Gas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fiat_knox
fiat_knox
45 Followers

Behind her, Michelle finally succumbed. Her body slumped onto the bed; her eyes closed as she lost consciousness to the gas.

The door opened. A naked figure padded into the room. Hannah looked up, through leaden eyelids, saw Judith wearing a gas mask.

“Mum?” Hannah said.

“Hush, now, love,” Judith said, bending down under the bed and pulling out the gas cylinder, still pouring a stream of vapour. She trained the vapour on Hannah, who sank to the floor.

Hannah still had strength of will to force “What … are you …?” through her lips. In reply, Judith brought the end of the cylinder to within a few inches of Hannah’s face, let the gas play against Hannah’s mouth and nose until Hannah was out cold.

Behind her, the door opened. The man stood, masked against the gas, waiting.

“You next,” he said. “Mask off.”

Judith took off the mask, stood in front of the man, smiling.

“Did I do right?” she asked.

“You did fine,” the man replied. “Take good, deep breaths and silently count down from nine. It won’t take long.”

“Okay,” Judith said, already yawning prodigiously and starting to sway.

The man watched as she sank to the floor, joining the girls in sweet oblivion. He reached for the remote, shut off the gas. He looked at the teenage friends, smiled. These two were a bonus: it was Hannah he wanted.

He reached for the gas bottle. It was time to go to work. He leaned over Hannah, close to her ear, and spoke clearly. ““You can never harm me, whatever else happens ...”

*

Hannah was the first to wake up. She looked around, saw she’d fallen asleep on the dressing table. She checked her watch. An hour had passed.

Behind her, Gemma stirred, woke up in the chair. There was no sign of Michelle or of Judith.

“What happened?” Hannah asked.

“What happened what?” Gemma asked.

“We fell asleep,” Hannah replied. “I can’t remember the last hour.”

“Don’t sweat it,” Gemma replied. “I was shattered from college.”

There was a flushing from the bathroom. Not long afterwards, Michelle came in from the toilet, humming a tune. “Hiya,” she said. “What’s up? You two are a bit quiet.”

“Did you fall asleep?” asked Hannah. “I think you were on the bed.”

“Nah,” Michelle replied. “I was on the bog. I was reading your Heat magazine. Your Mum gave me a cuppa in the kitchen, and we talked about all sorts of things.” She pointed to the TV set in the corner. “You were probably watching that thing.”

Hannah looked at the TV, shrugged, reached for the remote control handset, switched it off. “Yeah. There’s nothing but crap on. Let’s go out.”

“Don’t forget the backpacks,” Gemma said, picking up hers, as did Hannah and Michelle.

On the way out, Hannah paused for a second, took out her cigarettes and lit one on the landing. Swathed with a cloud of blue smoke, she and her friends made their way down to the hall, smoking openly, past Judith, who stood and waved as they went past.

Judith was naked, and smoking a cigarette. Nobody gave her a second glance.

*

The college nightclub was dark, sweaty, noisy. It was a club night, and the DJ was pumping out tunes like there was no tomorrow. There were almost a hundred students crammed into the hall that night. The DJ was one of the local favourites.

Hannah stood in the entrance to the club, putting out her cigarette. She carried a walkie talkie and her backpack. Hannah picked up the walkie – talkie to her mouth.

“Everyone ready?” she asked.

“Ready,” said Michelle.

“Ready,” replied Gemma.

Hannah put the radio into her pocket, strolled into the empty lobby of the Students’ Union building. The lobby and corridor were already empty, everyone having piled into the big auditorium. Hannah could feel the bass pounding of the music coming through the souls of her feet. It was heaving inside the club.

Hannah went around the corner to the Bursar’s office, let herself in with a key. Inside was the Bursar’s desk, files and of course the bank of video monitors connected to the CCTVs dotting the club and the rest of the college. Hannah quietly went over to the recording equipment and shut it off. There was no direct video feed to the police station, despite the big notices in the lobby.

Hannah took out the radio. “Done here,” she said.

“I’ve locked the fire exits,” Michelle said. “They’re not getting out.”

“G, you ready?”

“Just say the word.”

Hannah walked out into the corridor, listening to the bass pounding in the club. Still nobody around. She walked over to the main doors, closed them, and locked them on the inside with a padlock.

“Now we’re done,” Hannah said, entering the Bursar’s room and opening the backpack to take out her mask. “Put your masks on. Beep when ready. G, I’ll give you two beeps to start the ball rolling.” She donned her gas mask.

A moment later, there were two separate beeps from the radio. Both girls were ready. Hannah beeped once, twice. Then she waited for the fun to start.

*

Hannah had an essential role to play. She had access to the Students’ Union building, including the Bursar’s and other offices, the CCTV video monitoring and recording equipment and even the maintenance area around the back, where the intake and outlet vents for the air conditioning system could be found. A masked Gemma now sat in the air conditioning room listening to the hum of the processors taking out the stale air and replacing it with fresh air from the outside.

Two silver gas bottles were hooked into the system. As soon as Gemma heard the radio beep twice, she reached for a switch that turned off the outlet vent. She then reached for the little knob that released the gas, turned it on full and let the gas flow into the still – active intake vent.

Hissssss...

*

The two beeps came loud and clear over another radio; this one held by Judith, sitting in the passenger seat of the man’s car parked out in the road nearby, on the approach street to the college.

The man sat beside her in the driver’s seat. He looked at the radio, then at an impassive Judith. They’d spent the better part of the afternoon having sex, Judith doing everything the man had asked her to do. Now they were dressed, and the real fun was about to start.

“All right, then,” said the man. “This means the CCTVs are down. We can move in.”

“Just one thing,” Judith said, unaccountably smiling. “Why are you making me do this?” As if to prove her point, she unzipped the man’s flies and pulled out his erect cock.

“It doesn’t matter to you what I tell you,” the man said, as she stroked his penis. “I don’t give a damn if you know my reasons or not. Just do what I tell you.”

“All right,” said Judith, smiling and pressing her lips to the tip of the cock.

*

Hissssss...

The gas was starting to have an effect as its concentration began to build up in the enclosed space of the main auditorium. The DJ’s head was lolling, as were half the students out on the dance floor. People were wandering around with heavy eyelids, yawning openly.

The staggering at the bar was not caused entirely by the beer, and the people sitting at tables around the edge of the hall were already well on their way to slumberland.

And still the gas poured in through the vents.

Hissssss...

*

There came a knock on the front door. Hannah answered it, letting her Mum and the man into the Students’ Union building. She, like the man and her Mum, was masked. Unlike these two, Hannah was naked.

“Everything on schedule?” he asked. Hannah nodded.

“Your CD’s in the machine. Just push PLAY.”

“Excellent,” said the man. “You do it.”

“Just one thing,” Hannah said.

“Name it,” the man said.

“What the fuck have I done? Why am I and my friends here? What did we just do? Who the fuck are you?” She looked down. “Why am I naked?”

“You’ll see in a moment,” the man said. “Come. Your friends have their instructions. They’re already carrying them out.”

“What instructions? When did you give us instructions?”

“It’s all right, dear,” Judith said, leaning forwards. Hannah suddenly saw how her mother was not wearing a bra underneath her blouse, and that her nipples were erect.

“Mum? What are you doing here anyway?” Hannah asked. “You’re getting horny, aren’t you? This is all freaking me out. I’m calling the police.” She took two steps towards the wall – mounted public telephone, then looked down. She was naked. No money.

“I don’t need money anyway,” Hannah said. “Calls to the police are free.” She picked up the receiver, looked at the phone dial.

She couldn’t remember the number to call the emergency services.

“You won’t be able to remember, unless I want you to remember,” the man said. “Now put the receiver down, and come here.”

Hannah found herself replacing the receiver and turning to face the man and Judith. Hannah took one leaden step, and then another, totally unable to resist.

“That’s it,” he said. “Closer, please. And don’t try to fight it.”

“I ... am ... a ... free ... person,” Hannah said. “I ... have ... free ... will ...”

“Oh, really,” the man said, and gestured. Gemma came up from behind Hannah, also masked, also naked, and neatly whipped off Hannah’s mask.

Hannah staggered, coughing, as the gas in the air began to affect her. As she slid to her knees, she could feel, besides the vertigo and the incredible sense of sleepiness, a wash of erotic warmth underneath. The gas was making her horny as hell.

And still she tried to resist moving towards the man, even as she fell to her hands and knees.

“I ... will ... resist ... resist ...” she said, as she finally sank to the floor, unconscious.

The man took a step forwards, helping Gemma to turn over Hannah. Her body felt warm, and the pulse was still strong, although a little rapid – a side effect of the gas.

“Tell me the truth,” the man said, as Michelle came around the corner, naked as Gemma and Hannah, “how did the gas make you all feel when you succumbed to it?”

“Horny,” Judith said.

“Yeah, like I really wanted to screw someone,” Gemma replied.

“Me too,” Michelle added.

“Do you all want to fuck someone now?” the man asked.

“Yes,” all three replied, simultaneously.

“Well, let’s go and see how the others in the hall feel, then,” the man said.

*

Everyone was waking up. It had been a full hour. Students got up, rubbed at their eyes, stretched, yawned, looked around in puzzlement.

There was no mistaking that something strange had happened. Students were picking themselves up from the dance floor, getting up from where they’d been lying prone beside the bar, trying to get out from underneath the tables round the outside.

As students got up, male and female students found themselves brushing against one another. Somehow, the contact caused little ripples of anticipation. Strangers looked at one another and smiled; couples found themselves on opposite sides of the room, looking at love rivals who were getting up beside them with knowing grins.

The DJ got up, struggling to his feet. There was an unmarked CD in his deck. He’d never seen it before. He took the microphone, shook his head to clear it.

“What the fuck happened?” he asked. People turned to face him, shrugged.

The DJ looked down at the CD. Suddenly, he had this compulsion to play it.

The thought that somebody ought to call the police didn’t seem to cross anybody’s mind. Nobody even seemed to care, or even notice, that there were two white girls and a black girl just apparently standing naked in the middle of the room, one of them smoking; and that there was a blonde woman and a strange man standing by the locked door, both also stark naked.

It just seemed natural that they should be naked.

There was a note in front of the DJ. He picked it up, read it, grinned wickedly.

“All right then,” he said, “let’s get on with the show! But before we do, it looks like we’ve got two gatecrashers among us.” He looked into the murk of the hall. “Bring them out!”

The crowd cheered as two struggling young girls, both brunette with blonde highlights, were dragged out into the spotlights in the middle of the floor by young, strong men. The girls were cast to their knees in front of the naked girls as the crowd jeered.

“They are Janet and Marianne Causton,” the DJ said, “and they’re twins.” He glanced at the note. “And it’s their eighteenth birthday today, so they just turned legal!!!”

The crowd cheered and whistled at that.

“What’ll we do with them?” the DJ yelled. The crowd roared back obscene suggestions.

“What’ll we do with them?” the DJ yelled. The crowd just roared.

“Bring out the tables!” hollered the DJ. The young men went to the side of the hall, brought out two long classroom tables which they placed in the centre of the room in a V.

The DJ gestured. Gemma and Michelle went to either side of the twins, hauled them onto their feet. The girls were wearing identical red leather chimney tops and red leather short skirts, little thicker than belts. Gemma and Michelle lovingly peeled these off, revealing the Causton twins to be naked except for their shoes and their fishnet stockings.

The crowd hollered its approval.

Gemma and Michelle led the girls to the tables, where the men hoisted them up, struggling and squealing, onto the tables, their legs dangling over the edges of the tables. One of the lads went and brought back some car luggage ties. He spread the girls’ arms apart and tied them to the table legs over their heads; he used more of the ties to strap their torsos down to the tables, leaving their legs free.

As the crowd watched, Hannah approached the girl on the right and gently parted her thighs, snaking her way up towards the girl’s tight, dark pussy, already glowing red and moist. Hannah tenderly kissed, nibbled and licked the girl’s inner thighs for several seconds, making the girl pant in delight, before she dipped her head into the girl’s crotch and began stimulating Janet’s clitoris with quick, deft stabs of her tongue.

As the crowd watched, roars of approval mutating into oohs and aahs, one of the lads stripped off his kit to stand naked in front of Marianne, the other twin, his penis proudly erect.

Marianne, an indolent grin on her face, reached with one bound hand to the penis, which was conveniently near enough for her to stroke it.

“My name’s Jim,” he told Marianne.

“Hi, Jim,” Marianne said, shaking his dick as if it were shaking hands. “I’m a virgin.”

“Not after tonight,” Jim replied, with the look of a doctor promising his patient that a painful condition was about to be cured.

*

The DJ looked at the man, who nodded his approval. The DJ pressed the PLAY button on the CD. The first track was a dance number he’d played before. The crowd approval rose again as Jim went around to the waiting quim of Marianne Causton, and after a few gentle strokes to bring the tight pussy to rosy life, deflowered the girl with a single stroke which drew a gasp and a whine of pain from Marianne, followed by a low moan of pleasure.

Jim’s penis emerged; he waved it about in front of the crowd, covered in Janet’s virginal blood. The crowd’s howl was primal.

The sigh and shudder from the other table indicated that Hannah had done her work, and Janet had climaxed. As Jim made his way over to deflower Janet, another of the four lads walked up to Marianne, standing on her left, allowing her to grasp his penis the same way she’d held Jim’s, while a third lad stood on her right, allowing Marianne to perform the same gesture.

“Hi. I’m Chris,” said the boy on her left.

“Hi. I’m Mike,” said the one on her right.

“Hi. I’m horny,” said Marianne.

*

Jim strode up to Hannah, who was just turning to face him. Jim’s penis was still standing proud. He pointed it at Hannah, who grinned, grabbed his dick by the testicles and wrapped her mouth around the tip. Jim gasped as Hannah swallowed half its length in one gulp, vaginal fluids and blood on it and all, sucking heavily on it all the way down. The crowd gave another cheer; but it had its own concerns, as the music triggered its own suggestions in them.

Hannah pulled away, still sucking. Her mouth came free with an audible sucking noise. Her tongue licked the base of his phallus and slid gently up the length of its underside. Then she looked up at Jim, who was looking down at her, red – faced and sweating.

“If that’s your ‘hello,’” he said, “I’d love to see your way of saying ‘I love you.’”

Hannah giggled, kissed the tip, and, still holding the penis by the base, pulled Jim over to Janet’s crotch. “It goes here,” Hannah told Jim. She stood and pointed to her own snatch. “And if you still have the strength, afterwards you put it here.”

As Jim inserted his penis into Janet’s nether end, Michelle and Gemma worked on Janet, teasing her nipples and allowing her to suck on theirs; Janet’s hands worked furiously in their glory holes, dabbling in their vaginal juices to lubricate Gemma’s and Michelle’s hard little clitorises.

As Marianne had before, on her deflowering, Janet gasped, and then moaned softly. It only took a few strokes of Jim’s gentle yet firm shaft to bring her to a second orgasm. Janet’s back arched slightly and she ground down upon Jim, taking the shaft in up to its base as she experienced her first G Spot orgasm with a shudder. Her hands clenched; her legs, wrapped around Jim’s slim waist, tensed and her toes curled once before relaxing.

Jim pulled away from the sweat – drenched Janet, and went over to Hannah, who stood a short distance from the floorshow, under a spotlight, waiting for him.

His penis was still solid.

*

Judith watched as her daughter and friends got involved with the floorshow. She looked around, to see who was doing what in the crowd.

There was a young man sitting at one of the low tables with his girlfriend. He had short, dark hair; she was blonde. He didn’t seem at all interested in his girlfriend, only in Hannah who was, by now, reclining to the ground preparing for Jim to mount her.

The young man’s frustration was evident, as was his lust for Hannah. Judith could see how large his crotch bulge was, and how he vainly tried to conceal his erection. She went over to him.

“Her name’s Hannah,” she said. The boy turned, saw Judith, gulped. “She’s my daughter.”

“I’m Tom,” said the lad.

“Would you like to meet Hannah?” Judith said.

Tom nodded, sweating and flushing red.

“Would you like to ... fuck her?” Judith said, leaning so her breasts swung close to his face. Again, Tom nodded.

Judith smiled. “Well, then, ‘Tom,’ I might be able to introduce you two,” she said. She leaned down, touched the tip of Tom’s bulging trousers, stroked it gently with a fingertip as she undid his trouser zip. “However,” she said, as she gently pulled out his raging erection, “you’ll need to perform a small favour for me first ...” *

The man watched the crowd. Already, the music was triggering the effect he’d programmed into them. Apart from the rampant sexual activity on the dance floor – Marianne enjoying a boy at both ends, Gemma and Michelle sharing Janet, Jim and Hannah copulating openly on the dance floor – there was activity out in the darkness beyond the spotlights on the dance floor.

He could see women smiling, leaning over men so their nipples could be sucked. He could see men placing their faces between the legs of other people’s girlfriends as the men watched, jacking off. In more than one place, he could see flies being undone and women’s heads in men’s laps, bobbing up and down rhythmically.

Penises were being stroked – either by the owners’ own hands or by women’s hands; breasts were being exposed for sucking and licking; and the smell of vaginal juices flowing was everywhere.

The man watched as Judith pulled out a young man’s dick from his trousers and, as his girlfriend watched, climbed on top of him. Quickly, Judith hitched herself up to accommodate the member; with a sigh, she slowly slid down its length as the young lad gasped and shuddered, his face glowing red.

fiat_knox
fiat_knox
45 Followers