Gender Bias Ch. 04

Story Info
Steven becomes Steff for the first time.
1.4k words
4.32
69.7k
5

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/10/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carl was holding a stud as I was hammering it into place, I was crouched down carefully, concealing the pink thong that Sarah had demanded I wear to work as best as I could. I just knew if Carl, Fritz or any of the guys saw it I would be going home with two black eyes and maybe a broken arm to boot. But as I was hammering, I hadn't noticed the woman in the mini skirt and fuck me heels making her way onto the construction sight. I hadn't noticed that red hot mama with her rock star style and punk pink hair. But her voice, her voice was ingrained in my memory, burned into my brain. And when I heard it today, I nearly hit my thumb with the hammer.

"Hello boys...just happening by and thought I'd bring you hungry brutes some sandwiches. She parted her soft pink lips in a smile of mocking innocence.

"Sarah...what are you doing here?" I stood holding the hammer in mid swing.

Carl looked up from his crouched position. "Oh shit Steven, is this the one you been telling us about?"

Sarah smiled, "oh been talking bout me have ya?" she giggled playfully, "I hope it was all good stuff"

Carl stood up and was eyeing her, "Oh yea momma, with a body that fine...couldn't be nothin' but good things."

"Fuck off Carl...I'm right here you know."

"Oh relax Stevie...he's just being nice." Sarah grinned and handed Carl a sandwich that she pulled out of her handbag.

"Thanks sweetie." Carl winked and headed back into the skeletal interior of the house we were framing.

"God damn him" I said after he was a safe distance away. "I cant believe he had the nerve to do that right in front of me."

Sarah leaned over and whispered in my ear, "it made me so fucking horny..."

I couldn't help it, but that made my cock hard, he soft, sultry voice just had a way of doing that.

"I bought you some more surpises sweetie....you're gonna love 'em."

"Are they...," I leaned over and whispered, "toys?"

"Oh no, don't be silly hun...not at all...these are much better than toys. Do me a favor and be home on time...I don't like to be kept waiting...oh and by the way, tell mr. Big and sexy over there that I said goodbye." She grinned and blew Carl a kiss from across the lot.

When I got home that night, she had a bubbly bath waiting for me. I bathed and wrapped myself in a towel as I headed into the bed room. Sarah was waiting for me on the bed, with a number of things laid out beside her. I went over toward her, my cock already getting hard.

"Stop right there."

I did as she commanded.

"Drop the towel."

So I did.

"Oh my...Stevie, that wont do one bit!" she giggled. "Hard like that and I haven't even touched you yet."

I grinned shyly.

"Here try these on"

She tossed me a pair of black panties and I slipped them eagerly over my smooth legs.

"Not bad...but we are going to try a couple of new things tonight. Here, I want you to see how this feels."

She tossed me an object, that I turned over in my hands to see was a matching black bra.

"Oh now way hun...the underwear are one thing, but a bra? Don't you think this might be getting out of control?"

"Ok, hun, its time for me to reveal a little secret to you. You see, I have this fetish I guess you'd call it and I was hoping you could help me out with it. You see, its silly really, but ever since I was a teenager I have wanted to fool around with another woman, but I've never had the guts...well I figured with the way you took to the panties, maybe if the lights were low enough, you know...maybe I could pretend you were a woman...I know its stupid, but I just don't think I could ever really be with a woman...its just a sort of fantasy."

I had to admit, the idea of going down on her dressed like a woman did have its appeals, hell, I'd always wanted to see two women go at each other, and this way I would be one of those women...and to tell the truth, it was behind closed doors anyway, so what the fuck could it really hurt?

"Ok, show me how to do this thing then." I sighed.

She jumped up giddy, clapping her little hands together.

After three glasses of Chardoney, and three hours of costume changes and makeup changes, Sarah was finally satisfied with her creation, her new me, he female me. She even had a long blonde wig picked out for me. She had dressed me in some slutty fire red pumps, a short black leather skirt that rose up near the crack of my ass, a white lace top that showed my black bra beneath, but my makeup was crazy. She had given my a light blue eye makeup, and bright hooker red lipstick. When I looked in the mirror, I looked downright hot, I looked like a slut to tell the truth.

"Oh hun, this is gonna be so great...just one thing missing."

I was too busy eyeing myself in her mirror to pay attention, I was really god damned hot. I couldn't believe it.

"Here, finishing touch!" she slipped two plastic casts complete with erect nipples into between my bra cup and chest.

I turned around and looked in the mirror and now I looked really god damn hot, complete with a nice pair of brand new plastic tits.

Sitting there staring at myself in her mirror, I didn't realize that Sarah was undressing behind me.

"Steff, turn around."

I did as I was told and saw her standing there naked, holding an erect plastic penis in her hand, stroking it, wearing it. "I want to fuck you right now."

I went to go get into bed, but she stopped me.

"No!...in the chair....go lean into the chair."

I hurried over to her reclined chair thingy and she strapped me in, slipping my skirt up as she did. She slapped my butt with the dildo, and my cock thumped against the chair.

"One thing Steff...before I fuck you with this...you need to warm it up."

"What do you mean?" I asked, her cock now inches away from my face as she had circled around the chair.

"Take it in your hand Steff."

"No way! I'm not going to do that!"

"Look, hun its either going in your hand or in your mouth...which way do you want it? You know, now that I think about it, I would like to fuck that slutty lipstick right off your lips." She smiled.

"No!...No, anything but that!"

"Then take the god damned cock in your hand and start rubbing it!"

"But hun, I'm not a fag." I pleaded.

"How could you be Steff? You are a girl right?"

"A what?"

"I SAID YOU ARE A GIRL RIGHT?"

"Um..yea I guess so..."

"Then fucking act like one...a girl cant be a fag for ripping on a fake cock...and for that matter, if it eases your mind at all, neither can a guy, truth be told guys have their own cocks in their hands more than they do tits. NOW TAKE IT!"

I reached out tentatively, and she thrust the plastic member into my hand. I grabbed it as if it were my own, and she quickly started fucking my cupped hand. And I have to tell you, when I closed my eyes, it didn't seem that weird, it just seemed like I was jerking on my own cock, not weird in the least.

After a few minutes of that, she pulled it away, "Wow, you are a good little whore aren't you? Really know how to use those hands!"

She pulled back around behind me and slammed her plastic cock inside me with no warning. I screamed, and she started fucking me...and hard. I wanted to tell her to stop, to slow down, but she had built up a rhythm, and there would be no slowing her until she came. As she was fucking me, she reached around and grabbed a hold of one of my plastic tits, and I uncontrollably blew my load onto the chair as she continued to ride my well worn ass.