Genie Chronicles - Gemini Ch. 09.1

Story Info
Discussions about Sara and the demon approaches.
19.5k words
4.76
21.7k
21

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 09/06/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear readers, my deepest thanks for sticking with it this long, I know this chapter has been a bit slow in the offing, now due to the sheer size of the chapter I thought it was best if I carve it up a little hence there are two parts to chapter 9, if all goes according to plan these should be uploaded around the same time. However both are still long and part 2 has no sex in it at all, so it may end up in the non-sexual stories section.

After this chapter there will be an epilogue however this is not the end of this series just the end of the first run.

Hope you enjoy it and I welcome any feedback.

John was shocked by what he saw in front of him, his beautiful, perfect Rose had been utterly ravaged, there wasn't a square millimetre of skin without jizz on it, she looked satisfied enough, but she was also looking like she needed some love, for the second morning in a row he had no sexual intentions right now, concern for Rose was all that filled his thoughts.

Rose answered him, "I need to take a shower....", pointing her thumb over her shoulder at the shower cubicle, she didn't really know how else to respond.

John walked up to her, they were both completely naked but there was no intent on anything of that sort, at least not now. He hugged her into his arms, feeling the dry stickiness of the caked on cum, he loved her and he just felt the need to hold her, even knowing deep down that as a djinn she was pretty robust sexually, from her appearance he couldn't help but feel compelled to hold her in his arms, rubbing her back and cuddling her closely.

She cuddled him back, she hadn't realized it until now but that was exactly what she needed, he loosened the hug and they held each other's sides, their foreheads leaning against one another, sharing a series of pecks on the lips.

The kisses weren't erotic, they were an affirmation of their love for each other and a reconnecting of two people who needed each other on a level un-knowable by the majority of other creatures in the universe.

The kisses became deeper at points, lips mashed together and tongues clashed but this was still part of the process of reaffirming a link that had never actually been broken, but both of them felt the need to remind the other of just how important their partner was to them.

Even though they'd been parted for a single night, less than seven hours in truth, considering the lateness of their going to bed due to the unexpected conversation with Sara, Rose felt on some level as if she had slipped from her master's world, like she'd been carried a world away in that single night. The aggression of Sara, the pleasure, the incredible orgasmic sensations she'd enjoyed last night paled in comparison to what her master could give her, she was designed for him but by default that meant he was designed for her and she realized how their depth of love effected their sex, no matter how raunchy, kinky, rough, unreal their sex became, it was the sex of master and djinn, it was the sex of lovers and it was sex she could never experience with anyone other than John or Hazel.

John eventually broke the silence, "so do you want to tell me what happened?"

"I think we should include Hazel in this, she may be able to tell us something, she was the first of us to have sex with Sara and that experience may be related to what happened last night."

"Can you wake her?"

Rose simply smiled, John assumed some sort of psychic message had been sent because a fairly well rested Hazel entered the bathroom a few moments later.

After Hazel went through a similar series of hugs, kisses and queries to the one John had just gone through with her, Rose said that she needed a shower, that they could talk but she wanted to get clean and she wanted to feel the water washing over her. As new beings to this world Rose and Hazel still loved the novelty of the feeling of water washing their troubles away, not that they were meant to have any troubles as sex genies but the past few days had thrown up some surprises.

The three of them climbed into the shower together and started to clean each other off, as they scrubbed each other down they enjoyed getting a little giggly, cleaning private areas, taking longer than necessary to work shower gel onto boobs, run cleansing hands over testicles or making sure a person's butt cheeks were thoroughly cleaned.

But this was just fun-time, as they cleaned each other they got to talking and Rose started to describe the events of her night with Sara, giving details of the Sara doubles, the rough pounding, the cum bath.

"It wasn't what I'd expected, which for a genie is a little unnerving" Rose stated, massaging strawberry shampoo into her hair, cooing at the smell.

"I thought you were able to read her feelings?" John inquired.

"Normally yes, but like I said last night she was cloudy, unclear, she seemed polite, kind, subdued, she seemed focussed on Harry, she certainly didn't appear to have the energy for anything so angry."

"What was she like when she was with you?" He turned, his eyes directing the question at Hazel who was scrubbing her arms.

"I'm not sure exactly what qualifies for normal in situations like this but nothing too out of the ordinary, slightly more domineering than I expected but nothing abusive, she definitely enjoyed having control though."

"Is this her normal way of being? Sexually or otherwise?"

Hazel answered this, "from what we gathered when she first came to us she was a nice, loving, quiet individual, of course she's experienced a lot but she's had a djinn for 500 years, she wasn't going to be a novice was she? But certainly what Rose is describing is a new thing for her recently, she may have tried it a few times over the centuries but she didn't feel like the kind of person who enjoyed that level of carnal abuse on a regular basis."

Rose sighed, feeling relieved as the dried cum sloughed off her body and drained away, "it felt like an attempt to completely sexually destroy me."

"So would you call it rape?" John was suddenly twice as concerned as he had been at the start of the shower.

"In the strictest of senses it doesn't classify as that," Rose clarified, "I was consenting, I enjoyed it, she enjoyed it, it was certainly more about power than sex though, djinn can't really be violated sexually, but to a human it would probably have felt like that. It felt like a grudge, like vengeance, in all likelihood it was a release of her frustration, her anger at having lost Harry."

"It sounds like more aggression than she showed me in the bathroom," Hazel interjected.

"Maybe as she started to release those feelings on you they became more intense and she just boiled over with Rose" John suggested.

"That's plausible, certainly it would explain the escalation and the violence of the way she took me."

"But then why wasn't she like that with Hazel? Surely if she'd started with Hazel she would have just continued, she would have done to Hazel what she did to you."

"That is a concern...." Rose started, but before she could get any further John interrupted with another question.

"And what about the control she had when she came into the dining room after the shower? She didn't seem like she was boiling over then."

Rose managed to get a full answer out this time, "she may have exerted some self-control, it may well be that she was working very hard to keep her anger in check between the bathroom and the bedroom."

John had read enough books on human behaviour to know that didn't sound terribly plausible.

"Someone in mourning, however they express it, usually struggles to contain it once they've taken the lid off, I somehow doubt she was aggressive with Hazel and then miraculously held it together for long enough to get Rose into the bedroom."

"People in mourning aren't always predictable and especially if they're a former djinn mistress, we have no idea how she will act" Hazel explained.

Rose added "perhaps she felt the need to dominate someone, she's lost power recently she may be grasping at whatever power she thinks she has."

"That seems clear," John said confidently, he completely understood that part from half way through Rose's retelling of the night's events, "but why would she not do that with Hazel, it still doesn't make sense."

Hazel answered, "well maybe it wasn't about her power but also who she was dominating, although both of us can be anything you desire, I'm slightly more naturally submissive, from our understanding of how we fit your fantasies Rose is meant to be feistier, I'm supposed to be slightly more submissive, by dominating Rose, Sara was exerting power of someone who's personality is less submissive, it makes her feel more powerful than fucking me."

"Hmmm..." John was thinking, although the logic of everything he was hearing sounded decent there was still something, his gut was telling him that was not the whole story, over the years he'd learned to trust his gut, he was very good at the art of knowing something without knowing something, the little feeling that tells you a situation is wrong, or something doesn't add up, like there's a missing piece of the puzzle, you just can't find it or the hole where it's meant to be placed but you know looking at the bigger picture that the piece is still missing.

He left the matter alone for the moment, he wasn't content with the answers he'd received and the genies seemed to pick up on this, but there was nothing more they could offer until Sara's thoughts became clearer and they were able to garner more information, right now they had feelings, very general ideas of what was motivating Sara but all three occupants of the shower cubicle knew there was something as yet unknown going on with their guest.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

The route from the hotel to Windsor was littered with police cars, every so often one of them had pulled him over for speeding but their questions hadn't lasted long.

The demon was being very brazen in his killing, to pull over instantly would prevent the police from calling in extra cars and aerial support, so each time one got out of their car to talk to him he'd simply killed them by the side of the road, not publicly but when they asked him to take a seat in the back of the police car he'd sit there and simply cut their throat, after draining them of life and memories he'd leave them in the car for someone else to find, it would take a while, he'd offered so little resistance whenever they engaged him that they didn't see the need to radio in the stop.

He continued on his way, powering towards the small town, the apparent place of residence of his main prey. He heard on the radio that a bloodbath had been reported at a hotel just off the M25, maybe when he was finished with his current hunt he would actually indulge himself in a bloodbath, surely he could find somewhere with a big enough bath and enough victims to drain them and fill it, he smiled at that thought.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Sara awoke in the middle of the bed, she was feeling bleary eyed and was definitely the worse for ware from last night's exertions. She realized she couldn't feel the giant cock between her legs and remembered she'd wished it away when she was going to sleep, looking beside her there was an empty spot where Rose had been.

It took her a few moments to wake up, then it hit her just how odd it was that Rose left her, hadn't John told Rose to stay with her for the night, by anyone's reckoning that should have meant until she woke.

It just struck Sara as a little odd, after 500 years she thought she knew what to expect from sex genies, at least in terms of every day interactions.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

To John it felt strange, here he was taking a shower, he had two very hot women with him who would do anything he wanted and yet right now they weren't having sex. He also felt that he should give Rose the chance to recover from the previous night.

As they finished off washing he made a decision, "I think we shouldn't make anything too obvious to Sara, I know it seems a little dishonest but if she's going through problems due to mourning or trying to find closure I don't think we should put her under more pressure by making her suspicious."

"That's a very logical position," Hazel stated, he enjoyed the way they always answered in a very technical way, his genies often answered his question in a full, understanding and specific way, a way of talking he'd found incredibly rare in the world of people and it was an excellent quality to find in Hazel and Rose, indeed yet another way in which they were perfectly suited to him, they would answer him properly as opposed to the half answers or avoidances deployed by both friends and girlfriends in his life up until now.

"So how do you wish to go about handling Sara?" Rose inquired, she could tell he was thinking something but he clearly wanted to communicate like this so she decided not to take the liberty of reading his mind.

"Is it OK if you two alternate nights with her?"

"That's fine," Hazel answered.

"I told Rose last night that I wanted no fantasy lands and I maintain that, while she's going through whatever she's going through I want to keep things in the real world, even if she warps it slightly, you can provide sexual wishes for her up to a point but I'd like you both to consider your own comfort first, I love you and I feel I should protect you from someone who wants to hurt you sexually, so anything that you think you wouldn't be comfortable doing, I'd like for you to refuse to do it."

Both genies simply nodded, they were by now out of the shower and towelling each other off, Rose and Hazel were beaming with love and affection at the level of genuine care and devotion their master had towards them, and the slightest hint of amusement that HE was protecting THEM, they were his genies it was meant to be the other way around.

"May I ask why you're not planning to have any sex with her?" Rose politely put in, she'd clearly skimmed John's mind for some of his feelings and had worked out that he had no current sexual designs on Sara.

"Well firstly... I have you two, and I'm enjoying exploring both of you..." they smiled sweetly at him, "...secondly I want to retain some control in this situation, it just feels like if I were to fuck her it would be a bit like letting her complete the set, I just get the feeling it would be bad if she were to have all three of us, almost as if she's trying to have all of us but I get the feeling it'd be bad."

"Well that's the thing, you may not have a choice, she's been having sex with her djinn and using his powers for 500 years, her primary method of communicating feelings, desires and thoughts is sexual, she thinks almost exclusively in sexual terms now," Hazel informed him, "and I can read your thoughts and don't worry, that's just an example of someone who's let having a djinn take over her life, it can happen but with a master as benevolent as you and as wise as you this is a lot less likely, she just didn't know how to handle what she had."

Rose interjected, "would you like us to tell you each morning about what Sara wants to do when one of us is sleeping in the same room?"

"It seems like an invasion of privacy and I don't want to make my house a police state, for the moment just give me general feelings, I don't want to know specifics but to know which way the wind's blowing would be handy right now," he thought for a moment, "does this come under your powers at all?"

"Actually it doesn't require any powers," Hazel explained, by now they'd basically dried off and were simply stood in towels in the bathroom having the conversation, "since we're not reading her mind we require no permission and as our master you are absolutely entitled to know anything that's happened to us, as it stands one of us reporting back on what happened with Sara during a night is simply a genie chatting to her master, it requires no powers."

"Also," Rose added, "knowledge of what's going on with Sara is very relevant to what's happening with the demon, it's effects on people and djinn, and if she is becoming unstable that in itself could become a threat and we would therefore be doing our duty by reporting anything problematic or worrying that went on."

"Great, glad we've got that sorted, so you enjoyed last night?" He asked Rose, intrigued by what Sara had apparently done.

"It was fun, I mean it was rough, when we formed it was clear that on occasion you like to be very rough and that went into our creation so we're designed to enjoy that sort of thing, although I would have enjoyed it more had it been your cock," she said eyeing his crotch with a glimmer of unspoken desire in her look.

"Indeed," he responded, "and why exactly would that be?" the playfulness in his tone combined with some tiny signifier of his growing arousal.

The genies hadn't yet wrapped themselves in a towel in the way women normally did, he'd expected them to wrap it around their chest but they always seemed to tie it at the waist and leave their entire upper body on show. Not that he was complaining, it gave him a magnificent view of four heavenly breasts, each huge and glorious to touch, as well as their sexy midriffs, Hazel's with it's toned and flexible look, Rose's with sightly more meat on it but just enough that it looked right with her slightly larger tits. This view also gave their hair space to tumble across their shoulders and frame their perfect features ever so brilliantly. The problem he had with this was that he had a hard time getting anything done, why would he even want to leave this bathroom when he could just stare at these huge boobs all day?

For example now, just as he was talking to Rose he reached over and grabbed the knot that she'd tied where to hold the towel up, using that he pulled her into him and as she came in closer he moved his hands to cup her breasts, hefting them slightly, lightly rubbing his thumbs across the erect nipples, (apparently they were never not erect).

Rose gasped, inhaling sharply, her arousal suddenly spiking at the gentle, subtle, but expert touch of her master's hands. Rose's hand slipped under John's towel and gripped the base of his cock, it was very hard right now, despite having the capacity to control his erections John still got hard naturally when in proximity to these luscious beings.

Rose responded to his question, a little breathy and definitely getting turned on, "because you're our master, one of the few wishes you can't make is that we find someone else's cock more pleasurable, whatever anyone else does to us, you can do the same thing and we'll find it a bigger turn-on simply because of the djinn-master bond, we're attached to you through love, sex and pleasure and that's a bond that can't be broken while both genie and master are alive."

As his hands began to kneed more firmly and Rose's began to move on his cock the phone downstairs started to ring, John sighed, he could have just wished it away had he wanted to but he knew he had to keep in touch with the outside world.

"We'll finish this later," he said still fondling Rose's boobs and struggling to work out exactly why he was going to answer the phone when he had such a magnificent bosom in his hands, "why don't you two get dressed and we can have some breakfast."

They both looked at him disappointedly, especially Rose considering it was her ultra-sensitive tits he was currently fondling, but both acquiesced without protest because they knew he had to keep up his contact with the outside world lest there be anyone compelled to come looking for him should he not maintain his normal routine of work, contacts and commitments.

He left the room to go and answer the phone, still wrapped in just a towel, Hazel and Rose went to their room and got dressed. Upon answering the phone it was his contact at the publishers, Jane, they'd met only a couple of times, she was a lovely girl, cheery and smiling, very professional and knew how to hold her own, she'd had several pictures on her desk including one with her on a horse, she was supple bodied and there had been some brief mention of having been a gymnast in the not too distant past, she was 22 with a dirty-blonde hair colour, nice tits a small d-cup if his guess was accurate and he imagined her to be extremely flexible, moreover he also expected that she'd have good thighs, it seemed to be a feature on horse riders.