Genie Chronicles - Gemini Ch. 01

Story Info
John wakes up to a surprise.
7.7k words
4.59
93.9k
115

Part 2 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 09/06/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John blinked his eyes open, he felt his head resting on soft pillows, but for some reason his back wasn't on a mattress, he wasn't in bed, as his sight returned to him he saw the living room ceiling and as he rolled his eyes back he was looking up at the fireplace, the pillows were soft but he was sure they didn't feel like any he owned.

As he rolled his eyes forwards and raised his head a little he blinked, did a double take and then uttered a confused "What the fuck?"

His eyes fell on the two visions of beauty that were kneeling on the floor either end of the sofa that sat opposite the fireplace, they were both perfect, they were both very different but at the same time they were both perfect, on his left hand side sat a curvaceous beauty with smooth gorgeous milk chocolate coloured skin, long straight black hair that fell across her breasts and ended by her belly button, full pouty lips, deep emerald coloured eyes, breasts that justified the nickname melons by their sheer size but were firm and offered absolutely no sag, these gave way to a lightly toned stomach, cute belly button and flared out a little into curvy hips. On his right hand side sat a red haired feisty looking busty beauty with fairer skin implying Scottish or Celtic heritage, tits that were unbelievable and possibly slightly bigger than her ebony partner's the tops and nipples of which were covered by her wavy mane of red hair, a stomach that curved in a little but wasn't quite as toned as the chocolate beauty sat on the left, instead it had a natural beauty to it and gave way to beautiful hips and silky smooth looking thighs. Both ladies were dressed in black see through garments that had strategically placed areas of extra material to cover nipples and hide their cunts. These garments had straps that held them to the ladies' shoulders and no sleeves, both ladies' wrists had gothic looking bracelets on them of a style that John had loved. The garments ended just above the knees of each woman and gave way to beautiful lower legs.

Both women had their head's slightly bowed so they were looking at him but with a posture implying subservience.

As he uttered his "What the fuck?" both women looked up at him, then they started creeping him out, they started talking in unison.

"Hello master, we are your servants, as reward for releasing us from our vessel we are yours to claim, thank you master".

This was too much, he started to remember the time before his blackout and decided he must of hit his head pretty hard for him to be hallucinating like this.

"What the fuck?" was all he could still manage.

Picking up on his apparent confusion the women spoke in unison again;

"We are twin Djinn created for your pleasure you may claim us for your own and be our master for as long as you desire our services".

This was creepy, like the kids singing "we don't need no education" in the Pink Floyd song Another Brick in the wall, people talking in unison like that always got to John and he was starting to consider calling an ambulance, his fall must have knocked something out in his brain for him to be experiencing this level of weirdness.

"Who are you?" he managed blearily.

"We are your personal djinn, in modern language we would be referred to as sex genies".

Suddenly he wasn't feeling so confused now, although he had to do a double take he was sure he'd heard correctly, he could handle this hallucination a bit longer if this was the way it was going to go.

He suddenly felt a tingle in his head and saw a flash across the eyes of the two strange women sitting in his living room, why he wasn't asking how they got there was beyond him, but hey when life gives you lemons, make lemonade.

Before he could react to the tingle in his head the girls spoke in unison again.

"You are in perfect mental and physical health, we are not a hallucination and we have not broken into your house."

This startled John, "I never even mentioned any of that how the hell did you know what I was thinking?"

"We are djinn" they responded, still talking together like a choir and that answer was apparently meant to cover all the concerns John was having right now.

"That doesn't make it any clearer, what's a djinn and what makes you think I believe any of this mystical, superstitious crap that your spouting?"

"Djinn are a race of genies who's specific area of expertise is sex, sexuality and eroticism, we were often gifted to powerful leaders as their sex slaves or to people who earned our services through protecting or saving a djinn", they answered, still in unison.

That double track was getting to him now.

"We are sorry we offended your beliefs." they concluded.

John was startled now, he hadn't felt offended, a little confused but not offended.

"When did you offend me?"

"You referred to it as 'mystical, superstitious crap', clearly we have offended you, we are truly sorry and will accept punishment, master."

He was about to ask about something else but he decided to tackle a smaller issue first.

"Why do you talk together, I mean you're perfectly in sync with each other and that's a skill but why do you not just address me one at a time?"

"Until you name us we are one and therefore can only speak as such"

"Hahahaha, name you? Seriously? What kind of person doesn't have their own name when they're trying to sell... whatever whack-job beliefs you're pushing?"

Both ladies bowed their heads more and looked genuinely hurt, but in response to his query they responded "We are djinn, master"

So we're back to that line again, thought John, now that they were running low on lines he decided to try taking these people off script altogether and expose the giant gaping hole in their sales pitch, they said they were genies so let's try the obvious test.

"I wish I had a ferrari in my garage"

Nothing, the girls looked at each other before speaking in unison once again.

"We cannot grant that wish master"

Of course you can't John thought, but he decided to bite anyway.

"Why not?"

"The wish was not of a sexual nature, we are djinn, we are capable of granting any wish that falls within the boundaries of sexual fantasy, eroticism or sexual comfort."

John had got so caught up trying to catch these girls out he'd almost forgotten that tantalizing piece of the bullshit pie.

"OK so I wish that my cock was twice it's current size and raging hard"

One second later he suddenly felt his jeans getting tighter and something big growing down his leg.

"Holy shit" he whispered as his eyes went wide and he looked at the crotch of his jeans, he put a hand on it and slid it along the length he found there.

It was actually getting uncomfortable, but as he looked at it it was easily twice the length and girth of any erection he'd ever had. He looked at it and then the moment of realization set in, this shit was real.

"HOLY FUCK!!!" He yelled scrambling to his feet and finding it harder with his double length cock at full mast creating a huge bulge in his jeans and making it uncomfortable to move in any significant way.

"Have we offended you in some way master?" asked the two women (who to John's mind were almost certainly genies now) still in unison.

"This is real?" John asked feeling stupid but not really knowing what else to say.

"Your cock is real"

"And you did this?"

"We did as we were requested to do master"

"Holy shit," John whispered, still not quite believing his own eyes.

"So if I wished for all your clothes to disappear then that would happen?"

As if to demonstrate both womens' garments evaporated leaving them naked and stunning.

It suddenly dawned on John that this was real, that this WAS happening and suddenly he realized just how rude and offensive he'd been to these women.

"Christ I'm so sorry, I've just been a huge dick to both of you"

The women looked confused.

"You have not done anything wrong master"

He realized they were still talking in unison and decided the first thing he could probably do to make up for being a colossal asshole to these ladies would be to stop them from doing that by giving them names.

He thought for a moment before walking over to them and squatting down in front of them, this squatting position he realized was more comfortable for his cock which was still huge and still very hard. He looked between them and then touched the chin of the black one indicating that she should look at him, as she looked up he said "Hazel", and then he did the same motion for the redhead and said "Rose", it took a moment for the women to realize that he'd just named them, as it hit them about the same time they both got excited and jumped on him wrapping their arms around him in a loving, playful, close cuddle and both squealed girly squeals at the excitement of having names. And now they were able to talk independently and act on their own.

As they knocked him flying he realized, and his cock certainly realized that he had two very sexy naked ladies cuddling him and he had a huge raging hard on.

But a few seconds later the women were picking themselves up and resuming their positions as if they'd overstepped some sort of boundary.

John picked himself up again looking at them in puzzlement, "What just happened?"

"When you named us it gave as independence from one another and we were excited, we reacted in that way because apparently our personalities allow for momentary outbursts like that" said Rose, she had a cute voice and it was interesting how monotone she'd sounded before when she was talking in unison with Hazel.

"But we are your djinn and we were not sure if we were out of place jumping on you like that so we resumed our original positions in expectation of your next order and any repercussions from our actions" said Hazel, concluding the explanation that Rose had started, her voice was slightly deeper, more sultry and every bit as sexy as Rose's.

"Well if you're my djinn, whatever that entails you aren't my slaves" John said a little confused, he was addressing Hazel purely because she was the last one of them to speak and then without thinking about it he said "frankly I'm wishing you'd jump on me, straddle and fuck me right now...." he didn't get to finish the thought before Hazel jumped up knocking him flat on his back pulled out his humongous raging hard on and straddled him.

He was a little shocked by this aggressiveness as both girls had been predominantly subdued up until now and he was surprised that she was actually giving him what he'd been thinking about but then it dawned on him, he'd said the words "I wish" and he'd been addressing Hazel at the time so she was the one who'd responded to it.

But he wasn't about to complain as she pushed his jeans and boxers down to his thighs and stood astride him lowering herself towards his huge cock, it was massive, he realized he'd asked for double sized so that meant he was now standing tall at 14 inches and similar girth to a coke can and as much as he wanted this he had to stop a moment to consider Hazel's comfort, but as he was thinking this he felt his head brush her pussy lips and heard her shudder with pleasure as the huge head started to spread those luscious lips and push deeper into her extremely tight, wet cunt.

He was sure he'd been about to say something but the thought slipped as his cock slipped further into Hazel's beautiful, shaven pussy. Down she went further and further until he hit something, a membrane, his eyes shot open and he told her to stop for a moment.

"You're a virgin?" He asked shocked by this revelation.

"We both are, master, to claim us as yours you have to take our virginities" answered Rose, who was still kneeling in her original position.

"Wait I need a moment, can you relax for a moment Hazel?"

Hazel lifted herself off John's cock and straddled his legs sitting there looking a little deprived but hopeful at the thought of eventually fucking this new master.

"So what does 'claiming you' entail? What does that do for me and for you?"

"Well for the time being master...." started Rose

"Stop with the master stuff, you girls are far too amazing to be calling people master, please call me John"

Both girls' faces lit up as their master complimented them and they were delighted by the impression that he wanted them more as partners and equals in a relationship than as mere sex slaves.

"Well John" Rose said enjoying calling her master by his name, "for the moment we can grant many sexual wishes that involve you and us but we cannot grant you wishes that relate to other people or create fantasies for you to live out, additionally at the moment we can only protect you from harm once the danger has been identified".

That pulled at a smaller question from earlier and John remembered the pillows he'd woken up on.

"So wait you can protect me from harm?"

"Yes," said Hazel, still eyeing John's huge cock hungrily, "when you claim us we can see dangers before they happen and take action that avoids the dangers altogether while at the moment we have to observe impending danger before we can react"

"So the pillows?"

"As we were forming we observed that you were falling backwards, had your head hit the stone area around the fireplace it would have serious and potentially fatal consequences so we created some pillows to cushion your head" answered Rose, glancing at John's cock but not moving from her original kneeling position.

"It seems like an odd question but if this is your first time isn't a cock as big as this uncomfortable for either of you?"

"Our purpose is to bring you pleasure, if having a cock that big brings you pleasure then we are serving our purpose by providing you with it" said Hazel.

"OK I AM going to fuck both of because you're both amazing and brilliant but before I do I'd like to make sure we're all on the same page, occasionally I like to play sub/ dom sex games but in a relationship I think things should be equal so I wish for my cock to be at a size that would be most pleasurable for you."

He felt a tingle in his crotch and his cock shrank slightly, losing about 4 inches in length and a little bit of girth.

As he looked up at Hazel her eyes were beaming at the benevolence of her master and he looked over to Rose and saw the same look in her eyes.

"Ok now we've got that sort, does it make any difference what order I fuck you in?"

"None whatsoever, we were placed in the same vessel because we were created to get along and if the relationship you're implying you want with us is to be equal it should make no difference who you claim first, just remember that you have to claim us both within a short period of time." Explained Rose.

"Why is that?"

"Once a genie has been claimed she starts to form a deeper and deeper bond with her master, if you were to claim one of us and then claim the other one a day later it could cause both of us distress as we're intended to have the same level of connection with our master, beyond that how often you fuck each of us, when, where, how and in what order are of little consequence as long as the initial connection between you and Hazel isn't formed for too much longer than your connection with me."

"OK I get that, now do you want to come over here and get involved in this?" John said with a wink and a smile at Rose.

She responded by getting onto all fours and crawling across the floor to lie beside John as he started stroking Hazel's thighs and repositioned her above his cock, she smiled as she lowered herself onto his cock and he told her to ride him until she came.

"Straddle my face and the two of you can play with each other's tits he said to Rose as she smiled and swung her leg over his head and lower her pussy towards his waiting tongue, she leaned over and let her tongue go to work on Hazel's large nipples briefly before Hazel reached the point of no return.

Hazel lifted herself up and jammed herself down onto John's large prick and whimpered a little in pain, but that initial pain was soon replaced as she followed his original wish and rode him hard, pushing him and herself closer and closer to the edge. Rose shuddered as John's tongue probed her nether region and started exploring her most sensitive parts, swirling around the clit and sucking on her shaven cunt lips.

Hazel continued to ride his cock, her tight cunt milking it perfectly to make him cum, his sticking power had been honed through solo activities, but this chocolate beauty was doing things with her cunt that he'd never thought possible, he'd had limited experience in these activities but he was sure this was the best sex he was ever going to have, although if this sex genie ownership thing was for real he may have to re-evaluate that perspective on a daily basis.

Rose started grinding her cunt into his face as he stepped up the oral assault and he could feel his own self-control starting to slip as Hazel's moans grew more exotic as she climbed towards her first orgasm with her new master.

Rose's tongue was busy assaulting Hazel's tits and the combined stimulation drove the dark skinned lady ever higher, onwards towards the sexual peak.

The moaning, the squealing, the erotic noises grew in volume and intensity until Hazel gave an almighty screaming gasp and her pussy clamped like a vice around John's cock, the waves of pleasure pulsing through caused her whole body to convulse and contort and Rose had to hold onto her tight, John was busy holding onto his load, trying desperately to stop from cumming, he wanted to have done both women before he blew his spunk.

But she wasn't making it easy as her body continued to ride his cock and her scream became a low wail before descending to a sultry and satisfied groan, she slumped forwards into the arms of her redheaded partner and nestled against her tits for a period.

They didn't get long to rest that way though as John started moving, he sat up pushing the girls forwards so Hazel was underneath and Rose was on all fours on top and he pulled his cock from Hazel's cunt.

He lined it up with Rose's now dripping hole and started to stroke it up and down her sensitive lips.

"Ready to be claimed my beautiful genie?" he asked, as he inched forwards, his tip teasing just inside her lips as she looked over her shoulder and gave him a look filled with passion, lust and a pleading that said she was more than ready.

"Fuck me master", Rose said in slutty school girl voice, John wasn't going to object to her use of the word master in this instance, it just sounded so sexy and so right at the moment.

Instead he just thrust hard into her, pushing straight through the hymen and impaling Rose on his 10 inch cock. Rose squealed a little in pain but as she settled around his size she started to purr in pleasure as he started to move, his thrusts moving her forwards and pushing her tits into the face of a recovered Hazel and it was time for Hazel to suck Rose's tits.

Rose was moaning and squealing and making girlish whimpering noises as John thrust his huge cock deep into her cunt and he pumped harder and harder, as the slapping noises of their hips slamming into one another filled the living room of John's new house.

Rose managed to work her left leg between Hazel's legs and each thrust John made pushed the thigh into Hazel's cunt.

With Hazel playing with her nipples and John pounding her pussy it was only a matter of time before Rose's dam burst, her squealing and whimpering kept growing and growing, louder and louder until finally she squealed with unbridled lust and shuddered on top of Hazel, grinding her thigh into Hazel's cunt causing the ebony genie to moan.

For the second time today a virgin cunt was gripping John's cock like a dog with a bone, (he liked that because he was boning her doggy style, he loved it when that sort of thing worked out), and this time he lost it, thrusting deeply and blowing his wad of cum into her convulsing, cumming pussy, they climaxed together and stayed locked together for an age before their breathing started to return to normal.