Genie In My Bottle Ch. 01

Story Info
A girl meets a genie.
5.1k words
4.58
105.8k
49
6

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/14/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jessy19
jessy19
2,730 Followers

Marissa Bernal was just an ordinary girl. She was bright and beautiful in her own way. Being only 20 years old and on her own, she was glad that she didn't have to put with her family always ragging on her to make friends and be more social.

The first year of college had been hell since she had to go to a junior college in her hometown. Luckily because she was smart, she managed to get a transfer scholarship to a college 200 miles away from home. Finally freedom.

The only bad thing about being so far way was that she didn't have any friends. Being alone in a huge city could bring someone down. She also realized she was slacking off in school a bit because she'd stay up watching old movies late at night instead of doing her schoolwork.

Last night she'd stayed up watching Gone With The Wind and suddenly realized that she hadn't started on her essay on the famous poems of Robert Frost. She got up immediately that day around noon and rushed over to the library also realizing she'd missed her history class.

As she ran the almost fell and heard some students laugh as she tried to play the whole thing off. Her backpack dangled from her shoulder and she kept running trying to get a hold of the best Robert Frost books before her other classmates would.

* * *

A few minutes later, was busy in the school library desperately searching for books of poetry from the famous Robert Frost. She was supposed to do a long essay about one of his poems but had no idea which one to do and lately she procrastinated, waiting until the last minute to finish her work.

As she searched, she heard a small giggle coming from behind a bookshelf. She looked around trying to pin point the laughter. Slowly, she crept closer and closer to the sound and discovered Dylan Fulton with his hands inside of Ashley Thompson's shirt. Dylan was a star quarter back for the college football team and Ashley was the pretty redheaded cheerleader. They made a gorgeous couple of course. Ashley wore her tiny short skirt and a little button up white top. Dylan had his dark slacks and a nice button up shirt on. His big hands were inside of Ashley's top as they made out and she giggled, but not because it was funny, but because she loved Dylan's hands on her tits.

Marissa watched inventively feeling her mouth water. Dylan was a very sexy young man whom she'd always fantasized of sleeping with. Ashley was someone she'd fantasized of being like. Marissa had never really had a boyfriend throughout her teen years. She figured once in college everything would change, but apparently that wasn't the case. Everyone was still in a certain "group;" The jocks, the nerds, the cheerleaders, the troublemakers, and the outcasts. It was high school all over again.

Dylan's moans could be heard very faintly as Ashley rubbed his cock over his pants. Marissa bit her lip wanting so desperately to know what Dylan's cock looked like. She wondered about the size, the color, the taste….<>}mmmmm I bet he's so big and I'd swallow up his cum so good… Marissa was losing herself in her own thoughts.

She watched closely now as Dylan's hands were slowly but virtually picking up Ashley's short skirt revealing her tiny pink, lacey panties. Ashley's eyes were closed and she licked her lips enjoying the pleasure her sexy boyfriend was providing for her. Marissa felt so turned on watching them get it on in a quiet public place. If they acted like this in public, she could only imagine what they did in private!

Dylan started to remove Ashley's panties slowly. She continued to giggle and moan at the same time. Marissa's eyes widen seeing Ashley's shaved pussy exposed. Her heart was racing as Dylan got down on his knees and started to lick Ashley's cunt. Ashley had one leg up on a shelf and the other holding her up while Dylan flicked his tongue on her clit.

"Oooh fuck yes! Oh baby lick me like that! Yes like that!" She whined softly.

Marissa felt the wetness between her own legs begin to increase. She wanted to touch herself as she watched the two lovers getting it on. She tried her hardest to see Dylan's tongue licking Ashley's clit, or his lips' sucking on it but it was impossible. The only obvious thing was that Dylan had his head buried between Ashley's legs and was soon to make her cum just like Marissa always wanted to cum on a guys' mouth.

"Dylan baby! Oh baby! Yesss! More! Mmmmm I'm gonna c-cum so h-hard!" Ashley kept moaning making Marissa more jealous minute after minute.

"Yes lick her. Lick her good!" Marissa whispered as she rubbed herself.

She kept watching and couldn't get herself to leave them in private. This sexy show they were providing for her better than a porn movie. She reached down and started to run her own pussy over her blue jeans. She wanted to cum at the same time Ashley did, but suddenly, as she moved her hand back and forth, she knocked down a book. Immediately she heard Ashley squeal in fright and put her leg down. Dylan quickly got up and Marissa ran as fast as she could out of the library praying to God that they never saw her.

"Damnit Marissa! You are such an idiot! No wonder you have no boyfriend." Marissa scolded herself.

She headed on to her tiny college apartment, which she was lucky to share with no one since she was a junior this year. She stomped into her apartment feeling frustrated and like a real pervert for having witnessed such an arousing act between man and woman.

She decided to go take a nice long cold shower to cool herself off. It was the same routine every night. She'd go to class, go the library, and come home and watch old movies or just do her homework. It had been almost impossible to make friends in college and therefore she lived a lonely life.

After her shower, Marissa sat on her bed feeling depressed and embarrassed at the same time. She couldn't believe how clumsy she was at times. She sat there brushing her long dark hair in silence. She did long strokes on her hair until if became completely dry.

I need something to get my mind off all this, she thought.

She then remembered her parents had brought over some red wine when she had first started college. They were supposed to have drank it that night celebrating in her apartment, but time was short and they had to leave. Marissa had forgotten all about it until today. She rushed over to her tiny fridge and saw the small red wine bottle. It was a nice tall bottle of dry red wine. She pulled the cork out and began to chug it down.

Marissa was not a heavy drinker. She could barely drink 3 margaritas at times. This time didn't matter though. She wanted to get drunk no matter what. She wanted to forget about all her troubles and her loneliness.

About an hour later the wine was almost completely gone. Marissa lay on her bad with her t-shirt above her waist and pulled her panties down. Images of Dylan and Ashley going at it were still on her mind. She felt so hot and couldn't wait to slide her finger in her pussy and let herself go.

She kept wondering how Dylan's tongue and lips would feel on her clit. All year she'd had a major crush on him and he probably didn't even know she existed. She felt saddened and yet she knew one day he'd realize how pretty and intelligent she was.

Once her panties were off, she smiled to herself already she was drunk. She got the bottle of wine and ran it down her body letting the coolness soothe her. She placed it between her legs where the heat was intense.

"Mmmmm ooh yeah!" She wailed.

She'd often heard of girls who play with objects such as bottles. The tip of the bottle was on her clit and she began to rub it up and down fast. Her body felt such wonderful sensations like never before. She lifted the bottle up to drink it managing to taste her own juices as well. She raised her shirt up more to reveal her beautiful c-cup breasts. Her light brown nipples were already hard and her creamy skin had goose bumps. She ran the bottle across her breasts letting the small cold drops of water roll down her nipples.

She drank more wine that was mixed with her juices until the bottle was empty and then went back to getting off on her bottle. The tip of the bottle was just outside her pussy hole and she giggled wishing it could be Dylan's cock about to enter her, and deflower her. She wanted to jam that bottle in her and fuck it but she knew it might get stuck just like all the horror and embarrassing stories she'd read about. She just eased the tip of the bottle in and out very gently and rubbed on her clit.

"Ooooh Dylan come fuck me please!" She begged out loud.

* * *

He woke up suddenly feeling his world moving so fast. He was suddenly enticed by the most delicious smell he'd ever encountered. He quickly got up and floated towards the smells that were intoxicating him. The closer he got to it the more he wanted to taste whatever it was. It felt as if he'd been asleep for centuries and was now waking up to this beautiful smell.

* * *

Marissa had only less than in inch of the tip inside of her when she went into a huge orgasm. Her legs were shaking and her body tightened up.

"Ooooohh yesss! Oh Dylan I'm gonna cum on your cock!" She screamed out.

After she came she let the bottle fall to the floor and felt a wind. Not just any wind but a very chilling wind inside of her room. She opened up her eyes and almost fainted when she saw what was there. It was a tall, muscular gentleman. Probably the most handsome man she'd ever laid her eyes on. His dark black hair was slicked back and his dark blue eyes were glued on to her. He wore some black baggy pants and a matching black vest with no shirt underneath. He was barefoot as well.

"W-w-what? W-who? A-are you?" Marissa gasped feeling almost paralyzed.

He just smiled at her and stood there enjoying the site of her beautiful body. "I'm your personal Genie. I'm glad you finally let me out of there. Damn all these years smelling red wine can really get to ya. I like your smell better.

Marissa hadn't realized she was still naked. She was almost hypnotized by this gorgeous creature. There was silence and Marissa finally shuddered and put her shirt down trying to cover herself as much as possible. The sat up looking scared.

"Oh God I must be drunk. Now I'm having hallucinations!" Marissa said in a shaky voice.

The young man got closer to her and flopped himself down on the bed next to her. "No need to be frightened. They told me one day I'd find my mistress and well that would be you. Now I'm gonna grant you all your wishes."

Marissa was still speechless. Her heart was pounding with fear and excitement at the same time. "All my wishes? Now don't I only get three wishes like the movies?"

The man laughed. "No. It's all a misconception. In real life you get as many wishes as you want. Now my guess would be that you want that fella named Dylan to be yours huh?"

Marissa felt herself turn red. "N-no what are you talking about? Of course not!"

"Yeah sure. I heard you calling out his name. He's one dumb guy for not wanting you back you know. If he could have seen you getting off with this bottle, he would have cum in his pants."

Marissa got up trying to stay away from this strange man. "Look I don't know if this is some sort of joke, or what, but you better leave."

The young man nodded. "Very well then my mistress."

Marissa's eyes widen as she saw him disappear into the wine bottle. She gasped and ran over picking up the bottle. She peeped in and there he was sitting down on a big soft velvet covered bed looking up and smiling at her.

"Oh my God! You're real!" She squealed.

He laughed softly. "Yes my dear I am. I told you."

"But I'm so confused. Why me?"

"Well I don't know really. I just know I'm supposed to make my mistress' wishes come true. Now you found me so I'm all yours."

Marissa sighed. "Ok well please come back out here. I don't want to talk to you while you're in the bottle."

The young man came out of the bottle within less than a second. "Very well I'm here so what can I do for you?"

Marissa shrugged. "I don't now. Tell me your name first."

The young man looked puzzled. "My name? I don't believe even I know my name. I just know I'm a genie."

Marissa narrowed her eyes at him. "Hmmm well I shall call you Gene?"

He smiled wickedly. "Gene? I like that. That's good. Yeah my name will be Gene. What is your name? Or shall I just call you mistress?"

"No! Please just call me Marissa." Oh God I'm losing it. Here I am talking to an imaginary guy. He has to be imaginary, damn alcohol.

He walked closer to her but she quickly moved away. "Well Gene, I have to go to bed now. Uh will you be comfortable in the bottle?"

Gene reached out and stroked her hair and face. "Yes dear I will. Unless you want me to cuddle up with you?"

Marissa laughed nervously. "N-no. I mean well I just met you."

He snickered and disappeared into the bottle. Marissa took one look down and saw Gene getting comfortable on his bed.

"Good night Gene," She said softly.

"Night Marissa," He responded.

She kept watching him until he fell fast asleep. The alcohol had really gotten to her by this time. She put the bottle down on the floor next to her bed and yawned. This has got to be a dream. I know I'll wake up tomorrow morning and realize it was all a dream. With that thought, she fell in a deep sleep dreaming of Dylan Fulton.

* * *

The next morning Marissa woke up with a huge headache and desperately searched for some aspirin in her bathroom medicine cabinet. She'd fell asleep so deeply that she'd almost forgotten about last night. She was late for her first class, theater appreciation, which was at 9 that morning. As she scurried over to get her clothes she almost tripped over the wine bottle from last night.

She looked at the bottle curiously first. Her heart was racing now as she lifted the bottle up to her right eye. There he was. Gene. He was sound asleep on his bed and Marissa smiled feeling relieved that last night was not a dream and that she wasn't losing her mind.

"Gene?" She questioned softly.

He shifted his body on the bed and opened his eyes slowly. Marissa saw him stretch and smile up at her. "Good morning Marissa. Did you sleep well?"

She nodded and put the bottle down on the floor. "Gene please come out of the bottle."

Again, less than a second he was standing before her. "Yes mistress."

"Gene I have to go to class right now. Will you be OK alone?

He shrugged. "Well not really. Can I go with you?"

She shook her head. "No way. I mean well can anyone besides me see you?"

He grinned. "Only if you want them to see me. It's your call mistress."

"Please just call me Marissa, and you can come to class with me if you remain invisible."

Gene raised his eyebrows. "You got it Marissa."

"OK then, now can you please just wait out here a few minutes while I get dressed?"

Gene nodded. "No. I wanna watch you get naked."

Marissa smirked sarcastically. "Down Gene, down."

He laughed and agreed to wait for her outside though deep down he longed to see that sexy little naked body of hers. The image of it still burned in his mind.

Half an hour later, Marissa and Gene walked to the huge theater building. She kept trying her hardest not to talk to Gene, so the other students wouldn't think she was weirder than they thought she already was.

"So is this the class where you see your dream lover Dylan?" Gene asked suddenly.

"Yes now Gene no funny business. Remember you don't do anything unless I command you to OK?"

"Yes. I understand. I was just wanting to see this Dylan guy that's all." Gene replied innocently.

They walked into the huge theater where all the students gathered around. Right away Gene noticed Marissa staring at a tall, muscular dirty blonde haired guy with soft gray eyes. He knew that had to be the famous Dylan guy she'd been masturbating for. The class began and Marissa sat listening but found her eyes wondering over to Dylan as he sat next to Ashley.

"If you like him that much, I can make him yours you know that." Gene whispered to Marissa as he made himself comfortable on the floor.

"Shhhh," Marissa responded trying not to get too loud.

Gene knew the Dylan guy was a jerk. He could tell right off hand and he always wondered why beautiful sweet girls like Marissa always fell for those types of guys. You shouldn't care so much damnit! She's your mistress and nothing else.

He looked over to Dylan and saw him running his hands up and down the cute redhead's legs. "Is that his girlfriend?" Gene asked as Marissa tried to avoid looking at them.

"Yes, now shhhh!" She said frustrated.

Gene felt naughty and he wanted to try out his powers. He wanted to do something simple. He looked at the teacher as he held out his book of famous celebrities that he'd met. Gene decided to make him drop the book. Gene slightly nodded his head and he watched his magic happen.

Mr. Taylor was speaking and suddenly the book fell off his hands on onto the floor. He didn't think anything of it and just bent down to pick it up. Gene laughed to himself and wanted to bad to do something to the Dylan guy or maybe the cute little redhead girlfriend of his.

She was wearing a short little blue jean skirt and a green and white tube top that anyone could just pull down and easily expose her breasts. He watched carefully as Dylan's hands massaged her neck and then he took a deep breath and did a slight nod once again.

Mr. Taylor was going on and on about the famous celebrities he'd encountered and suddenly his lecture stopped as he heard Ashley squeal.

"Ahhhhh!" She yelped loudly.

Marissa turned around and saw that her tube top had fell and her big breasts were exposed. She tried to cover them up and all the guys in the class gawked. Marissa felt her face turn as red as Ashley's.

Dylan just looked surprised and everyone saw Ashley get up furiously pulling her top up and slap him on his arm. He squirmed feeling embarrassed and ran after his girlfriend. The whole class was silent for a moment and then they all laughed uncontrollably. It took a while before the class finally calmed down, but Marissa could hear Gene trying to hold back his laugh.

"Gene! I told you no funny business!" She whispered.

"What was that Ms. Bernal?" Mr. Taylor asked looking at her under his thick lenses.

"N-nothing. Nothing at all."

She gave Gene a mean look and Mr. Taylor continued.

* * *

After class, Marissa walked out fast trying to control her anger. Gene walked behind her looking at her cute little tush as she sashayed. She tried to walk to a private little place behind the theater. She stood for a minute trying to catch her breath.

"Marissa I'm sorry I just had to practice my magic," Gene said apologetically.

She crossed her arms and paced back and fourth. "Ok now that you've practiced, you need to start behaving yourself Gene. Otherwise you might really hurt someone."

He smirked wickedly. "Hurt someone? I think I made every guys day there when I pulled down the cute redhead's top."

Marissa rolled her eyes. "Oh that was really mature Gene."

He laughed. "What? Look I mean if other guys saw her chest, then maybe they'd try asking her out and she'd leave Dylan so you can be with him."

"Yeah right. Never in a million years would Dylan look at me. I mean come one if you compare me to Ashley Thompson, it's like comparing gold to silver. I have no chance."

"You know Marissa, you've got low self esteem. Have you ever really taken a good look at yourself? I mean I think you're very pretty," Gene said stroking Marissa's long brown hair.

She pulled back. "If you say so. I've gotta get to my next class Gene. Come with me but this time please behave yourself. I beg you."

jessy19
jessy19
2,730 Followers
12