Generation Gap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane was rejoicing at her body's response. Her whole being rippled with delightful anticipation. She was in a state of sheer bliss. Now fondling Susan's erect clitoris, her own vagina being explored by fluttering fingers, she sighed, writhing with a glory she had not felt in years. She wanted to feel Susan's stiff tongue slide deep into her intimate shrine. The wine had relaxed her - she wished, as Susan's fingers dabbled in the juices, that she had remembered to trim her pubic hair.

It was several months since it was cut and it now grew thick over her belly and her vulva, especially on the outer ridges. As the years had passed, her hair remained a deep copper colour. She was also conscious of her long labia. Still, she thought, it was her natural state. Eyes closed, Jane sighed softly, settling back on the lounger as waves of pleasure washed over her.

Although no longer in the flush of youth, Jane had kept her figure fairly trim. The evening sunshine reflected from the skin of her breasts, giving the curves a golden glow. Her hips and thighs had thickened with the years, though free from heavy wrinkles. Susan still studied her body as Jane settled onto her back. A belly firm and smooth. The thick thatch of auburn hair reached from her navel to between her thighs.

As her legs parted, the plump lips of her vulva were revealed with the low-hanging, thick inner labia, mahogany coloured, the pale clitoris peering out between the parted upper folds beneath a thick tuft of burnished copper threads. Susan reached her hand down to the groin, feeling for those sensitive folds, fingers exploring their contours, parting the entrance to Jane's dilated vagina, pink and inviting, stroking and caressing her hot genitals.

All the while her moans and soft sighs filled the air, head rolling from side to side, with closed eyes. Susan watched Jane's growing frenzy, as she fondled her oozing lips, the pale clitoris fully exposed, her puckered vaginal opening clearly in view. A glorious sight. The female genitals had always fascinated her, more so than a man's cock, really. Far more interesting!

'I'm coming,' Jane announced calmly and softly, eyes screwed tight. 'I'm coming! Oooh! How wonderful! Ahhh! Beautiful! Keep coming!' she urged, 'keep coming!'

Her face was screwed up in agony, her buttocks slowly gyrating as the orgasm fought to be released. Susan's hand slowed, teasing the clitoris, bringing the orgasm slowly and carefully to its climax. It was a fantastic sensation! It's fulfilling desire. The delectable experience of a long, powerful orgasm.

'Oh, suck me! Suck me!' she pleaded softly, head rolling. But she managed to keep the climax bubbling on the crest, like a surf rider, holding the final crashing wave at bay as the spray washed over her whole body, wallowing in the delicious agony of it. But Susan was in no hurry. She bent over the heaving thighs, carefully pressing her tongue into Jane's clitoral hood.

When Jane felt the breath on her vulva, her mind blew with lewdness. Then the tongue on her clit! The waves of her orgasm crashed over her. She cried out as her thighs jerked wildly.

'Oh, God!'

Susan lapped at her genitals with her hot tongue, licking away the juices with long laps from the very base to the clitoris. She chewed Jane's labia hungrily.

Jane's groaning gasps got louder. 'For God's sake, Susan, that's fucking wonderful' Her loins bucked and heaved violently making it impossible for Susan to lap at her soft folds any longer.

When the spasms had subsided, stepping between her open thighs, Susan placed her hard, long clit between the exposed folds of glistening flesh, edging it between the lips, slowly rubbing it against Jane's own clitoris.

With her breath coming irregular and heavy, the surges through Jane's belly intensified. She was coming again. It was unbearable. Clit against clit was a new experience for Jane - a thrilling one. The spring snapped as she spun into a fury. She howled her release, loins juddering and bucking, still concentrating on the clit's massaging movement.

When Jane's second lot of of spasms had finally settled, Susan stood beside her, erect clit thrusting from its hood. She took up her glass of wine, observing Jane's peaceful face. She was concentrating on the sheer ecstasy Jane had endured, her hand cupping the triumphant vulva, squeezing the lips with undiluted pleasure.

When at last Jane's eyes fluttered opened, she looked on the young woman facing her. The one that had invaded her inner secret - driven her to the very boundaries of lust and self-fulfillment. Jane gazed on the stiff little shaft now smeared with her juices.

After studying it seriously and carefully, her eager lips suckled and nibbled the little prick with exceptional devotion, masturbating the little shaft with her lips. Her other hand cupped the labia, gently squeezing them with adoration. Jane's fingers clawed at the distended labia, searching each fleshy cranny, pulling gently at each fold. With turmoil still in her loins, Jane suckled fast on the clit, feeling it twitch and jerk in her mouth.

Susan's loins stiffened. Her buttocks tensed. With growing anticipation she felt the stirring deep within her. Wonderful! It was time to stop. She backed away, smiling down at Jane.

'Not yet!' she whispered.

'I had no idea what a sexy person you are, Susan. You look so - well, innocent and gentle.'

'With you, Jane, I could make love all day. You've always attracted me - even though your manner is rather matronly.'

'Patronising bugger! Anyway, matrons enjoy sex as well, you know.'

'So it seems.'

'Come,' she said, drawing her young friend onto the lounger. 'I want you.'

Susan settled on her back, dangling her legs on either side, offering her genitals to Jane's stare.

Jane felt the power within her to control this woman - demand her juices. The younger woman was already in a heightened tension of lust. As Jane got her head between the thighs, she licked and nibbled and sucked the soft lips and hard clitoral shaft. For several minutes she made love to this gorgeous piece of female flesh, feeling the ripples as the muscles responded.

Susan's buttocks began to clench. Jane was now chewing eagerly at the whole vulva, taking as much of the soft flesh into her hot hungry mouth as she could stuff into it. The internal coiled spring tightened within her. A succession of loud moans escaped Susan as the orgasm swiftly built up, before finally erupting. A spurt of her ejaculation hit the back of Jane's throat. Withdrawing her face, Jane watched in amazement as the next spurt splashed across her cheek. She had never quite believed the stories of women ejaculating, but this proof indeed.

Susan writhed and jerked to an accompaniment of contented grunts. Splashing! Spurting! It was delicious! Wonderful! Such an offering. The final spasms dribbled over Jane's astonished face. She licked the vulva with a deep pleasure and affection.

Susan rolled over again, quickly and suddenly between Jane's open thighs, wrapping her own thighs round her older friend's head. Each at once plunged their stiff tongues deep into the wet mysterious passages offered up to them, in the time-honoured sixty-nine position. The exhilaration as both jabbed into each other's vagina, time after time, grunting and heaving, was fantastic beyond description.

Jane cried out huskily, with delight and frenzy. 'Give it to me, darling. All of it!'

Gathering pace, Susan thrust her tongue harder and deeper, with greater urgency. Jane responded in kind, eyes screw up with the agony of her ecstasy, her head jerking hard against Susan's groin. They were out of control, each trying to eat the very heart of the other's sex. With a violet lurch, Susan's orgasm welled up as juices splattered against Jane's chin, Susan crying out in ecstatic pain.

'Ohh! My god! God! God! Ahhhh!'

'Wonderful, darling!' Jane cried. 'So soon after the first. Wonderful,' as her own orgasm slammed into her groin with a shout of joy.

Both were out of breath with the exertion and excitement. They lay quietly together for some minutes, recovering their composure, before indulging in a long grateful kiss.

'Again, soon, please,' muttered Susan.

Before leaving, the two women sat side by side, quietly masturbating themselves, each watching the other in every detail, in a kind of lustful ritual. Although much quieter than the previous ones, their orgasms were nevertheless, satisfying, and almost simultaneous. Jane had never in her life experienced anything like this evening's event, nor had sex with a younger woman who had a small prick and ejaculated with her orgasms.

* * * * * * * * *

As she lay in bed that night, Jane fondled her warm vulva, recalling the attention it had received earlier in the evening from her neighbour's daughter. Her breathing was steady, as though asleep, lying on her side against the back of her partner. It was then she became conscious of a slight movement. Her husband was quietly rubbing his groin. Because he had shown little interest in sex for some time, this movement surprised her. Jane lay there still, straining to detect the stealthy stirring of the sheets beside her.

It was true. Sure enough her husband was furtively stroking his cock. He must have assumed she was sleeping. Without a word, Jane reached her other hand across his belly to touch his cock. It was certainly rigid. She heard him catch his breath at her touch. For some seconds Jane just clasped the cock lightly. It was a long time since she had felt this once-familiar shaft. The reunion interested her. So much so that the palm cupping her vulva felt the leaking of her juices.

When her fingers reached the head of the penis, they encountered the drop seeping from the eye. Still nothing was said. Enclosing the elegant shaft in a light grasp, Jane gently rubbed it up and down. Could it be that her husband was anxious to have an ejaculation? Releasing the cock, she turned back the sheet to reveal the straining cock in the faint green light that glowed from the bedside clock. She studied the shaft that head given her so many happy hours in the past whilst scooping fanny juices onto her fingers. Returning her hand to the hard shaft, Jane smeared the silky juice over the its top and resumed her stroking.

Her eyes never left the penis head as her hand pulled the shaft up and down. Her husband murmured with closed eyes. Increasing the pace of the rhythm she felt the tensing of the muscles in his groin. The buttocks twitched with increasing energy, lurching and bucking. His groans got more urgent.

Suddenly, his groin reared and the eye at the top of his penis dilated to eject a globule of sperm onto his chest. This was quickly followed by another jerk and a stream of sperm splashing across his belly. Then another and another encouraged by Jane's jerking hand. She watched entranced as her husband's cock fountained its contents over his body. It was a long time since she had seen such an outpouring from him.

Her other hand had not been idle, clawing at her clitoris, stimulating her debauched mind, it brought about an unexpected orgasm to round off the evening. An evening of delight and surprises. Jane wondered how she might repeat the event - perhaps with variations. Hm! She needed to think about that. Susan was certainly willing.

She slept peacefully, with a smile hovering on her lips.

12