Genesis: Electro-Pyro

Story Info
Two Transgender women with different abilities.
39.4k words
4.49
12.7k
31

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/28/2017
Created 09/24/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1:

How It All Began

Everything is quiet in the quiet town of Mulberry, Nebraska. But something happened, something bad, very bad. On this very night, the town will suffer terribly as well as the people in it. The people will not be normal people, the town will not be a normal town. While the people die along with the town, Mulberry will be destroyed by a powerful force while Mulberry burns to the ground.

A Month Earlier...

June Summers just came out of church holding her bible as she stepped down the stone steps ready to go home.

"Hey June?!" June turned to April Young who called her among the other people walking out of the church. "Wonderful service huh?"

June gave her a timid smile. The same timid smile she always gave when they said, "Hi", to each other every Sunday when they meet at church. "Hi", when they pass by each other walking down the sidewalk. And, "Hi", when April suddenly appeared at her job of, "Bob's Big Burgers", or nicknamed, "Triple B", for short.

"Yeah," June agreed holding her bible close to her chest as if ashamed, "I really enjoyed the chorus."

"I know you don't want to meet where you work, but Jason, Jennifer, and I are going to Triple Bs and I wanted to know if you would like to come a long?"

June gave her that sorrowful look that she always gives when she felt uncomfortable getting close to normal people. "I'm sorry, I promise to meet up with a friend for lunch. Can I get a rain check?"

Holding the same smile she did when she first came up to June, April just tilted her head and gave her a satisfied answer. "Okay, rain check. See you around."

"See ya," June said with a wave.

June watched April wave back and go back to join her bestfriend and boyfriend. She turned to walk away very disappointed again that she had to reject April's offer to join them and make new friends. She bet April was wondering why it was so hard for her to get June out of her shell. But like always, June looked on the bright side of things. Soon as she gets her last operation, she would build up more courage to make new friends and hopefully a relationship.

June parked her 1999 blue Volkswagen in the driveway of The Rizal Apartment owned by some greasy haired Russian who by the smell of him didn't know the meaning of the word, "Bath".

June got out of the car and locked it. She sighed realizing that she had a long day, mostly of disappointments. She walked up to her door with the apartment number, "702", unlocked and opened it. Once she walked inside when she looked up she was about to step back out.

June was shocked to see her, supposedly, bestfriend and rebel at heart, Erica Severs, in a compromising position.

Erica was standing ass naked while holding onto a man's naked hips pushing out of him and then back in as if punishing him slowly. June looked down at the naked man bent over. He looked muscularly lean and strong enough to stop Erica at anytime. Which meant he was giving himself to Erica willingly.

"What the fuck are you doing?" June asked.

"First off, watch your mouth," Erica said pointing, "It's a Sunday and second what the fuck do you think I'm doing? And come in here and close the fucking door will ya, what are you trying to do, let the world see us?"

June did what Erica ordered stepping in and shutting the door closed. "On our couch, really?"

"We could've done it in your bed but that wouldn't be very Christian of me now would it?" Erica asked sarcastically.

"Very funny Erica," June said walking in the kitchen and placing her bible on the kitchen counter. She looked in the fridge and grabbed her bottle of Dasani water and walked out of the kitchen and into the other side of the room where she sat down at the table reluctantly watching her bestfriend fuck the stranger.

"So how was church?" Erica asked.

"Okay," June answered less enthused.

"That doesn't sound enthusiastic June."

"What can I say? There was a chorus, people were singing, the preacher was preaching, and that was it."

"What was the word?" Erica asked.

"Something about being faithful to your friends and family," June answered and then took a sip of her water, "wasn't really paying much attention."

"Let me get this straight," Erica said feeling the effects of the man's insides as her climax was about to build, "you waste all that time getting ready for church only to get nothing out of it?"

June took another sip of her water, "I didn't say I get nothing out of it. It's just the same old same old stuff he always talks about. Friendships, parenting, love for one's neighborhood. Stuff like that." June explained.

"Boring," Erica said, "And you been begging me to go to church and listen to that bullshit all morning. Fuck that."

"You should go," June suggested, " it will probably change your life."

"I like my life the way it is thank you," Erica retorted.

"Can you guys stop talking about church and religious shit please," The man getting screwed in his ass finally spoke, "all this talk about church and God is really making me lose my hard on."

"Shut the fuck up Josh," Erica ordered slapping Josh in the ass as hard as she could making his plumped ass cheek jiggle, "I didn't ask you to speak. I told you we could have done this yesterday!"

Josh did what he was told and kept his mouth shut while Erica was about to hit her climax.

Chapter 2:

The Triple B Incident

"So have you met anyone good looking at Church at least?" Erica asked molding the rare, thick, burger into a ball then squashing it on the meat pan so it flattens. Then she put the uncooked meat on the flat, silver, stove hearing it sizzle as it cooked.

"Not really no," June answered placing the fries in the hot grease hearing them sizzle and crack at the same time.

"So you go to bible study every Wednesday and church every Sunday but have not met any boys?" Erica asked.

"Well, I didn't say I haven't met any boys," June corrected, "They were not attracted to me that's all."

"Oh please spare me; you are a woman aren't you?"

June gave Erica a sarcastic smirk. "I see it in the mirror everyday."

"Well then, you got boys in there that like you."

"You don't know that?"

"How do you know I don't?" Erica retorted. "You're a beautiful, fine, ass woman with big Christian beliefs. You probably outmatch that other girl you've been bugging me about. Who is that chick? August?"

"April," June corrected her.

"Well it was one of those names that belong on the calendar," Erica said brazenly, "anyway, are you gay?"

June turned to Erica with a look of disgust. "Hell no, what made you ask that question?"

Erica turned away from her burger to look at June. "You talk about April all the time as if you have some type of admiration for her or something."

"Yeah, she is the only person who wants to be my friend." June shot back.

"I know, but something tells me she wants to be more than friends if you know what I mean?"

Now it was June's turn to turn to Erica. "Just because you are a nymphomaniac doesn't mean that everybody else is."

Erica lifts one finger up to question June's opinion. "Not if it's behind closed doors."

That stopped June right in her tracks. It was true. People on the outside looked like normal church loving people, but behind the shades they could be anybody who are into anything. Hypocrisy is what they call it; just they were too good at covering their tracks. Either that or some people did not do enough damage in their lives to catch other people's attention.

"Another thing," Erica spoke taking the burger off the stove and placing it on a bun adding cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomato, ketchup, mustard, and pickles, "Jennifer Moore."

June lifted the cooked fries out of the grease and placed them on the plate next to the burger. "What about her?"

"You think she's bi?"

June chuckled. "Not on your life."

Erica shrugged. "What? It could be possible, like I said before: Anything could happen behind closed doors."

June took the plate, placed it on a tray, and handed it to the cashier named, Karen, who placed it on the counter. They both watched as a tall, forty year old, man said, "Thank you", as he took his plate and walked off to his seat to eat his meal. "She goes to bible study every Wednesday and sings in the choir every Sunday. She is April's and her boyfriend, Jason's, bestfriend. She is more religious than I am. Trust me, if there were any secrets those two would know."

"Well you did tell me this Jason guy was son of the almighty reverend," Erica pointed out, "maybe all three of them are secretly having a threesome?"

June shook her head in disbelief and went back to fix the next meal.

Karen was at the register counting the money in her drawer when she heard the bell on the door ring which means a new customer was coming in. Like always Karen had to work quickly before the customer came up to her ready for his or her order. Feeling the customer's presence near the counter, Karen gave him/her her usual explanation. "I'm sorry; I'll be with you in just a sec." Karen looked up and stared in shock.

Jonathon Ackerman was a quiet farmer in the outskirts of Mulberry, Nebraska. He had a wife, Mary Beth Gibson Ackerman, who died last year of cancer. They had been together for forty years with no children, which is the reason why when Mr. Ackerman drove to town many people would smile and greet him with the kindness respect.

But on this day, Karen was not staring into the face of a strong man who lost his wife to cancer. He looked pale, really pale. So white that Karen could see the purple veins running through his face. And he was sweating profusely, like he walked all the way up here instead of drove.

"Mr. Ackerman," Karen asked feeling her heart beating fast for some strange reason, "are you okay?"

Mr. Ackerman said nothing. He just drowsily stared at Karen like he was exhausted. Then Karen looked down and spotted the shotgun in his right hand.

"Mr. Ackerman," Karen stepped back slowly and shaking, "what are you doing with that?"

By then everyone who was serviced in the fast food restaurant heard the frightening plea of the teen.

Mr. Ackerman looked down at his shotgun and his eyes shifted towards Karen sternly as if wanting her to figure it out. He lifted the shotgun and cocked it.

"No Mr. Ackerman no!" Karen screamed in fear as the last thing she saw was the barrel of the shotgun pointed at her.

BOOM!

Erica and June quickly ducked behind the grill after hearing the gun shot and somebody getting shot. Blood screams were heard over the grill followed by people jumping out of their seats and running for their lives. Something both Erica and June should be doing.

"What the fuck was that?!" Erica asked shaken.

June slowly lifted her head over the grill and saw an old man wearing denim suspenders holding a shotgun and firing away at those trying to escape and at those too frightened to. June recognized the bald spot in the middle of his head. Soon as he turned around June quickly ducked down behind the grill.

"Holy shit!" June cried quietly.

"What? What is it?!" Erica desperately asked.

"It's Old Man Ackerman!" June answered.

"Who?"

"Old Man Ackerman! You know, the man who's wife died of cancer a year ago?"

"Who?"

June sighed and rolled her eyes. "You really need to get out in the daylight more."

"Okay, by the way this Ackerman dude is picking off everybody one by one, he sounds pretty pissed. So how are we going to spin this?" Erica asked looking hyped from all the action.

"Spin what?"

"Spin this," Erica explained getting annoyed from June's blindness, "how are we going to stop him?"

"You got a cellphone?" June asked.

"Yeah, so?"

"So use it!"

Erica stared hard at Erica as if she couldn't believe what she just said. "Two people have the power of one of the most two powerful elements in the world and we are going to waste time waiting for the police?" Erica pointed out. "They would only surround this place locking him in here with the dead bodies he just shot and with us with him!"

"Okay genius, since you have all the answers, what if we did fire back at the old bastard, what are we going to tell the police?" June shot back.

"I don't know. He got electrocuted, spontaneous combustion, he slipped and fell, how the hell do I know? All I know is that we got to do something before he finishes off the rest of us. And when I mean us, I mean US!"

June had to admit Erica was right. Old Man Ackerman finally lost it and was almost finished with the body count. He may be crazy but he was not naive. Soon he would be checking the kitchen next.

Mr. Ackerman was almost through with finishing off the citizens of Mulberry when he found a red headed woman and her child crying uncontrollably.

"Please," The red headed woman begged, "please don't do this!"

Ackerman lifted up his shotgun pointing it at them. He was going to shoot the mother then the child. Before he could pull the trigger, the lights suddenly went out. Ackerman wanted to still fire but was unsure if the mother and child escaped. He didn't want to shoot at nothing. That would be a waste of good ammo.

Suddenly Ackerman heard crackling noise followed by intense heat. Ackerman turned around ready to fire when he saw two human elements standing beside each other. On his left looked like two flaming red eyes lighting up its face and hair and hands were inflames. On his right there was another form except it looked like it used lightening as veins making it glow in the dark!

The two entities were so colorful, authentic, that Ackerman didn't know whether to fire at the both of them or stand and soak in the beautiful sight.

Suddenly both entities reached out their elemental hands and shot. First he felt his hands burn making him drop the shotgun on the ground. Then he felt a strong bolt hit him so hard, he flew backwards crashing through the window!

Chapter 3:

The Fall of Jonathon Ackerman

Erica and June finally came to the agreement that they had to stop Old Man Ackerman once and for all or everybody in the place was going to die or already dead. It was clear that he would head for the kitchen next so the two had to think quickly.

The plan was simple but dangerous since this was their first time confronting a mad man. One press of the trigger and one of them or both were dead.

Erica slowly crawled up to the stove and with a press of one finger sucked all the electricity out of the burger joint cutting out the lights. Both of the women lit up their eyes. Erica electricity and June red, orange, heat. Together both of them slowly and carefully walked out of the kitchen which means both of them can see in the dark. They both saw Ackerman with his shotgun pointed at the mother and child, but since the lights went out the parent and her daughter slowly scooted out of the booth and quickly ran for their lives to the exit while Ackerman was still baffled of what happened.

Soon as he turned around and saw the both of them, June thought that he was going to fire out of fear right then. Instead he just stood there admiring both of their abilities.

Not wasting anytime, June raised one hand and shot out fire setting his hands aflame and making him drop his shotgun. The intense heat scorched the skin on his palms. Then Erica shot a strong bolt straight at Ackerman, making him fly backwards with intense force through the window with a strong crash. Knowing that Jonathon Ackerman was not a threat anymore, Erica and June simultaneously shut off their power and headed straight towards the exit.

Chapter 4:

The Sleepover

April came into her room with Jennifer Moore waiting in the bed after she just brushed her teeth. April jumped into bed with Jennifer smiling gleefully.

"So what are you smiling about?" Jennifer asked sharing the same glee.

"I'm just glad you're here that's all." April answered.

"Aaahhh, I'm glad I'm here too. So how are you and Jason?"

That's when April's glee turned a bit sour. "We're okay."

Jennifer didn't know if she liked the sound of that. "What do you mean, "Okay"?"

"You know, we are doing fine that's all."

"April, you have had a crush on him since middle school and now that you finally got him he's okay? Come on, something is not right." Jennifer said.

"He is a nice person and all, but have you ever thought that there was something more out there than just getting married, having kids, and staying in this town forever?"

Jennifer snorted. "Hell yeah. Shoot, that's probably why I don't have someone in my life right now," Jennifer turned her nose into the air, "that's why when I go to college, I'm going to be one of the best clothing designers. The best in the world. I want to work with the top designers in the modeling agency."

"You sure have the skills for it after you made my dress for prom 2 years ago," April mentioned.

Jennifer gave April a playful shove. "It worked on Jason didn't it?"

April smiled shyly. Jennifer was right. Her dress really did work for her and attracted Jason at their highschool prom. The whole event was beautiful.

April and Jennifer talked nonstop of how April was smitten with Jason McBane, the idyllic chosen son of the stern and strict Reverand Barry McBane. Even though they had a mayor and other citizens who created Mulberry with their blood and sweat, The McBane family practically owned this town with their strong faith in God and how if you live a good Christian life, good things happen to you. The only disagreement they had was their point of views on the LBGT community. It was good that he said we should pray for them, but disagreed that they were deviants tricked by the evil overlord, Satan, and they should pray that they find their way back from damnation so their souls will be saved. A lot of students April and Jennifer went to school with who were allegedly gay decided to do the town and Lucifer a favor and commit suicide because their sins were stronger than their will to a pure, Christian, living.

If there was an on and off switch to their sexual deviancy than why haven't the reverend alert anyone about it?

Barry McBane didn't become stricter until his and his son's wife, Diane McBane, committed suicide herself for mysterious reasons. Jason took the news very hard, but what wooed the other girls was his strength in God and the will to keep moving on without a mother but with a father figure. He even mentioned joining the Marines to serve his country and hope that other people will convert to God's ways overseas. And every girl loves a man in uniform.

So when prom was right around the corner, Jennifer knew April wanted him more badly than she did even though she timidly showed. To do her a favor, Jennifer created a silky blue dress so beautiful that April saved it just in case Jason and her do get married and have children so their daughter (If they had any) would carry on their legacy.

Turns out the plan worked. Jason couldn't keep his eyes off of April and once he courageously stepped up to her and asked if she wanted to dance, that was it. They were hooked.

But Jennifer was feeling a slight change in April. Whenever she mentioned Jason April would keep the smile but it looked disappointed for some reason. Like she was trying to save face but was losing miserably.

But there was one thing that made April happy. Jennifer began to put her bestfriend to the test. "So what do you think about June Summer?"