Genius That He Was

Story Info
They made home movies, & the whole building watched.
4.6k words
4.23
70.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Art
Art
334 Followers

Billy Bob was quite pleased with the new, or nearly new, VCR that he had acquired at the local pawnshop. It was in its original box and still had the shrink-wrapped owners manual. And, it had cost him twenty-five dollars less than a brand new one. He stopped at an electronics store on the way home and bought a few things to hook it up to the television and the cable. Genius that he was, he never asked what he needed to connect the VCR to everything, nor did he ask how to do it; he bought what he thought he needed to do it.

Billy Bob and Sissy Johnson had just moved into a new apartment that had free cable television. All they had to do was connect the cable coming out of the wall to the television and viola; they had something like fifty-four channels! There were a few channels with nothing on them. They just assumed that those were just spare channels. But, they got all the local channels plus, CNN, ESPN, one movie channel, and all of the religious channels for miles around. That last part they figured they could do without, but it came with the free cable service.

Billy Bob, genius that he was, never opened the owner’s manual for the new VCR. He knew about this electronics stuff. He had two new cables and a splitter. He proceeded to set the VCR to channel four, as there was nothing on channel four on the cable. He just didn’t know one had nothing to do with the other. Next, he used one cable to connect the output jack of the VCR to the splitter. The cable from the wall went into the other input to the splitter, and with the last cable, Billy Bob connected the output of the splitter to the television. That wasn’t how the VCR’s owner’s manual had shown how to connect it, but it did work – aside from not being able to record anything showing on the cable. Technically, a “splitter” either added two signals together, or took the signal from one cable and fed it into two other electronic devices. It’s little more than a couple of wires inside a little metal can – something not well understood by Billy Bob.

Ray Edwards lived two doors down from the Johnson’s and started noticing movies showing up on channel four some evenings. He wasn’t sure if the cable company was adding a channel or just testing the cable, but they seemed to run the movies all the way through. They just weren’t on the schedule, and the schedule didn’t list that channel as being active. Well, free was always good, so he watched the movies whenever they were shown, if he was interested in them.

Two weeks and a paycheck later, Billy Bob visited his favorite pawnshop again. This time he acquired a nearly new video camera and the cable necessary to connect it to a VCR. He wanted to record directly onto a VHS tape and not the little tape used by the camera. This little video camera even had a wireless remote control. Billy Bob could set the camera up on a tripod and then start it, stop it, and even zoom in and out, all by using the remote control. It was just what he needed.

Sissy was also pleased with this new acquisition, and especially that little remote control. She and Billy Bob wanted to make a few home movies, and they didn’t have the usual family movies in mind. They didn’t even have R-rated movies in mind.

That evening, Billy Bob disconnected the VCR from their large screen television and carried it into the bedroom. He connected it to a smaller portable television they had in there. He set the video camera up on a tripod, and then connected the camera to the VCR, just the way the guy in the pawnshop had shown him. When he turned everything on, genius that he was, everything worked. Billy Bob was quite proud of himself. A very playful Sissy bounced onto the center of the bed, and there she was on television!

“It works!” she squealed. “You’re a genius Billy Bob!” They were about to make a porn movie, and she was going to be in it. The very thought got her wet. This was going to be so hot! She had wanted to star in a porn movie since she had seen her very first one. She was a bit of a late bloomer in that regard. Sissy had seen her first porn movie, “Debbie Does Dallas,” when she was eighteen. Since then, she and Billy Bob had seen quite a few. She had also seen a few amateur movies and thought she could have made them a lot better. Now, she was about to get her starring chance.

“This whole thing’s ready do go,” Billy Bob announced. “It’s action time. How about getting naked and playing with yourself a little as a warm up while I make sure it’s recording.”

“Okay,” Sissy agreed quickly, and proceeded to get undressed on the bed as seductively as she could. She wasn’t dressed as provocatively as she might have if she had planned this a little better, but the clothes she had on would have to do. She was quite proud of her trim little body, and loved the way she could turn Billy Bob on with it. Just a glimpse of her boobs would get him hot for her. Her little tight crop-top came off slowly, revealing that she didn’t have a bra on. Now topless, she knelt on the bed and started cupping her boobs with both hands. Then she started pinching and pulling on her long nipples with the first finger and thumb of each hand. She was able to watch herself on the small television, and that just made it all the more exciting. This was every bit as much fun as she had imagined it would be. Glancing over at her husband, she noticed a bulge starting to grow in Billy Bob’s pants. Yes, her genius of a husband was reliable.

Billy Bob had pressed the play and record buttons on the VCR as soon as she had started undressing. Sure enough, she was on the television and the tape was moving. Things were going quite well. Sissy was centered on the screen, and as soon as her top was off, Billy Bob pressed the zoom in button on the remote. Just like magic, Sissy’s boobs began to full the television screen. She seemed to be getting very excited about all of this; he certainly was.

Billy Bob zoomed back out, and Sissy lay on her back and removed her shorts and skimpy thong panties. Now she spread her legs, showing off her recently shaved pussy. One hand went to it and slowly began to stroke the swollen outer lips. Now her other hand came down join the first, and using both hands, Sissy spread her pussy wide for the camera. She was very wet, and it was very obvious. Seeing herself on television really got her hot. She knew that if she touched her swollen clit for more than a few seconds, she would come right there on camera. She didn’t, because she wanted to wait, to hold off for the big climax scene with Billy Bob, or until he ate her.

Billy Bob watched Sissy for a few minutes, and then just about ripped his clothes off. He loved watching Sissy play with herself. It was something she did for him every now and then, exhibitionist that she was, and it really got him hot.

Still all alone on the bed, Sissy was slowly sliding a finger in and out of herself. “What I need is a man; a really nice hard cock,” she cooed for the camera. It was also a cue for her leading man, Billy Bob.

Billy Bob took that as his cue. Now he came on screen, hard cock at the ready.

“Oh yea, just what I need!” she said and stopped playing with herself. She sat up on the bed and quickly took his hard cock deep into her mouth.

Billy Bob, concealing the remote from the view of the camera, zoomed in on Sissy’s face with a very hard cock plugged into her mouth. Yea, there wasn’t much to this porn business, he thought. Those actors on those porn tapes were having as much fun as he thought they were having. Being filmed was a real turn on too! He couldn’t wait to see this on their big screen television.

While some blowjobs in porn films seemed to go on forever, Billy Bob was way too horny to let Sissy blow him for long. She wasn’t faking any of this; she was blowing him like she wanted him to come in her mouth right then and there. “Time to put this thing inside you before it goes off,” he said.

“Oh, not yet,” she said, taking his now very wet cock out of her mouth. “You need to eat me a little first. I want to come all over your face first. You know I just love the way you eat me.”

Billy Bob zoomed back out as Sissy got into position. Genius that he was, there wasn’t any way this could have worked any better. It was perfect.

Sissy checked with the little television, making sure that the camera would be able to see everything. There wasn’t going to be any faking this. She was going to come all over Billy Bob’s face, and she wanted it all on tape.

Billy Bob slipped Sissy the remote control as he got between her legs. He kissed his way up her sexy thigh and worked his way slowly to her waiting pussy.

“Oh Billy Bob, you get me so hot,” she moaned. She had the camera zoom in on her pussy, as Billy Bob’s face got close.

Billy Bob gently licked over the swollen and clean-shaven outer lips of Sissy’s pussy. He could smell her musk and knew she was really horny and hot. After a few licks, his tongue became more determined and parted her lips and tasted her sweet pussy nectar. She was so hot, so sweet, and so very wet. Using his fingers, and in a way to make sure the camera could see, he spread her pussy wide as his tongue began to lick her swollen clit. A small gasp escaped from Sissy’s mouth when his tongue first flicked over her waiting clit. Yes, she wouldn’t last long, but he was determined to make her last a little while anyway. He slowly licked her clit, and then when she got too close, he spent a little time sucking and tugging on her inner lips, just teasing her, keeping her close but not letting her come - not yet anyway. He wasn’t going to keep this up too long, as he really wanted to be inside her, deep inside her, shooting his hot cream into her, and having the camera catch it all. But for now, he had to take a little time as this was going to be a great porn film.

Finally, after waiting what he felt was long enough, sufficiently long enough to make a good porn movie, Billy Bob slipped a finger deep into Sissy’s wet pussy and began licking her stiff clit with some determination. Very quickly, she was moaning loudly and her orgasm started.

In that split second before her come started, she set the zoom on the camera all the way in, then dropped the remote. She had other things to hold - one hand went to a very erect nipple and began sweetly torturing it as her other hand went to the back of Billy Bob’s had and pulled it tightly to her pussy. She was so hot, and he had teased her long enough, that this was an unbelievable come! She was practically screaming as it reached its peak, with her thrashing on the bed as Billy Bob got her off. The camera caught it all, and knowing it was on just added to her climax - and it lasted!

“Oh God that was good,” she breathed as she finally let go of his head and her nipple. “Really good.”

“My face is soaked!” Billy Bob said, finally coming up for air. He turned to the camera and grinned. When Sissy got off like she had this time, she really gushed girl-come. This time had been no exception. Her juices were dripping off his chin.

She zoomed the camera out, then dropped the remote and held her arms out to Billy Bob. “How about coming up here and giving me a good fucking?” she asked. “I need some nice hard cock in me!”

Billy Bob was more than ready to do just that. Missionary would do just fine to start with. They would change positions a little later - assuming he didn’t blow it and come too soon. He was really horny now. He moved over her as she reached between their bodies to guide his hard cock to just the right place. She raised her legs high, wrapping them around his back as he slid all the way into Sissy on the first hard thrust.

The two began moving together, slowly so as not to get each other off too quickly, and kissing. They made sure that the kissing was also very erotic and that their dueling tongues showed for the camera. Sissy’s fingernails raked Billy Bob’s back as he slowly pumped in and out of her hot body. It was hard going slow. Both of them wanted to really speed things up and come. But, that’s now how good porm movies are made.

“I’m so hot!” Sissy groaned for the camera. “Fuck me Billy Bob, really fuck me hard!”

Billy Bob rose up off of Sissy and did speed things up for a few seconds, really pounding his hard cock into Sissy; hard enough to make her boobs shake nicely. Then, it was either stop and change positions or he was going to come. “Let’s change positions,” he suggested loudly. “Either that or I am going to blow this and come,” he whispered to her.

“Oh God yes, take me doggie style!” she groaned loud enough for the camera’s mike to pick up and started to get out from under him. “Then you can really fuck me hard and make me come. Fill me with your hot come Billy Bob!”

Her lines were getting a little cheesy, but then most porn movies worked just about as well with the sound muted. Billy Bob got up to a kneeling position, and Sissy quickly got on her knees. She watched herself in the small television as she positioned herself for the best camera shot of her ass. She had the remote control in her hand, and zoomed in just a little. She would zoom in a little more when Billy Bob’s cock entered her. With a last second small adjustment, she was ready. “Now fuck me Billy Bob!” she demanded. “Give me a good hard fucking and fill me with your hot juicy come!”

Hearing Sissy talking like that really got Billy Bob excited. At this point, he just hoped he could last for a few seconds. A drawn out fuck now was out of the question. Sissy was going to get filled with his come all right; it was just a question of how soon.

Sissy, watching on the small television, slowly zoomed the camera in as Billy Bob’s hard cock approached her wet waiting pussy. It was all the way in for a close up shot as the head of Billy Bob’s cock disappeared inside her. Feeling him, and being able to watch it slowly slide deep into her on television, was just about enough to make her come! This was the first time she had been able to watch herself get fucked on television, and she loved it. She loved watching herself, exposing her ass to the television, and being able to feel a cock in her at the same time. She knew right then and there that this wasn’t going to be the last porn movie they were going to make.

Billy Bob was so horny now that he wasn’t paying much attention to the camera, and Sissy was certainly doing a lot better with her lines than he was. He was busy watching his hard cock sliding in and out of Sissy’s sexy pussy, coming out all wet, soaking wet, with her hot pussy juice.

By now even Sissy couldn’t wait to get off. “Fuck me good and hard Billy Bob!” she demanded. “Fuck me like you really mean it. Make me come all over your nice hard cock!”

That was it. Billy Bob couldn’t wait any longer. He took a firm grip on Sissy’s hips with both hands and started to really pound into her. He loved watching the ripple in her ass as his hips hit her bottom. He was going very deep into her, and had really passed the point of no return. In seconds, and with a very loud groan, he started to come. He thrust deep into her and held her tight to him as the first load of come rushed out of his hard cock and sprayed deep inside her pussy. It was a spurt or two later before he could really resume pumping away at her bottom. His come was so intense that he was only barely aware of Sissy’s shrieks as her orgasm started.

Sissy had started to come just as she felt that first load of Billy Bob’s come shoot into her. It was one of those orgasms that only happen once in a while, starting in her toes and washing over her, completely engulfing her. If Billy Bob hadn’t been holding her up with his firm grip on her hips, she would have collapsed onto the bed. She recovered, and remembered that they were making a porn movie just as Billy Bob slowly pulled his still hard cock out of her pussy. She stayed there with her ass in the air.

Billy Bob, with his glistening wet cock pointing straight out, moved out of the view of the camera. Sissy was quite a sight there on the bed with her ass in the air. He moved quietly to the camera, and was just about to shut it off when a large gob of their come oozed out of Sissy’s pussy and dripped down onto the bed. That, he thought, was a good ending to this movie. He shut the camera off. “That’s a wrap!” he announced, trying to sound like he knew what he was doing. Actually, he thought he did know what he was doing. Genius that he was, everything he had done so far had worked: the VCR, the television, and now the camera. This electronic video stuff was easy.

“No,” Sissy said softly, “that was a great come! I sure hope we got all of that. I want to see this movie!”

Ray Edwards was flipping through the television channels that evening, hoping to find something to watch. So far, he was having little luck. Even channel four was off the air this evening - so far at least. He just never knew about that channel. Sometimes there was a movie, and most of the time nothing. He was beginning to wonder if some idiot hadn’t hooked up his VCR funny, and that’s what he was watching on that channel. Oh well, free movies were free movies.

Billy Bob and Sissy decided to take a break before they watched their own movie and got all hot and bothered all over again. They got dressed and went out to dinner to celebrate their first amateur porn movie.

About two hours later, Maria Alverez, Ray’s neighbor, was looking for something worth watching on her television. She too had noticed that there were movies on channel four on and off, though unlike Ray, she had no idea what was going on. Tonight there was nothing there as she flipped through the channels.

It was around nine that evening, now having eaten and feeling a little randy again, that Billy Bob and Sissy returned home. It was time to watch their movie, and if they got just a little horny watching it, they could always make the sequel.

Billy Bob, genius that he was, plugged the VCR back into the cable that fed their large screen television, and it was a very large screen projection television. They might have cheap furniture everywhere else in that apartment, but they had a great television. Watching television in the Johnson’s apartment was like going to a movie theater and sitting in the third row.

Sissy sat anxiously on the couch and waited. It was going to be so hot watching herself getting fucked on her own television right there in her own living room. She just knew she was going to get off again tonight.

About ten seconds after Billy Bob had pushed the play button on his VCR, Ray, still looking for something to watch, had flipped to channel four. He saw Sissy, whom he recognized immediately, sitting on her bed. Yes, he said to himself, it was that idiot Billy Bob Johnson who had his hooked up his VCR incorrectly. That’s where all those unannounced movies had come from. He sat there amused as he watched the smiling Sissy. He decided to watch her for a few seconds just in case she did something interesting. A few seconds later, he set the remote control down. “Holy shit Ethel!” he exclaimed. “Come in here quick! Those idiots a few doors down have a porm movie on, and they’re in it!”

“How do you know it’s them?” Ethel asked as she came into the room. One look at the television, and she recognized Sissy in a heartbeat. “Holy shit is right,” she said softly. “That’s Sissy Johnson alright. How did she get on cable?”

“Billy Bob’s an idiot and did something to his VCR. This has to be a movie they made recently and now they 're watching it!” he said with a laugh. He wasn’t about to miss this movie.

Ethel sat down next to him. She thought Sissy had a better body than she had, but now she hoped that old Billy Bob was going to be in this so she could see what kind of a gun he was packing. She wasn’t disappointed.

Art
Art
334 Followers
12