Gathering Storm Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,500 Followers

Like they say. Paybacks a bitch.

We luckily found a small diner that was open a few miles away, gorged ourselves, famished from our early morning romp. When we finished doing that and came back out again, the sun was shining bright, the day promising and beautiful, as where the two women who held each of my hands as we walked outside.

"Take the top down," I told Cynthia, which she happily agreed with, though somewhat confused and taken aback when I climbed into the back seat rather than in front. Figuring I meant for Joy to sit up front with her, she began doing so.

"Where do you think you're going?" I told her, already unzipping my pants in the back seat. "You're with me," I said grinning at her. "It'll be your turn to drive on the way back."

Cynthia burst out laughing, started the car, and pulled out of the lot, heading up the coast, enjoying the bright warm sunshine, and the occasional glance back at us in the mirror. I sat with a smile on my face, enjoying the curious looks from people passing us, or who we passed, as I sat curiously behind the driver. Joy, her head down in my lap, softly, and tantalizingly sucking me for several miles along the coast. They soon exchanged places as we headed back. Pulling into the drive, I then got out, stood there with my cock sticking out looking at the two of them.

"Ok ladies, on your knees...time to finish what you both started here."

They looked at one another, laughed...giggled and then knelt down in front of me side-by-side. Even the passing cars, one or two slowing as they drove by, one even honking and waving at us didn't deter me from standing there the way I was. Two lovely, affectionate...and somewhat crazy women, more than happy to kneel there in broad daylight, sucking and fondling my dick together.

I came copiously, pouring out my pleasure all over the two of them.

It was only the beginning...

-End-

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,500 Followers
12