Gentle Steps...Ch. 07

Story Info
Ultimate humilation by Carol.
1.8k words
3.98
83.6k
3
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/13/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gentle Steps to Complete Domination Ch. 07

Roger followed her instructions and the diet everyday and soon he was showing the effects of the rigid exercise program. For a week, the only contact he had from Carol was her voice over the hidden microphone and he soon began obeying automatically, without even thinking.

He had never been inside the house and as he cleaned the pool and washed the car naked, he looked at the house and wondered who was inside and if they were watching him.

He was continually horny, so horny and he was desperate to enjoy orgasm again so he knew he would do anything she wanted. What was the alternative? He couldn't escape from the grounds but even if by some miracle he did, he had no clothes and the only way to remove the steel tube from his cock was to cut it off and that was something he didn't even want to think about.

One morning, Carol's voice echoed through the small gym where Roger was working out, naked. "I enjoy watching you when you do your squats," she mocked. "I like the way your little balls hang down and wobble." Roger flushed but he knew enough not to stop, he didn't want to get her angry in any way. "When you've finished your exercise, shower and wash your hair. It's time to go to the hospital to remove the plaster from your arms."

He was getting out! Roger was excited at the idea of leaving the grounds, even though it was only for a short time but it was better than nothing.

Carol dressed in a short blue skirt and a tight white top was waiting for him when he came from the shower. She circled him, inspecting him while he stood naked in the center of the room. "I expect you to be on your best behavior."

"Yes Miss Carol."

"I do not want you to embarrass me in any way. You will be polite and defer to me, show affection and be nice to everyone. Understand?"

"Yes Miss Carol," he said quickly.

"You will not try to escape. If you do, I will just let you go. I will not try to find you." Roger looked at her in surprise. "I will simply come back here," she smiled sweetly, "take the only key to your cock tube and dissolve it in acid." Roger's face went white at the thought. "You wouldn't want me to do that, would you?"

"No Miss Carol! Please, not that!"

"I think we have an understanding. Here, get dressed." She handed Roger a pair of white beach shorts and a blue T-shirt. He didn't even consider asking for underwear, just got dressed as quickly as possible. "Those shorts are baggy so when you sit, you had better make sure you're not showing your cute little chastity tube to people." Carol giggled at the thought and handed him a pair of faded blue sneakers. The entire outfit was his size although the T-shirt was a little tight.

He sat quietly next to Carol while she drove, trying to keep his eyes from her nylon covered legs but he couldn't and she knew it. Roger guessed she let her skirt slip up a bit so her thighs were exposed as she pumped the accelerator and she grinned when he groaned softly, cock twitching in the hard tube.

It was more hell at the hospital as the nurses made a fuss of them, Carol smiling with her arm possessively around Roger. The nurses kissed his cheeks, their perfume tantalizing him as they brushed close and his cock surged and twitched in its metal confinement. Carol smiled at him as the nurses surrounded him, knowing what he was feeling and he dutifully smiled back.

"You look well," the older nurse said, looking him up and down.

"He's been working out."

"Does he still get, you know, all the time?" the young one asked Carol with a smile.

"No," Carol said with a thin smile, "he doesn't get uncontrollably hard anymore."

"You obviously keep him under control," the old stern nurse said. "It's the only way, they run wild without discipline and control."

"Oh, I don't think he would run wild," Carol said with a smirk. "Would you, Roger?"

"No Miss Carol," he murmured and his face burned as he heard the young nurse giggle.

The plaster was removed and, marveling at the freedom, Roger washed his arms and followed Carol back to the car. "Good boy," she said, kissing him on the cheek, her hand slipping up his pants leg to gently squeeze his balls. "You just might get a treat soon. Would you like that?"

"Oh yes, Miss Carol, please."

Roger was surprised when she pulled in at a ladies hairdressers but he knew he shouldn't say anything. He was so desperate to come, and she had promised he might, hadn't she? He was going to be good, so good but in the salon, in the chair as the women worked on him, his cock was struggling in the metal tube. Surrounded by the feminine smells, the giggling women, their perfume and they way their fingers touched his hair drove him mad.

His hair was cut short under Carol's directions and then tinted with gold highlights. He was horrified when he heard her give the instructions but kept his mouth shut when Carol shot him a steely glance. The picture of the key disappearing into a glass of acid appeared before his eyes.

The next stop was a lingerie store where Roger, surrounded by female intimate and sexy apparel, sat obediently on a chair outside the dressing room while Carol tried items on. The thought that just a thin curtain separated him from her naked body, a body he had never seen, was driving him crazy.

"I've chosen this," she said, suddenly appearing in front of him, holding a lilac bra and panty set in delicate lace in her hands. "Do you think they're sexy?" she teased and poor Roger could only nod, hypnotized by the sexy underwear.

All the way home, he hoped that Carol was going to take pity on him and let him come. It had been so long and he was desperate, his cock was constantly twitching within the metal tube that held it prisoner.

He thought she would take pity, how long could she be this cruel. She must like me, Roger thought so she can't be cruel to me forever. Carol glanced at him as she drove, a sly smile and she adjusted the hem of her skirt and the fleeting glimpse of a tan stocking top was enough to send a grimace of pain across Rogers face.

Roger carried her parcels out of the car but she took them from him and told him to go to his apartment and wait for her naked on his knees.

He almost ran up the stairs, removed his clothes and knelt, waiting with a pounding heart and a squirming cock. Carol appeared behind him about half and hour later, carrying a bag and she said, "Good boy," with a smile. "Stand up for me now."

Knees painful and creaking, Roger stood hoping she was going to finally let him come. "Look what I've got," Carol said and Roger stared at a white canvas jacket with long sleeves and buckles. "Here, slip your arms in here. I've been waiting for that plaster to come off." Stunned, Roger did as he was told and soon found himself locked in the straitjacket, arms buckled in and immovable.

Gently, Carol steered him to the bed and pushed him down on his back. Before slipping a leather hood over his face. The hood covered his head completely except for a round hole that kept his eyes, nose and mouth visible and accessible. Deftly, she slipped a ring gag in his mouth, buckling it tightly around his head so he could not speak and his mouth was held permanently open.

Carol bent down. "You've been a good boy so you're going to get a treat." She laughed at Roger's wide eyes in the hood and slipped the headphones on his head. Roger watched her walk out of the room, a huge smile on her beautiful face and, Roger guessed, she was also laughing.

Roger lay immobile on the bed for sometime and he began to doze until Carol's voice suddenly whispered in his ears.

"Roger, my little pet. I recorded this for you to listen to, over and over again. Guess what I'm wearing?" She giggled. "Yes, that's right, the cute and sexy bra and panties we bought this afternoon. The lilac ones, do you remember? Of course you do, I thought your eyes would pop out of your head when I showed them to you."

Roger moaned and tried to move his head to dislodge the headphones but couldn't so he was forced to listen to Carols soft and seductive voice, his cock pulsing madly in the steel tube.

"The panties are a little snug, so tight against my cute pussy and I'm so so wet!" Roger groaned through the gag. "I'm wet because my boyfriend is coming over and we're going to fuck! In fact, by the time you're hearing this, I'm probably all ready sucking his big cock, it's so big and then he'll slide it into me and fuck me hard! I like to be fucked hard, baby. I need a man with a big hard cock to do it, a man with staying power and that's not you, is it baby?" Carol laughed softly and Roger groaned again, a thousand hot images flickering in his imagination, "He'll love the panties, lick me through them before fucking me and spurting his hot cum deep inside my pussy. You remember what cuming is like?" She laughed and her voice stopped and Roger lay there in silence, heart pounding and fuelled with desire and jealously. After ten minutes, the tape started again and Carol's voice began, "Roger, my little pet. I recorded this for you to listen to, over and over again. Guess what I'm wearing?"

It went on like that for over two hours leaving Roger panting and his body stiff, his cock painfully constricted by the chastity device.

Suddenly, Carol was smiling down at his sweating face as she removed the headphones. She was dressed in a white fluffy robe and her hair was tousled, make up gone. "I promised you a treat, little slave," she whispered as she did something under her robe. "I wore them over here, all wet and sticky for you." Carol laughed as she dropped the lilac panties onto his face. Still laughing she taped the panties over his nose and mouth forced open by the gag. "Now you'll be able to smell and taste me as well as taste a little of my boyfriend. Sleep well."

Her laughter rang in his ears as the realization that Carol truly didn't care for his feelings, he was her slave and totally under her cruel control.

He inhaled deeply, his cock surged as juices began to trickle through the ring gag into his waiting mouth.