Gentlemen's Club Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ywashere
Ywashere
218 Followers

"Come along now, boy," he said between panting breaths, "Show me your face. Move your arms away so you can look into my eyes and see the pleasure you are giving me, and let me see how much my thrusting manhood is pleasuring you!" Reaching down to caress Westerly's straining erection he added, "I can see how much you're enjoying this, my lad -- Little Dickey is so happy, he is weeping his joy!"

"Go on, lad," the Headmaster said as he continued his lusty assault on the man sandwiched between them, "Show him who it is he has buried his knob in!" The thought of having Step- father and son confront each other was obviously an exciting one to him.

Westerly replied without moving his arms from his face, his voice muffled and breathless from the building momentum of the man pounding his ass, "All right, I'll show myself! But Mr. Gray must push into me as deeply as he can, and the Headmaster must also be as far inside Mr. Gray's hole as he can go before I do."

Gritting his teeth, Gray gave a hard push, his efforts seconded by the Headmaster, who also shoved his hips strongly, pressing his hairy, sweaty chest against Gray's equally sweaty back, his groin flush against the middle-man's high, muscular backside.

As Westerly felt Gray's pubes press into his widespread ass-crack, he wrapped his smooth, muscular legs around both men's hips, locking his ankles under the Headmaster's buttocks. The Headmaster did not want Gray escaping any more than Westerly did, and so reached forward and wrapped his arms around the other man's middle, pinning him in place from the outside, as well as the inside. Having trapped Gray between the two of them, Westerly slowly began moving his elbows sideways, keeping his face hidden as his arms moved. Finally only his hands remained over his face, palms up, his eyes peeking behind his widespread fingers.

"Come now, boy! Either show your face or not -- but do not keep us waiting when pleasure is but a movement away!" Gray's voice was deep and low with desire and strain, the need to thrust obviously growing more and more demanding.

"Well, all right," Westerly said, his hands moving away as he quickly added, "If you insist, Stepfather!"

A moment of silence followed as Gray's lust addled brain slowly absorbed what he had heard and was seeing.

"Westerly!" he exclaimed, his eyes widening in shock, "What are YOU doing here?"

His eyes ingenuously wide, Westerly looked back, "Stepfather, are you not glad to see me? Why, only moments ago you were saying how much my being here pleased you!" While speaking, Westerly released his ankle-lock and squirmed his hips a little to stimulate the cock buried inside of him.

With a deep groan, Gray reached down and pulled Westerly's shoulders up. Pulling the boy upright while keeping his shaft buried inside him, Gray pressed the young blond's torso against his own and planted a deep, hungry kiss down his stepson's throat before shifting his grip, holding the boy's tight, round butt cheeks in both hands and raising and lowering him on Gray's rigid cock.

"Oh, my darling boy, if only you knew how often I had thought of being in this very position with you since I had married your mother! How I had longed to have my way with your delectable young body!"

Gripping his Stepfather's shoulders, Westerly seconded his efforts, speeding up his bouncing movements, moaning and muttering as he worked up his next orgasm. "Oh, yes!... Harder!... More!... Father!..."

All the while, the Headmaster remained motionless, obviously enjoying the way Gray's rectum was massaging his hard-on as he held tightly to the other man's hips, keeping his cock hilted inside him as he egged the two fucking younger men, saying such things as "Yes, work the little slattern on your hard shaft!" and "That is an inviting, tight, hot hole, is it not?"

Faster and faster, Westerly bounced along Gray's swollen erection, both Step- father and son now panting with breathless exertion, moaning and grunting with pleasure as they worked Gray's hard fuckrod deep inside Westerly's hungry sexpit.

* * *

Jason was having a much better shift than he expected. When he had been assigned to wait on the Club member in the black-and-greenn mask, he had thought that the fact that the man had asked for the dinner-menu to be a sign that ALL Jason was going to do with the man was serve him food. He's served such members on previous shifts, and while they were sometimes good for an after-dinner suck, they rarely took advantage of his readily available assets.

Having taken down the member's order, Jason then went to the kitchen and, while waiting for his order to be assembled, helped with the dinner-rush "material collection" by giving several members of the kitchen staff hand-jobs and deep-thrusting prostate massages -- making sure the resulting cook-sperm was captured in the pre-labeled collection jars.

Taking his platter containing the member's starter -- Chef's famous crème soup -- Jason paused as he reentered the main room, allowing his eyes to adjust to the dimmer lighting as he scanned the room.

That hot young blond, Kevin Gray, who had subbed in "Young Schoolboy Seduced by Fellow Student and Headmaster" was part of the stage-show again.

Jason had heard that he had been shared by one of his regulars one night recently, spreading his eager boy-cunt to all comers, all night. Jason hadn't been on duty that night, so he never did find out if it had been the customer's idea or Kevin's. Having seen the kid both on stage and in person several times since he'd been hired, Jason could easily believe it was the young man's idea.

Kevin certainly jumped at the chance to star in the "sequel" of the "Schoolboys" play, which Jason understood could be billed as "No-Longer-Innocent Schoolboy Caught in the Act With Headmaster by Stepfather, Who Joins In". Two dimensional and predictable as the plot was, there was no question that shows featuring Kevin tended to pack the house -- Jason could barely see a single empty chair, and certainly not a single empty table, anywhere in the room.

It was a sign of Jason's current customer's status within the Club's pecking-order that the black-and-greenn masked man was sitting at a table near the stage, all by himself -- several "lesser" members had already been asked to share their tables with newer arrivals, whereas normally only members who had previously planned to meet at the Club tended to sit together.

As he made his way to the table, Jason noticed that a pair of blue masked men had stopped at his customer's table, but they moved on to sit with a third blue-masked man by the time Jason arrived and began placing the dishes and silverware on the table.

Unlike Kevin's night of gang-fucking, Jason had first-hand experience with the two blue-boys, having been part of the long line of Club employees to service them back when they were still trying to decide whether to acquire memberships at the Club (which was the story he and his friends had been told), fucking his cock into one of the young men's cum-drenched ass alongside another man from the hosting department, both of them thrusting into the red, swollen, jizz-squirting hole at the same time while the bound young man pushed back against them, begging them to thrust harder and fill him with their cum.

At that moment, unnoticed by Jason who was still musing about that long-ago night, the character of the Stepfather arrived on the stage.

The next thing Jason knew, he was bent over the table while a velvet-covered steel pipe was shoved up his ass. 'Thank goodness I lubed when I put on my uniform!' was Jason's passing thought as he braced himself against the tablecloth and pushed back against the intruder, letting out a hushed but lusty moan as he felt the burning length slam into his love-tunnel, the delicious friction continuing as more and more throbbing cock forced its way into Jason's body.

"Take it, baby! Take that dick!" Looking back over his shoulder, Jason saw that the member's eyes were glued to the action on the stage as Toby Wayne, the actor playing the Stepfather, started thrusting his lube-glistening cock into Kevin's presented butt.

The member kept up a softly muttered monologue of encouragement as he avidly watched Kevin get shafted at both ends, proving his stamina to be greater than Toby's by continuing his forceful pounding into Jason long after Toby finished cumming up Kevin's boy-pussy for the first time. It wasn't until Kevin was facing his "Stepfather", rubbing his rigid young prick against Toby's well-defined abs while the older blond pumped up his already cum-filled cunt, that that the masked man shoved as far into Jason's asshole as he could and, biting down on Jason's jacketed shoulder, blasted what felt like a river of cum in Jason's twitching rectum. "Take it, bitch! Take Daddy's cum! Swallow up all Daddy's fuckjuice! Yeaaaah!"

Jason remained bent over for almost a full minute as the Club-member's hips continued to jackhammer like mad, unloading his pent-up jizm.

Pulling out with a slurpy "Pop", the member collapsed panting onto his chair. Jason stayed as he was, still stunned by the violent coupling and the abrupt detachment, only gradually becoming aware that spilled soup was seeping into his formerly-spotless white dress-shirt and that his gaping, sperm leaking ass was aimed at the man who'd just filled him up. Unsure what to do next -- he'd never been jumped like that under these circumstances before -- Jason slowly straightened up, thoughts of needing to change his clothes and wondering if the member would want him to get a fresh plate of soup fighting with the burning lust the harsh fucking had caused within him. Fighting to keep his composure, he turned to the customer, intending to inquire if he wanted his food replaced.

Before Jason could find his voice, the member said, "Get down under the table and clean me up." Moving his chair back to its position at the table -- it had moved back about 2 feet when the man had jumped up earlier -- the naked, masked customer added, "Make yourself comfortable, you're going to be there a while. And if you cum while you're down there, make sure you clean that up, too."

* * *

Westerly lay back on the padded desk, the last spurts and dribbles from his latest orgasm spewing onto his stomach.

Having pulled out when Westerly had started to cum for the second time, Gray now moved away from both Westerly and the Headmaster, who had released his grip on the middle-man, and gave the still-excited "educator" unimpeded access to the boy's spunk-oozing backside. Fired up by the stimulation his cock had been treated to inside of Gray, as well as the sight he'd just witnessed as the other two had fucked so wildly, the Headmaster did not even bother to speak before plunging in the plum-colored head, causing the boy to arch and groan with pained pleasure.

Standing to one side, Gray watched the other two for a moment before climbing on the desk, his cum-smeared, throbbing cock hovering above Westerly's head as he bent down to lick the ribbons of sperm streaking the youth's stomach before running his tongue up to the groin to lap at the cum-soaked pubic hair above the boy's rapidly reviving prick. Turning his flushed, sweaty face towards the audience, Gray ordered, "Suck down on my manhood -- I want to spend my second spunk-load down your whoring throat!"

Westerly was more than willing to comply, gulping down the straining, blood-darkened organ with the ease of a hungry, well-practiced cock-hound.

Thrusting in a gentle but intensifying rhythm between the boy's eager lips, Gray took a break from his own oral ministrations to pull back on Westerly's legs, taking a closer look at the Headmaster's vein-bulging, rigid cock as it pumped in and out of the boy as he allowed the young blond's erection to rub against his face, the rigid organ bobbing back and forth from the Headmaster's thrusts.

"How exciting it is -- the sight of your great organ covered with my seed, working my stepson's hungry back passage!" Gray exclaimed.

"Westerly has always been hungry for man-seed! He spends every free moment he has sucking on hard manhoods, both before and behind!" the Headmaster said, "Indeed, it is hard to say which end of him is hungrier for it -- just see how his nether-lips are suckling at my root! Oh, yes! So very tightly!"

Gray moaned as Westerly started pulling and pushing harder against his Stepfather's pelvis, the Headmaster's words obviously inflaming the boy's passion. "Oh, yes, lad, suckle that hard teat! Draw out my manly milk!" Unable to hold back any longer, Gray gave out a mighty yell, the force of his orgasm causing him to yank out of Westerly 's mouth, spraying the boy's face with part of his cum-load, before the young man grabbed the twitching cock and aimed it at his open mouth, eagerly lapping up the remaining spurts. "That's it, boy, drink it all up!"

* * *

Jason missed the remainder of the play, spending the next half hour under the green-and-black masked member's table, sucking the man's thick 8 inches to orgasm twice more as the member ate his dinner and watched the floor show. Jason always knew when something particularly exciting happened on stage, since the member would then reach down and press Jason's head more firmly into his groin, muttering encouragement either to Jason or to the action on stage with murmured sentences like "Take it, cocksucker, all the way down!" or "That's right, baby, both cocks at once, right up your whoring ass!"

Jason himself came twice; once while he was licking up the last traces of cum from the member's hair, blond thighs -- the last remaining dribbles from their fuck on the table earlier -- as he energetically beat himself off; and once more when the member let loose for the second time in Jason's mouth, incidentally pushing one of his big toes into Jason's open, wet anus. After each orgasm Jason made sure to meticulously clean up after himself -- first from the member's legs, then from the chair and finally from the non-absorbent but soft-and-luxuriant feeling fabric the room was carpeted with.

By the sounds, and smells, coming from the tables around them, it was clear that the stage-show was an all-around hit -- from his kneeling position, Jason could see many naked and semi-naked Club employees in similar positions to his own, either sitting in members' laps, sucking on their patrons' cocks or cleaning up the results from the carpet.

The appearance of a pair of expensive shoes leading up expensive slacks to the only covered crotch in the room, announced the arrival of the Club's manager, Mr. Colbert, at the table.

Jason licked his spunk-covered lips, thinking about that cloth-covered package -- the bulge was clearly visible even in the dim lighting and through the dark fabric.

"And how was your meal, sir? Everything to your satisfaction, I trust?" Mr. Colbert's deep voice conveyed polite enquiry, without sounding subservient -- a host speaking to a guest rather than an employee to a customer.

"As usual, Colbert, your staff and kitchen have lived up to my every expectation," the masked man was equally self-assured, his state of undress and the obvious evidence of his recent sexual activities ignored as readily as the cutlery from his recently finished dinner. "I would particularly like you to convey my compliments to the chef -- the soup was exquisite."

"I will pass on you compliments personally, sir," Mr. Colbert said with a small inclination of his head, acknowledging the compliments the member had given him. "And now, sir, if you will follow Jacob," Mr. Colbert gestured to an immaculately dressed waiter, his uniform shirt a crisp white and his plump 9 inch erection standing correctly to attention, "he will take you backstage to meet with the young man you reserved."

Looking at Jacob, Jason was all-too aware of his own messy, rumpled and deflated state. He suddenly felt self-conscious and wondered how he could get from under the table to the staff changing room without being noticed.

No sooner did he have that thought than Mr. Colbert's head pushed under the table-cloth, pinning the wide-eyed, indecisive Jason to the spot. 'Oh, no!' he thought, 'Mr. Colbert is the most demanding boss there is -- he'd never allow a member of staff to be seen like this! I'm sooo screwed!'

"He-hello, sir. I, I, I was just getting up to, uh, go change my uniform," Jason stammered, the laser-like stare transforming his usual awe of the man to outright terror.

"No hurry, Jason," Mr. Colbert rumbled, causing Jason's heart to lurch in fear, visions of suspension from work or outright firing running through his head. "It so happens that I wanted to sit through this next show -- I haven't seen the new dancing act performed before an audience yet. So why don't you stay right where you are," Mr. Colbert said, sitting down in the just-vacated seat, "and take care of this?" Mr. Colbert expertly opened his fly and released the foot-long club that was his pride and glory.

Even if Jason could have thought of a good reason, he wouldn't have said it -- he'd been raised to believe that it was rude to talk when his mouth was full.

* * *

In a small room, filled with props and costumes, which was used as a dressing room for the stage shows, Kevin Grayson was lying on his back on a small divan while a green-and-black masked man licked up every last trace of cum and sweat from his body.

The older Grayson began with his son's right foot, diligently lapping between each pair of toes before sucking as much of the young man's foot into his mouth as he could, before giving the other foot the same attention. He then proceeded up Kevin's left instep to the ankle, then running his tongue in broad stripes up Kevin's calf before starting again at a slightly different part of the boy's ankle. Having licked ever part beneath Kevin's left knee, he made sure to be just as thorough with the right foot and calf, continuing then along the muscular right thigh, the light dusting of fair hair lightly tickling his tongue.

Having cleaned both thighs, Grayson ignored the obvious next target and instead moved to kiss and lick at his son's face, rubbing the globs of cum in Kevin's hair into the boy's scalp as he lapped and sucked at his face before moving on to Kevin's neck.

All the while the younger man was moaning deliriously, begging mindlessly, "Oh, please, Daddy, don't tease me like this! Just a quick fuck, please, then you can do whatever you want! Oh, yes! Daddy, that feels so good! Please, Daddy, just suck my dick, work my ass! Oh, Daddy! Oh, Dad! Oh, yeah, like that, lick me there, like that, Daddy!"

Loving parent that Grayson was, he did not allow his son's pleas to distract him from what he was doing. He knew Kevin had received more than his fair share of fucks tonight -- the entire Club had watched him take them! He had allowed himself to orgasm several times earlier that evening specifically so that he would not be pushed by his own lust to hurry an act he had been looking forward to ever since Kevin had told him that a new play was being put together specifically for Kevin to act in.

Originally, the play was supposed to have been about various teachers walking in on the naughty schoolboy and the horny headmaster. It had been Kevin's suggestion, prompted by his experiences with his father, that the intruding character be changed. It had then been a simple matter of mispronouncing his lines, saying 'Father' instead of 'Stepfather' every once in a while -- all for the sake of inflaming his own father's passion, getting Grayson in just the right mood for this after-show treat.

Kevin himself had a treat waiting for his father behind the butt-plug one of his fellow actors had inserted into him as soon as the curtain had come down. Since it had been a stage performance, the other actors had made a point of shooting most of their cum into the air, where the audience could see it; but Kevin had made sure to collect the first two or three spurts from each cum-load in his talented ass.

Ywashere
Ywashere
218 Followers