Geek's Revenge Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Creamer
Creamer
1,649 Followers

"Like the Star Wars Gangbang?" I offered. She grimaced, then laughed.

"Well, that was the strangest shit ever," she said. "But it was kind of kinky. I guess when you're a cocksucking cheerleader in high school, the only way to top it is to push the envelope, sexually." Her hips were undulating spectacularly, her pussy gripping my cock in its velvety clutch. "I'd be lying if I said I didn't like a lot of what I do. Beats the hell out of working. I tried to quit, once, before . . . before I got a real manager. Did three weeks in a grocery store for minimum wage. I started sleeping with the bag boys out of boredom, though, and as soon as I ran out of money for rock I'd end up behind the store, sucking more cock for a fix."

"Yeah, sounds like a party," I said, rolling my eyes. She giggled again.

"I've accepted the fact that I'm a whore," she continued, staring into my eyes. "I like to fuck -- I LOVE to fuck -- and all of that shit. I'm just . . . getting a little old to . . . party . . .OH!" she gasped, and I watched an authentic orgasm wash over her. It was pretty, and started her grinding her hips at a much faster pace as she raced into an even bigger climax. That one had her putting both hands on my chest, arching her back like a cat -- which thrust those magnificent mamms even more in my face -- and howled.

"Wow," she said, when she collapsed on my chest. "That was fucking nice!"

"Thanks," I said, feeling lazy. "I really put my heart into it."

She tweaked both of my nipples and the pulled her wet pussy off of my straining cock. Next thing I know, Carla is busily licking her own juices off of it, sucking it a little more, and generally making me call on the name of the Lord while she worked.

"Ready for Act Three?" she asked, seductively.

"Hell, yeah!" I said. "What's Act Three?"

"I can't believe my big strong boyfriend doesn't want to drill my tight little asshole with his big, bad cock," she said in a quasi-babytalk voice. "You do want to fuck my ass, don't you Coop?" she begged. "Please? Please fuck my tight little ass?"

It was my turn to giggle. "How long did you have to practice to get that right?"

"The voice? It's actually pretty easy. The whole GFE is pretty easy.I just keep a little thought inside my head while I'm in character."

"And what thought would that be?" I asked, as she got up and went to her purse for some lube.

"Y'know that old Archies song? 'Sugar, sugar'?"

"Yeah . . ." I said, skeptically. She poured a dollop of lube in her palm and started stroking me.

"Well, at the end of it, there's this part where the chick sings 'I'm gonna make your life so sweet!' in a low, husky voice. Then a black chick repeats it."

"Yeah?" I asked as she finished lubricating my cock.

"I try to keep that voice in my head. That soft, sultry tone, the attitude, everything. That's the sound a girlfriend makes." She finished with a flourish, then got on her hands and knees, her ass wagging high in the air. I jumped up and got into position, taking just a moment to visually absorb the scene. I was about to fuck Carla Dawse in the ass. After she begged me to. Yeah, it was bullshit, but it was the kind of bullshit that dreams are made of. She looked over her shoulder, a smoldering -- and completely fictitious -- look in her eye, then put her head into my mattress and spread her big cheeks wide. Her tiny brown asshole winked at me, hovering just over her well-fucked pussy.

"Do girlfriends get fucked in the ass?" I asked, rhetorically. "Mine were never fans."

"They do if they want to keep their men. 'I'm gonna make your life so sweet' covers a lot of territory. Even anal."

I shrugged and lined up the glistening head of my cock with her brown bullseye. "Ready?" I asked.

"Always," she agreed. "I've already had one dick up my butt today, and -- no offense -- you aren't nearly as big as that brotha. Go ahead. Do me in the dirt road. You can be rough about it, even. After this morning . . . well, you ain't gonna hurt me none."

"As the lady says," I said, and pushed against her pucker with a sigh. Sure enough, a good third of my pecker sunk into her sphincter with little or no resistance. She didn't even jerk. Me, I jerked. Despite her earlier client, her butt was still delightfully tight. Not nearly as tight as Bev's, but she's tiny, Asian, and mostly gay. And not an anal whore.

"Oh, you feel so BIG!" Carla cooed. "I love it in my ass! Fuck my ass, Coop! Fuck my sweet, tight little asshole! Make me your bitch!"

Inspired, I plunged forward with gay abandon, and soon was pistoning back and forth into her bowels with the same rhythm I'd lend a doggie-style screw -- much harder than I would have ordinarily tried with anal. But her ass could take it. That many big black cocks over the years had stretched her out enough to enjoy my throbbing pole of ivory manhood with no problem. I pounded her ass with a fury I didn't think I had in me -- and she seemed to love it. Carla spouted a long stream of dirty talk that was a credit to her profession, pushing her butt back against my cock and begging for more. When I got down to the long strokes, however, she quieted down and just took my thrusts. It was intense. Just the kind of wild, passionate assfucking that Mal might have given Inara, perhaps in some slash fiction story. A Browncoat nailing a brown eye. That was somehow appropriate.

All of a sudden, without me even thinking about it, I began to sing Firefly's theme song as I fucked her butt, timing my thrusts with the beat.

"Take my love,
Take my land,
Take me to where I cannot stand,
I don't care, I'm still free,
You can't take the Sky from me!"

"Goin' out, into the Black!
Tell 'em I ain't commin' back!
Burn the land and boil the sea!
You can't take the Sky from me!

There's no place that I can be,
Since I found Serenity . . .
You can't take the Sky from me!"

I grabbed her hips and powered through the last, friction-filled part of my run and erupted in a glorious geyser of geeky spooge, deep in her ass.

I fell over onto the bed, afterwards, nearly comatose with my efforts, while Carla curled up on my chest, panting with hers. I absently stroked her hair as I enjoyed the tingly sensations still racing through my body. She kissed my nipple, made a happy, low moan, and sighed.

"So, tell me about this whole 'companion' thing on Serenity," she said, hesitantly.

I chuckled to myself. Another newbie sucked into Wheadon's irresistible spell. "Well, you really should just watch the DVDs . . ."

Creamer
Creamer
1,649 Followers
12