Gentle On My Mind Ch. 05

Story Info
Knickers in a twist.
4k words
4.56
16.1k
4
6

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/21/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wellard94
wellard94
155 Followers

***********************************

STANDARD DISCLAIMER

Although there are elements of fact, the following should be regarded as a piece of fiction is intended as ADULT entertainment.

It contains material of an adult, explicit, SEXUAL nature. If you are offended by sexually explicit content or language, please DO NOT read any further.

This story may not be reproduced in any form for profit without the written permission of the author.

This is the latest chapter and you may enjoy it more if you read the first four before this, just a suggestion!

Copyright (C) 2014 Jack Wellard. All rights reserved.

***********************************

Chapter Five

No part of me wanted to wake. Unfortunately the alarm noisily insisted that I should. Body and spirit were unwilling. Somehow I struggled into an upright position and blearily opened the curtains. It was a grey, damp morning, reflecting just the way I felt.

Sarah stirred and I leaned over to gently shake her shoulder. She slowly stretched her arms out wide her naked body inviting attention. "Come back to bed Jack, I don't want to get up."

"No chance, look at me girl, I'm wide awake and fit for the day!"

"You could have fooled me, old man! Go and start the shower, I'll be there as soon as my aching bones will start moving."

Half an hour later we finished toying with breakfast and began clearing up, still without enthusiasm. When we were ready to go I hugged Sarah lovingly as she tried to smile but looked more ready to cry. In the car she seemed frail and frightened. Even the engine was reluctant to start in the damp misty conditions.

It turned out to be one of those enchanted Cotswold mornings! The mist shrouding the valleys cleared suddenly to brilliant sunshine as we crested the hill. I steered the car onto the grass verge and turned off the engine. Sarah's face changed from gloom to amazement. I ran round to her door and opened it wide. Sarah unclipped the seatbelt and stepped sobbing into my open arms.

"Oh Jack, it's so beautiful. I felt so depressed but now I feel alive again."

Arms around each other, we stood silently watching the breath-taking spectacle before us. We seemed to be on a sea of soft cloud lapping around our green hilltop. Other Cotswold crests poked out of the soundless misty sea which seemed to go on for ever. The bright sunlight reflecting off the white frothy mist was dazzling, the atmosphere was ethereal.

We must have gazed silently for a few magical minutes when a screech of brakes alongside us brought us back to the real world. Another car swerved off the road to park untidily next to mine. A woman in a bright red coat jumped out. It was June! She saw us and laughed. "Isn't this fantastic!" she said, opening her arms and sweeping us into a flourish of red fabric.

"Yes, it is fantastic but we have an appointment . ." I started to say.

"Bugger you!" June punched my arm. "Where did you find this party-pooper Sarah?"

Sarah laughed "I'm stunned by this sight June but we really do have to go. Will we see you later?"

"I'll call when I've done the legal stuff," said June. "I was hoping that we might be in for one of Jack's interesting outdoor sex scenarios here!"

Sarah and I shook our heads despairingly and got back into my car while June searched her car for the camera.

"Good luck!" June called with a wave as we pulled away.

Mary was a surprise. For some reason I expected her to be tall and imposing in the way of most medical specialists. She was neither dour nor serious like many in her profession. Mary was short, wide, bubbly and cheerful. As we shuffled nervously into her consulting room her back was towards us while she finished washing her hands. She flicked the towel over the rail and turned as we reached her desk.

"Sarah, you look amazing!" Mary hugged Sarah and kissed her cheek. "You look so well, I really hope this is just a false alarm." Mary turned to me smiling and thrust out her right hand.

As I shook her firm grip Sarah introduced me "This is my very good friend Jack, he's the reason I feel so great. He's even helped me put on some weight!"

"Well hello Jack, you are most welcome. Do you want to stay while I talk to Sarah?"

We both nodded and perched nervously in the chairs Mary gestured us towards.

"Thanks for seeing me so quickly Mary," whispered Sarah. "It was a bit of a bombshell getting your call yesterday."

Mary nodded. "Of course Sarah, I understand." She clicked a few keys and peered at the computer screen. For a few moments she compared what she saw with some paperwork in an open file on her desk then turned to Sarah. "Yes, I'm very sorry about that. Today is actually my day off but I wanted to get this sorted out for you. I'm afraid it's the usual routine. If you pop next door, slip off your clothes and put on the gown I'll make sure the team is ready for you and we'll crack on straight away."

While Sarah followed those instructions Mary made a couple of quick phone calls, each lasting only a few seconds then she smiled as she turned to me. "So, what treatment has Doctor Jack been giving my patient to make her look so rosy?" Her brown eyes twinkled and she chuckled as I shrugged and looked embarrassed. "Sorry Jack, I can guess. How did you meet?"

Again I was hesitant but before I could answer Sarah came in fastening the hospital gown. She must have heard Mary's last question. "I accosted him in the park! Poor old sod was wandering along looking much too happy and I thought I'd spoil his day!" Sarah said as she sat beside me reaching for my hand and squeezing it.

"How intriguing!" Mary leaned back smiling.

Some men go for legs, some for breasts; personally, it's a woman's face that first attracts my attention. Mary's was one of those which could light up any dull room. She must have been about the same age as Sarah and wore a wedding ring. Mary turned to me as she continued "Poor chap, didn't stand a chance eh? And now she's dragged you down here for a fun day."

"I'll tell you later," said Sarah. "Did you want to look at the damage you did to me?" She drew her hand down the flat side of her chest.

"Sure, but that's not been giving you any trouble, has it?" enquired Mary. She moved to stand in front of Sarah. "You sure you're OK with Jack staying?"

Sarah nodded and smiled at me. I returned her smile and watched as Mary drew Sarah to her feet and opened the gown, pulling one arm free of the sleeve. Mary's broad hands ran quickly over the scar, her smile now gone and a professional face studying the skin and flesh I adored. She felt under Sarah's armpit. "No discomfort here?" Her hands moved quickly and while she felt for whatever specialists feel for she flicked her eyes to Sarah's face to check for any reaction. I watched as her hands moved to Sarah's breast, again more hand/eye co-ordination. Mary helped Sarah's arm back into the gown.

"Any trouble sleeping?" Sarah shook her head and smiled in my direction. Mary made a couple of notes on her pad.

"How about toilet and bowels, any difficulties?" Sarah gave another negative shake of her head. As Mary jotted another hieroglyphic on her pad there was a knock at the door, a nurse's head appeared.

"All ready for you Mary. Do you want a wheelchair?" The nurse asked as she came in. Mary looked towards Sarah enquiringly, both shook their heads.

Mary suggested that I might prefer to sit in the waiting room saying she would be back in a couple of minutes and we would go for a coffee.

A short while later Mary walked me briskly out of the hospital and across the adjacent park towards a café. As we strode she said "Sorry about the rush but I needed to make myself scarce before anyone saw me and gave me more work. It is my day off after all!"

We found an outside table in the sunshine filtered through the leaves of a huge Plane tree. The coffee was good and Mary's eyes were intriguing. Under the hospital lighting they seemed dark and glossy; here in the daylight they were lighter with flecks of gold. "OK, what's with the eye thing, Jack?" she asked with a smile.

"Sorry Mary. Your eyes are fascinating; almost like liquid caramel toffee with shards of golden barley sugar."

"Blimey, you know how to turn a girl on don't you!" Laughing, she put her cup back on the table before she spilled any more. "Jack, I can't wait till you get round to comparing the rest of me to your larder." Her full breasts were wobbling like a couple of blancmanges on a summer's day.

We calmed down and sipped the coffee. "How long have you known Sarah?" Mary enquired quietly.

"Only a matter of days Mary, we met just under a week ago."

"How was she when you first saw her?"

I paused. "Not good. I guess I may use words which have a specific medical meaning but you'll appreciate that they are used by a layman." Mary nodded. "At first I wondered whether she might be bi-polar. Her intensity in those first few minutes reminded me of someone I knew with the condition. There was the same concentrated pursuit of a single subject. But once Sarah got over saying what she had to say and realised that I wasn't about to run away or laugh out loud she relaxed."

"Can you tell me what she said?" asked Mary.

"Sorry Mary but it was nothing to do with her illness. It certainly got my attention but if she wants you to know it would be best for her to tell, OK?" Mary nodded with a wry smile.

"Physically she looked in a poor state. Much too thin; definitely lacking confidence and rather pale." I paused to sip the coffee. Mary waited patiently. "Once I began to respond she perked up. Maybe she hasn't had much opportunity for conversation lately but her eyes came to life. I must have helped a bit as she returned to the park again the next day."

"Why did she come back?" Mary asked, flashing those lustrous eyes.

"I said I would be there if she wanted to talk again." I recalled my surprise at what Sarah revealed that second day!

"Jack, you are smiling a sort of secret smile and I bet you're not going to tell me why!"

I grinned and nodded "You win the bet Mary!" I swallowed the last of my coffee and continued. "Sarah was a changed woman. Her posture was confident, even buoyant. Her eyes sparkled, she still looked way too skinny but at least there was energy in her body which hadn't been there the day before."

"Why was that?" Mary enquired, probably not expecting an answer.

"She had considered what we discussed and had taken action towards overcoming her little problem." I paused and gazed deeply into Mary's eyes. She gazed back then looked away, embarrassed. "I hope your husband tells you what beautiful eyes you have Mary."

"Cheeky bugger!" Mary exclaimed, blushing. "Of course he does, every time he wants to buy a new car!" She laughed. "That's almost once every other year!"

She shook her head and continued "How has Sarah been since then?"

"She has been vibrant, a joy to be around." I hesitated, deciding how far to go. "In fact I have been amazed at her stamina and energy. I guess this isn't what you expected based on the test results?"

Mary nodded and looked at her watch. "Plenty of time but let's just walk the long way back."

After a couple of minutes into our stroll Mary steered us to a park bench and sat down. "Jack, there's no easy way to say this but I've never known the tests to be out by more than an odd point or two. If the same results come up today we have a serious problem." Mary paused looking hard into my eyes. "I'm really sorry but you have to be prepared for bad news."

"So, if we get similar results what are you saying?"

"If they are anywhere near the same we have to believe that the cancer has spread considerably. There are potential treatments but . . " Mary tailed off, watching my face.

We were silent for a while. Just as I was about to speak my mobile phone rang, I saw June's number and answered. She asked if she could come to the hospital.

"Yes June, it would be good to have you here. I'm in the park at the moment with Mary, Sarah's consultant. The results aren't due for a little while, why not join us here." June agreed and I gave her directions.

"That was Sarah's sister-in-law, she will be here soon."

Mary nodded. "You were on the verge of asking something when your phone rang," she said quietly.

"Sorry Mary. I suppose everyone asks this, but what are the prospects, with and without treatment?"

"Not good either way; in fact probably little difference when it comes down to it. Sorry Jack."

"How long?" I asked.

Mary shrugged. "Not long, rapid descent once the organs begin their shutdown."

"Months, weeks, days?"

"Most likely weeks, but sometimes more, sometimes less."

I was stunned, shell-shocked. My meagre breakfast was threatening to make a re-appearance.

"Sorry Jack, you have to make the most of whatever time there might be." Mary closed her strong arms around my slumped shoulders.

"Bloody hell Jack, we leave you alone for five minutes and you're in another woman's arms!" I looked up to see a flurry of red coat approaching fast.

"You must be June," said Mary offering her hand. "I'm Mary, Sarah's consultant. Come and sit down please." It was an instruction rather than an invitation.

June could now see my distress. She took my hand as she sat close. Looking from me to Mary she asked "Is there bad news?"

Mary related the same dismal prospects and I realised that she probably had to go through this process almost every day.

June slumped and it was my turn to do the comforting arm thing. After a few sobs she hammered her fist against my chest "Why Jack, why? She's been through so much she deserves more than this." Her anger vented she slumped again against my chest while I stroked and patted her back.

"Maybe the test results will be better than we expect. Sarah certainly looks so much healthier. Let's go back and see how it's going." Mary was in charge again.

As we walked she said "Perhaps I should talk to Sarah first. If she sees you two she will pick up on your distress. Give me your phone number Jack. I'll call or text when I've seen the results and talked to Sarah." Mary keyed in my details and continued "Listen, it will be at least an hour before the results are analysed. Then I need to talk things over with Sarah. Can you wander round town or something?"

June and I nodded and stood silently watching Mary bustle down the path towards the hospital. Neither of us moved until Mary had long disappeared from view. June eased away and murmured "I don't know about you but I feel rather numb Jack."

"Me too," I said. "I want to shout and rage at something or somebody but it wouldn't do any good. On the other hand neither will bottling it up."

"You're right Jack. Come on we need to do something physical to get outside of our heads." June pulled my hand and started walking. "Let's walk, let's walk vigorously to get our blood circulating and work our bodies instead of our minds for a while."

June had a surprising turn of speed! She almost dragged me along in the wake of her flying red coat. Her tactic was working. The grey fog in my brain had turned to a red mist as I fought for oxygen to feed my muscles.

As I panted behind I could see that we were approaching the far end where the path curved back to return on the other side of the park or exit onto the road. I was relieved to find that my engine driver took the curve at a gentler pace, then surprised as she veered off under some trees and into the bushes!

June twirled me around and pressed me against a tree, she must have been busy with her other hand as we jogged along the path as her chest was bare under her coat. She rapidly undid my shirt buttons then plastered her naked breasts against my heaving bare chest and kissed me hard.

I couldn't resist her passion. The kiss was ferocious and all-devouring. Her breasts were rubbing and grinding against me. Our hearts were thundering close to each other. My arms encircled her under the coat and beneath her unfastened blouse. Her skin was hot, slightly damp from the exercise and very erotic. Her hands found my belt, the trouser clip and the zip and my legs felt fresh air as she pushed everything to my ankles.

"Fuck me Jack! Shag me into the middle of next week." As she spoke she lifted her dress and pulled my erect cock inside her panties. There was no way I could enter her in this position so I pushed her coat off her shoulders, draped it over a pile of leaves and watched June drop onto it.

"Quickly Jack!" She again tugged my old man towards her, then pushing her panties to one side pressed him into her eager vagina. As I thrust forward she rolled the sides of her panties down below the cheeks of her bottom. I was caught up in her urgency; the only thing in my addled brain at that moment was to screw this gorgeous woman as hard as she desired.

June opened her legs and drew her knees alongside her heaving breasts. I pumped, she gasped. "Faster Jack, harder Jack," she chanted. I got into a frantic rhythm and watched enthralled as her swinging tits described circles in opposite directions. It was like a hypnotic device! At the peak of my inward lunge her nipples pointed outwards as I withdrew they swung round to the centre. I was mesmerised! As I got faster and the circling became more frantic I could sense my impending completion. June was already arriving. Knowing that she might become noisy I slowed, leaned forward and kissed her hard. Her arms wrapped tight around my neck as she screamed into my mouth. The resonations reverberated through my chest.

Slowly she subsided, still breathing hard. Her eyes burst open "Jack, you haven't cum!" Her hips ground tighter against me and she moved her clutching fingers to my buttocks and proceeded to pull me deeper into her body.

She was right, my cock was still hard and although I had felt the surge of pleasure I couldn't recall any ejaculation. I wondered if maybe my juice was all used up? But why worry, if I was still erect maybe I could keep going. So I did! I started gently. June moaned and pressed against me. I slowly picked up speed. June's pussy was dripping but she was clenching as hard as she could. Her sensations drove her into overload again as I pounded her body into spasms of delight. Again I felt the tingly rise and pressing hard inside her I pulled her face into another kiss to stifle her lusty screams. She came even harder, jerked her hips violently against mine then she passed out!

As June lay there, limp and panting I was surprised again that my cock had not shrunk! Just to make sure I started to pull out and found that I actually couldn't move very far. I tried again but as I pulled back June's body followed mine, but she was still in her faint so it wasn't a voluntary motion on her part.

Leaning up on one arm I ran a hand between us. I couldn't help laughing! June's panties were still around her upper thighs but somehow the flimsy material had wrapped tightly around the base of my penis! We had accidentally formed a cock ring! I had heard about such things being used especially to assist with erectile dysfunction. Well, the system worked for me -- I still had a respectable hard-on!

"Why are you laughing?" June mumbled as she revived. "Stop moving Jack. Fuck, you're still hard! Please pull it out please I can't take any more. Stop laughing you bastard! Oh God you're sending me off again."

My laughing was causing my cock to vibrate inside June. She was quivering uncontrollably. The harder I tried to get out of the binding the more June reacted. The apparently flimsy material seemed impossible to break using my fingers. The only solution appeared to be to move the tightly clinging sides down June's legs, that way my cock could get free. June couldn't assist as she was just a quivering wreck. Unaware of the problem she was focussed on her ever-mounting pleasure overload. I was beginning to worry about people finding us -- what a story in the local paper! I had to get free.

wellard94
wellard94
155 Followers
12