Gavin and Raven Ch. 02

Story Info
A business meeting with a twist.
2.1k words
4.63
27.1k
14
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 07/19/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raven gladly went to work-out at 6:00am. In her sweats, she decided to go for a run. She went to the gym at the office. After running 3 miles on the treadmill and doing some light weights, she thought she had done enough to make her forget about last night. Unfortunately, she was still on fire. Dressed in a green pants suit, she felt ready to go forth with her day. Her assistant Kate met her at the elevator.

"What's wrong?"

"Michael just called a meeting. Your presence has been you requested."

"Fuck. Now what?" Raven said.

"Michael, what's wrong?" Raven asked as she walked into his office.

"I got a call from Gavin Goodson this morning. He has personally requested that you and only you meet with him at his studio this morning at 10am. What in the hell did you do last night?"

"Michael, he wasn't even there. It was Alexa and his assistants. We talked girl talk and we laid out the particulars on what we would do for them. I told them I'd be accessible to the set while Webster over saw operations here."

"Daniel is this true?"

"Yes, sir that's all she said."

"Okay. Well, go over to the studio and I expect to see you as soon as you return."

"Michael, you act like I'm going to meet with the President of the frigging United States."

"Well Raven, it damn sure feels like it and that concerns me."

"I'll be careful. I promise." She went back to her office and gathered her notes and laptop for the meeting.

"Kate, I'll be back soon" she said as she went for the elevator.

What the hell was I thinking? Gavin wondered as he paced back and forth. I need to just tell her I overstepped my bounds last night, so I can get her out of my mind and allow her to do her job. Gavin froze as he heard the clicking of her heels. Raven walked on through the empty sound stage. The security guard told her Mr. Goodson was awaiting her arrival in there. As she walked through the quiet soundstage, she walked towards a man standing in the middle of it. He had on camouflage cargo pants and a white shirt.

"Hello. Mr. Goodson?"

"Raven Jacobs, I presume" Gavin said as he spun around to greet her.

"Mother-"Raven said as Gavin put his hands to her lips. Now she looked like an accountant but she was still hot. The green pants suit she wore with a tight bun made her even more irresistible.

"You're Gavin Goodson." Raven said. "Last night," she continued, but he stopped her. "Raven, I don't play games and it was wrong of me to play one with you last night."

"You sure fooled me Mr. Goodson."

"Gavin. Call me Gavin."

"Gavin, you said you needed to talk to me."

"Yes, first, let me apologize."

"Apology not accepted. That was so unprofessional. Do you just enjoy touch the intimate parts of women and walking away?" Raven screamed at him. He thought she was really mad about what he did but he realized she was mad that he left her wanting more. "Careful, Ms. Jacobs. You might actually tell me what you really wanted."

She took a deep breathe and tried to conceal her feelings again. Damn this is going to be hard.

"Now that we have gotten that out of the way, let me tell you what you're in for." Gavin outlined the various contractors, subcontractors, and payroll agreements that needed to be reviewed and amended.

"So, that means we would be working together for the next 3 weeks before production of the film even begins. Is that okay?"

"Yes, Gavin that should be fine. I'll take these files with me and will review them tonight."

"Oh and I hope I didn't get you in trouble last night."

"Trouble with whom? A boyfriend? No Gavin, I don't have one if that's what you want to know." Raven decided to turn the tables on him.

"So why all the mystery man business?"

"I had a couple of stalkers in the past."

"Really?"

"No, tired of the wives and girlfriends of business associates playing footsie under the table."

"So you're telling me that you're single."

"Yep."

"Well too bad I don't date clients". She said confidently. "Oh well. Have a good day Gavin."

"Raven wait. Do you mind if I walk you out?"

"Yes, I do." She feared being close to him He didn't listen to her anyway and walked with her. It had begun to rain outside.

"Shit" she mumbled.

"Do you have an umbrella?" He asked.

"Yes, but it's in the car."

"Give me your keys". She gave him the keys to her Lexus. It's in the back seat. Gavin ran through the rain to her car. He was dripping wet when he returned with her umbrella. "You could've used it."

"I enjoy getting wet Raven."

The way his white shirt clunk to his broad chest. Raven could see the outlines of his muscles through the wet material. That was her breaking point. She was in a trance and getting wet herself.

"Gavin, I can't take your account," she whispered. "I just can't". He saw her wrestling with her feelings. He decided it was time to come clean about his own feelings.

"I don't want to scare you but I couldn't stop thinking about you last night. That was my main reason for wanting to see you today." He said as he moved closer to her.

"I couldn't stop thinking about you either. Gavin, I'm sorry. I can't do it. I can't work with you and lust after you at the same time. It's too much. I have to go."

He grabbed her hand as she tried to walk away.

"How about a compromise? Webster comes here. You stay at the office. We still work together, and I get to know you better."

"What do you mean get to know me better?"

"We'll go out. Normal stuff nothing overboard and we'll take it easy. Okay?"

"But I told you I don't date clients."

"Don't look at us dating. We can share a meal, watch a movie and you can pay for everything."

"Haha. Let's see."

Gavin brought her hand to his lips. "Till later Ms. Jacobs."

"Good Afternoon Mr. Goodson" as she walked to her car under her umbrella. I don't think I going be able to do this Raven thought as she got into her car. I don't think she knows what she's gotten herself into. Gavin thought. I hope she enjoys the ride.

Raven arrived at the office and went straight into Michael's office.

"He wants us to review these files and for me to be here at the office while Webster goes on set."

"Really?"

"Michael, why did you put me on this account?"

"You're pretty and smart."

"Trust he saw through the pretty and send me back to you. He thought it was a bribe. So, let me go and break Webster in for what his days will entail with his new best friend Gavin Goodson."

After giving Webster the new arrangement, Raven settled into her office to get to work. Around 5, Raven decided it was safe to let Kate go home. The girl has class tonight and needed to be to school on time.

"Kate, you can leave early today."

"Really?"

"Yes, I'm going to be here late no reason for you to stay too."

"You're the boss. Thanks Raven."

"No problem, just finish school." Raven closed her door and kicked off her shoes. She always felt like she got more work done that way. Who in the world does their books Raven thought as she got deeper into the file. There were way too many inconsistencies. In addition to funds unaccounted for, GMG was going bankrupt without even knowing it. After reviewing Gavin's files for the last several hours, Raven realized it was time to eat. After saving the man nearly 3 million dollars, she deserved something. Pizza, Chinese, Italian, Thai, Mexican, what to eat? She grabbed her bag and headed towards the elevators.

"Hi Ms. Jacobs."

"Hi CJ."

"Kinda late?"

"Yeah, what's good to eat around here?"

"I always like the greasy sandwich shop."

"Or you could have dinner with me?" Raven saw an even sexier Gavin Goodson standing in the doorway. With a button up black shirt on under a black blazer and jeans on, he looked so delicious.

"Thanks for the suggestion CJ but apparently I have plans." As she looked at Gavin again, Raven said to him, "This is not a date Gavin. "

"No, I'm sharing a meal with you therefore we can go dutch." He replied.

"Dutch? " Raven said surprisingly.

"Okay, I'll pay." Gavin said as he looked at Raven who looked the same as earlier but just a little bit more fatigued.

"Gavin, I look like crap. Please don't take me anywhere fancy." She said with some uncertainty.

"How about we get those sandwiches and go back upstairs?"

"Okay." She said in some disbelief that they were actually about to have dinner together. Hopefully, she wouldn't regret it.

After getting their dinner, Raven and Gavin went back to her office where they sat on the floor to dine.

"How in the world can you eat that?" Gavin inquired as he watched her systematically devour a Pepperoni and Italian sausage pizza sub. He assumed she would've gotten a BLT or Ham and Cheese sandwich. He was pleasantly surprised she ordered the pizza sub. Most women refused to eat in from of him. Not Raven Jacobs. The best thing of it all was she was actually enjoying it. He could tell from the soft smile on her face.

"I like pizza subs." Raven said defiantly as if he was attempting to judge her. Sensing her attitude growing, Gavin knew she was getting defensive.

"Raven, I can tell you like it. Why don't you share a piece with me?" He asked.

Raven broke off a piece of her sandwich and fed it to Gavin. He loved it.

"Umm, that's good. That's really good."

"I knew you would like it. You should try other things also."

"Like what?"

"Like Toes in grass Tuesday"

"What is that?"

"That is where I run down the street to the park and walk around with my toes in the grass for at least an hour. It makes me feel free."

"Will you personally show me?" Gavin inquired.

"We'll see"

Gavin loved watching Raven eat the greasiest sandwich. Their makeshift picnic was very romantic. At least she thought so.

"Gavin, thank you for dinner. This has been very enlightening to say the least."

Over the course of the evening Raven had found out that Gavin had been married, he was a little older than she thought, she thought he was 28 like her but he was really 35. Gavin had found out she was a hopeless romantic that had never had experienced romance. She always had to be in control, but she was letting some of that go.

"I told you that we would get to know each other better."

Unexpectedly, she leaned over and kissed him on the cheek.

"Thank you. Gavin, is Alexa the only person you have working on your financials?"

"We used to have a smaller firm handling the account but that arrangement didn't work out, so Alexa assumed responsibility. Why do you ask?"

"I'm just reviewing the files you gave me and it's like putting a puzzle together. I just needed some insight. That's all. Don't worry."

"Okay. Let's throw this stuff away, and I'll walk you to your car."

Just like Prince Charming, he kept his distance as he walked from her office to her car.

"Thank you for dinner."

"You're welcome. I enjoyed your company."

"Well, this is good night. I'll see you later."

"Good night."

Raven arrived home and slept like a baby. It wasn't until the morning until she listened to her messages. I'm out of town until the weekend. Call me when you get a chance. Andre is trying Raven thought but I think I may have given him everything without him giving me anything. Gavin is different. He was very sweet last night and didn't push me to do anything with him. Gavin awoke with a hard-on.

I'm going to die of blue balls. Raven gave him an erection that was so hurtful it was hard for him to jerk off last night. Hopefully, I'll get some relief soon. Gavin thought of a plan on how to seduce her. I hope this works. He prayed it worked in order to end his suffering.