculars. You'd be surprised what you can learn by doing this. I was parked in the dark about fifty yards away one evening watching two of our young employees working the fuel island. One was eighteen and the other one was nineteen. They were both high school drop outs who couldn't find work any better than the jobs that they had with us. There really wasn't much to pumping some gas, washing a few windshields and taking cash or a credit card in payment.

Next door to the station was a buffet steakhouse and around ten I saw one of their waitresses come across the parking lot and walk up to the cinderblock building and enter. As there was no reason for anyone other than an employee to enter that building my interest was immediately intensified. One of the boys went and joined her. Fifteen minutes passed and he returned and gave the other fellow a high five and then the other guy went into the building. Another fifteen minutes passed and the second boy returned with a big grin on his face. A couple of minutes later the girl left the building and walked back over to the steakhouse got in a car and drove away.

I had been concerned at first that the girl was stealing something but it did not take an idiot long to figure out she was only giving the boys some on the job pussy.

The next day I scheduled myself so that I took a late lunch at the steakhouse and found the same young waitress that I had seen enter the cinderblock building on duty. She seemed to be about the same age as the two boys. I was surprised though to see she was wearing a wedding ring. She was about five foot four with long curly light brown hair that fell to the middle of her back which she wore in a long pony tail. The skirt she wore revealed nicely shaped calves and a very succulent round ass. She was no Cosmo cover girl but had a pleasant face with full lips and at least a c-cup set of tits. When she came over to where I was sitting to refill my iced tea I saw her name tag which said her name was Judy. To my robust greeting she replied with a very meek downcast eyed pleasant response.

That evening the same two boys were on duty when I drove into the parking lot around nine and confronted them about what they were doing with the young waitress in the office while they were supposed to be working. They both were desperate to keep their jobs and quickly admitted what they had been doing with her for the past week. They told me they knew Judy from high school and that she was married to a friend of theirs who was in the Navy and currently deployed on a destroyer in the Indian Ocean. Some friends they were. I told them it had to stop if they wanted to keep their jobs and they quickly agreed. They said she was coming over after work that evening and they'd tell her they couldn't fuck her there any longer.

That was when I surprised them. I told them that they could keep their jobs and fuck her there one last time but only if when they finished with her that evening that I got a shot at her sweet ass. They had looked at each other and then once again quickly agreed. I told them to make it a quickie tonight as I didn't want them to wear her out. Being guys who thought they were super studs they postured a bit and said some crude things but agreed. They didn't know that I wanted them to simply tease her and warm her up a bit for me. Young men do not understand the needs of women. They don't appreciate that you must kiss and caress a woman, lick her and allow her to have an orgasm or two before you got hot and heavy with her and took your pleasure. Sure you can climb on and get a quick fuck and walk away. But when a woman became excited and was ready to be mounted and fucked then she was a great deal more receptive, uninhibited and satisfying. If the two boys simply gave her a quick fuck they would leave her frustrated and hungry for what I was going to give her.

A few minutes after ten Judy nonchalantly walked across the lot and entered the building as she had the night before and one of the young fellows quickly joined her. Once I was sure they were in the building I drove onto the lot and parked. Less than ten minutes later he walked out and was replaced by his friend. I walked over to just outside the door and could hear her sweet moans and the grunts of the second young man as they fucked.

When I heard the classic sound of him having his orgasm I opened the door and walked in. They were on the mattress missionary style. The narrow butt of the young man was still pumping between the widely spread thighs of the young navy wife. The room smelled of woman and cum.

"Get the fuck out of here," I shouted and the boy jumped up, quickly put on his pants and shirt, grabbed his shoes and literally ran out of the building. Judy sat up and scooted into the corner while pulling her knees up to her chest and trying to cover her tits, which turned out to be more sumptuous than I had imagined, with her hands.

"You're one lost little lady," I said as I threw the thick bolt on the inside of the door and peeled my shirt off. The room had only one small lamp on the desk and even though most of the room was in shadows there was enough light for me to see her well.

"No, no you leave me alone. Just get out of here and let me leave," she said as I walked over next to the mattress while unbuckling my belt. I kicked off my shoes and then peeled my jeans and underwear down and off my legs.

"I'm not leaving and neither are you. You came here looking for something baby girl," I said "and I am going to give it to you."

I stood before her naked and Judy looked at me and didn't move but moaned. I stand six foot two and weigh around two hundred ten pounds. I still have the broad thick shoulders that I developed when I played college football and though I have a bit of a tummy from the beer I love to drink I am in pretty darn good shape overall. Her moan and gaze came from her seeing my rapidly swelling cock that God blessed me with. I am around seven and a half inches and very thick. I am almost three inches wide at the base and my big purple head is almost two inches across. Women, I have learned, much prefer my battering ram over a long thin pencil dick. I am built very, very differently from the two boys that had just fucked her.

I looked at her for a couple of moments as she trembled in the corner. With her knees at her chest I could see her fury swollen cunt and the slick cum and juices that were slowly leaking out and making a rapidly growing wet spot on the mattress.

"You have no idea what you've been looking for or need kitten but I am about to show you," I said as I reached down, grabbed her ankle and pulled her back down on the mattress where she fell onto her back.

I moved up and kneeled near her head, reached down and grabbed her head by her long soft hair that was free flowing and no longer in a ponytail. I pushed her face towards my now quite erect cock. She turned her face away and I rocked my cock back and forth across her soft cheek and pursed lips.

"You've had some boys fuck you but what you want and need is a man to give you a real fucking," I said as I continued to rub my thick cock across her face. "The kind of fucking that a real woman needs, expects and deserves."

"Now open your God damn mouth and suck my cock you little bitch or I'm going to slap the shit out of you."

Judy looked up at me with her beautiful big blue eyes. A tear came out of the corner of her eye and then she opened her mouth and her pink tongue came out and licked the head of my throbbing cock. I let her tenderly lick my shaft before she let me sink an inch or two of it into her wet mouth. I ran my fingers through her curly brown hair and let her go to work on my cock. Her reluctance quickly turned to tepid enthusiasm as she alternated licking me and then taking me as deep as she could. She had obviously sucked a cock before as she knew how to twirl her tongue around the shaft as her lips massaged and stroked the hard rod. She hummed and the vibrations felt wonderful. I felt her fingers on my large hairy balls gently tickling and massaging the sac and I realized that she was trying to make me shoot my wad to keep me from fucking her.

It was not going to be anywhere near that easy for her and I pushed her back down onto her back and climbed between her soft supple thighs. I would have loved to eat her pussy as it is one of my favorite things in the world to do but I was not going to do so when I was getting thirds. Her pussy was swollen and open like a beautiful flower. Sparse curly brown hair was trimmed nicely and framed her pink slick slit. When I penetrated her I found her to be very tight but she was so very well lubricated with her juices and the sperm of the two boys that my thick dick slid easily deep into her eliciting a resonant earthly moan of pleasure. At that moment she was mine.

As I started to thrust into her she began to moan and cry and wiggle her round incredibly luscious soft ass. I leaned down and took one of her hard nipples into my mouth and began to suck and chew on it and she screamed with delight.

I fucked her steady and hard for a very long time. I changed the angles and rhythm of my thrusts. I picked up first one of her legs and then the other to sink even deeper into her and change the slant of my penetration. During the entire time Judy cried and moaned and whimpered in the most delightful manner. I knew the boys outside were most likely listening and that turned me on more than you can imagine. Orgasms raced through her body bringing screams of pleasure as they built on one another like waves on a beach.

"This is what you've been needing baby, what you have been looking for a real man to fuck you not some boys with pencil dicks."

"Please, please don't stop," she moaned as I pulled out of her.

I moved her onto her left side and positioned myself behind her so that I could better enjoy her smooth full ass. My left arm was lying under her neck and I took her left tit in my hand and squeezed. My left leg was over her left calf and I hooked my right arm under let right knee and pulled it up leaving her pinned to the mattress and spread wide open for me. I slid my cock back into her pussy and she wiggled her ass to help me get even deeper into her belly. As I began to thrust into her she turned her head towards mine and I kissed her fully, for the first time, on her lips. Her long fragrant dark hair was pillowed around our faces and we kissed and fucked in a steady but intense rhythm.

I let myself slip out of her pussy and my cock nestled into the pink opening of her asshole.

"Wrong hole," she said breathlessly breaking our intense open mouthed kiss.

"No the right hole," I said inching about a half an inch into her ass and bringing a scream in response. I had her legs and arms pinned and there was nothing she could do but moan as I inched slowly but surely into her exceedingly tight virgin ass. The juices and cum from her pussy had leaked down the crack of her butt and deposited a generous amount of lubricant around her asshole and it provided just what I needed to slide deep into her rear passage.

"Please stop," she said anxiously as I began to slowly fuck into her sinking just a little bit deeper on each determined thrust.

"You don't mean that," I said and kissed her check and then her lips once again as she hungrily sought my mouth.

I let go of her left arm and resumed caressing her full tit while occasionally pinching her hard erect nipple. She reached her free hand down and started to rub her swollen clit and moaned.

Judy was having a string of orgasms each one seeming to be stronger than the last. As they took control her entire body would tremble and shake. She would break from our intense deep kissing to scream with pleasure and then lock her lips back onto mine.

"Please, Oh God please, I can't take much more of this," she panted as she took a deep breath after another very powerful orgasm subsided for an instant. "Please cum in my pussy," she begged in a little girl voice so full of need and desire that I could not deny her.

I let her go and got between her widely spread warm wet thighs and sank all the way to the hilt inside of her cunt in one deep strong thrust that she met with an arch to her back and a pleasurable scream.

I went to it like a pile driver thrusting as hard as I could into her. Judy screamed, cried and begged me not to stop. I knew my back would be sore in the morning and that her inner thighs would be black and blue but I was inflamed and insane with lust and need. I don't know how long we went at it this way as both of us were out of our minds and purely animalistic. It could have been five minutes or as much as twenty but finally I felt the wonderful burning in my lower back and with one last deep powerful thrust I let go and flooded her pussy with a thick load of my cum. Judy came in concert with me and arched her back and threw her head wildly from side to side as I emptied my creamy fertile sperm into her belly.

"That is what you were looking for wasn't it baby," I said after a few minutes had passed. I was still embedded in her and laid on top of her sweaty soft body. I kissed her wet forehead, her cute nose and then her lips before nuzzling into her soft neck.

"Yes," she said still trying to catch her breath.

"When is your next day off?" I asked and then kissed her tenderly.

"Day after tomorrow," she had said when we broke the kiss.

My cock had swollen quickly back to life inside of her and I flexed it a few times which elicited a moan from the young very well fucked wife.

"I'll pick you up in the steakhouse parking lot at eleven am and I don't want you having anything else to do with these boys," I said as I slowly began to pull my cock out of her clasping vagina. "Am I clear?"

"Yes," she said with a moan. "I'll be there. I'm yours whenever you want me; there will be no one else. I promise."

"I need you one more time," I said as I began to thrust again deep into her.

"Oh my God yes, please...." she said and closed her eyes.

I got on my knees and raised her legs high and held them by her ankles and pushed them back onto her chest. Having just shot a huge load into her I would have normally been able to really go for a long time but it wasn't in the cards that night and after only a few minutes I came hard again and rolled off of her.

I dressed leaving Judy to do the same and walked outside to find the two boys sitting by the wall. The lights of the station were off as it was half past midnight. I had been fucking the young Navy wife for more than two hours. I didn't know how long they had been listening but Judy had been wailing quite vociferously and they would have known that she was fucked at a level they had never achieved. They looked at me with a measure of awe and jealousy. Judy came out and walked across the parking lot without saying a word to anyone. She walked a bit funny across the pavement and I felt my cock begin to swell once again from the wonderful movements of her ass and the memory of being imbedded there just a few short minutes before. I watched until I saw her drive out of the adjacent parking lot.

"This never happened," I said. "And stay away from her." I didn't wait for a response and left the boys to close up and got in my truck and drove off.

Over the next six months I simply could not get enough of her and fucked that girl at least four or five times a week. Judy was every bit as enthusiastic as I was and was open to every new thing that I tried with her. She was definitely on the submissive side but not at all docile. There was little doubt that what I was giving her was what she had been looking for and needed.

Her husband's ship finally came into San Diego and she flew off to be with him. Six weeks later she called me to tell me she had taken a job out there and was going to stay. She also told me she was pregnant and the chances were pretty good that it was my kid but she was going to let her hubby think it was his. Even though she was on the pill our entire time together it had only been a matter of time, with the gallon or more of sperm that I had shot into her very willing cunt, before she was knocked up. I have no doubt that her kid was mine.

I had very mixed feelings about how it ended. I was married with two kids at the time but found myself totally addicted to her and I knew in time that I was going to have had to make an impossible decision. My little head was certain to overrule my bigger head which was going to be big trouble for everyone. There were a lot of innocent people involved. All in all it turned out best.

I always wondered though how that meek little girl explained her new uninhibited ways and powerful needs to her husband when he bedded her or if she had to again go out to find a real man to give her what she needed in bed. I suspect the later.