Gen-Mods Inc

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claus was behind her, holding his semi-erect penis ahead of him, under a loose shirt or kurta.

He held her and said, "You look amazing, babe; I'm gonna enjoy this and I hope you will."

To which she replied, "Babe, this is my dream. I can't wait to feel you way up inside me."

She was helped to undress and lean forward into the couch, which held her by her waist, hips, knees, ankles, shoulders and elbows, with her legs parted and bent slightly downwards. The protruding insertion was clear to see, as was the massive diameter of her anus. She was dressed in a smooth shining black Thixo-cors that covered her from her shoulders to her hips. This outfit had been available for some years by that time, and has the property that it will gradually shrink to press on the human figure, especially in the soft tissue areas, to enhance shape, and will then harden into that configuration until further movement occurs. When the wearer starts to move, Thixofabric relaxes over the period of 4 minutes until it can be worn and treated as if it were cotton. Pooja's outfit ended in suspenders to a pair of shiny black stockings and high heel court shoes. In her case, it created the most extreme waist reduction that any of us had ever seen, and it was easy to image the massive insertion inside her body, more or less filling the entire space of her waist.

Claus came to her and bent over to kiss the nape of her neck and whispered to her, "You look amazing, babe. You're my fantasy"

Then he removed his kurta and we could see the emerging erection. He held it up at an angle of 45 degrees rather than let it fall under its own weight. At this stage it was about 40 centimetres in length and almost at its full girth.

At this stage we left the room and watched from the opaque wall, in the interests of scientific enquiry, of course.

Claus moved to the back of Pooja and laid his growing penis on her lower back as he undid the fastening of the thong that held in place her long insertion. Then he took hold of a loop built into the end of the insertion and began to pull gently. It moved out of Pooja by a distance of about 5 centimetres and he stopped.

"Is that OK, babe?" he asked her softly.

"Yeah," she replied, "so easy. Please take it away and come to me."

Claus pulled some more and the object began to snake out of Pooja's body. The first 20 centimetres came from her without incident, and he continued to pull. She tensed.

"Oh, you're pulling me inside out -- that's how it feels. It's amazing. Wow. Babe I can't describe this to you."

All was quiet for a few moments until the object was about half way out of her, perhaps 30 centimetres. She tensed again as he continued pulling and as the end was approaching, she started to murmur.

"Oh, slow down babe. Stop now, for a minute."

He did as she asked and his erection was now full and obvious to all observers. It was almost 2 feet long and as thick as his upper arm. In fact, it looked like another arm growing out of his groin. He re-commenced pulling on the insertion.

"Dont stop, babe, no matter what I say. OK?"

"OK, babe."

As the last 15 centimetres approached, she spoke more urgently, "Oh my god, I'm bursting out. You're pulling my brains out of my ass, babe. Oh my GOD," he screamed and seemed to lose consciousness.

Claus leaned back and pulled the final length from her, leaving a black orifice; a cave entrance into her torso. He put the insert on a table to one side.

On the same table, he reached into a pot of lubricant and placed a handful into the opening. Adjusting his stance a little, he guided his penis head with both hands into his wife's gaping rectum, and he pushed slowly but deliberately.

Pooja began to respond to his entry and made gentle cat-purr noises. "Wow that feels good, babe."

"Me too, babe," he replied, "I'm gonna stuff you all the way if I can."

"Oh, yeah, babe, fill me with your super meat. Wow, that's amazing."

Claus's progress up inside his wife's torso was apparent to the observers. As he cleared her pelvic area, she flexed her spine a little to help align him for the section over her intestines and towards her stomach. She stretched out her arms as if to assist his passage, and spread her legs further. As she writhed, it was clear that she couldn't move from her waist downwards.

"Take a deep breath, babe, I'm coming through. OK?"

"Mmm," was all she could manage as Claus pressed through the special opening that had been made in her diaphragm, as he pressed through from abdomen to thorax. Now he was in her chest and still moving up her body. About 20 centimetres still remained to be thrust into his wife and she was becoming more rigid with each passing second.

As those moments went by, he filled her gigantic rectum to its full capacity, and she could feel him in her chest behind her throat and pressing slightly on her lungs.

"Oh, babe, that feels unreal. I can feel you nearly in my throat. It's all that I wanted. Move a little for me, babe."

Claus held his wife's reduced waist, moved back and forth a little and felt for himself the tightness and the extreme of sensation provided by his wife's long ridged rectum. He let his testicles bump into her perineal region and she purred again.

"Babe, I can feel you balls on me. I wonder if we can get them inside me as well?"

By now, Claus' orgasm was building and we could observe the change in pace of his movements. Back and forth by a distance of just 6 or 8 centimetres, enough to excite him towards ejaculation.

"I'm coming, babe, is that OK?"

"Yeah, give me all you have, babe; let me feel you shooting in my throat."

Pooja was rigid by this time, spread-eagled into a frog-like posture on her framework of a bed. She could move only her fingers and her head. The rest of her was impaled on the huge pole of her husband's meat as he thrust and pulled her body towards his own pleasure.

With an intake of breath and a shout, "Yes," he came to orgasm and ejaculated into his wife's upper chest.

"Oh MY GOD," she screamed again and went silent, flopping into the couch. Then she began gulping in her throat as if to swallow the massive intrusion into her upper thorax. Slowly she relaxed her throat and became quiet again.

Before detumescence set in, Claus started to withdraw from his wife and she responded by moving her body around as he released her from the rigid grip of her impalement.

"You OK, babe?" he asked, adding, "that was amazing. I want this every day if you can, babe."

"Yeah, me too, babe. You can't know how that felt. I was full and stiff all over but got SO excited. You gave me seven orgasms, babe. I love you."

"And I love you, babe."

As his massive erection neared the end of its journey down her body, she began to squirm again.

"Oh babe, this is the most amazing part. It's like you're pulling my insides out of my ass hole. Slow down, babe, let me feel it longer."

He slowed but kept walking backwards, holding his third-arm penis with both hands.

"Oh my god, oh my god, OH MY GOD," Pooja screamed again and we knew this time that she was experiencing another orgasm. She collapsed onto the couch frame and recovered slowly. Claus stood near her with his penis supported across one elbow, and his other hand on her waist and smoothing over her buttocks.

The event was regarded as a total success by all concerned and the procedure entered the Gen-Mods Inc catalogue as Loving Impalement. Once unfortunate consequence of this procedure is loss of faces control. Tthe recipient is reliant on daily enema and specially prepared diet to enable the full evacuation of the shortened bowel. Most recipient couples seem to regard this as an additional pleasure-feature of the procedure.

Conclusion

I apologise for the rather florid version of event in Case Study 3 given by my assistant.

The company enters its third century with plans for further exploration of erotic modification of the human body, including:

double breast formation, to create four equal and large mammaries on the chest of the woman;

double-vagina-double-anus formation so that the woman can experience the hitherto only apocryphal DVDA with a different man in each orifice;

male version of the Loving Impalement for gay clients;

true hermaphroditism in which one person will be able penetrate him or herself vaginally or anally;

the Straight Through in which the vagina will be lengthened into the throat so that the woman [after training] will voluntarily open the passage to allow a similarly lengthened man into her mouth to be tongued whilst still penetrating through the vagina; a secondary interesting feature of this formation will be the performer's trick of drinking a liquid and making it flow straight through to the vagina to be expelled at the same time; this formation has already been proposed.

The future looks bright for this pioneering company and I commend it to all readers and savers, as a suitable source of income from modest investment.

Guillaume Bhaskar Seaton Karoo [FIBA]; Male; Historian

12