Genitrol

Story Info
Vulva and penis flavored products earn a fortune.
19.1k words
4.77
24.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ainu
ainu
266 Followers

I worked for companies for about thirty years. I always made a decent living. We have a nice home (and mortgage), my daughters have no student loans, we’ve managed to upgrade our cars every few years. So it’s been a good life. But it’s been close to a hand-to-mouth life. If I lost my income for any appreciable time we’d have been in big trouble. But that’s all changed. I don’t work for others any more. My net worth is somewhere north of twenty million dollars and growing faster than I can imagine. My family is set, financially, for what may be several generations. It all started with an article I read in the newspaper. So let me start at the beginning.

Nancy and I are sitting at the kitchen table, still in our night clothes and robes, finishing breakfast and reading the Sunday Los Angeles Times. Each morning when we read the paper Nancy starts on page one, I start with the comics. She reads everything thoroughly and thinks about it. I scan or skim through what I’m interested in. So usually, I’ve gone through the Calendar, Sports, Business, and sometimes even the California sections by the time she finishes the first section. Then I read what she’s already read and she starts through what I’ve been through. This morning, back about page 30 or so in the first section there’s a single column article that stops me. The headline says

Oral Sex Up
At Penn State

Well, the words “oral sex” would have stopped me to begin with. You don’t tend to see that in a newspaper. But “Penn State” really stops me. Nancy and I both graduated from there. The article says that sociologists at Penn State did a survey of students sexual practices, a repeat of studies done in earlier years. In general, the survey shows that current students are similar to those of previous years, going back a couple decades. That is, most of them are having sex. More than most; very few aren’t. That’s no surprise to me. These are healthy people nineteen to maybe twenty-five years old so I’d expect they would be getting around to sex by now. It went on to measure how many were involved in long standing relationships and how many have had multiple partners. No surprise that slightly more men than women were having sex and that slightly more men than women had multiple partners. I mean, men are normally the aggressors, women tend more towards fending men off. It does make me wonder who the guys are having sex with, it must mean somewhere there’s some girl that’s just fucking up a storm with an awful lot of guys. I know, that’s not it. The statistical differences aren’t evened out by one horny girl. But it’s an interesting thought.

There was a significant increase in those who admitted to experiencing oral sex, however, compared to earlier years. Interestingly, in this case a few more women than men were having oral sex. That was no surprise either. I’ve known a few guys that have claimed they would never eat pussy. Yet, they all have told of having their girl friends go down on them. But it certainly was interesting that for some reason, or perhaps a lot of reasons, more guys and girls were now having oral sex than in the past. I’ve never done a survey but I suspect all the couples I know eat each other regularly. Of course, these are all old married couple like Nancy and me. We’ve had the time to try everything and discover what we each like. Maybe that’s what’s happened, today’s college students are starting earlier and thus discovering they like oral sex earlier. I don’t know.

Nancy was over by the sink now. “Did you read this about oral sex at Penn State?” I asked out loud. “Yeah,” she answered, looking at me and grinning. “That’s no surprise to me, though.”

It did make me think about Nancy and me. We dated for a couple years in high school. Slowly we “made out” a little heavier and heavier. At first I could barely touch her, then gradually I managed to feel her breasts over her clothes, and so on and so on as we both got hornier and hornier. By the time I managed to slide a finger into her vagina, she must have decided an equal right because she unzipped me and grasped my cock. It took us perhaps a year and a half to get that far. By then we were both eighteen and seniors in our last semester. However, it took only a couple evenings for us to move on to where I was seriously masturbating her to orgasm and she finally did the same to me, exclaiming with surprise when I dropped a load of sperm all over her hand and both our clothes. That lasted for a couple dates and then she slipped a condom on me, climbed onto my lap in the car, and we were no longer virgins. I didn’t realize until later that she had brought the condom and had also gone on a date with no underpants on. So she knew it was going to happen. That foretold to some extent what our sex life was going to be like.

Just a month or so before graduation my parents went to my grandparents with my brother and sister. I got left at home alone because our school was in baseball play offs and I was on the team. What that did, though, was let Nancy and me get together in my bedroom, in broad daylight, and get naked for the first time. That first afternoon, naked with Nancy, was the biggest moment in my life. Maybe still is.

Back then, over thirty years ago, the latest James Bond movie, “Diamonds are Forever” had Jill St. John as the girl. To me, Nancy was just like Jill St. John. Absolutely fabulous figure. Great breasts, great hips and butt, shapely legs, minimal waist. At one point Jill wore a red wig and Nancy is a redhead. Not a carrot top, sort of a dark red. But red, with really pale skin. And a cute face, big eyes, small nose, good chin. I don’t know, maybe she thought I was like Sean Connery. I did have dark hair and was athletic so I had a good body. But, truthfully, I didn’t think of Nancy as Jill St. John nor she me as Sean Connery. I just used Jill St. John to describe Nancy. Anyhow, I found myself alone with this unbelievably luscious naked female that I already was pretty sure was my one and only

I can still remember every bit of it. I wish I was good enough with language to describe the feelings adequately. Just seeing her was wild. Holding her and feeling her against me was even wilder. Then we lay on my bed and began feeling each other. I was ready to kiss and taste every inch of her, she was the most desirable thing I’d ever imagined in my life. She must have felt the same way and beat me to it. She was holding my cock and kissing away from my mouth, down my chest. She changed position to sort of kneel to the side and she just stared at my cock and smiled as she held it. Her other hand sort off rubbed over my stomach and abdomen but she just stared at my cock and told me how terrific it was. Then she leaned forward and kissed it. She looked up at me and grinned and then kissed it again. Then her tongue licked around the head. She bent her head and kissed the side of it, then licked it. She looked up at me again, grinned, and told me how great it was. Then she put her lips over the head and started to lick. Maybe it all just comes natural because later, I apparently did for her what she did then for me. She started licking and sucking and taking more and more of me into her mouth.

I’ve never felt like that before. It was the sexiest thing ever. Better by far than the fucking in the dark we’d done before. Thirty years later she’s still able to suck me into oblivion. I finally shot off into her mouth and she never flinched, just swallowed and kept working on me. We were soon in each others’ arms and kissing. I could taste me on her lips. And then I took my turn, kissing her body, holding those lovely breasts and licking and sucking on them., Then down her body until I climbed between her legs. I guess she had thought about this or else it just comes natural. She lifted her legs up towards her shoulders and raised her pussy right up to me. There isn’t anything sexier in the world, still isn’t. She’s all pink. I mean, her slit is sort of protected by two folds of skin or lips. The very first time I saw them they’re all pink and a little puffy. Inside she gets even pinker and then red. There’s a tuft of dark red hair right above her pussy and a few sort of scraggly hairs down each side.


I can’t claim a pussy is beautiful. It isn’t. But it is sexy. I mean, it is sex incarnate. I could smell her. I had smelled her before but this time I’m right there and I loved it. I kissed her, then used my fingers to spread her open and got my tongue in her and licked around, felt around with my tongue. I could feel the shape of her channel as I moved my tongue in it. The taste is something I’ll always remember. Like nothing else. I can’t even describe it other than it is the taste of sex. As I licked back and forth I could barely see that she had her fingers rubbing herself right above where I was licking, so I pulled my tongue out of her a little and licked up to where she had been rubbing. I could feel a shape and I licked on it. She was making sort of moaning sounds, strong breathing sounds, “aahs”, and they got a little louder. As I licked it, it grew some. I gripped it with my lips and pulled on it, then licked some more. She got louder and more frequent with her noises, almost growls now.

I licked down into her channel again and discovered it was softer now, mushier. Then I licked back up to what I knew was her clit. I licked it and, under my chin, slid two fingers into her and began sliding them around. Her sounds were almost screams now and her whole bottom started to jerk a little, her legs were on either side of my head. I learned that girls cum, too. Because she said so, “I’m cumming , I’m cumming” and her bottom jumped even more. I could feel a flow on my fingers. I pulled them out and lowered my mouth and sort of sucked her whole pussy into me as I got a small flood of juice out of her.

And that was just the start. Next, we fucked. There’s no other way to describe it. We were both as horny as possible and we just pounded at each other. Then we did everything we could think of with each other. It was absolutely perfect.

Of course, I thought all of this in just a second or two and was pulled from my reverie by Nancy’s voice. “You’re thinking about our first time together naked, aren’t you?”

She was standing right in front of me. “Yeah,” I answered. Then I reached out and put a hand on each side of her legs and stood up, sliding my hands up her body, raising her nightgown and robe. I’m standing there with my arms around her waist. She’s naked from the waist down. I kiss her. Kiss her passionately. “That was the greatest day in my life,” I say and kiss her again. I move my hands down onto her bare butt and hold her tight.

“It was terrific, wasn’t it?” she answers with a smile. I kiss her again.

“There’s never been anything sexier than your naked body. And your being as horny as I was, interested in me. And my first taste of you . Nothing as sexy in the world as you. You’re the flavor of sex. And you’re like fine wine. You get better with age. It makes me want to taste you right now.”

She has a look in her eyes that I’ve seen before. She’s way ahead of me. She’s ready. “I’ve never said no to you, have I?” she answers, with a dirty smile to go with the look in her eyes. She never has, that’s true. I’ve never said no to her, either, when it comes to sex.

I have both hands on her bare butt so I use them to lift her very slightly and step forward to push her butt onto the kitchen table. She spreads her legs on either side of me as I move against her. I then kneel down and I’m staring at that same lovely, desirable, sexy pussy, all pink with a little moisture glistening. She’s ready. I move my face into her, push my tongue through her lips and get my first taste. After thirty years and doing this a couple thousand times, it’s still pure sex, turns me on like mad. She has her legs spread, her knees falling off to each side in a way that I could never manage, her feet or ankles or something on my shoulders. I start sucking and licking and moving my tongue.

“Jack, you have no idea how good you make me feel,” I hear from her. One hand is on the back of my head, messing with my hair. I lick up to her clit and flick my tongue on it, lick it. grip it with my lips and pull a little. Then back into her vagina, licking, then back up onto her clit. I really enjoy this. She’s making lovely “aahs” and heavy breaths and “Oh, Jack”. I just keep working away at her, lapping up the tastes and her juices. It never takes forever, she likes orgasms and usually can manage several. So, soon she’s starting into louder moans and growls and then “I’m cumming, I’m cumming,” and she does. I suck up a lot of what she puts out and when she finally moves her hand from my head and loosens her thighs from my head, I stand up.

I sleep in what’s basically a very long T-shirt. No buttons or waist bands to bind. So it’s easy for me to just reach down and lift up my robe and nightgown and get my very erect cock aimed at what is now a very hot, wet vagina. As I slide into her, her legs come around me. I pump in and out several times and she responds with “uffs” and “aahs”, pulling me into her with her legs.

“Jack,” she says, breathing hard, “This isn’t the perfect position for me on this table. Pull out and lay down on the floor and let me get on you.” So I do, my bare butt on the vinyl flooring, and within a second or so she’s straddling me, sitting on my cock and taking it up into her.

We stay at it, enjoying every moment until she orgasms again and I cum inside her. We then go upstairs, take a shower together, almost starting all over but not, dress and come back down. She starts loading the dishwasher and I sit down at the table and see the paper, still open to the Oral Sex article. My thoughts as I see the article generally run along the lines of, how can I make a buck out of something that about three fourths or more of all adults in the world are doing? A brothel, yeah, but that’s illegal. Something pussy flavored and penis flavored? Cunt flavored ice cream? No, wouldn’t work at all. I thought of every food I could but none fit. Then I had the thought that proves to be perfect. How about lozenges for sore throats, like Sucrets or Smith Brothers? You suck on them. That’ll work.

I spend my spare time for several weeks thinking and planning. My job is promoting modems and my bosses tell me how great I’m doing, working so hard. Maybe the old adage about give more work to a busy man is right. I finally get an appointment with a company named Flavors Inc. A young woman sees me first but when she learns I want a custom designed flavor rather than to just buy a commercial flavor, I get moved to a vice president. He’s a nice guy. Douglas Campbell. We were quickly Doug and Jack. I tell him I’m afraid if I tell him my idea he’ll steal it. He assures me he won’t, he’s worked with all kinds of people and hasn’t stolen an idea yet. The company has developed thousands of flavors (and fragrances, it turns out, smell and taste go together often. Onion, for instance, is more smell than taste.) and they supply custom flavors to hundreds of customers, never revealing the secret of one to another. Anyway, he can’t tell me about the flavors I want unless he knows what they are.

So I tell him I want genital flavors, female and male. He doesn’t blink an eye. He asks, including orgasm, the taste of cum? I hadn’t seriously thought of that. No, I say, just the flavor of aroused genitals, pre-orgasm. It turns out that they’d been asked for this before but the customer wanted the flavor of male semen. They even developed some for that customer but his product, whatever it was, apparently never succeeded because they didn’t get repeat orders after the first batch. To develop a flavor, it turns out, there are a couple ways to go. One is to take samples and break them down chemically and try and duplicate it. That’s cheaper but often doesn’t work well. The other is to have experienced tasters, with developed taste buds, actually sample tastes and then use the results to develop flavors through serial trial and error and repeated tasting.

He felt sure the company could develop what I wanted. Then he threw me a curve. Just as a preliminary estimate, it would most likely cost at least $60,000 and perhaps $100,000.

At the same time, I was talking with a contract manufacturer that could make and package throat lozenges. A decent lozenge with throat soothing ability plus a flavor, packaged by the dozen, each wrapped in foil, in screen printed metal boxes, in an initial minimum quantity of 5,000 dozen, would cost a total of $50,000. Later runs and increased quantities would drop the cost considerably. That first batch was expensive, though.

As I knew, we would then have to test market them, get distribution, do advertising and so on . The beginning investment would probably be around $250,000. Where do I find an angel with $250,000? I know there are rich lawyers but I don’t think I want to get outsmarted by a lawyer. If I try an established lozenge company, they’ll just steal my idea. I thought about illegal drug people but then decided that if my idea was successful, they’d just kill me and take it. I wondered about this for awhile. Then I saw an item in the paper, a rich doctor was being sued by a female patient for inappropriate sexual behavior. I googled the doctor and learned a lot. First, he’s really rich. His father, also a doctor, made a lot of money and died in an accident with his third wife, leaving this guy, the doctor, Norm Rosenfeld, both filthy rich and a successful medical practice. Rosenfeld has been married three times himself and divorced each time. This was about the third patient that had brought sex charges and all had been settled out of court. So, the guy is nuts about sex with women and rich and I managed to get an appointment.

Actually, he comes across as a nice guy. Reminds me a little of Alan Alda, the actor, only younger. Tall,thin, dark hair, long nose, friendly. He heard me out, said that he was definitely interested and set up an appointment with him and me and his accountant. It all happened sooner than good sense would indicate that it could. He puts up the $250,000, he owns half the business and I own the other half. There were some time stipulations and lots of little details but it all happened pretty fast. He told me that whatever research that ever got involved, he wanted to be part of it. Made sense to me to have a doctor involved anyway for what is basically a minor medical product.

So, back to Doug at Flavors, Inc. Turns out they can take some swabs of vaginas and penises and get some idea of chemical content but some actual taste testing was going to be needed. Yeah, big surprise, it was going to cost towards the upper end of his original estimate. He has a meeting with his staff of proven palates, good tasters that can identify flavors. He tells them they have a project that will involve tasting male penises and female vulvas. There’s a real buzz and he doesn’t force any commitments right away, just wants them to think about it and suggest how to proceed.

Well, one guy raises the question of this being a form of prostitution that’s illegal. Doug admitted he needed a legal opinion but that scientific research on sex has generally been allowed. Another mentioned that they would probably need a selection of subjects, thin, heavy, negro, asian, caucasian, blonds and redheads and brunettes, etc. There may be a wide difference in taste with no single vulva or penis flavor. Another questioned where they would manage to get the subjects from. Which brought up another question of whether they had enough tasters if some refused to take part, they might need to hire some additional ones, perhaps part time just for this test.

ainu
ainu
266 Followers