Genie Chronicles Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joe Brolly
Joe Brolly
2,623 Followers

Jack was sorely, sorely tempted to have her wish granted, but then he would just have to make her forget it happened or something, which defeated the purpose. He had another much less satisfying but still interesting idea, though. He made a quick silent wish, then ran to the other room and came back with a strap-on.

"We thought this might be fun for girls to use if they want to see what the simulator does. It's a poor substitute, but," he shrugged. Lotus thought it a neat idea, though, and strapped it on over her jeans for the test of the full-blown scenario.

Jack hadn't liked the idea of Jennifer recording a scenario that millions of guys might enjoy, and they hadn't really had anyone else to perform it at the time, so Jack had wished up a stunt double who he took to calling Jennifer's sister, a temporary girl who was almost as hot as Jennifer in all respects, and looked sort of like her, except with black hair instead of red.

They dressed her in a gypsy bandit sort of costume, complete with black silk scarf tied over her head and with two eye holes cut out, Zorro-style. While they were cheating, Jack had Jennifer create a small gypsy 'encampment' behind the girl to add to the atmosphere.

The idea of the scenario was to show the complete capabilities of the simulator system, along with challenging the user a bit. The story was that the beautiful gypsy had captured the recipient while he was sneaking around her encampment, trying to spy on her as she began to undress, and tied him to a tree. If he wanted to see her so badly, then he would get his wish, she would say, after which she would perform a strip that guaranteed to get any user hard as a rock. She then started an hourglass and said that if the recipient could last until the sand was gone, he would go free. If not, well...

The blow job that followed wasn't really an hour. It was intended to challenge a user with an average longevity, although the length could be adjusted in the software. It also required the ejaculator sensor, which Jack had offered to give to all attendees along with the simulator. Nick bellyached a bit about the loss of sales due to giving all of the sensors away, at least until he saw the video for the scenario. After that, he didn't say a word.

Lotus certainly found the scenario erotic, even with only a silicone cock. "Wow, that's really hot," she said, returning to the room where Jack was monitoring the compiling of her own scenario. "The guys should love that!"

"Yeah, well, the guys should love this one, too. It isn't quite done yet, but it looks like it's going to turn out awesome."

Lotus grinned in appreciation. "Thanks!"

Jack had an idea. "Any way we could use it in one of the booths tonight?"

"You want to?" She looked surprised.

"Of course! It's hot! I'll run it by Nick, but as excited as he was at your recording it, I can't imagine that he would object. That is, unless it interferes with some other contract you have or something."

"Nope, I'm between contracts at the moment. Nick and I have already talked a bit about selling a scenario with me, so we should be able to work something out."

"Ah."

"Would you guys like some help tonight?" Lotus asked. Jack looked at her with in surprise. She shrugged. "If you want to use my video, I could work that booth or something."

"You'd do that?"

She grinned. "Man the booth where guys are inside experiencing a blow job from me? Sure, that'd be a hoot!"

Jack grinned back. He certainly wouldn't complain about her presence, and neither would absolutely anyone else, he figured. He looked at his watch. "Well, the guys should be here in about an hour. They'll be happy we have done a lot of the prep already. Do you need to go get any clothes or anything?"

Lotus grinned and went to her large bag. She rummaged around, and then pulled out a shimmery piece of material. "Nope, I'm good."

Jack frowned at it a moment before realizing that it was an article of clothing. "Uh..."

Still grinning, she quickly removed shirt, bra, and jeans again, before shimmying into what turned out to be a skimpy, strapless dress that barely covered her ass. "I'm always prepared." Then she gave a small frown. "Although I would like to freshen up a bit."

"I'm sure one of the ladies would be happy to share their bathrooms with you," he frowned at her with concern, "although I'm not sure which one. I mean, if I let Jennifer and you get together, for instance, we might not see either of you for days."

Laughing, Lotus slapped Jack's arm. "Hey! Are you saying just because I'm a porn star, I can't keep my hands off of your girlfriend?"

Jack continued frowning at her in. "Oh, it isn't you I'm worried about. It's Jennifer. If I let you near her in that dress, well..." he shrugged suggestively.

She looked at him with raised eyebrows for a moment, until Jack broke into a grin. Lotus rolled her eyes. He continued, "In all seriousness, I need to share Jennifer's bathroom, too, but I'm sure Jamie would be happy to share with you." He frowned again, "although, I'm not sure how that would work, either. I mean, she's a sweet little girl, and I'd hate for you to bring her back as a... OW!" Jack rubbed his arm where Lotus had severely pinched it.

--------

The evening's party was a lot of fun for everyone, although everyone complained good naturedly to Nick that they couldn't enjoy it because they were working.

All five ladies were stunning. Jennifer, Susan, Jamie, and Lotus worked the four simulator booths, while Nick and Cassie, who had consented to join him for the party, schmoozed. Since all the girls had to do at the booths was to spend a moment or two helping a guest set up his simulator, then wait for awhile outside the booth as the guest enjoyed the scenario, they spent the majority of their time chatting and flirting with the other attendees, basically enjoying the party, just close to the booths. After the attendees had enjoyed the heavy hors d'oeuvres, most of them split their time either mingling around or standing in line for the booths, and on the dance floor, so the booth girls missed little.

Jack worked the recording booth, and was a little more tied down. He would prepare the ladies who were willing to be recorded giving their husbands/boyfriends/whatever oral sex with reflectors and sensors, then instruct them on how to apply the reflectors on their guy's cock. The vast majority of the girls willing to be recorded were fairly attractive, and as he didn't have to see the guys except for the part disappearing into the girls' mouths, Jack wasn't too unhappy with his duty, although it was a bit surreal.

Once each couple was done, Jack would burn a CD with a rough compilation of their scenario while they cleaned up. The hour of compile time taken for recorded scenarios such as Lotus' was mostly spent by the computer analyzing the data recorded to make sure that the recorded motion capture and sensor data matched, and automatically editing out of the video the sensors that the girl was wearing.

The rough copy that the couples received contained only the raw data from the video capture camera and the sensors, and raw video from the two video cameras. It still made for a good replay, definitely a unique souvenir, and Jack even offered to clean up their scenarios and ship them later for a small fee. A few took him up on it. Those Jack had fill out some info while he saved their files. The others he erased from the PC's drive after their CDs were finished. By the end of the night Jack could pretty much tell who would want to get the cleaned-up copy by how the blow job went. He even saw one or two he might mention to Nick to pursue to sell on the website if the 'performers' - mostly the girl - were interested.

Elsewhere, Lotus was, unsurprisingly, a hit. The line for her booth was quite a bit longer than the others, at least initially, as it quickly became obvious why she was there. The other booths manned by Jennifer, Susan, and Jamie, soon had lines nearly as long, though, either because the folks who were in them assumed that the equally attractive ladies were also featured in the simulations they 'manned', or that they simply didn't want to wait in Lotus' line.

In any event, the shindig went well, and went late into the evening, until everyone finally left after experiencing their desired demo simulations. Jack and Jennifer stayed around a little while to help organize and pack up, then returned to their room to pack their own things for their early departure the next morning, and to hit the sack. Jack wanted to make another wish for a restful evening, but was caught in a catch 22, where he was too tired to perform the sexual activity that would be required to allow him to make the wish. He figured he could come up with something if he thought about it long enough, but fell asleep first, pleasantly spooned with Jennifer.

Joe Brolly
Joe Brolly
2,623 Followers