Gathering Storm Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,480 Followers

Joy began working her own pussy even more purposely, once again lifting a hand to likewise begin mauling and fondling that exquisite breast of hers. A sore temptation...trust me, as I wished that I could do that to her myself. I refrained however...somehow, though certainly no longer refraining from jacking my cock. Jacking it up and down now as Joy stood on, watching me as I played with my cock right there in front of her, walking towards the railing.

Amazingly enough, we came simultaneously, one or the other of us perhaps triggering it, but nevertheless...hearing her mewled expression of pleasure, the look in her face, the way she stood there with her fingers clamped down on one of her nipples...stretching it. I felt my own balls tighten, knew the familiar tingle of release, which was already at that very moment racing up the length of my shaft. That triggered intensity of eruption, the split second when my spunk leapt from the tip of my dick, momentarily highlighted in the moon light before falling off into the darkness somewhere below us, out over the railing as I stood there. Purposely aiming it that way now, not wanting to spoil or stain the deck. Joy cried out, watching it...watching me shoot, over and over again. Her own deep-throated cry of release mingling now with my own, she turned, facing the railing. I watched in wonder...surprise, even disbelief as the sudden highlighted appearance of her own pearly jettison of female spunk likewise arched away from her, and then disappeared into the depths below us. Glittering briefly for a split second, caught in the moon's soft caressing glow.

"Now I need a cigarette," Cynthia said walking out onto the deck. "Maybe we all need one."

To be continued...

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,480 Followers