Genie Chronicles - Gemini Ch. 05

Story Info
Teasing at the pub.
3.5k words
4.61
33.7k
36

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 09/06/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For once John remembered that his genies had no experience of the world so when he got to the bar he started off by ordering three ciders, he figured he could mix his drinks and drink quite a bit with no adverse effects due to genie health powers so he decided to get a pitcher of cocktails as well.

He ordered the drinks, with one girl on either side of him cuddled up close and teasing him while the barman got the drinks and put the sales through the till. As the barman returned with the drinks they stopped whispering in his ear but continued their teasing of his cock out of sight of the bar staff and any waiting punters.

John took his change and struggled to keep a straight face as the teasing started to have it's desired effect, he handed both women a drink and started moving towards an available table, he chose one further away from the bar in a corner so he wouldn't draw as much attention, he did this quickly to hide his semi.

He sat with his back to the wall and the ladies sat either side of him, Rose to his right, Hazel to his left, they were both giddy like school girls and excited by all the sights and sounds of the bar and enjoying the taste of their drinks. Together they looked to him for all the world like best friends who'd spent twenty years growing up together. Their excitement looked very natural like any other pair of best friends on a night out, giggling and enthusiastic about the night ahead, which they were in fact, he could tell both were looking forwards to their first night club not to mention the expectation of more sex but he knew that in reality they were also busy taking in the world.

Their drive between the beauty spot and the town had been a mixture of questions from him and them pointing in wonder at things, the buildings, cars both nice and normal, occasionally he'd spot a pretty woman and they'd make comments about her look, they were amazed by the greenery as they drove off the hill, the trees that lined some of the roads into the town and the colours of the various lights as they drove past several different pubs and clubs each with their signs lit up and unique.

And this was still going on as they walked from the bar to join him, a few people in the place were watching them, several guys looked them up and down as they walked by and John didn't need genies to tell him what they were thinking. The really entertaining part was when they walked past a tall body-builder type guy who turned around to watch them walk past, as he turned back he got a pint poured down him by the cute young brunette who was presumably his now ex-girlfriend.

As they sat down he watched the brunette storm out of the pub due to her man's ogling the two hottest women in the pub.

"You two certainly had an impact" John remarked taking a drink and idly placing his free hand on Hazel's thigh.

"Well that incident is actually just the breaking point they've been having problems for a while now" Rose responded as if it were nothing to be providing personal information on the relationship of two strangers.

"Did you just read their minds?"

"We both did" Hazel commented, "we noticed the way you looked at the woman, it's clear you find her cute so we did a bit of mind reading to get you inside information."

"Wow, that feels a bit intrusive" John responded, slightly concerned.

"How so?" inquired Rose before taking another gulp of her drink and then cooing slightly at the taste.

"To humans that would seem like an invasion of privacy and the majority of humans find that really intrusive, many would consider it a violation to pry into their lives when it relates to sex and their partners."

"Well in fairness they made the problems in their sex life very clear to the entire bar without anyone needing to read their minds, we just dug a little deeper" offered Hazel as an explanation.

"Exactly what problems are they having with their sex lives?" asked John, he was suddenly intrigued, he was still a little unsure but Hazel had made a good point, the guy had very publicly eyed up two strange women while out with his girlfriend and she'd made an even more public display in response, it didn't take a genius to work out what was going on.

"Well he's been cheating on her, she doesn't know it for sure but she keeps finding slight discrepancies in his timings and their money isn't exactly what it should be, she's convinced he's been cheating on her, which he has, but she can't find solid proof. Not only has he been going behind her back, he's been failing to perform with her due to the steroids he's taking for his body building. He's now actually taking so many steroids that he's struggling to perform for the women he's been cheating with as well, who also have no idea he has a girlfriend" Rose said to fill him in on the lives of two complete strangers.

"Wow, I wasn't exactly expecting that much information."

"You asked what had been going on with their sex life, I provided you with the information you requested, my apologies I've done wrong" Rose said a little subdued and seemingly a little hurt.

"No don't apologize, you just gave me more than I was expecting really, but you did good so don't feel the need to apologize."

Rose's demeanour reverted back to her normal naughty happy genie as John affirmed that she'd done well.

They sat there for a while longer drinking and enjoying the music coming over the speakers from the juke-box, the girls definitely seeming to enjoy themselves and when John asked them about this he made sure to ask for what they thought not what they were designed to do, as it turned out they liked the music not just because he liked it and they were meant to like it but they definitely seemed to enjoy the rhythm and the guitar sounds.

The place wasn't particularly crowded and the music was mostly metal, bits of punk like Dropkick Murphies and NOFX, some Judas Priest and Motorhead and of course his favourite Iron Maiden.

Looking around the place he decided to have a little mischief, putting an arm around both genies he reached around and slid a hand up the thigh of both of them. Moving closer and closer to their exposed pussy lips, he knew he'd not be finding any underwear.

"Just try to act normal" he whispered to both of them as he started lightly stroking their pussy lips under the table in a public bar.

Both women sat there struggling to keep a straight face and trying to just sip their drinks normally while skilled but intrusive fingers slid along the outside of their pussies. They were quickly getting moist and one of them would occasionally shut her eyes and shudder a little while attempting to concentrate on acting completely normally, staying still as if there were nothing unusual taking place out of sight of the general public.

With genies like these John was sure he'd pay for this later, in fact he was looking forward to it, he smiled inwardly as his fingers pushed a little further and slid just inside the lips of these two beautiful women.

Hazel tried shuffling in her seat to get more of the fingers to go deeper into her but as she did so John caught onto this and put his hand back on her thigh, he continued to move his fingers on Rose, lightly stroking and teasing her wet lips and probing his fingers a little deeper.

Hazel was looking a little deprived at the removal of the fingers but soon enough they crept back up the thigh and slid once more into her wet folds. Even though he wanted to show who was in charge John just couldn't keep his hands off her for too long.

As he slipped his finger tips in and out of both pussies and lightly tickled and teased the outer lips he started pushing his hand a little more firmly against their clits, with every inward thrust of the fingers the girls now had an additional rush of pleasure fired through them as the hand made contact with their sensitive nubs.

Rose snuggled closer to John, slipping her hand beneath the table and stroking along the length of John's huge and swiftly hardening cock. Come to think of it he was sure he'd spent longer with an erection than without since he came round on the living room floor, right now Rose was doing a damn good job of keeping it that way.

Within moments Hazel hand had reached John's crotch, but she upped the pressure, unzipping his flies she reached in and gripped his hard cock at it's base, she started massaging the lower half of the shaft and stroking his balls. Rose kept on stroking the head through his jeans.

John was suddenly finding it that much harder to function but concentrating hard he kept stroking his fingers in and out of their sopping wet cunts and massaging their clits with the heel of his hand, by now he didn't care if someone caught them although he doubted that would happen, he'd chosen a quieter part of the pub and presumably the whole genie protection deal was working the world around them to stop them from being caught.

The fingers inside both genies cunts were having the desired effect, shuddering and concentrating hard to stop from squealing aloud as John kept teasing them as their pussies dripped with excitement, the increasing wetness telling him he was close to his goal.

Despite their attempting to get him off first he kept up his assault and felt Hazel shudder next to him, her pussy lips quivering, she tried squeezing her legs together nearly crushing his hand, she then tried burying her face in his shoulder to stop from making a noise as his fingers worked further in to her and he stroked her clit more on the way out.

Hazel was desperate to scream now as her orgasm hit but she also knew she had to obey her master's wish, so instead she grabbed his head and kissed him hard, moaning and squealing into his mouth as their tongues dueled and she crushed his lips with hers.

John was sure there was some sort of magic genie powder at work in that kiss, he'd never thought a kiss could be that intense, it felt like the full power of a thunderstorm had been distilled into that kiss and the electricity was dancing across their lips and firing between their battling tongues.

Below the table he felt her pussy convulsing and as it contracted around his fingers her fluids exploded into his hand. Her luscious cunt juices flooding out, but still he kept on toying with her as she clamped her legs together and her lips stayed locked to his like an electro-magnet, the power and raw lustful energy that was pouring into that one moment was palpable, his entire world had shrunk down to that one kiss, the dark skinned beauty convulsing next to him and the increasingly frantic fidgeting of the red head sat the other side.

John's hand slowed in it's movements inside Hazel as the arms she had wrapped around his head loosened their grip a little, after what had seemed like an age he was able to work his lips slowly out of that earth shaking kiss and finally he could breath again. He opened his eyes and found her gorgeous emerald orbs staring back at him with a look of deep love, unbridled passion and eternal undying desire.

He was just breaking his stare with Hazel when Rose's squeals started to become more audible. He was still sliding fingers along the separation between her pussy lips and teasing her inner folds, using the heel of his hand to rub across her clit and occasionally plunging two fingers deeper into her cunt.

Rose was biting her lower lip and her feet were hammering up and down on the floor as she concentrated hard on not making a noise. But despite her best efforts little squeaks, whimpers and shuddering noises were coming in a constant stream from between her beautiful plump, lips and the wetness between her other lips was increasing with every passing moment. With a hand now free from having gotten Hazel off, John slid his left hand across to squeeze and caress the other thigh, sliding his hand under the loose fitting jacket to squeeze her luscious, huge melons through the shirt. As the extra hand stepped up the stimulation, Rose's fidgeting became more intense and she started gripping her glass extra tight to try and keep control of the noises she was making.

The extra hand found it's way to her nipple and with one quick twist Rose yelped and came, her juices exploding all over his hand and emitting a shuddering moan as her orgasm rocked her from head to toe. She gripped the edge of the table so hard he was convinced she was going to snap off a chunk of the woodwork. Her eyes clamped shut as her pussy contracted around his probing fingers and she let out a low, barely audible, guttural moan of sultry, orgasmic intensity.

It was like a mirror image of Hazel when Rose pounced and grabbed a killer kiss from John, letting him know that she was his forever to do with as he wanted, that she loved him, she was his lover, his genie, his whore for the rest of their lives together. A kiss of such power that the only kisses he'd ever had that compared to this were the ones he'd received from her and Hazel this afternoon.

As the two crammed their tongues into each other's mouths Hazel's hand returned to John's cock and started massaging it, wanking it, stroking the hard shaft. Taking a quick look around she made sure the rest of the pub wasn't looking and then pulled his cock out altogether, keeping it underneath the table she dipped her head down and engulfed him in one go. Sliding his huge, hard pole straight to the back of the her throat. The muscles in her throat expertly working the head before she came back up for air, swirled her tongue around the tip, licking all around the shaft as she came up and flicking the very tip before swallowing him all the way back down again.

John's attention was suddenly being split, this intense mind blowing kiss and the unbelievable blow job, apparently the tables had been turned and he felt himself hurtling towards orgasm faster than he'd ever experienced before. Within a minute he found himself bucking into Hazel's mouth and before he knew what was happening his huge load was shooting down Hazel's throat, wads of cum blasting into her mouth and as if it were nothing she simply kept up the pace of sucking him off, pumping cock with her hand when any of it wasn't in her mouth.

Rose was slowly returning to normal and slowly broke off the kiss as John was about half way through his orgasm, she held his gaze and kept him facing her as his blasts started weakening and slowed down until the last few loads dribbled out into Hazel's mouth.

John was breathing deeply as he recovered from a surprisingly quick but amazing orgasm. As he came down from the high he leaned back against the wall and watched as Hazel and Rose leaned across him and kissed each other deeply, Hazel's tongue pushed John's cum from her mouth to Rose's and the red head moaned in approval of the taste.

"Can you make us look clean and tidy again?"

"Mmm-hmmm" they both affirmed together, slowly breaking the kiss and sitting back the way they were before.

John looked between the two, slowly it dawned on him that some form of genie mischief may have been responsible for that sudden blow job.

"Have I missed something?" he inquired cocking a suspicious eyebrow.

Both girls giggled and flashed cheeky grins at him "I think I'm going to have to keep my eyes on you two."

Both genies took on a mock hurt-sweet 'n' innocent look.

"Why we would never do that" Rose mocked.

"Yeah right."

"Anyway, I think it's time we got serious for a moment, I've been considering your stories, can we say that you've been best friends since you were kids, you grew up on the same street, I met you at a music festival that I went to this summer, it was the Download festival at Donington Park, Rammstein were playing and we ended up stood together."

"We can work with that" Hazel responded, "it provides us with enough information to fill in something of how we know each other and you and technically we have been together since we were created, our essences were created at the same time and placed in the same vessel so that story fits more naturally with the truth."

"There is some other information that we may need," Rose picked up Hazel's answer "we can create a back story for each other and the music festival but based on how we understand music festivals work it doesn't explain how we come to be living with you now."

"Let's say you had a house you were renting together in North London, say somewhere on the Northern Line near Camden, I'm planning to take you into London tomorrow for some sight seeing and introduce you to more of the world and I'll take you shopping in Camden so you'll get to experience the area I'm talking about, how does this sound so far?"

Both girls cuddled up to him tight and gushed their thanks for offering to take them to London and trying to give them lives of their own as much as possible.

"And you were getting evicted, something that was out of your control, you can fill in details that mean you look like the aggrieved party in that one, and I was able to offer you rooms at short notice so you came to live with me" John continued hoping that would be enough, he didn't want to make up too much because he felt it was their lives so they should be given as much freedom as possible.

Both girls were cuddling him even tighter now, if that was possible, and he was smiling to himself at how cute they were right now.

"Will that give you enough to work with for the moment?"

"That's fine unless you want to add anything else" Rose said, pleased at her master giving her and her twin genie a story.

"I don't want to add too much because it's your story, I think you should have as much of the story as possible" John explained as the two genies looked at him smiling warmly and oozing love as he gave them their lives, he continued before they could say anything else, "in the next few days I'll get you set up on Facebook to give us a plausible way of being in contact."

This he thought would get more pleased expressions but instead Rose looked at him quizzically before explaining, "that might not be such a good idea, we can create a back story but if we put too much information out there someone will be capable of working out that two people have just apparently come out of nowhere." "Really well, can't you change records? Or just leave the information on your profiles vague?"

"That could work, but we still have to be careful, remember there are people out there intelligent enough to put the pieces together, some of them are powerful individuals like the sorcerers who can create or trap djinn, if we put something out there we have to be sure not to draw their attention" Hazel revealed.

"OK that makes sense, please make up your stories and then tell them to me before we go putting anything online, that way I can work out the best way to keep things secret."

The genies seemed happy with that idea and they happily sat there for another hour, he talked to them about the music, the drinks, the town and the kind of people they could expect to meet at the club. The genies wore their affection for him very obviously and their love for him deepened as he told them more and more about his world.