Genie Chronicles Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joe Brolly
Joe Brolly
2,623 Followers

She continued to move over him, maintaining them both at the crest of orgasm without allowing the wave to crash. It was extremely pleasurable being held at that point, and extremely tormenting to not be allowed to explode. He gritted his teeth for a moment, before forcing his body to relax and ride the crest.

"Please, master... I don't know how much more of this... I can take. Please let me climax!"

"You mean you aren't enjoying this," he asked, eyes closed, breathing deeply to try to remain calm.

"Yes...Master, but I'm getting tired..."

"No you aren't. There is no fatigue; you can go on like this indefinitely."

She groaned in consternation and lust as her pace picked back up to her original rate. He opened his eyes and looked into hers, and they slowly lost their pleading look as she rode the crest with him.

Finally, some time later he nodded to her. Their bodies immediately shook in mutual explosions which lasted for several moments, and then her sweaty body collapsed onto him. He held her and stroked her hair as her breathing slowly returned to normal. He so enjoyed holding her this way that, when he felt his cock start to soften and pull out of her, he asked her to keep him hard and comfortably lubed within her. She happily if tiredly complied, and they soon fell asleep with her head snuggled on his chest and his rock-hard cock still impaled within her to the hilt. Just before she drifted off she gave him a sleepy smile and whispered, "If today is any indication, you certainly are going to be an adventure, Master."

Joe Brolly
Joe Brolly
2,623 Followers
12