Genesis of the Succubus Ch. 2

Story Info
Virgin is seduced further into darkness.
799 words
4.06
65.8k
9
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/16/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although this story has been in my head for 15 years, other writers inspired some of the details. I thank them for their contributions to my creativity. I hope they will take it as a complement, especially the hot writers on this web site. Thank God for Literotica.com!

* * * * *

As Rina gradually emerged from unconsciousness, darkness still surrounded her. Breezes caressed her skin, curiously hot one second, ice cold the next. She felt them everywhere over her shivering body, and wondered why. As she woke, she realized her body was completely stripped of clothing. Arched over a curved granite dais, her hands were cuffed together in cold metal bands, staked into the ground with a heavy chain. Her feet were similarly shackled, but her legs were not stretched to their full length. Instead, her thighs were splayed open to the fullest extent, metal bands holding her knees against the rough granite surface. In this position, her cunt became completely exposed. To hold her firm to the arc of the dais, a stone phallus had been carved from the rock. Covered with cedar oil, it impaled her ass, filling her rectum. She tried to scream, but a metal bit placed in her mouth over her tongue prevented anything but the lowest moan. As she became accustomed to the exquisite violation of her person, her hips bucked slowly against the surface, scrapping the skin. Her cunt ran wet, audibly dripping onto the granite.

After an interminable time, Rina felt another presence. She heard a low, muttering voice, and felt a sponge carefully washing her body like a mother washes her infant.

"Amazing, amazing, what is he up to now? Don't get one of these down here everyday. Not a live one anyway," said the wheezy voice. Rina moaned, alerting the being to her wakefulness.

"Well then, you're awake now! Your human, that's why you can't see down here. Well, a live one anyway," he started to babble as he sponged her arms, lifting them to wash underneath.

"You'll be right and tight, soon enough, if you do what your told. Although I can't imagine what he is up to! Amazing! Amazing! You're probably thirsty. Nod you head if you promise not to speak. I'll loosen your bit and slack your thirst, but you mustn't speak!" As Rina nodded, he lifted up her head with his palm, bringing a bowl to her lips. As he tilted the bowl, some of the fluid splashed on her neck and check, but Rina was past caring, gulping as much as she could. The liquid was thick and sweet, sweeter than the sweetest wine she'd ever tasted, but with a curious salty aftertaste.

"Must drink it all! We must keep our promises!" he said, as he forced Rina to drink past satedness. When she was finished, she realized the intent - the fluid had bloated her elongated stomach. The fullness caused her back to bow and her ass cheeks to clutch the phallus tighter. As her arching and moaning rhythmically increased, she felt his had firmly massaging her stomach, escalating her throbbing and craving for a cock ten fold. Finally, her body succumbed, releasing piss in a wide gush down her legs.

With a giggle, the little man said, "Now that's more like it, the body must be purified!"

She sensed an oiled metal nozzle creeping its way past the stone phallus. Rina wondered what other physical ways they would find to despoil her body. The answer was not long in coming - liquid rushed past the nozzle in her anus into her bowels. As her belly started to bloat again, the fullness invaded every inch of her being.

The creatures' hands gave her stomach little pats, " Yes, yes, just right, just right - and tight! But you must hold it with all your might!"

Rina then felt his claws lightly stroking her cunt. His nails spread the lips of her labia wide - extending the moist cavity and securing it with wide metal clamps. The pinches sent lightening through her cunt all the way up her spine, causing her quiver with the delight. The clamps hooked to chains secured onto a harness around her hips. How much more could they expose her, open her?

Suddenly, she felt a stinging pain on her clit. Now she realized with her cunt had been revealed! The being continuously thrashed her pussy and nipples screaming, "Hold it! Hold it!"

When the ache became overpowering, Rina's body gave a final tremor, her body becoming taut with the pleasure of her orgasm. Her bowels cut lose, releasing the fluid in waves over her legs. As she entered la petite morte, she wondered how it could be better with another person...or several? Blackness claimed her again.