Geek God

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Exhausted and without speaking, we reoriented ourselves so that all three of us were lying on the bed. There's not much room on a dorm-room bed, but I was too tired to care. I wrapped my arms around the shoulders of my two lovers and fell into a deep sleep. At some point in the night Kelly left my side to sleep in my roommate's bed. Early that morning, I was awakened as Kelly reached over me to nudge Jill awake. Jill quietly clambered over me, and they both dressed. An awkward series of shy goodbyes followed, and they left.

As I lay alone in my bed that morning, I wrestled with the question-whom did I lose my virginity to? The first girl I came inside of? That would be Kelly, via her blow job. The first girl whose pussy I entered? Kelly again. The first girl whose pussy I came in? That would be Jill. They say that you will never forget your first girl, and I am sure I will remember them both.

So what's a guy to do after losing his virginity on a night like that? Like a kid in a candy store, a moth to flame, I knew what I was going to do. I knew what I had to do. I had an important date than afternoon with two special friends. I had a date with Old Man Gravity and Mr. Steel.