Geela's Dance of Acceptance

Story Info
Gorean bondmaid learns to accept her station through dance.
927 words
3.42
21.8k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Long ringlets painted with the velvet soft canvass of midnights sky snap savagely in the brisk breeze. Turquoise eyes gaze out over the deep rich green of the Thassa. Flesh caressed with the soft lingering kiss of the suns rays baths in the white spray of the salty water as it crashes against the rocks under her feet. The craggy shards of granite poke up into the tender tissue that supports her small frame, the song of the waves filling her angry soul as they break upon the shoreline. A single tear slides down her cheek like the last drop of dew from the dying petal of a dina as small arms little by little rise from their prone position near delicately curved hips reaching out to embrace her untold destiny*

*The arctic white mist seduces her forward; timid steps carry her into its awaiting arms. Peering down into the enraged shoals swirling below, fear halts her breath. Frozen in time the thundering of her heart drowns out the deafening collision of land and sea. Pulling back a step, feeling the tides of anguish seething within her like a pot of boiling water. Gliding down copper thighs stretch widely apart, waves of damnation pull her frame down into a sea of oblivion, consuming her soul. Fragile arms reach out crossing at the wrists, seeking the shelter of her arms, her head falls between them, the lonely wail of the Thassa leaving her to rot upon the cold wet stone.*

*The harmony of the wind calling out to the waves sends a solitary finger to lift her chin. Long ribbons of burnt straw cling to the sides of her face. Dainty fingers traverse the cold trembling barren flesh, magnetically drawn to the iron that encompasses her slender throat. Gingerly stroking it, crystalline pools of blue green plead silently to the vanishing heart. Planting her toes against the frozen rock, the muscles along her ass draw taught, lifting her lithe frame. Her head whiplashes around, cuffed by the weight of her heart, tiny fingers cling helplessly to the circle of iron she has grown to love. The wind tears against lips of crushed berry, seizing the uttered whisper* "mercy!"

*Silhouetted high upon the jagged cliff, casting her hands from her throat as memories of paradise drown, in a dripping tear. The sullen tune surrounds her, tugging at the strings of her heart, pulling her hips into a sensuous sway. Trembling fingers lift a sparkling teardrop from her cheek; small imperfections upon her skin send the soul drop careening down an unknown course. Casting it from the tip of her finger the sparkling prism projects a brilliant rainbow of color as she offers it to the specter of the murky pool below. Giving all of her soul, her first meager gift to the sea*

*A primal scream of disbelief deadens the rage of the clamoring waters, twirling away over the sharp stones as her gift is rejected. Salt water rains down over her like tears from Valhalla, thrusting her hands up towards the heavens begging understanding. The smell of wet wool ties her insides in knots, ripping the heavy kirtle from her body, full breasts sway gently freed from their shroud. Hurtling the lifeless gift from the One her heart now breaks for, down into the ominous green waters. A stray updraft catches it, breathing new life into it as it sails upon wings of gossamer far from site. Her second gift, her faith*

*Willowy arms weave downwards through the frosty air, steam swirls up from her warm flesh drifting around her like a smoky halo. Spindly fingers clutch at her belly, pulling against the soft tissue that hides the lonely abyss within. A dark veil of sooty lashes flies open wide, through the fading light painted on the dark ominous clouds against the brilliant pinks and oranges of the dying day lies a vision of terror. her face contorts in anguish and fear obscuring her high cheekbones within the wrinkled folds as she trembles. Her arms as though ripped form her belly fly to either side of her, a symbol of her internal struggle as she feels her heart tearing in two as she tries to fend away the attackers of her soul. Destroying the hold upon her arms she offers her third gift an eerie penetrating scream, releasing all her fears, a deep ear shattering roar from below signifies acceptance of this gift*

*Hesitantly her slender arms again lift to the ring of iron adjacent to her velvet soft throat, her eyes open once more with the dawning of a new day, seeing what she is. Leisurely a smile etches its way into her ripe berry lips. Her hips launch into an opulent sway matching the song of the sea as it calls out to her. Drawing strength from the Thassa knowing again she is but a bondmaid, her finger strokes the emblazoned mark on the collar of the One to whom she belongs. Understanding flows over her olive flesh as she realizes why her offerings were rejected. Quickly turning she leaves the Thassa behind, returning to You and what she knows completes her inner puzzle. Gracefully her slight form melts before You, her sun drenched thighs part wide as trembling arms extend high over her head to cross at the wrists, her voice sure and confident as she speaks* "La kajira my Jarl," *her voice falls to but a whisper* "heart, mind, body and soul she is Yours. Thank You for reminding her what she is."