Gentlemen's Club Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ywashere
Ywashere
218 Followers

"All right. But first Daddy wants a taste -- I'm going to slurp up my son's slimy, sloppy, spunk-slick slut-hole; lick out your cum-filled, cock-loving, cream-crammed cunt." So saying, Grayson bent down while pushing Kevin's pelvis up so that his dilated pussy was pointed at his mouth. For the next several minutes Grayson stroked every part of Kevin's rectum that he could reach with his tongue, sucking up all the cum he could find, licking up every fold and ridge inside his son's back-passage.

Kevin gripped the bedding on either side of him as hard as he could, helpless moans pouring out his panting mouth, feeling like he would drift off the bed from the pleasure if he didn't hang on tight, the feeling was so intensely good. He didn't dare touch his stiffening boycock, knowing that he would go off in seconds if he were to do so -- he might well shoot off just from all the delightful sensations his father was generating with his skilled tongue and lips.

Grayson was in his own little piece of heaven, the twin smells of spunk and sweat overpowering his senses as his nose was jammed between Kevin's legs, moving up from his ass-crack to nudge at the swelling young balls where the musky smell of boy-sex was emanating so strongly. The taste of hot, horny ass, filled as it was with another man's cum, as well as traces of his own ejaculate, was driving him wild with lust. Every time his tongue thrust back inn for more of the rich, salty fluid his mind would supply the image of that dark, dark cock thrusting deeply between the pale cheeks into this slutty hole; his memory would replay the squishy sound of that cock's penetration as well as the meaty slap of balls and thighs against this creamy, soft ass his face was smothered in.

Finally, when he tasted more spit than spunk with his deeply embedded tongue, Grayson pulled his face away and climbed up Kevin's body, placing both hands, arms straight, on either side of the boy's shoulders. Looking down at Kevin's lust-hazy eyes with his own smoldering gaze, Grayson rubbed his burning erection against the slick stomach beneath him, adding his pre-cum to the puddles of spunk already there, teasing them both just a little bit more.

"Come on, Daddy! I give me more cock! Please, Daddy, give it to me! I need it!" Kevin began to wiggle and writhe, pulling up his legs to make his hole more accessible and reaching down with his hands to take hold of his father's livid, throbbing member and aim it at the waiting target.

The excitement he had built up watching Kevin get fucked meant that Grayson did not have much self-control left -- it was all he could do not to shoot as soon as he found himself glans-deep inside Kevin's torrid insides, the hot tunnel only adding to the already burning heat his dick was feeling as he pushed in more and more of the shaft, moving as slowly as he could to keep from losing it.

Kevin himself did not seem to notice, or care, about his father's difficulty -- he only wanted to cum, and cum hard, while being shafted; to feel his insides soothed and massaged by a hard, meaty rod, rubbing against his joy-button; to press his own erection against a heaving stomach until his balls exploded. The fact that they had all night ahead of them meant nothing -- he wanted gratification, and he wanted it now!

"Oh, fuck that pussy, Daddy! Give me so more of that hot Daddy-cum! Fill me up, fuck me deep!" he moaned, his hand moving down from his father's cock to squeeze his swollen, tightening testicles, feeling the heavy load they contained and wanting it.

"You greedy little bitch!" Grayson grated out between clenched teeth. "You're just an insatiable cum-bucket, a starving fuck-hole, the sluttiest bottom in the world! You want another load of fuck-juice deep inside of you, you little cunt? Well, you're going to have to work for it, just like any other whore!" Grayson said, wrapping his arms around Kevin and rolling both their bodies onto their sides and then on so that he was lying on his back with Kevin sprawled on top of him.

Kevin's eyes widened in shock -- he'd been so into his own sensations, concentrating so strongly on the pleasure generated by his filled asshole, that the sudden shift from lying on his back underneath his father to lying on top left him stunned. A fact which allowed Grayson a few seconds of much needed respite in which to gather his powers of restraint, delaying the orgasm which had been rushing at him at breakneck speed only moments ago.

Kevin quickly came to his senses, realizing that if he wanted another wad shot inside of him he was going to have to make it happen himself. The thought of waiting his father out, forcing Grayson to resume his own movements rather than exert himself never occurred to Kevin, sex-mad as he was -- he just wanted his next serving of man-sauce, and he wanted it fast. And so he began to move.

First he pushed himself up, his arms levering his upper body upwards, and incidentally moving his pussy up a little on the swollen cock filling it, only to allow his body weight to push him back down the its base as he finished sitting up, refilling all the emptiness he'd briefly felt. Shit, that felt good!

Lying back, Grayson looked through pleasure-narrowed eyes at Kevin's firm, tanned body, enjoying the movements of Kevin's hips as he kept the friction of ass on cock going, the movements just enough to keep up the friction on his prostate. Grayson didn't mind, as his own sensitive cockhead was getting a good, hot workout out of it at the same time due to the talented muscles of Kevin's back passage. And Kevin's rhythm was speeding up, the boy leaning more of his weight on his outstretched arms so he could pump his ass up and down faster and faster, getting more and more of that lovely friction that was sending them both over the edge. Grayson allowed himself to go with it, welcoming the approaching climax, knowing that as soon as Kevin came he would stop moving, selfish little cunt that he knew his son to be; since, once he achieved his own orgasm, it would stop being worth his while to keep up his movements just to get his father off. So he would just have to make sure he shot his load first -- not a hard thing to do as he felt those soft cheeks slam repeatedly into his groin; the tight, cum-swollen balls hitting his stomach; and that hot hole gripping him more and more tightly, milking his dick for all the hot cream he had stored in his own tightening nuts.

"Yeah, baby, yeah! Ride Daddy's dick! Milk the cum out! That's the same cum that shot into your mother to make your slutty little ass in the first place! And now my dick's fucking that ass! I'm fucking my baby boy's slut-ass pussy with my hard-on! Aww, FUCK!" Grayson always got off on his relationship with Kevin -- they both did, as shown by the way Kevin's movements became even more vigorous with every perverse word Grayson said, one of his hands moving from its supportive position to grab on to his swollen, throbbing, purple boydick, stroking it just as hard and fast as his rectal muscles were stroking his Dad's cock.

"Oh, Dad! Feed my pussy with your Daddy-cream, my hungry pussy wants lots and lots of Daddy-cum-cream! Fuck me, Dad!"

Grayson's hips were now moving in time with Kevin's, pushing upwards to meet every one of Kevin's down-strokes, making his penetration that much deeper as he brought himself off, orgasm just moments, seconds... "Ahhhh! YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!"

A fresh stream of man-cum rocketed into Kevin's tightly squeezing pussy, the feeling of hot fluids filling him and adding lubrication to the fuck helping him reach his own satisfaction as his hand stroked as hard as he could, causing a new stream of boycum to shoot out his dick, hitting Grayson square in the face with the first spurt, the later ones falling on his father's chest and stomach, Kevin's hand still moving fast and hard as it coaxed out every last drop.

Kevin was allowed only a moment to sit back and enjoy the sense of completion his climax engendered before Grayson started moving out from under him, sliding his body backwards to sit up against the headboard and leaving Kevin straddling, and leaking cum all over, his knees.

"Daddy's going to invite our next guest over to play, slut-boy. Now, why don't you be a good little whore and clean all this boycum off me while I do that?" Grayson smiled at Kevin's slightly dazed expression -- it was clear the boy had forgotten that any other men were expected. But after only a few seconds' hesitation Kevin moved his knees so that he now knelt between Grayson's spread legs and began licking his way up those legs, cleaning up the stray smears of cum from first one muscular thigh and then the other before working his way up his father's torso -- clearly keeping Grayson's crotch for last.

In the meantime, true to his word, Grayson reached into the drawer of the bedside table and pulled out the handset of the intercom. Pressing a button on the machine he spoke into the receiver, "Yes, this is the member in room 11 -- the one who invited other members to join in. Yes, that's right, you can send the next man in now. Yes, I'm sure we'll be wanting company later than that as well-- Oh, fuck baby, work those tits!" Kevin had decided he was being ignored for long enough, and his father's erect nipples were the perfect way to draw attention back to himself as he licked and sucked at the sensitive nubs, looking his father in the eye as he ran his tongue all over first one cum covered nip and then the other, closing his eyes with pleasure and concentration when he started sucking. Above his head he heard his father gulp, gasp and take a deep breath before managing to return to his interrupted conversation. "What was I saying? Oh, yes, I'll let you know when we want the next man to come in. Goodbye."

Dropping the handset haphazardly back onto the intercom and quickly pushing the drawer closed, Grayson then used both hands to pull Kevin's face up to his for a deep, hungry kiss, tasting his own cum as his tongue plunged deep into Kevin's mouth.

Pushing himself away a minute or two later, Kevin began kissing and licking his way back down his father's torso, finally reaching Grayson's cum-smeared cock just as the door opened. Kevin didn't bother looking around to see the newcomer -- the man already had a perfect view of what he came here for; Kevin's well-fucked ass was raised and ready as he knelt between his father's thighs and began sucking the soft but already thickening cum-smeared cock. When a pair of hands grabbed Kevin's hips and a slippery cockhead pressed against his sphincter, Kevin took it as a signal to start swallowing, sucking down Grayson's veiny pole till the whole thing was in his mouth and inching its way down his cocksucking throat.

Grayson himself did not pay his son's latest lover much attention -- just enough to see that he was decently equipped and was able to enter Kevin's cunt without undo difficulty. While his eyes did often stray to the sight of the latest new cock thrusting in and out of that hot little cum-covered ass, most of his attention was taken up with Kevin's head, and the way he was giving head. Grayson's hands both wrapped around the sides of Kevin's head, just behind his ears, and was guiding his son's voracious mouth up and down on his throbbing, rapidly recovering erection. The shaft was starting to feel rather over-sensitive, but that just added to the overall excitement as he watched those beautiful pink lips, usually so full and sensual but now looking so thin as they stretched around his girth, moving slowly up and down; the silky feeling of Kevin's hair, which he had allowed to grow long during the summer months so that it now hung under his ears on the sides and stated to hide his eyes in front -- the slightly obscured look corresponded to Grayson's own masked visage and flipping the older man's switch in a big way. His son looked so very wanton as he briefly opened his eyes to look at his father through that blond fringe before closing them once more.

"God, what a talented cocksucker you are, boy! It almost feels like you're drawing my balls up through the cum-tube! Keep it up, Daddy's got a nice, big load getting ready just for you!"

Behind his closed lids, Kevin's eyes were crossing from the intensity of the pleasure as both his fuckholes were filled with hot, throbbing meat; the taste of his father's pre-cum -- which he was convinced tasted better than any other man's, and could only be beaten by the taste of Grayson's actual cum -- the feeling of fullness in his throat, combined with having his his cunt rhythmically filled and emptied by a stranger he hadn't even looked at -- a thrill all in itself -- was driving him wild with lust, which he expressed by milking both invaders as thoroughly as he could, working his tongue and throat muscles in front and tightening every muscle he could in back, paying special attention to making his sphincter as tight as possible every time the stranger pulled out.

Their latest guest did not appear very talkative, his only vocalizations coming out as grunts and moans as he slowly began picking up speed, his groin and thighs slapping against Kevin's tight backside more and more loudly as his thrusts grew in force and speed, forcing near-delirious moans of pleasure from the boy he was pummeling.

Once more lost in the mind-numbing pleasures of sex, Kevin lost all sense of time, his awareness centered purely on the physical sensations he was experiencing. 'Fuck that ass! Cram that throat! Give me more! Cum inside of me!' he wanted to scream -- but the lovely, thick member lodged in his esophagus made it impossible to do more than moan deep in his chest.

Suddenly an idea came into his head. The next time his head bobbed upwards he rubbed one of his hands along the spit-slippery shaft, getting the first two fingers good and wet. Then he slipped his hands down, past the swelling testicles and between the spread cheeks, teasingly stroking the hole he found there.

Grayson let out an appreciative moan as he felt the wet finger at his back entrance -- he knew that a little anal stimulation would only add to his pleasure as he was sucked, and so spread his legs a little wider, allowing Kevin greater access to his back passage. When the finger pushed in to the knuckle Grayson couldn't help but clutch at the blond head, pressing it deeply into his lap while letting out a deep moan of sheer delight. When a second finger joined the first he started seeing stars and knew that orgasm was just minutes away.

Kevin's attention was so focused on his task in front that when the pounding in his rear reached a crisis and the stranger started cumming, he did not automatically reach for his own throbbing cock, but let it remain, hard and leaking pre-cum onto the bedclothes, while the cock buried deep inside his rear shot off again and again. He was more interested in the cock in front of him -- and what his father might let him do in exchange for letting that cock shoot its own hot load.

With a swear and a slap to Kevin's wet and leaking behind, the stranger left, while the two Graysons were too busy concentrating on Kevin's suckling mouth and probing fingers to notice his departure.

Suddenly, with a great heave of his whole body, Kevin dragged his head off the invading member, taking his first deep breath in over 10 minutes. Resisting the pull of the hands buried in his hair, he looked his father in the eye and said, "Does Daddy like having his baby's fingers in his naughty little hole?" Kevin's two fingers were stroking in and out of Grayson's clutching anus while his other hand took hold of his spit-soaked, purple cock and gently rubbed it up and down before moving down to its base and gently squeezing. "Does Daddy want something bigger in there? Baby wants to give Daddy something bigger, something harder and hotter than any finger!"

Grayson was now squirming on Kevin's stroking fingers, his lust-fogged brain barely grasping what his son was saying. As the meaning of the words sank in, he realized that Kevin was holding his latest orgasm back as an exchange for penetrating his father.

Now, Grayson knew that he could quite easily take back control -- he was a great deal stronger than Kevin, after all. But it wasn't like he'd never been fucked before, and Kevin had been hinting how much he'd like the chance to fuck rather than just being fucked all the time. He even recalled with some sense of pride how well Kevin performed in the play he got cast in by the Club's theatrical department -- although Kevin's character was the "Seduced Innocent", he had a scene in which he'd fucked an older man, and fucked him quite well by the look of it. Grayson decided he wasn't against seeing for himself whether the other man had been a great actor, or whether Kevin really was a good top-man.

"Reach into that drawer and get the lube out, baby boy! It's been a while since Daddy's had anything bigger than a finger in there."

Kevin did as he was told, while Grayson slid further down the bed so that he was lying comfortably on his back -- he wanted a good view of Kevin's face, as well as re-positioning to brace himself for what promised to be a hard, satisfying ride.

Getting the lube out of the drawer, Kevin very carefully coated his fingers with the lube before pushing two of them back into Grayson's waiting asshole, adding a third finger a few seconds later to further widen the opening while his father moaned appreciatively.

Pulling his fingers slowly back out, Kevin bent down to give a final suck to his father's throbbing member standing up before him, for luck. He then reached for the lube again and liberally smeared the slippery substance onto his twitching, pre-cum leaking erection -- the same erection which was going to be fucking his father!

"Ahh, that's right, son -- open up that hole, make it into a nice, wet fuckhole for my little stud-boy to fuck into! Show Daddy how much you take after your old man, what a good, hard stud-fucker you are!" Grayson was unable to keep still, his hips squirming from side to side as barely-familiar but pleasurable sensations radiated from his ass. He watched through narrowed eyes as Kevin pulled his hand away to squirt more lube onto his palm before stroking his own pulsing boycock -- his little boy's stud-pole, all hard and raring to go.

Kevin looked down at his father's asshole, now a wet, winking slot just waiting to be filled. He honestly couldn't remember ever being this turned on, other than that first time, weeks ago on his first night on the job, when he'd realized that it was his own Dad who had his dick up Kevin's clutching boycunt -- and now it was his father who was the cunt, and Kevin was about to dick him!

Taking a deep breath, Kevin forced his hand off his cock, knowing that he'd long since finished applying the lube and had, in fact, been jerking off to the sight of Grayson's displayed anus. He knew that if he didn't slow down and stop stimulating himself, he would cum in just a few seconds -- possibly even before he got all the way into that waiting sex-pit. And he wanted this to be a real fuck, the kind his father himself had taught him was possible -- one that took a long time and made the bottom man cream himself without having his dick stroked. More than anything, at that moment, Kevin wanted his father to have an orgasm just from the feeling of Kevin's steel-hard boydick shoving in and out of his ass.

With that thought in mind, Kevin took a deep breath and lined up his cockhead with the waiting asshole, teasing himself as well as his father as he pressed lightly against it, without thrusting, for a couple of seconds while he smiled down at his father/lover. Grayson was looking back at him with burning eyes, the lust in them all too clear.

Slowly, knowing that any fast friction would make him lose his load far too soon, Kevin pushed into the tight, burning-hot opening with his eager tool. "Ohhhh!" the moan seemed to come from both men simultaneously as this new point of connection was established, as Kevin slowly thrust his swollen cock deeper and deeper into his father's slick and willing asshole. The pleasure of the perversity of their relationship was an endless source of stimulation for them both, and now they reveled in the addition of yet another taboo being breached as Kevin's balls pressed against Grayson's asscheeks, both father and son panting and gasping in lustful delight as full penetration was achieved.

Ywashere
Ywashere
218 Followers