Gentle Steps...Ch. 01

Story Info
He is led down the road by Carol.
1.4k words
4.01
78.8k
6
0

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/13/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gentle Steps to Complete Domination Ch. 01

Roger was a nice guy, that everyone agreed but, maybe, he was just a little too nice, a little boring. He was short and a little weedy and was very shy with women so he found it very difficult to find a girlfriend. He wasn’t experienced and his boyish, fumbling charm wore off women very quickly.

He was surprised that Carol stayed with him after one date and wanted to go on another. Surprised because Carol was beautiful, a little taller than him, blonde hair with honey skin, startling blue eyes and a figure a Penthouse Pet would envy. He was even more surprised because of his little problem on that first date. Premature Ejaculation, it’s called and Roger came in his pants when Carol kissed him, tongue deep in his throat and her long fingers with the red polish feeling his boner in his pants.

It was embarrassing but she didn’t seem to mind, in fact she seemed to like the power it gave her over him. They went to the movies on the next date and Roger was petrified the same thing would happen again but it didn’t. Instead, in the movies, she pulled his cock out and slowly jerked him off while chewing gum, watching the movie and made him come into his handkerchief. It was thrilling but at the same time and little embarrassing.

Roger fully expected the dates to finish straight away, the fact she lasted two dates with him was a miracle and she probably would have called it off if it weren’t for the accident.

A car accident, that is. Roger’s pick-up was tail ended by a cement truck on the freeway, his pick-up skidding across two lanes where he was rammed by a courier truck. The paramedics pried him out with two dislocated shoulders and broken arms.

He was in an upper body cast, both arms frozen in plaster at right angles to his body so he looked like some weird Aztec totem pole. “You’ll have to keep the plaster on for six weeks,” the doctor said, obviously bored by the whole thing.”

“Six weeks! You’re kidding me, right?” Roger said hopefully but the doctor didn’t even bother to answer, just walked out and left him with the nurse.

“We’ve taken the catheter out,” the nurse said, “you have a small bathroom there and there’s a bidet for when you defecate as you won’t be able to use toilet tissue.”

“But……”

“Are you listening?”

“Yes, Nurse, but….”

“It’s really very simple. You’ll be out of here in a few weeks and we’ll give you a brochure on how to fix your toilet at home.” She left, the door slammed shut and Roger realized he was naked under the cotton sheet that covered him. Made sense, he thought, I couldn’t pull any pants down, makes it easy.

Roger spent the day watching television, soap operas as he couldn’t change the channel and the nurse had turned it onto the soap channel and left. During that time he had managed to stumble from the bed, arms frozen at shoulder height and go to the bathroom. He had to turn sideways to get into the bathroom but he managed it, sat down to piss and even used the bidet, which had a foot pedal to turn it on.

It was late in the afternoon when the door to his private room burst open and Carol rushed in. She had obviously come straight from her office, she was a successful mergers and acquisitions lawyer and was dressed in a gray business suit, jacket, blouse and skirt; quite conservative but she always looked as sexy as hell. What did she see in me, Roger wondered for the umpteenth time, I’m a clerk at the video store and she’s a lawyer?

They had met at the video store when she had asked for a porn video. Roger had stuttered and blushed as he took her to the porn area and she laughed when she saw how red he was. “You’re blushing,” she laughed, “how cute. What time do you finish?”

“At eleven.”

“I’ll swing by and we’ll have coffee,” she said and that was that.

Carol kissed his cheek, her perfume tickling his nose and then she arranged herself in the visitors’ chair. “Poor baby,” she pouted. “Does it hurt?”

“Not now but it did in the accident.”

“Poor baby,” Carol said again, resting her hand on his leg, which was covered by the sheet and Roger felt his cock start to move at her touch. “You look a little helpless in that cast,” she said slyly. “How do you go to the toilet?” Red faced, Roger explained, mumbling and looking away. “How sweet,” Carol said, “so you have to sit down to pee now?” Roger nodded, face still red. “How long do you have to keep it on?”

“Six weeks.”

“Six weeks!” Carol exclaimed and she also seemed delighted. “Poor baby,” she said again but it wasn’t that genuine. She’s upset, Roger reasoned, upset at the accident.

Carol’s finger started making circles on his leg and she said suddenly, “What have you got on under that?” Not waiting for an answer, she flipped the sheet back to display Roger’s cock as it was rising into hardness. “Hmmm,” she smiled, “look’s like you are pleased to see me.”

“Carol,” Roger said but she quickly cut him off.

“Shh, baby,” she said, slipping her fingers around his cock and began slowly to pull up and down, Roger was soon moaning, feeling the come building when she suddenly stopped.

“How will you jerk off, baby?” Carole asked, her fingers resting on his thigh, so close to his rigid cock but so far away. “You do jerk off, don’t you?” she said in a calm voice and Roger felt embarrassed by the fact the sheet had been pulled down so his hard cock was exposed to anyone who walked in. “Don’t you?”

“Yes.” He croaked his confession with a red face.

“I knew it, all guys do,” she said as her long finger gently stroked the sensitive ridge of his cock. “How often do you do it?”

“What?” Roger grunted, his body tense as she used her long fingernails to gently scratch his balls.

“How often did you jerk off? Every day, once a week, what?”

“Every day,” he mumbled, face glowing.

“Every day?” Carol was incredulous. “Just once or more than once?”

“Sometimes twice,” he admitted, wanting her to jerk him off more than anything in the world.

“Is that the nurse coming?” Carol suddenly asked, eyes twinkling.

Roger was horrified. “Carol, cover me up!” he hissed but she just smiled, her fingers slowly caressing the length of his cock.

“Don’t you want to come?”

“Yes,” he mumbled.

“Just ask me, just ask me nicely.”

Roger wanted to feel her fingers around his cock more than anything and so he said, “Please help me come?”

“How?”

“Jerk me off?”

“Better, but ask nicely.”

“Please Carol, jerk me off?”

“That was easy, wasn’t it?” she said, beaming and kissed him on the cheek, her fingers encircling his cock. “Wait a moment,” she said, looking around, “there aren’t any tissues. I’ll go ask the nurse.”

“Carol,” Roger exclaimed in terror but she had walked out so quickly, leaving his rock hard cock still exposed.

The door opened and to his relief it was Carol, clutching a wad of tissue in her hand. “You didn’t ask the nurse, did you?” he asked, horrified.

“Yes, why not? She seemed to understand. I bet a lot of male patients get hand jobs from their girlfriends. Now,” she said sitting down and slipping her fingers around Roger’s cock, “where were we?”

“Please jerk me off?” he asked hopefully and Carol smiled.

“You are a quick learner.” Her hand began to slowly jerk him off and, as expected, it didn’t take Roger long, coming into the wad of tissues Carol held in her other hand. “Was that nice?” she asked as she wiped him.

“Yes,” he mumbled.

“Well?”

“Well what?”

“Don’t you think you should thank me?”

“Thanks Carol,” he said quickly and she smiled and dropped the sodden tissues into the wastepaper basket.

“The bathroom is there,” Roger nodded at the small door, hinting.

“I don’t need to go, baby,” she smiled, “but thanks.”

“No, I mean, you can flush the tissues.”

“Why? The wastepaper basket is just as good.”

“But they’ll see it, they’ll know!”

“So? As I said, I expect it’s what normally happens. Besides,” she said firmly, “there isn’t anything you can do about it, is there? I must go. Bye baby,” she said, pulling the sheet up over his groin and kissed Roger goodbye.

Roger watched her go, returned to the soap opera but the wet tissues in the wastepaper basket appeared to him to be almost a time bomb of humiliation waiting to explode.