Gator Bait and Hog Food

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The doctors were hopeful that when the drug was eliminated from her body she would recover. Right now they were trying to feed her intravenously because she refused to eat. I just sat and cried. My poor Molly didn't deserve this.

I asked if the police had been notified. She said they had, but until Molly could tell them something they had nothing solid to go on. I asked if they had played the surveillance tapes.

"We didn't know there were any."

"Yes, they are sensor activated and record for a month before they automatically erase if they are not changed. Every place in the offices is covered. I'll check them when I get home. How are the girls?"

"They are very upset, they don't understand what happened and wonder where you are."

A nurse came in and gave Molly a shot and told us Molly would sleep until morning.

Laura drove me home. I hugged and kissed my girls and finally got them to sleep.. I got Tom to accompany me to the security bay in the office. I ran the tape back to the past afternoon. Near the end we saw a man enter the office after everyone but Molly was gone for the night. I turned up the sound and we heard him tell Molly that I had been killed in a crash in Washington, D.C.. Molly fell on the floor in tears. He went and got a glass of water and we saw him drop some powder in the glass, stir it up then give it to Molly. He got her on the couch in her office and started feeling her all over. At first she resisted, then she seemed to only be semiconscious. I shut the tape off. I didn't want to see more. I removed the tape and replaced it with another cartridge. We told Sis what we had found. She looked at me and asked if I knew the man. I said I did, it was Frank Anders, the assistant she had let go six months before. I called the Sheriffs Department and left a message for the officer in charge of the case to get in touch with me in the morning and told them what I had.

I spent a terrible night and finally got up and checked on the kids. I left a note for Laura and Tom and went to the Hospital and sat and held Molly's hand until she woke up about eight in the morning. Molly looked up at me and then looked around the room. "Am I in Heaven?"

"No, sweetheart, you are in the hospital. I am going to make you better."

"Oh! Sean, Sean, they told me you were dead. Are you alright, were you hurt?"

"It was all a lie, Darling, just a lie to hurt us."

"It was Frank, why would he hurt us. I gave him a huge severance check. OH! I remember now. He did things to me, I couldn't stop him. I want to die for letting him do that to me."

"Hush Sweetie, You did nothing wrong, not one single thing. I love you, I will always love you. You are my wife forever."

"You don't blame me? He said you would hate me if I told you what happened."

"Would you hate me if Ingrid raped me while I was drugged?"

My sweet Molly smiled and said, "No. I would love you always. How are my babies?"

"They are fine. Laura and Tom are at our place with them. I talked to them a little last night, and I kissed them in their sleep this morning. They want you to hurry and get well, they need their Mommy. Would you like to talk to them now? They should be up by now."

"Yes, yes, I would love to talk to them."

I called and Laura answered. She put the girls on and Molly just grinned from ear to ear.

The doctor stopped by and I took him aside and explained what had happened, and how Molly had lost one husband already.

He was furious, "That son-of-a-bitch almost killed her. Are the police after him? I'll testify and try to hang him for attempted murder. I don't know what dose he gave her but it damn near fried her brain, we think she is going to make it with no physical defects, but we don't know about the mental side yet. God bless her, I think she will be OK. We will know in a few hours. Hopefully she can go home tonight."

They took Molly off on a gurney . I waited for her to come back I sat with my head in my hands. I heard someone enter and looked up to see a huge man who looked vaguely familiar.

"Hi! Major Murphy, how are ya?"

"Sergeant Mike Johnson! How are you. You look great. What are you doing here.?"

"I am with the Sheriff's Department here. I am in charge of your wife's case. I wasn't sure it was you and I am glad to see you are alive."

"Me too! Let me give you a briefing on what I know and what I can prove, sit down and relax."

When I was through he pulled out a cell phone and made a call, he walked out in the hall and talked for a while.

He came back in and sat in a chair. He looked at me and said, "I don't like this, you are sitting here too calm and collected. I remember you beating the shit out of that big hunkie who grabbed your first wife's ass at that party. Now this guy almost kills your new wife and you are sitting here, not doing a thing."

"Officer Johnson, I am older and wiser now, things have way of working out." I smiled at him.

He looked at me for a while. "I think they probably will. I wouldn't want you smiling about me that way. Just be careful, sir. I don't want to have to come looking for you."

"Sergeant, I have to think of the health of my wife above all else. When she is completely well I will think about Fred Anders, believe me, I will think about him." Molly was wheeled back in the room and she smiled at me and clutched at my hand. "Sean, Sean, I can't get my head straight, I was afraid you were dead. I love you." Then she cried. Mike Johnson beckoned me out in the hall. He looked down at me with tears in his eyes and said, "she is only a girl, Major. He will suffer for this, I promise."

"Mike, don't do anything to get your self in trouble. Things will work out. They always do, sometimes they need a little help, but they work out."

"You are right Major, The word gets out. He would not live a week in prison."

Molly came home that afternoon. She was doing much better. The girls were very upset about her hair. They wanted her to cut their hair the same as hers. Molly said that hers would grow out. She would go to a beauty shop And see what they could do with it.

We all sat together on the couch, Molly and I each held a girl and I held her too. We traded every now and then. I told them about my trip to Washington and how nice they were to me. They offered me a guaranteed promotion to full colonel after eighteen months as CO in Jacksonville. I listened to everything they had to say and told them I would let them know the next morning. I came home after telling my friend the answer was no. I had a wife and two daughters who needed a full time step daddy and that I needed the step daddy job more than the Colonel job. The girls clapped and Molly smiled too. "Did you really say that Daddy, did you really?"

"Yes, I sure did. I told them that if I was real good I might get promoted to Daddy later on." The girls giggled and Molly said, "We will guarantee it in quicker than eighteen months, won't we girls."

"Oh! Yes," said Sissy. "I think he is our daddy now."

"Me too!" Said Mary Jane.

"Me too!" Said Molly.

The big tough Marine shed a few tears, but managed to cover it up saying I had something in my eye.

Mary Jane said, "Yeah, you do, tears. You are a big old softy, but we love you, Daddy." Later I put the girls to bed for Molly and met her in bed. She said she was tired. I told her to lay on her tummy and I would give her a rub down to relax her. I told her I was good at giving massages. She lay on her stomach and I pulled her gown up as far as I could and sat astraddle her cute little rear end. I rubbed her down from top to bottom, then turned out the lights and pulled her to me. I gave her a goodnight kiss and held her until she fell asleep.

She woke me in the morning with a perfect cup of coffee. She seemed more cheerful and happy.

Mike Johnson showed up at our door about an hour later

I introduced him to Molly and told her he was an ex Marine and a good friend, and that she could trust him. "He asked her if she felt like talking about the case yet. She said she was really not ready yet. She said she would talk to him tomorrow morning if he came for breakfast.

"Molly, if I may call you Molly. Would you feel better talking to my wife, Shirley, she is an ex Marine too. And a Detective Sergeant in the department." Molly smiled and said that would be better, we all looked up as the girls charged in the room yelling like banshees, "Daddy, Daddy, can we go see the Walt Disney show at the movies? It is about Pocahontas. Please, can we?"

They both jumped in my lap. I grinned at Mike, "How do you say no? They have me all figured out." I gave them each a kiss and told them I would talk to Mommy about it later. He smiled at me, "They are just gorgeous, gonna be real heartbreakers."

"Yeah, I know, they know how to work their wiles on me already."

"Mike, you asked me why I am so calm about this. I'll tell you. When I moved here I brought a bunch of stuff from my fathers estate that I had never had time to look at before. It seems my eight times great father was a Marine Corps hero, fought in the Seminole Indian Wars among others. I came across a newspaper article about him describing how he handled a rapist in his day. He had a plantation in Virginia and caught a worker raping a young slave girl. This had become very common in the area so he wanted to made an example of the rapist. Great Grand Paw had the guilty party taken to the hog pens. The rapist was tied to the top rail of the pen by his arms being lashed to the rail. He cut the crotch of the man's britches off. Then he had honey spread over the man's genitals. The workers and slaves were made to watch. A couple of hogs were let in the pen. Hogs really love honey. There was screaming from the perpetrator for a few hours as the hogs ate his genitals off and he bled to death. Then about fifty hogs were let in. The next morning there was nothing left of the man, not a trace. Do you find that a reasonable solution to the problem? Gramps didn't even know the black girl, what if it had been his wife?"

"Not a trace you say, very interesting story. May I relate it to Frank Anders, might have some effect on him."

"Sure, tell him I am looking forward to meeting him again."

Mike grinned at me, "We are all set to pick him up."

I grinned back, "If you can find him."

"Major, you don't happen to own a hog farm do you?"

"As a matter of fact I own three within fifty miles of where we sit, been in the family for a hundred years."

Mike and Shirley came in the morning for breakfast. We all became great friends. They said Frank Anders hadn't been found yet. His car was found abandoned within a mile of his house.

Frank Anders was never found. Not a trace of him was ever found.