Gentleman Caller

Story Info
Out-of-towner delivers a good strapping to a local gal.
1.4k words
4
25.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I usher you into the hotel room and slam the door.

"Is this how you treat someone from out of town?!"

"Oh, come on!" you reply with a shrug. "It was just a dumbass building with a bunch of boring old paintings!"

"Well, I've never been to that museum and I can't believe you'd ruin it for me by acting like a spoiled brat!"

"And I can't believe you threatened to spank me in front of all those people! Are you out of your fucking mind?!"

"Young lady..." I say, taking hold of your right ear and leading you to the bathroom sink. "I'm about to wash your mouth out if I hear one more cuss word!" I pick up a small bar of hotel soap, unwrap it and hold it near your lips. "Is that what you want to do all night- stand in the corner with a mouth full of bubbles?!"

"No sir!" you say, staring down at the tiny cake of soap.

"Then pipe down and fetch me that oak paddle from my suitcase."

"That one you were showing me earlier?!"

"You got it!" I say, pointing toward the foot of the bed. "Now go get it!"

Inside the suitcase you find a large wooden paddle marked "Board of Education" which you bring to the spot where I am standing next to a chair. Within seconds of you handing me the implement, I have seated myself, pulled you across my lap, lifted your dress and landed several stinging swats to your naked bottom.

"Yow!" is your response.

"No panties." I comment.

"I thought you'd like that."

"I do!" comes my reply, as I deliver another volley of powerful smacks. "The easier to spank you, my dear!"

For the next few minutes, I continue to paddle your bare bottom with increasing force until your cries and pleas for mercy reach a crescendo.

"All right, now stand up!" I command.

Sobbing and sniffling, you manage to get to your feet and pad over to the mirror on the closet door where you peer over your shoulder at the reflection of your sore, pink bottom.

"I suppose I've had worse... and better." you say, just loud enough for me to hear.

"Really?" I say, taking your words as a challenge. I stand, step forward and speak directly into your face. "Have you ever been spanked in the diaper position?"

Your eyes widen upon hearing this.

Once, while discussing various punishment styles, you told me that you thought the diaper position looked particularly humiliating.

"No." you reply with a gulp.

"Then maybe this is just the time to expose you to it. Take off your clothes and get on the bed!"

As you disrobe, I place the paddle back into my case. I wait until you're naked and lying upon the bed on your back to lift you up by the legs and begin spanking your vulnerable bottom. As expected, this is an especially embarrassing experience. Unable to kick, you grip the edges of the bed with your hands, tilt your head back and begin to tear up as my swift, firm hand finds its target again and again.

"Owee!" you squeal after one extremely hard swat lands upon your left cheek. You hiss as I slap that same spot again with equal force.

Then the spanking gets fast and furious. My hand is a blur as it smacks your bare, aching, upside-down ass cheeks.

"What do you think?' I inquire as I continue to spank your now crimson fanny. "Having a good time?"

"No, sir! I don't care for this at all!" you manage to answer between swats.

"All right." I reply giving your burning ass five more sound smacks before letting go of your legs. You immediately roll over and begin to feverishly massage your stinging buns. I sit down on the edge of the bed and give you a few minutes to catch your breath. Eventually, you roll onto your side and look up at me lovingly through teary eyes.

"Are you going to behave yourself now?" I ask, placing a kiss on your forehead.

"Yes, sir... I'll be good." you whisper, kissing my cheek in return. "Are we done?"

"Almost." I say. "I want you to go into my suitcase and get out the leather strap."

For a moment, you look at me as if to beg your way out of it. But then you remember how much you adore that strap and the way I use it, so you go to my case to retrieve it.

"Here it is, sir." you utter meekly, holding out the thick chocolate brown strip of polished cowhide as you stand naked before me.

"Not like that." I say. "I want you to fold it over and give it a kiss first."

"Yes, sir."

Doing as you are told, you double the strap over and press it against your lips before placing it in my hand.

"Good girl. Now get on your hands and knees." I say as I stand and point to the bed.

You comply, crawling onto the top blanket on all fours.

"I'm only going to give you twelve with this." I tell you as I put one knee on the bed and place my free hand just above your ass. "But I want you to count them. Understood?"

"Yes, sir."

After a few preliminary swats for practice, I haul back and deliver the first real slap.

"One!" you grunt.

The next one, a real stinger, arrives only a few seconds later.

"Two!"

The following three aren't quite so hard, but the sixth burns so deeply that you burst into tears and are unable to continue counting. I put the strap down next to you and rub your back gently.

"Do you want to stop here?" I ask.

"No." you say, lifting your head from the pillow. "I've been waiting a long time for this! I'm okay. Please give me the other six! I can take it!"

I pick up the strap and wait as you put your quivering bottom back into position. Once I'm certain that you're ready for me to continue, I give your burning ass a powerful smack.

"Seven!" you call out.

I go on spanking you with the strap as you continue to whimper and count out each blow until the very last one.

"Twelve! Thank you, sir!" With that, you turn and throw your arms around me.

We embrace for a long time. Your tears dampen my shirt.

"You will now fetch the ass cream!" I command in a silly voice.

The term "ass cream" is a private joke between us.

You quickly climb down from the bed, grab the tube of skin cream from the table and bring it to me.

"Now bend over my knee, you naughty girl!" I say, smiling as I sit at the edge of the bed.

You smile back and quickly crawl across my lap. For a few moments, I trace lazy circles and figure eights on your reddened, raw ass cheeks, teasing the burning surface of your skin with my finger tip. Then I pop open the lid of the plastic container with my left hand and squirt a dollop of cool white cream into my right as I sing playfully.

"I scream... you scream... we all scream for ass cream!"

You can't help but giggle through your tears as I continue to croon and smear the soothing balm all over your hot, throbbing red rump. You begin to moan and squirm around on my lap. You sigh and groan more deeply with each rub and squeeze I give your sore, rosy cheeks. Your amorous mood is all too obvious. I begin to feel a very strong yearning as well. Unfortunately, this urge is not consistent with our agreement and so I make a snap decision.

"Stand up, right now!" I command.

Your momentary hesitation earns you a sharp slap across your slippery bottom. Responding to the unexpected swat, you leap to your feet.

"Yes, sir!" you say, standing at attention.

Tossing you a pillow from the bed with which to cover yourself, I stand up and quickly walk to the other end of the room.

"I'm going into the bathroom and attend to some... private business." I announce. "You will stay here and attend to yours." I then walk to my suitcase, take out a small oven timer and push one of the buttons on it a few times. "In ten minutes, we'll get dressed and go out for dinner, do you understand?"

"Yes, sir." you respond, your face turning nearly as red as your bottom. "Thank you, sir."

"I've told you before... you don't have to call me 'sir' if you don't want to."

"I know, sir." you reply as I retire to the privacy of the bathroom. "Thank you, sir."

THE END