Gathering Storm Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,461 Followers

"Oooh...I bet that looks hot. Wish I was there to see it, or join you...titty-fuck you myself," she moaned. "Would you like that Jack? Having each of us doing that for you? To you? We can you know...and will too, provided you keep your promise to me. Just remember that Jack? Don't give in...don't fuck her. Promise me you won't Jack. At least promise me that."

"I promise," I responded, though even as I spoke the words, I had no idea how I'd ever be able to keep from doing so.

Seconds later as I was spurting all over Joy's tits again even before I handed back the phone to her.

"I love you too mom. See you in the morning then," she said as she sat licking off her fingers. "No, it's not so bad at the moment...just the wind is all. That...and this big mess that Jack just made, other than that...we're both doing fine here. Yes, yes...I know. I'm trying to be good too, but you know me. I can't seem to help myself." She laughed then, said good-bye to her mother and then looked up at me.

"Ok baby...now it's my turn again. Come lick my pussy. And after that, when you're all nice and hard again, maybe you'll be ready to ask me...to fuck me."

Even with renewed promises made, I wouldn't have bet against doing just that. I stood there looking down at her. Half tempted to just fuck her and let it be done with. I took a deep breath however, somehow steeling my resolve. One last time at least. I knew if I failed now...I was done for. Joy had been right, it really was only a matter of time. I now decided my only defense was a good offence. I was bound and determined to lick her into oblivion, give her as many orgasms as I possibly could, for as long as I could, even if it meant my mouth and tongue went numb for life. If I didn't, if I failed. I'd be packing my bags first thing in the morning.

To be continued...

**

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,461 Followers