Genie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oggbashan
oggbashan
1,522 Followers

Reginald gulped.

"Ready?"

"Ready, Reginald."

At the beach they walked hand in hand towards the place where the genie had appeared. As they neared it, a cloud of mist began to appear, solidifying into the genie.

"Good morning Reginald," the genie said, "and good morning to you, Hermione."

"You know my name?" Hermione was startled.

"Of course. I know a lot about Reginald and you are important to him. I thought he would consult you. He did, didn't he?"

"Yes. He did."

"Good. Now, Reginald, what is your first wish?"

Reginald hesitated. The genie folded his arms and began to smile.

"Well?"

"I don't want to make any wish. None. Not a single one. I have decided to stay as I am... but with Hermione."

"You're sure? No wishes at all?"

Reginald squeezed Hermione's hand.

"I'm sure. I've got all I want now I have Hermione."

Hermione's arm slid around Reginald's waist. They stood side by side waiting for the genie's response.

"Your last chance, Reginald. You don't want to make a wish?"

"I don't. No wish."

The genie's shoulders slumped, as if a weight had been lifted from them.

"Thank you, Reginald. Your rejection of the wishes has made me free -- forever. That was the twist in the three wishes. Until someone said 'No' I was condemned to continue to offer the three wishes to someone every year, or I would be confined in the bottle again. You have who you want. So have I. I wish you well, but you don't need my approval. You have each other. Maybe I'll get my Jeanie. Goodbye."

The genie turned back into a cloud of mist that swiftly moved out to sea and headed for the horizon.

Reginald took Hermione in his arms and they kissed. It was a long time before they left the beach and went to the office.

Reginald had changed. So had Hermione. They had a lifetime to discover what they could do together.

oggbashan
oggbashan
1,522 Followers
12