Genie Chronicles - Gemini Ch. 02

Story Info
Enough chat John gets down to business.
1.7k words
4.6
55.9k
51

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 09/06/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John stood up from the table and walked around to the first sex body that came within reach of his newly muscular arms.

As he reached Rose, he pulled her to her feet and pressed himself into her from behind as his left hand slid under her top to grope her sensitive tits and his right hand slid down the smooth skin of her sexy stomach and into her combats to start toying with her clit, Rose ground her arse back into John's huge cock as her head rolled back onto his shoulder and he took the opportunity to kiss and nibble her exposed neck.

He continued to dry hump the redhead and toy with her clit, he removed his hand from her huge breasts and unzipped his flies, reaching over and pulling Hazel's head towards his massive erection, pulling her forwards so she was on her knees, he held his cock and offered it to her.

When Hazel's mouth engulfed his cock and started sucking she used her hands to massage his balls and wank the part of the cock that wasn't in her mouth.

John returned his hand to Rose's tits, using both hands to rip the already torn shirt, causing the torn neckline to part further and the material came apart right down the middle and those beautiful globes of full tit-flesh came free. John continued to tear it until the garment wasn't even hanging onto her shoulders but was a discarded rag on the floor.

Rose was gasping at the pleasure she was receiving and leaned forwards as John's hands returned to her body and bent her over the dinner table, reaching around to undo the trousers, he pushed them down until they were around her knees.

Hazel was sucking his cock like a tornado and he was loving every minute of it, she was spitting on it and every time she took it out of her mouth there were strings of saliva hanging between her mouth and his cock, he loved a sloppy blow job and Hazel was doing an amazing job but he'd been putting off fucking these two for far too long.

John pulled his cock from Hazel's mouth, when she gave him a slightly deprived look he decided to do a quick test and put it back in her mouth, instead of letting her work it he spent 30 seconds holding her head and thrusting in and out of her mouth, she looked like she was genuinely getting off on being throat fucked and he made a note to explore that more later, he loved the feeling as his big cock slid across her tongue and deep into her throat.

Right now he had a sexy redhead's cunt staring up at him and from the looks of things it was dripping wet, he quickly pulled his cock from Hazel's mouth and slid it straight into Rose's cunt.

"Oooohh-hhooooo, yeeeess" Rose groaned as her tight cunt was once more filled with her master's cock.

Hazel stood up and started stripping, Jack kept pounding into Rose and his hand started caressing her round a perfect arse, every so often his thumb would massage her back hole. It was dawning on him that a sex genie would probably be perfectly clean down there so he could probably just shove his cock in there and she'd love it but his train of thought was interrupted by Hazel's tits suddenly becoming naked over to his left, he maintained his pace thrusting into Rose but moved his left hand to caress Hazel's taught, naked stomach before moving his hand up to squeeze and caress her huge melons.

Rose was bent over completely, tits pressed into the wish-cleaned, smooth table top and her face was turned sideways as she moaned into the table at the pounding she was getting, every so often while John was fucking her she would shudder as she felt his thumb massaging her arse hole, she was moaning like a whore and revelling in the pounding.

Hazel moved in closer to John's side and he slid his arm around her waist, his hand sliding down her back and into her jeans, apparently these genies were very naughty he didn't feel any underwear blocking his access but he wasn't complaining, remembering the reaction Rose was having to the arse play he decided to test Hazel.

Hazel pressed her lips to John's as his hand was sliding down the back of her jeans, her hand moving to caress Rose's arse as she pressed herself into his side.

The feeling of Hazel's glorious tits pressing into him was almost too much to take as John's middle finger found her back door and pressed against it, to ease things along he took his hand out and sucked his middle finger for a few second before sliding it back down and pressing against her sphincter once again, this time his finger slid into her ass and he started pumping it in and out of her arse, all the while keeping up the pace fucking Rose's tight, wet pussy.

Hazel gasped and shuddered from the intrusion in her rear end and closed her eyes as her master manipulated his finger in and out of her ass in just the right way to push her closer to orgasm.

With so much lust and so much sweat and so much pleasure in all directions, it was only a matter of time before someone's orgasm hit.

With the thrusting and kissing and moaning and slapping of hips, the dining room was filling with noise and every single one of them was approaching climax fast.

John felt his orgasm impending and sped up his thrusting, he kept speeding up and plunged his finger deep into Hazel's ass, he groaned and thrust his cock deep into Rose, holding it there and unleashing a torrent of cum into her womb, he tensed up and pressed his hips hard into hers.

Rose's body shook and she uttered an inhuman moan of orgasm as her vagina clamped hard around John's cock as her whole body shook and she threw her head back in climax, eyes clamped shut, back arched and moaning like the slut-genie she was.

Through all this Hazel's ass was being slowly manipulated to bring her closer and closer to orgasm and as John's orgasm shook he really started finger fucking her ass, pulling out and adding a second finger he pumped her back door with both fingers. Her breathing was starting to become juddery and erratic and John could tell she was approaching her own orgasm, this time it looked like it would be deeply intense rather than explosive and loud.

John and Rose were just starting to recover from their orgasms as Hazel's was building towards it's breaking point, John pulled his cock out of Rose and turned all his attention on the one member of the threesome who hadn't cum yet.

Rose's body was dripping with sweat and as she stood upright her tits were starting to stick to the table with the sweat, her breathing was laboured but returning to normal and she turned around to face Hazel, pressing herself close into the other genie and sliding a hand down the front of Hazel's jeans, soon the ebony beauty had fingers pumping both holes and John and Rose each took a nipple in their mouth.

Hazel shuddered and whimpered as her body started convulsing with the first waves of her climax.

A deep sultry guttural moan escaped from her lips as her master and Rose assaulted her sensitive nipples with their tongues, flicking each erect nub, gripping them lightly between their teeth and sucking intensely on them, fingers pumped in and out of her tight ass and her sopping wet cunt and as her orgasm rolled over her she felt her legs start to give, it was only because she was being held up by her partners that she didn't collapse properly.

Rose felt her fellow genie cum as her hand got drenched in cunt-juice, she and John kept up the pressure as Hazel's moans continued and her body kept convulsing and shaking.

As breathing started to return to normal for all of them John and Rose slowly disengaged from Hazel and she slumped back into the chair behind her. They all took a moment to just stay there and slowly calm down, John was looking between the two genies and he moved closer to Rose who was still stood up, giving her a huge cuddle and a deep, passionate, loving kiss and then turning to both of them.

"I love you, both of you, we're going to have an awesome time together."

Both girls beamed with excitement and Hazel stood up and joined the cuddle.

John glanced outside, it was still light outside, he realized that despite feeling like he'd known these women a long time it was still only a short time he'd spent with them and the majority had been spent fucking.

He remembered how he was organising things upstairs and then got caught up in the puzzle box, that had been about midday, it was now about 5 pm, he also realized he'd just had a threesome on the dining room table with the curtains open but never mind, this house came with a decent front garden and a row of tall trees blocked the view of the downstairs from the street but still it felt naughty.

Disengaging from the cuddle he sniffed himself and decided he could really use a shower, he quickly thought of a plan for the evening, seen as how these ladies hadn't had much experience of the world he decided to take them out, go for a drive, maybe catch a film, he could just wish to be clean again but he enjoyed showering and the feeling of the water always felt so refreshing, plus he thought he'd probably like to have some shower shenanigans with his two new sex genies.

"Anyone up for a shower?" he said heading towards the stairs and winked at the women.

They smiled and giggled at each other, the naughty school girl giggles coming out again, and followed him eagerly towards the stairs.