Generations Ch. 01

Story Info
Longtime fantasy of a multi generation fuckfest.
1.6k words
4.07
152.1k
14

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/23/2022
Created 04/13/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeilOne
GeilOne
13 Followers

As a 41 year old male I have experienced a lot in life, being it love, sex, joy, sorrow etc. etc. All my life I have had a head full of fantasies, and those I have not lived out by now sure as hell are going to be by the time I stop having these thoughts and desires. One of my all time favorites has to be the "generations" fantasy, one that I turned into reality with the blessing of my sexy and horny wife. Question is, who was actually wanting this the most, my wife or me?

To let you understand more about the members of my family, it goes something this. As mentioned, I am 41, very highly sexed; I am average looking even though some say I am very erotic and have a hot bod. I have a stunning cock even if I say so myself. Very thick 7 inches, cut with staying power second to none. I am a perfectionist in all aspect, more so in the art of sex pleasures.

Maria is my sexy, horny wife, of German decent and is 43, solid tits for her age and a clean shaven pussy with a sporty clit ring that works wonders in any situation. She had a amazing pussy with a very sensitive clit. She liked it fucked hard and long, any time and any place. Unlike a lot of women her age she has a very nice body, also being highly sexed and sure knows how to handle any situation thrown her way being it from another male or female. Yeah right, forgot to mention, we are living a swinging lifestyle and just love the sexual freedom we have given one another, but more about that some other time. Enough said, back to what I started out in the first place, and to tell you more about "Generation".

I first mentioned this to Maria many years ago when we were first married. I had the desire to fuck a mother daughter combination. I was not exactly fussy about it being in a solo situation or all together, but the phrase I remember from many years ago reading Hustler stated "the feeling of fucking this pussy my cock is in now, knowing that is was born from the one I enjoyed earlier today" stuck in my mind but never seemed like a possibility. Little did I know.

Alex is our daughter, she is 19 years old, not a very sexually active lady, but when faced with a situation she sure knows what to do with the matter at hand. She was of average height, had the most delightful perky tits, a killer ass and a clean and tight looking shaved pussy. We have always been open with her, and at times I had joked openly that she should have her first sexual experience with someone experienced, a memory to be cherished forever. She openly admitted a few years earlier that if the option to have sex with me came up when she was ready for it she would consider. Being a parent I thought nothing of it at the time, until shortly after her eighteenth birthday.

I was lying in the bath, door open as usual with anyone freely moving about and no reason to cover up either. Alex came into the bathroom a few times and saw me stroking my cock as I lay these relaxing. She had a friend over, a day younger than Alex. Kerry had told me years earlier that I was the sexiest dad she had ever met, and proclaimed that she would have her will with me one day. That day I was waiting for, she was a stunner, and now at 19 she was a model with a body anyone would kill for. I sure would, but soon found out it would not be necessary. Her tits were small and firm, and even through her tight fitting jeans I could see her ass was even nicer that that of Maria and Alex. I wondered if she would be able to take me inside of her, my thoughts were going wild. Fuck, I think I would split her in two if push came to shove.

Thoughts of this got my cock all hard. I lathered up and was still stroking when Alex came over and asked a question. I never even heard what she had asked, my mind was elsewhere. When I looked up the two teenagers were standing at the doorway watching me. My first thought was "what the fuck?" but soon I could not have given a damn. Their eyes were fixated on my now fully and soaped up cock and I was enjoying the thought of it. Alex had seen me naked most of her life, she had seen Maria and I fucking on many occasions, but now there was a friend here, one I had fantasized about many times before, and she was looking at my cock with lust in her eyes.

Maria called Alex to the kitchen, Kerry just stayed and watched me stroking away on my now throbbing meat. Alex called her, but she replied that she was busy chatting to me, not that I minded at all. The next thing I knew she was kneeling at the side of the bath, and her hand was moving towards my cock without any hesitation at all. I watched as she gripped me tightly in her tiny hand, stroking my cock all the while looking me straight in the eyes. She was licking her lips, lightly biting them from time to time, and lust in her eyes. I could not believe this was happening, but who was complaining?

As unexpected as she had started, she stopped stroking my cock and got back up. Kerry must have noted the want in my eyes, and moved closer once again, this time with a mission on her sexy little mind. She rinsed the soap off my cock and with one movement moved in close and started licking my swollen cock head. The sensation and vision of that sent shivers up my spine, my back arched and I pushed upwards toward her, trying to force her to take me deeper into her mouth.

I felt extra eyes on me and to my surprise noticed Alex and Maria standing at the doorway looking at me all wide eyed as I felt sensations racing through my entire body and now almost ready to explode cock. Fuck, there my daughter and wife were standing, looking at me getting blown by an nineteen year old that was now sucking me like there was no tomorrow. Kerry was having her will with me as she professed, and I was in no fucking mood to argue about that. In fact, I was seeing visions of my cock splitting her tight hairless pussy in two, and I say hairless as she told me so freely when I asked her.

I glanced towards the doorway, and what my eyes momentarily locked on was what finally drove me beyond any chances of holding back any longer. Alex had her hand inside her jeans, and from my way of thinking at the time, touching herself ever so gently. Maria was touching her now erect nipples with her fingers, looking on at me having my snake sucked by Kerry and Alex now starting to finger fuck herself. I had never seen her doing this as blatantly as she was now before me, let alone in front of an audience, and with all of this in mind I grabbed Kerry by the hair and thrust my entire cock deep down her throat as I felt the first spasms coat her tonsils. She lapped up every single spurt, every single drop, and after what felt like the most intense orgasm I had ever had I felt completely drained. Alex let out a faint cry as she creamed her fingers. With this Maria blew me a kiss, and turned and walked from the doorway, glancing back and smiling at me.

I am not sure if Kerry knew of their initial presence, but she gave my cock a gentle squeeze and rose from her place of manipulating me. She turned to Alex, took her cream soaked fingers in her mouth and licked them clean. I could only wonder what these two had gotten up to in the past, and I was determined right there and then to find out. Only time will tell. Like mother, like daughter, I was going to fuck Alex before the week was over, that I promised myself. I was going to fulfill my fantasy, and if Kerry happened to be around she was going to feel my lust before long as well.

The rest of the day was pretty uneventful. By the end of the day I had a lot of thoughts going through my mind, and I was starting to play out different situations. Tonight was the night, besides having a major fuck session with Maria on the cards as is the case every single day I was planning on fucking Alex as well, or at least make my intentions clear, which were pretty obvious by now. Fuck, I was planning on fucking my own daughter, and if Kerry happened to get in the way she was in line for a hard fuck as well.

After supper all were having a good laugh, a few drinks were enjoyed on the patio; my youngest daughter had just called from Europe where she was presently on tour with her school. I was sad that she was not here with us, but at the same time relieved as this was a perfect opportunity to have the fucking time of my life. We would just have to see what the evening brings. I looked towards Maria, and she had a look in her eyes that made me look forward to the rest of the evening.

GeilOne
GeilOne
13 Followers