Genie Chronicles - Gemini Ch. 06

Story Info
The club, the ride home, lust and the universe.
9.2k words
4.67
33.3k
39

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 09/06/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6:

Dear readers, here is Chapter 6, although my submissions have been fairly close together recently this one took a lot more energy than I was expecting, it's good at the beginning but the ending is one I'm especially proud of, the last few scenes are especially torrid which wasn't expected (at least not by me), I've explored a few things here and I like where I'm taking this story but please give feed back on the way I've set stuff up for the future. Things have gotten a bit more complicated at the end of this chapter but I really want to explore a bit of genie lore and a bit of djinn history so I've set stuff up for future chapters.

Eventually they got up to leave to head to the club, he wouldn't have to drive this time as it was only a short walk around the corner.

As they exited the pub they wandered past an alleyway, normally John wouldn't have paid it any attention but this time he heard what sounded like a familiar set of voices, one was crying and telling the other to get away, the other was calling the first voice a bitch and kept saying "you're mine, you're always gonna be mine bitch."

A quick glance down the alley and his eyes caught movement in the darkness, curious about what he was seeing he entered the alley, both genies happily by his side both a little concerned, they didn't have experience of the alley ways in the town but from his mind they'd picked up that they weren't nice places to be at night.

As his eyes adjusted to the lower light he realized what he was seeing, the girl from earlier was on her knees, she had bruises on her face and standing over her was the body-builder guy she'd chucked the drink on, he had his cock out and was trying to force it into her mouth, she was resisting and he was blaming her for it not being hard, saying that she wasn't hot, she wasn't a turn on, that she was ugly and she'd be sucking his dick forever.

It clearly wasn't her fault, the thing was not just soft it was shrivelled and tiny, based on the little he knew of the subject John guessed this was due to excessive steroid usage.

As soon as John saw what was happening he ran in there, charging in hard he put the sole of his boot into the guy's side, the guy staggered to one side and looked back angrily at this new intrusion, but he didn't get the time to react as John cannoned in to him again, shoulder-barging the guy into the nearby wall.

Seemingly shocked that he'd been denied the guy picked himself up and put his cock away. He eyed John up for a few moments before spitting on the ground and turning to walk out the other end of the alley way, muttering something about "the bitch not being worth it" and "get my cock sucked by someone who's earned it."

As he disappeared John turned to the girl, she wasn't ugly by any standards, she was about 5'5'', slim but with small c-cup tits, straight mousey brown hair that covered her shoulders, her sexy legs were on display in the denim skirt she was wearing and disappeared into the tops of some white high-heeled boots, she had a plain black t-shirt on and it'd blatantly been bought because it was a size too small and stretched over her form a little bit, her lips were average but with some gloss on them and her eyes were a greyish-blue.

She picked herself up and started brushing herself off before she looked over at the people who'd saved her, she eyed them suspiciously, the guy had enough muscles of his own he could easily overpower her had he wanted but his face had a kind quality to it, a look in his eyes that made her feel safe, the women looked gorgeous, there was no other way of saying it, both were taller than her, busty, curvy, these two she couldn't make out, they were a little further away and she couldn't see their eyes properly.

"Who are you?" the woman asked nervously.

John realized he'd just been standing there silent, "Err, I'm John, these are my girlfriends Hazel and Rose."

"Why did you do that? Most people are scared of Karl, you didn't even seem fazed by him."

"I wasn't really thinking, I just did it because what he was doing was wrong."

"That's very noble of you, I'm not really sure how to respond in this situation, I've not had many people defend me in life."

"Everyone needs someone fighting for them."

"Is she OK mentally, she's putting on a brave face but is she actually OK inside?" John asked his genies telepathically.

"She's tough, she's never had anything that bad happen to her before but she's been through enough to have developed a fairly robust mental state" explained Rose.

"I feel like I should do something for her, I mean she was basically getting sexually assaulted."

"She needs to meet a nice guy who treats her with respect, she's tough enough to get on with life and take a lot but she's yet to date a guy who's genuinely kind and loving towards her, so far it's been people like Karl" Hazel's voice explained in his head.

"Do you want to join us?" John said having an idea of how he could help this girl.

"Where are you going tonight?"

"Just round the corner, you know about the Backlash club-night at the Academy right?"

"Isn't that the metal night, I've never been..." she thought for a minute "...but I could do with just forgetting that guy, maybe a few drinks will help that."

"OK then care to follow me" John pointed to the end of the alley they'd come from.

"Sure, why not, I'm Alison by the way" she smiled and started walking.

"Pleasure to meet you, Alison" John said pleased to finally have a name to put to the face.

They walked and chatted together, getting to know Alison and letting her get to know them, John heard Hazel explain how she and Rose had lived on the same street since they were babies and went to the same school, he was intrigued by all this because he was finally getting to know the genies as he would any normal woman and they were both adding in little details that he didn't know before, he smiled to himself that they were exercising a little bit of freedom and being their own people as much as their roles as sex genies would allow.

The arrived at the club, it was still early so they got in for free, they all got their stamps, it was fortunate that John was talking to Alison at the time, had he not been she might have been a little unnerved by the genies making interested noises at the stamp and at the music and the lights and the people, and generally getting giddy at this overwhelming new experience.

John went up to the bar and ordered the drinks, handing each of the genies a snakebite, explaining it was a mixture of cider, lager and blackcurrent squash, both took a sip and instantly took a liking to the mixture of flavours, Alison had asked for a JD and coke and John got a double Jager and redbull.

They stood around the bar for a while the genies making little movements and really enjoying dancing and getting into the swing of things, each periodically would point at something like someone's hair or the lights or the people dancing. John was still chatting to Alison but he was also keeping an eye out for someone.

"I've got an idea of how to help Alison can you two maybe help me with this?"

"Sure, what do you plan to do?" asked Rose, responding to the psychic query.

"Well you mentioned she's yet to meet a nice guy, I've got a friend who might fit the bill, his name's Eric Plass, I think he'd be a good match for her and I'm thinking of introducing them, what do you two think?"

John felt a quick tingling behind his eyes again before a voice in his head responded.

"From the information we can gather from your thoughts they'd be an extremely good match, in fact if they got together it could turn into something much longer term given their respective needs and their compatibility" Hazel responded.

"That sounds great, you mentioned you could potentially manipulate a situation to help me get a person, if I create the right wish can you help these two get together, from what I've gathered they've both been through a string of horrendous partners, I reckon they need to meet each other."

"We can give you information on what they think of each other however we are YOUR genies we can manipulate the situation for you but not for them" Rose informed him.

OK, John thought, information he could work with, first thing's first, introductions.

Spotting Eric standing over near the DJ booth looking a little lonely he quickly hatched a plan. He told the genies to go and dance, have fun etc. but to keep up the psychic link so he could use them to gather information on how Alison and Eric were getting on. He then waved Eric over to the bar.

"Hey dude, how's it going?" John asked shaking his friend's hand and slapping him on the shoulder.

"Ah you know, same shit different day, nothing ever changes really" Eric responded, it was meant to sound light hearted but John knew that underneath his friend was sincere about it being shit, Eric was an engineering student who'd recently graduated and although he was a bright kid he was struggling to find a job, add to that he'd been single for over a year now after his last girlfriend had left him for one of the rugby lads and he was feeling overall dejected these days.

"Aye I remember it was hard for me when I left Uni, but I've run into someone who I think you should meet."

John turned his friend around and Eric looked straight into the eyes of a pretty young brunette, about his age, a little shorter than him and looking a little lost in her own life in the same way as he wasn't sure where his was going.

"This is my friend Eric" John informed her, "and Eric this is Alison, I met her on the way in tonight."

"Hi" said Eric a little nervous and extending a hand for a handshake.

"Hi" was the Alison's response as she shook the proffered hand and eyed this new man up somewhat intrigued, he looked OK, slim, a little muscle here and there, he was handsome in a sort of dishevelled kind of way.

"Well I gotta go to the toilet" John said, normally he wouldn't have said it but he needed an excuse to leave them alone.

As he walked away he was wondering how they'd get on, they were very similar but he knew Eric wasn't the most confident about talking to women and she had the simple problem that she'd just met three strangers and then been left alone with a fourth.

As it happened he genuinely did need the loo so after taking a piss he came back and went straight to the dance floor, finding the two genies dancing together and loving every minute of it, he came up and kiss them both and danced with them for a while, the dance floor wasn't particularly busy this early in the evening and the music was more of the underground stuff that DJs played at the start of the evening, generally the people who were there that early were the more geeky metalheads, as the evening progressed the place would inevitably fill up with the people who only knew the popular tunes.

After a few songs had passed he glanced over to the bar and could see the potential couple chatting but they still seemed a little awkward.

"So what can you tell me about what they think of each other?"

Hazel's voice entered his head first "He likes her, she likes him, they're both liking each other they're just not communicating that to each other."

"He's definitely interested but he needs to find some way of getting over the first hurdle, he can't figure out how to get from friendly chatting to more serious flirting, she's actually been flirting for the past two minutes, subconsciously, but she's not aware of the signals she's sending and he's not picking up on them" Rose furnished him with the additional information.

John thought for a moment, he couldn't make them say stuff but he could give them both a bit more information about each other, hopefully get a spark going between them.

"Is there anything specific that he could do to improve her view of him?"

"She's nervous, she doesn't mind this music but it's not her normal environment, if he made a bold move, maybe brought her onto the dance floor it would help both of them loosen up and it would skip over the need to say anything at this stage in the game" the information continued to come from Rose, Hazel was taking another drink and getting distracted by the music.

This gave John an idea, he quickly waved to Eric and beckoned him over and then pointed to Alison, trying to get her to come as well, he was hoping that she would hold back a little so Eric would have the chance to bring her over himself.

Eric started but then looked back at Alison shaking her head, instead of using words he took her hand, she didn't stop him and she let him lead her over to where John, Rose and Hazel were dancing.

As the two of them started interacting with each other a bit more physically they were still looking a little nervous to have too much contact, but their dancing was showing their level of attraction to one another, even though neither seemed to be picking up on it.

"OK, so we've got them dancing, they're still not getting it, is there anything else you can tell me?"

"Well our understanding of human nightclubs suggests that alcohol will lower inhibitions" Hazel suggested.

"Doesn't seem like the responsible thing to do."

"I don't understand" Hazel responded quizzically.

"Well humans don't consider it a good thing to get people too drunk, alcohol in general isn't considered a great thing."

"That's a bit of an inaccurate opinion," Rose explained "alcohol has some health impacts but in many cases the right amount of drink can let people see things that they'd be too restrained to explore otherwise."

"So what, I should get them both so hammered they don't know what they're doing and that'll get them together?"

"From our understanding of the term 'getting hammered' I'd say that's a bit of an overreaction, one or maybe two more drinks should get them to the level you want them to be" Rose said before putting her hand up and squealing to show appreciation for a particular melody.

"OK I think I've got it."

John left the four of them alone and headed to the bar, ordering up another batch of drinks, he'd noticed the genies' drinks getting low as well so he ordered two Morgan's spiced and coke, along with the JD and coke for Alison and another beer for Eric.

"There you go guys, got you a refill" he said handing Eric and Alison their drinks, before going back to the two genies who were thoroughly enjoying their night out, when he handed them the new drinks they both took a drink and took an instant liking, they both came in close beside John so he could put an arm around each of them kissing one and then the other.

As he looked back both genies were smiling broad smiles flashing white teeth and looking at him like he was a God.

"Why are you two looking at me like that, it makes me think you're up to something, or you want something, or both?"

"We're just appreciating what a great master we both have" Rose put in.

Before he could respond Hazel leaned in and whispered in his ear, "When we get home we're going to FUCK you like you've never been fucked before."

This got his attention, it was fantastic that the genies were able to take some initiative and he was considering cutting the night short here and now and going home just for that. But he wanted to enjoy the club a bit longer and he was interested to see where things would go between Eric and Alison.

As the music went on and the club got a bit more crowded it helped his plan, the more people on the dance-floor, the closer Eric and Alison had to dance to one another, as their drinks went down their interest in each other became more evident. At one stage Eric told John he had to go sit down for a while and disappeared off towards the sofas against the walls, the next time John saw him he was sitting on one of the sofas with his arm around Alison and his tongue down her throat, about an hour later he saw them leaving the club together and he smiled to himself.

Around midnight he and the genies left the club and headed back to the car, John was knackered and the genies were overwhelmed with the different bands and different drinks and as they walked to the car the genies were busy chattering on and thanking John for the night, he found it cute and in equal measure was still trying to get his head round some of it, he kept having to remind himself that these women had only come into existence a few hours ago.

As they got to the car John came up with a way to pass the time on the way home.

"Can you put tinted glass in this thing so we can see out but no-one can see in?"

"Done" said Rose, smiling as she could tell what he was thinking.

"And for the moment take out the back seats and instead put in a mattress covering the entire back seat and the area behind it."

"Done."

"And can you make the car drive itself home."

"Done."

Excellent, now that was sorted John climbed into the back and the genies followed him, all going through the same door Rose started to climb over him to lie on the other side as Hazel lay down on his left.

Rose never got as far as his right hand side, her huge tits pushed against his chest begged for attention and he wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her onto all fours straddling him as she ditched her jacket. As he was helping her peel off her t-shirt Hazel had got onto all fours with her head next to his crotch and unzipped him, about a three seconds after his mouth had closed around Rose's left nipple and his hand had started squeezing her right breast, he felt the heat of Hazel's breath descend around his cock and her skilled tongue teasing his head, slurping around his shaft and extending further our to taste his balls. He was too caught up in Rose's gorgeous tits to really care about how, if her tongue's natural position here was on the top of his shaft had it reached around and down to lick his balls.

He honestly didn't care it felt so good as she did it again, from head to balls her tongue worked his cock like a popsicle and toyed with his testicles like gobstoppers, his head was deep in her throat and her muscles were working him just right to make holding onto his first orgasm a much harder task.

Rose was gasping and shuddering, he remembered how on the living room floor after he'd first fucked them he'd discovered just how sensitive their tits were and his tongue's manipulations of her nipples were designed to take full advantage of this.

Her red hair thrashed back as she threw her head back, groaning and screaming as her master devoured her luscious tits, she threw her head forwards to look him in the eye as his tongue worked it's way around her right nipple and sucked hard before his teeth gripped it firmly and pulled it out a little. His hand was busy massaging her other breast as the thumb moved in sow circles on her areola.

Hazel's extended tongue was now wrapping itself fully around his cock, with the very tip still flicking his balls and her lips closed around his head, she'd taken a bit of genie initiative and grown her tongue to be able to pleasure her master better and from the little movements he made, bucking his hips slightly off the mattress and into her mouth, she was doing a damn good job.

Rose was shuddering and her hips were rocking back and forth as if she were fucking some unseen imaginary dick. John's spare hand slid down Rose's back before raising up in the air and coming down on her ass with a loud SMACK!!!

"Oh Jesus, fuck yes, oh God yes, fuck-fck-fck-fck fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccccckkkkkkkk!!!"