Gemma's Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jake68
Jake68
147 Followers

Sophie squirmed slightly, feeling his hard cock against her bare cheeks. Jake looked at the young girl deeply, wanting her badly, but knowing he shouldn't. Before he could push her off, Sophie wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing his lips. Jake instinctively opened his mouth, slipping his tongue into her warm mouth. His arms encased the trembling, young girl, holding her body against his. She pressed her firm breasts against his chest, her tongue dancing with the man of her fantasies. She rocked her hips gently, rubbing her wet lips against his cock. She could feel the head pressing against her through his gym shorts. They kissed hard, passionately, their tongues exploring each other's mouths for the first time.

"Ooohhh Dr. Jones...I've dreamt about this for so long," Sophie moaned softly, kissing his cheeks. She slid her tongue onto his ear, sucking on his lobe. Jake caressed her young body, sliding his hand up her side, cupping her firm young breasts. Sophie squealed softly as he toyed with her nipples through the thin satin material. They kissed for several minutes, their hands caressing every inch of their bodies. Jake laid Sophie onto her back, sliding between her legs. He stroked her hair gently from her face, looking down into her dark eyes. Sophie looked up, wanting, yearning for his passion. Jake kissed down her neck, into her cleavage, his hands squeezing her breasts together. She held his head to her breasts, pressing them against his mouth.

Jake make his way down her belly, pushing the babydoll up over her hips. He nuzzled his face between her legs, only the little thong between his tongue and her lips. His finger hooked her thong, pulling it to the side. Sophie moaned loudly as Jake slid his tongue into her wet pussy. She grabbed his head, holding his mouth to her. Jake plunged his tongue deep into her tunnel, reaching under her ass. He lifted her hips to his mouth, grinding his face against her, his tongue lashing at her pussy. Sophie's hips thrashed against his mouth, her hands grabbing at her tits. Her fingers tugged at her nipples, shooting bolts of electricity throughout her young body. Jake tongued her hard, curling his tongue inside her. She moaned as he took her clit into his mouth, rolling his teeth back and forth across the swollen bud. She squirmed against his face, her juices flooding his mouth. Jake took all he could as she came hard, her sweet juices squirting onto his hungry face.

Just as Jake was finishing eating Sophie, Gemma had been woken by the sounds from the den. She had made her way to the door, when she suddenly froze. She could not believe what she saw....her father's face between the legs of her girlfriend, eating her just as she had done a few hours earlier. She wanted to scream for them to stop, but stood there motionless. She watched her daddy tonguing her lover's pussy, tasting the cum she had before. Her father continued eating Sophie, as Sophie's body bounced on the mattress on the floor.

"Ooohhh ggdddd, Jake.....that's soooo good...I'mmmmmm ccuuumminngggggg," Sophie moaned as she squeezed her tits hard, her fingers digging into her flesh. The pain of her nails added to her climax, spewing her sweet juices all over the older man's face and mouth. Jake and Sophie were so into their passion that they never saw Gemma standing in the doorway. Sophie's body trembled and shook as she laid on the mattress, the orgasm racking her young body. Gemma watched as her father leaned down, kissing her best friend deep in her mouth, sharing the juices that he just tasted. "Jake, that was incredible," Sophie said softly, her arms wrapped around his neck as she kissed his face again and again. "I want you so badly....I want to feel you inside me, please," she begged.

Jake pulled the young girl onto his lap, his cock standing straight up. He grabbed the thick shaft, rubbing it back and forth across her sensitive lips. Sophie begged his to put it in, to fuck her right now. Jake guided the girl down onto his cock, the thick head forcing its way into her tight pussy. She squealed as the hard shaft penetrated her, splitting her as he sank deeper into her hot tunnel. He thrust up into her, driving his hard cock deep into her young tunnel, filling her. She cried out as he rammed his cock in and out of her pussy, his hips bucking. She held onto his neck, letting her tits bounce against his chest as he fucked her tight pussy. Sophie wasn't a virgin, but she had been with only two boys before and both had little experience themselves. Jake grabbed her hips, lifting the light girl, then slamming her down onto his thrusting cock. Sophie buried her face into his shoulder to muffle her cries of joy.

Gemma watched, mesmerized by the sight of her daddy fucking her best friend, her lover. Her hand slid down her flat tummy, under her nightie, finding the wetness between her legs. Her fingers slipped between her lips, rubbing her clit as she watched the passion unfold before her. Gemma's hips rocked harder against her fingers, adding to the pressure against her clit. She watched as her daddy fucked her best friend, pounding Sophie's young cunt hard. Gemma felt an orgasm building deep inside her as Sophie moaned loudly, her ass bouncing up and down on her daddy's hard cock.

"Ooohhh ggddd, Jake....yes, yes...," Sophie said, trying to control her loudness. "Ooohhh, fuck me, Jake, fuck me," she pleaded. Gemma watched her daddy lifting the young girl, then slam her down onto his thrusting cock. She could imagine his thick shaft sliding in and out of her friend's pussy, filling her. Gemma rubbed her clit harder and faster as Sophie reached her climax. All three came together at the same time, Jake wrapping his arms around Sophie, holding her trembling body tight to his as his cock spewed its hot load deep into her quivering pussy. Sophie gushed once more, her pussy soaked more than ever before. She could feel her cum squirting out of her pussy, soaking Jake and her.

They held each other tight, feeling each other trembling, shaking in each other's arms. Gemma felt her knees weaken as she came, too, her juices covering her hand. She bit her lip, trying not to make any noise as Sophie and Jake caressed each other, basking in the afterglow of their newfound passion. Gemma was trying to catch her breath, recover her balance after her orgasm when she bumped slightly against the door, making a small noise. She looked up, seeing her father looking at her. Gemma quickly ran back into the bedroom, hiding in the bed.

"Oh my gd, Gemma!" Jake said softly, knowing how upsetting it must be for his little girl to see him like that. Sophie worried too, wondering what her best friend would think of her fucking her father. Sophie and Jake looked at each other for a moment, then knew they must confront Gemma. Jake quickly put on his shorts and shirt and he and Sophie made their way to the bedroom. They could hear Gemm crying in the bed, her face buried in the pillow. She was curled into a fetal position, her body in a tight ball.

Jake sat on the edge of the bed, his hand gently caressing her head. "Ooohh baby, I'm sorry," he said softly. He looked over at Sophie who looked almost as upset as Gemma. "It's not what you think, darling...it just happened." Jake always hated hearing Gemma cry. It made him feel so helpless and unsure. He continued caressing her face and hair, leaning down to kiss her cheek. "I know how this must make you feel...I'm sorry." Gemma looked up at her daddy, her eyes red and swollen.

"No you don't daddy, you don't know how I feel at all," she said sternly, wiping the tears from her beautiful face.

"I can just imagine what you must be feeling, Gem," Jake said softly, trying to console his little girl. Gemma sat up, tears streaming down her face as the satin babydoll clung to her breasts from the wetness of her tears.

"You have no idea what I'm feeling, daddy, none whatsoever," she cried, looking harshly at her father.

"Then tell me what it is, baby, you can tell me, its all right," Jake said softly, stroking the wet blonde hair from Gemma's face. "Its all right, you can tell me."

Gemma looked up at her dad, leaned forward and wrapped her arms around his neck. She pulled up to him, trying to kiss him deeply on his mouth. Jake pulled away, looking at his little girl. She sat on the bed, looking at her father. Jake looked at her for a moment, looking at her in a different way. Her nightie clung to her large breasts, rising and falling as she took deep breaths, trying to regain her composure. Jake saw her expression change from anger and hurt to love and warmth.

"Daddy, I love you so much," she said tenderly, "Love me like you loved Sophie." Jake looked at his daughter, unsure as what to do. Sophie slid onto the bed behind Jake, her arms around his waist. She kissed the back of his neck, pressing her breasts against his back.

"Love us both, Jake," Sophie whispered, nibbling on his ear. "Gem and I have both wanted you for a long, long time."

Gemma scooted up to her father, sandwiching him between Sophie and herself. She nuzzled her face against his chest, kissing him gently. The two girls pulled the older man down onto the bed, laying on either side of him. Jake laid there helplessly, his mind whirling. Sophie and Gemma began kissing his face and chest, pulling his t-shirt off his chest. Jake surrendered to their wishes, allowing the two young girls to take him.

First Sophie kissed him, then his daughter. Jake thought how natural it felt. They had taken care of each other for so long, both their physical and mental needs, that this seemed the next natural step. He and Gemma kissed again and again, as if trying to make up for lost time.

"Oh daddy, I love you so much...I want you so badly," Gemma whispered softly. She took her father's hand, placing it on her large breasts, pressing his hand hard against her. She closed her eyes, imagining him taking her. Jake caressed her breasts with both hands, his thumbs toying with her hard nipples through the still wet satin. Gemma moaned softly, loving the touch she had yearned for so long.

Sophie slid her tongue down his belly, to his crotch. Jake felt his cock stir. Sophie pulled his shorts off, rubbing her face against his semi hard cock, sliding her tongue over the head. Jake groaned as she slid her tongue up and down his shaft, then engulfed his cock with one gulp. She bobbed her head up and down, sucking his cock deep into her mouth. She could taste his and her cum still on the hard shaft.

Gemma pulled her babydoll off her young body, letting her father gaze upon her full beauty for the first time. Jake slid his hands slowly onto her bare breasts, caressing them gently, lovingly. He tried to remain tender with his lil girl but Sophie's sucking was having too much an effect on his. He groped her tits, mashing her tender flesh. Gemma moaned loudly, holding her father's hands to her breasts.

Jake felt his cock harden in Sophie's mouth as she slid her tongue along the tender underside of his long, thick shaft. Gemma looked back at Sophie, seeing her daddy's cock sliding into her mouth. She had dreamed about that for so long. She turned around, laying on the other side of her father from Sophie. The two girls looked at each other, smiled, then kissed each other passionately. Gemma could taste the precum of her dad on her lover's tongue. Jake looked up at the two girls. He knew they were close, even fantasizing about them being lovers, but he never really imagined it to be true. Gemma stroked his cock, her long thin fingers wrapped gently around the thick shaft. She lowered her head, rubbing the wet head against her cheeks. Jake watched as his cock slid across the innocent face of his young daughter. His cock twitched to her touch. Gemma looked at her dad, then engulfed his cock, taking it deep into her inexperienced mouth. She tried to suck him like some of the videos she had seen, her head bobbing up and down quickly. Jake groaned as her teeth scraped across the sensitive areas of his cock. He wasn't going to let on that it hurt, he knew he just had to love his daughter as best he could. Sophie and Gemma sucked his cock together, each having her turn with the thick shaft. Gemma felt his cock throbbing in her mouth, the head rubbing against the back of her throat, almost gagging her. She took all she could, wanting to make her daddy happy.

She laid on her back, pulling her father to her. Jake slid on top of his little girl, sliding between her legs. She looked up into the eyes of her father, "Love me, Daddy, please," she said pleading, "I want to feel you inside me."

Jake could feel the head of his cock pressing against her pussy. Gemma moaned as her father thrust his hips slowly, the thick head forcing its way into her tight young pussy. Gemma cried out as he worked his cock in and out, deeper and deeper with each thrust. Sophie laid next to her friend, their naked bodies pressed against each other. Her hands caressed Gemma's large breasts, tweaking her hard nipples. Sophie slid her tongue down Gemma's cheeks, onto her breast, circling and sucking Gemma's nipple. Gemma moaned, her body twisting as her senses were overwhelmed. Gemma screamed as she felt his cock split her, stretching her pussy. She felt his hips slam against her thighs, fucking her hard. Gemma had even less experience than Sophie, having been with only one boy before. She could not believe the difference in the two. Her daddy was both loving and hard with her, caressing her body as his cock tore into her, pounding her hard.

Sophie slid her face down Gemma's tight young body, sliding her tongue to her friend's mound. She watched as Jake's cock sank deep into Gemma's soaking pussy. She looked up at Jake, her eyes telling him what she wanted, what she needed. Jake pulled his cock out of his little girl, rubbing the cum covered head over Sophie's face. She opened her mouth, taking it deep into her warm cavity. She sucked hard, tasting both Gemma's cum and his precum. She pulled his cock out, guiding it back into her friend's empty pussy. Gemma moaned as her father rammed his cock back into her.

"Ooohhhh ggdddd, Daddy...yes, yes!!" she cried out, feeling his cock ripping into her. Jake felt his cock throbbing, jerking hard. Gemma's tight pussy gripped his cock, holding him tightly. She felt her body shaking uncontrollably as a massive orgasm built from deep inside her. She had already cum a couple of times before, her body exhausted. She laid there, letting her father and Sophie take her. Gemma rocked her hips as best she could, trying to feel the cock deeper inside her.

Jake grabbed her hips, pulling his daughter hard against his thrusting hips, driving his thick cock even deeper. Gemma screamed as the orgasm erupted throughout her body, shaking and jerking with every thrust.

"Oooohhhhh gggddddd, Daddy," she cried, "love me, love me, Daddy." Gemma closed her eyes, her hands grabbing at her sensitive tits. Jake watched as his lil girl became a woman, cumming hard on his thick cock. Gemma came again and again, orgasm after orgasm spiraling through her young body. Jake stared at his lil girl, her hands groping, mashing her beautiful tits, her body squirming and convulsing on the bed. He felt his cock ready to explode. HE quickly pulled his cock out of her tight tunnel, not sure where to cum. Sophie leaned up, taking his cock into her mouth as Gemma laid on the bed. Wrapping her lips around the wet shaft, Sophie sucked her girlfriend's cum from the hard cock, her head bobbing up and down the thick shaft. Jake grabbed her hair, fucking her face, as he lost control. On her back, Gemma watched her best friend suck her father's cock.

"Ooohhhhhh ffuucckkkk," Jake cried as his body jerked, then tensed up. He pulled Sophie's head hard against him, his cock spewing its hot load of goo deep into her mouth. The young girl took as much as she could, then pulled his cock out, almost gagging from the amount of cum. The next several streams of spunk landed on Sophie's and Gemma's faces, covering them with his cum. Sophie rubbed the cum into Gemma's face and tits, caressing her firm globes. The two girls sat up, sharing Jake's still hard cock, taking turns sucking him clean.

On his knees, Jake looked down at his daughter as she lovingly slid her tongue over the throbbing head of his cock. The play of the light off her blonde hair and firm, round breasts reminded him of his wife when they were in college and of just how much he loved his little girl. Gemma looked up at him, smiling, wanting to please her daddy as much as she could.

"Did I make you happy, Daddy?" she asked, tentatively, almost wished she hadn't asked it as soon as the words left her mouth. Jake stroked his daughter's hair, smiling as he leaned over, taking her face into his hands. He kissed her passionately, their tongues dancing together. He wanted to make her as happy as he could, too, to love her totally. Jake collapsed on the bed, exhausted by the night. Gemma and Sophie laid on each side of him, their naked bodies being all the warmth they needed.

They fell asleep in each other's arms, waken by a midmorning knock on the door by housekeeping. Jake told her to come back later, returning to the bed.

"Good morning, Daddy," Gemma said, smiling brightly. Jake could still hear the little girl's voice, but instead, saw a beautiful, sensual young woman. Jake slipped into the bed between Sophie and Gemma and enjoyed a morning as never before.

Jake68
Jake68
147 Followers
12