Genie Chronicles - Gemini Ch. 03

Story Info
Some shower shenanigans and plans for the evening.
3.1k words
4.6
47.9k
41

Part 4 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 09/06/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John led the way up the stairs to the bathroom and as he got to the door he started stripping off his clothes, he turned around when he was naked to see the two women entering the bathroom both still topless.

He realized he may not come out of this shower feeling very clean if he was in there with both sex genies, but as Rose stripped off and stepped into the larger than average shower cubicle he wasn't sure he cared, Hazel followed Rose into the cubicle and he just stood there for a moment reminding himself that this was real.

Stepping into the shower with two naked ladies who were already wet and glistening from the water was a new experience for him but he took it in his stride and after closing the door he pulled Hazel against him and started kissing her deeply, Rose dropped to her knees and started sucking his fast recovering cock.

Breaking the kiss for a moment he thought about a wish.

"Can you give me complete control over my erections so I can get it up whenever I want to and make me cum more as well."

"Done" said Hazel, Rose's mouth was too busy wrapped around his hard cock, bobbing up and down, sucking him like a champion and taking his head deep into her throat.

The shower cubicle was 4 foot by 4 foot with walls on two sides and perspex on the other two, on one side was the door, the other was next to the bath tub, he never took baths so he made a note for a later wish to adapt the shower to be more useful during sex but right now he didn't want to break from this for anything else.

He turned Hazel around and pushed her into the perspex, her tits pressing into the clear material as he pulled his cock from Rose's mouth, he pressed his full body into her from behind and started stroking his shaft up and down the crack of Hazel's ass.

"Do you enjoy being butt-fucked, do like having your back door fucked hard by a huge cock?"

"Oh yes, please fuck me in the ass, my ass is yours to be taken."

John liked that, lining his cock up with Hazel's tight back door, he pressed the tip against the tight hole, the head pushing in until it slid past her sphincter and he thrust his full shaft deep into her bowels. He realized that technically she was probably an ass virgin but being a sex genie was probably capable both of taking this and enjoying it, plus if they'd both been created from his thoughts and desires then both would have been created to enjoy being butt-fucked.

Hazel braced her hands against the perspex shower wall and shuddered with pleasure, gasping as the large thick cock penetrated her rear end and plunged deep into her ass. She held herself firmly, pressing back into John's body and closed her eyes in a mix of pleasure from being penetrated so deeply in such a tight hole and anticipation of the butt-fucking she was about to receive.

John pulled back and thrust once more into Hazel's round beautiful backside. He pulled out so the tip was just inside and then thrust in once again, Hazel moaned and gasped, pushing herself back to meet his thrusts but she quickly gave up on that and gave herself over to the waves of pleasure sweeping through her from her ass, rippling out and invading everything else, she was in heaven with a cock in her ass.

His thrusts became easier and more frequent, the shower water lubricating things nicely, after a few minutes he was thrusting deep into her ass, pounding her back door, sliding his cock in and out, pressing her tits into the perspex and reaching around to toy with her clit.

Rose came in from the side and started kissing Hazel deeply, Hazel pushed off from the shower wall and Rose came between her and it, with John thrusting into her ass Hazel was pushed into Rose's body, their huge wet tits mashing together and their tongues dancing in each other's mouths as Hazel's moans became more urgent as the butt-fucking continued.

Rose's hand's went instinctively to Hazel's luscious tits and she squeezed them and twisted the nipples before Hazel's head dipped and her mouth found Rose's right nipple.

The redhead gasped at the sensation as Hazel's tongue assaulted her sensitive nipple, her teeth clamping down on it, sending jolts of pain that turned her on more coursing through her body, her body was soaked from the shower and the cubicle was becoming steamy but her pussy was drenched from her own juices flowing freely and dripping down her leg to be washed away down the plug hole.

Speaking of plugs and holes John was holding onto Hazel tightly as his head tilted back and he closed his eyes, feeling her arse welcoming him back with every thrust and loving the tightness of it, knowing that she could be this tight forever, knowing that he could wish her to do things with her arse muscles that would send him mad, if he wasn't already mad for these two gorgeous beings.

Hazel's body was being assaulted with pleasurable sensations from all sides, John's cock was plunging her arse, his finger was stroking her clit and Rose was in front of her twisting and torturing her nipples, squeezing and caressing her ultra-sensitive tits. This combined to give her an orgasm of epic proportions, she half screamed half moaned into Rose's nipple and threw her head back as her body shook, her arse clamped around John's cock and he reduced his movement, he could barely move at all as this luscious butt close around his cock like a warm, sensational vice and held him there while her body was racked with the effects of her orgasm.

Squealing, shouting, moaning, screaming Hazel's mouth was giving off the most erotic noises as she held onto Rose to stop herself from falling over. The sensation of Hazel's ass clamping so tight around his cock pushed John over the edge, he held her in place and pumped his now huge load deep into her ass, he groaned and kept cumming, pumping his cock as much as he could in her ass with her gripping him so tightly.

Hazel's ass slowly relaxed and John pulled his cock slowly out of the warm hole, Hazel turned and slumped slowly back against the shower wall to recover.

John was stood there with his cock still hard, he looked at Hazel leaning against the shower wall and then looked back at Rose, moving suddenly he caught her off guard, moved into her held her by the arse and picked her up, kissing her deeply he lined his cock up with her pussy and thrust into her deeply, impaling her and pinning her to the perspex wall with his cock.

Her initial shock quickly dissipated as she settled into the kiss, tongues duelling as she enjoyed the feeling of his cock thrusting up into her cunt. Holding tight to his shoulders and closing her eyes, wrapping her legs around him and massaging his cock with her talented vagina, the thrusting started slowly and the kiss continued, this time it wasn't just the carnal, lust fuelled sex of the previous few hours, this was more loving. The passion and deep love that John felt for these women and that they were starting to feel for him was pouring into this moment and the sex they were having now was made that much more intense due to that.

John started to slowly stroke in and out of Rose's cunt, keeping her pinned against the shower cubicle wall and thrusting up into her. The thrusts gave Rose time to register every movement of his cock against her walls, it gave John the time to appreciate every little movement Rose would make with her muscles to increase the pleasure, between them they weren't going to last long, although slower, this pace put more sensations through more of their parts and the electricity bouncing between the two of them was palpable.

John loved the feeling of her huge tits pressing into his chest and started thrusting a little faster. Rose opened her eyes and looked deep into his enraptured by the lust and love that filled them and knew that she and Hazel were under the control of a kind and loving man. She opened her mouth in a series of barely audible gasps as her pleasure moved higher and higher and John's cock kept thrusting into her as far as it could possibly go, she could feel his need to hang on a little longer but also knew it was a battle he was losing, she worked her pussy muscles all the more to get her master off quicker.

Hazel, having realized John's intentions started getting clean, having read his mind she knew that he wanted to get out and show them the world and also had a few naughty ideas for when they went out so she started soaping herself off, but it was difficult with her twin genie and her master fucking intensely in the same shower cubicle and she couldn't help reaching between Jack's legs and massaging his balls.

This pushed John onwards to his second orgasm since stepping into the shower, his cock expanded inside Rose's tight pussy and she closed her eyes, gasping in ecstasy as she felt John's orgasm approaching, this pushed her towards her own orgasm.

"Oh yes, oh fuck yes" John gasped as his cock exploded and he shot his load deep into Rose's hot womb, thrusting into the curvy redheads hot, wet box and pinning her to the wall and loving the feeling of her huge melons pressing into his chest.

Rose loved the feeling of her master cumming into her, she felt awesome as a woman and it told her that as a genie she was satisfying her master, between the two it made her orgasm all the more intense and emotional. But it was a lot less noisy, instead she wrapped her arms around his head and nearly suffocated him with the power of the kiss she planted on his mouth, her whole body was shaking and her cunt tightened like nothing John had ever experienced around his cock, she made squeals, whimpers, moans and low guttural growls of lust as her master pumped his cock in and out of her and her whole body convulsed in response to the stimulation.

Their embrace seemed to go on forever and Hazel had stopped massaging John's balls when the two of them climaxed, but eventually they started to return to earth, their combined orgasmic state slowly oozing away and they came back to the shower cubicle to find themselves staring into each other's eyes. John slowly let Rose down but held onto her for a few moments after her feet touched the floor.

John let her go altogether and the three of them returned to showering, the two genies kept making excited noises about the soap and smell and the sensations of the water and the shampoo, John decided that the following day he was going to take them shopping, his plan was to take them into London and show them the vibrancy and bohemian feel of Camden along with a few of his favourite spots, try giving them the chance to explore the world and their personalities such as they were considering they'd only existed for a few hours.

John was always quick in the shower so he finished first and he stepped out of the cubicle and moved over to the basin to start a quick shave, smirking occasionally at the continuing "oooo" and "wow" and "hehehe" noises coming from the shower cubicle.

As he finished up his shave he dabbed some old spice aftershave on his newly smooth face and turned around as the shower cubicle opened and Hazel stepped out, Rose was taking a little longer as she'd been fucking John while Hazel was just starting to get cleaned.

As Hazel stepped out John turn around and put a towel around her, pulling the edges of the towel to pull Hazel into him and kiss her deeply and passionately, pulling her into a loving tight embrace and running his hands over her back and her ass, he squeezed and caressed her and just enjoyed the closeness to this woman as the kiss continued. Eventually they broke the kiss and stared into each other's eyes for a few moments and he knew he had the same connection with her as he did with Rose.

He'd always thought you could only love one woman but now he had two and they were both perfect in their own ways, his heart belonged completely to both of them and even though he'd only been introduced to them today he now couldn't imagine life with out them.

Hazel was inhaling deeply and he realized that she was smelling his aftershave and was getting a little turned on by this. He smirked to himself and moved away into his bedroom that still wasn't organized.

Hazel was following him and drying herself off with the towel enjoying the new sensation of a soft towel against her beautiful chocolate coloured skin.

"So where are you taking us?"

"I thought I'd take you for a quick drive around Windsor, it's a little late for sight seeing but I can still show you the landscape, there are some beautiful buildings, a castle and some beautiful hills."

"Wow, I can't wait" piped up Rose as she walked in the room with a towel around her waist.

With her tits on display like that there was a temptation to just stay here and fuck but he had a few ideas for some kinky stuff to do while they were out and he was looking forwards to showing them the world and fucking them in it. Not to mention playing out a few fantasies.

"After that I figured I'd take you both to the movies, I'm not sure what's on but I'm sure there's something decent and while we're out I'm thinking I may have to fuck both of you again."

He smiled and both girls giggled.

He asked the ladies to get dressed and he put on some new clothes. He wore his normal combats and black t-shirt combo.

Hazel this time had magicked on a pair of dark purple, knee high, high heeled leather boots, a burgundy velvet skirt, Motorhead t-shirt a size too small for her huge tits and a black leather jacket, along with fishnets and some slightly larger earrings that had emeralds in them that matched the colour of her eyes.

Rose was wearing a tight leather skirt that showed off her nice round, curvy butt, black riding boots, a Black Sabbath long sleeved t-shirt and a denim jacket with sleeves cut off over it. Her hair was falling around her face and her earrings looked a darker colour, like a mixture of punk and goth.

This image before him was stunning and beautiful but looking at the way they were dressed and the bands on their t-shirts he realized he needed to make a change of plans tonight. Instead of taking them for a drive around town he decided to make a b-line for a heavy metal club night that was happening nearby, if they were wearing the t-shirts and dressing like this it might be a good idea to introduce them to heavy metal, let them experience the music that normally inspired the image they were projecting.

"You mentioned a psychic link some time ago, can we set that up, I've made a quick change of plans and where we're going we may not be able to hear each other if we're talking normally."

"Done."

He had to blink for a moment, he'd heard both voices together, like when they first introduced themselves but this time with distinct elements of both their voices, Hazel's sultry, sexy deeper tones and Rose's cuter higher naughtier tones, it was an interesting blend. It took him another second to realize he'd heard them without their lips moving.

"Wait so the link is established just like that?"

He was thinking this and Hazel's voice answered, "yes, it's as simple as that."

He realized that again her lips hadn't moved, although both girls were smiling mischievously.

"I was expecting something a little more hands on, like a Vulcan mind-meld from Star Trek."

He said this in his head to test the link.

"We can get hands on if you're disappointed master" said Rose out loud in a naughty submissive voice as she walked towards him, swaying her hips and sliding her left hand over the obvious bulge in his trousers.

"Oh I know you can" he responded, thinking about reconsidering the evening and having another session of hot, sweaty, fantastic sex with these two beautiful sex genies.

His will was strong though and he decided that some of the ideas he had for getting kinky when they were out were a good enough reason to hold off for a bit longer.

"I suppose Star Trek is another thing you'll need introducing to?"

"We know enough about it from your thoughts to create fantasies based around it but we haven't actually seen it for ourselves" Rose said still with an arm around him but her stroking of his cock had stopped for the moment, although he knew one or both of them would be teasing him again before long. This relationship was going to be fun and amazing but he imagined with two eternally horny sex genies about the house he may also find it difficult to get work done from now on.

"Are you two always this insatiable?"

"We are djinn" they said smirking and he knew they were mocking him, apparently he was living with two cheeky djinn, but again that amazed him, he'd always liked it when a girl could be a little cheeky and quick witted at times and again they'd got it just right.

"Come on, let's get going before I end up fucking you both right here" he said with a slight sigh but inside he was smiling to himself, he knew that had he wanted to he could have and they would have been fine with that.

As they headed out to the car and the girls went slower to take in the sights and sounds of the world outside John couldn't help looking back and thinking just how lucky he was.