Gentlemen's Club Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ywashere
Ywashere
218 Followers

"Oh, fuck! So full! Too much!" the boy didn't seem to be aware of the words coming out of his mouth, his eyes rolled back in his head as he gave both of the throbbing invaders his undivided attention, "Yeah, work those dicks! Gimme! Harder! Yeah, both together, like that! Oh! Oh! OHHHH!"

The brothers were once again wearing their dick-restraints, and had already caused Kevin to cum twice when they had alternated their strokes inside him, one brother pulling out when the other pushed in and so on, and were now pushing into him together, their hands keeping a firm grip on the sweaty, toned blond as they battered their way in and out of him like one huge cock fucking away in his fuller-than-ever boycunt. It wasn't long before Kevin was spraying the man beneath him with a fresh load of ball-juice as they forced another orgasm out of his battered prostate.

"Oh, God, oh, my God!" Kevin looked at Grayson with wild eyes as his ass milked both cocks at once. "Oh, Daddy, I've got soooo much dick inside me! Oh, Daddy, this is the best present EVER!"

By the time the blue-masked brothers decided they were ready to pull out of Kevin, Grayson was ready to step up with what he knew would be his last cum of the night; no matter how stimulating a sight was, there was only so much sperm a man's body could produce -- even with the special cum-production improving diet he'd put himself on in preparation for this night.

As the brothers rolled away on the bed, coming to rest in a sixty-nine position a few inches away from where the exhausted Kevin was lying in a boneless heap, Grayson stepped up to kneel between the seemingly permanently-spread, muscular legs and thrust easily into the extra-widened hole.

Grayson slowly thrust into the thoroughly relaxed fuck-tunnel, the sound of his cock slipping in and out of his son's ass accompanied by the slurping and sucking noises of the other two men on the bed as they sucked on each other's cum streaked cocks, their pleasure in each other apparent in every dick-muffled moan and the vigor with which they went at each other, despite how tired they must have been by then. And every once in a while one of them would pull his mouth away just far enough to moan, "Yeah, suck that dick, big brother!" or "Swallow that fuckstick, little bro, just like that!"

All this meant that, although tired and thrusting into an asshole with very little friction left in it, Grayson was more than able to maintain his erection as he pumped and thrust into Kevin's slowly recovering rectum, all the cum he hadn't been able to reach with his questing tongue sloshing around his ultra-sensitive dickhead. The thought occurred to him that, with the extra widening the brothers had just finished giving Kevin's cunt, he could probably now manage to shove his whole face right up the boy.

Bending down to press his mask against Kevin's sweaty, flushed face, Grayson whispered in his ear, just softly enough that the other two sexual partners couldn't hear, "Did my baby boy like his fuck-marathon? Did Daddy's little slutboy get all the cock his hungry little pussy wanted?" Grayson's hips started gaining momentum, the sound of his groin and balls smacking against Kevin's asscheeks becoming louder and louder as his thrusts sped up. "What do you say, you little sperm-bank? Did all those big, hard fucksticks fill you up, or do you have room for one more deposit from your old man, Kevin?"

Moving to press his lips against Kevin's, Grayson noticed as Kevin's anus began to tighten once more around his pounding cock. Grayson pushed his tongue into Kevin's cum-flavored mouth while the boy's arm rose to encircle the older man as father and son shared a lusty kiss.

"Yeah, give it to me, Daddy!" Kevin moaned when they finally came up for air, "Fuck me, Daddy! Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!" Every time Kevin said the perverse word, he tightened his slack back passage, milking his father's cock at the same time as he was inflaming his mind.

Moaning and grunting, Grayson's cum shot deep inside his son's reddened cunthole while a fresh load of boycum found its way from Kevin's tight balls onto his stomach and chest. Still unloading his own orgasm, Grayson collapsed in exhaustion on top of the boy's cum-smeared torso, his pumping hips the only part of his body capable of movement.

* * * *

Jeff and Steve Talbot relaxed against each other in the back of the taxi, the early morning light just beginning to brighten the world around them.

"So, do you think they knew each other from before?" Steve wondered aloud, speculating about the two men they'd left sleeping back at the Club.

"You mean, like, they'd been together before tonight?" Jeff responded, knowing what his brother meant but deciding to tease him a little.

"No, lame-ass," Steve said, pretending to be cross as he lightly punched Jeff in the arm. "I mean like, d'you think they were seeing each other, and the old man got the kid a job there? I've heard that members do that every once in a while," Steve's eyes lost their focus as he imagined having that kind of job. Wow, talk about a dream job, getting paid to fuck all day!

"Well, they did seem very comfortable with each-other. But I can't see anyone who's possessive enough to keep a lover, getting him a job where he's guaranteed to do a whole bunch of other men," Jeff said, licking his lips as, in his mind, he imagined a long procession of hard cock, all of which was aimed, not at the pretty little blond boy, but at his own horny hole.

"Maybe they're related," Steve said, thinking of their first visit to the Club once again. "Maybe the old man's his father, and he got his son a job there in order to feed both their ass-fucking habits."

Both brothers thought about this for a moment, contemplating the idea of a man taking his own son as a lover in light of their own occasional sexual bouts with their Dad.

Looking each other in the eye, they both burst out laughing. "Naah!"

Ywashere
Ywashere
218 Followers