Genuine Ch. 02

Story Info
Laura prepares for her date.
760 words
4.29
36.7k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/18/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
greenbee
greenbee
26 Followers

It's short. Next time will be longer, that's a promise.

~Green

Chapter 2:

Laura felt sick to her stomach. She couldn't remember the last time she had been so nervous. It had taken her over a half an hour by train to cross the bay from San Francisco to Alameda so she would have to hurry if she was going to be ready in time.

Laura glanced at the clock, hurrying out of her coat. It was 6:10. James would be arriving in an hour and twenty minutes. She hopped in the shower, choosing to use the ginger-rose scented soap that she saved for special occasions. The spicy scent rose up as the shower steamed, going to her head. She traced a slippery trail between her breasts and down over her stomach and in between her legs. She lingered there for a moment thinking of the way James had looked at her in the restaurant.

Laura wasn't a slut, she rarely even dated with school taking up so much of her time. Even so, there was something about James that made her wish she was the type of girl who could jump into bed with a man on the first date. She was more than sure that their date was little more than a foray into the "exotic" for him. An easy lay with the curvy black young thing.

Regardless of what he thought was going to happen and what the naughty side of her brain was whispering that she should do Laura knew that tonight's dinner would be a PG rated affair. James would arrive, they would go to dinner, maybe have dessert, and then he would drive her home. She wouldn't even invite him in and after he realized that she wasn't such an easy nut to crack he would be polite enough, but after he drove off she would never see him again. The scenario had happened to her enough during her undergraduate and even high school years and not exclusively by white men. Men of all backgrounds seemed to assume that big tits meant an easy lay. Most had left her company angry at having wasted their time and money.

Laura laughed humorlessly as she turned off the water.

"I don't even know why you agreed to this."

Wrapping a large fluffy towel around her body and another on top of her head she sauntered out of the bathroom and across her bedroom. She had half a mind to call James and cancel their date but the man had taken her number without giving his own. Laura reached all the way into the back of her closet until her fingers brushed against the feathery softness that she had been looking for.

The cashmere sweater dress was one of the nicest garments she owned. It was long, reaching to her mid-thigh. The sleeves were extra long, brushing at her knuckles and the scoop neck was low enough to show off just a touch of cleavage. The soft material contoured to her curves and the buttery yellow color settled nicely against her brown skin. She completed the outfit with a wide brown leather belt and soft leather ankle boots. She tore her bathroom apart looking for anything that resembled make-up and all she could find was a tube of old mascara. As she swept a few passes over her lashes her doorbell rang. Laura's stomach jumped. He was early by twenty minutes.

Laura smoothed the front of her dress trying to calm her jumping nerves. Then she grabbed her purse and a coat and went to the door. When she opened it the only thing she could do was stand there. She had been impressed before, but this was getting a little ridiculous.

James stood about a foot taller than her diminutive height, a detail that was lost in the café where she stood over him with her coffee pot. From his khaki pants and cotton button down shirt she could tell that he was going for a casual look.

He was failing miserably.

The naughty side of her brain was going into over drive, wondering why on earth she couldn't sleep with this man on the first date. She visibly shivered at the thought of any part of his body between her legs. James smiled down at her with his dark blue eyes like he knew what she was thinking. He had charming winkle lines at the corner of his eyes. Laura felt her insides melt. This was going to be one hell of a fight.

greenbee
greenbee
26 Followers