Geoff's Genes Win

Story Info
Lovely Indian wife uses friend's soldiers.
1.5k words
4.11
82.4k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt like shit. All I could think about was the fight we had last week. My lovely wife Sunita continued her affair with Geoff. It had been almost a year. My worst nightmare had materialized. What I thought would be just a few flings to spice up our sex lives turned into something she couldn't turn off. Now my Sunita was insatiable. She needed both of our cocks.

We'd been trying to have children now for 6 months but to no avail. I didn't want to see a doctor. I was afraid that it might be my problem. I feared facing the fact that I could not pass my genes to the next generation. There is something very primal, programmed into our psyche, and into our human biology which enables us to have such a strong desire to spread our genes. It's about propagation and survival. The most sought after and desirable characteristics are naturally passed on, and the weaker genes are flushed out of the human genome.

It all came back in living color as I was driving home from the airport.

"You selfish sonofabitch! You'd rather blame me than at least get this checked out by a doctor!"

"Cut the shit! How do you know it's me? I'm cumming gallons into you when we fuck, and you think I'm the problem? How about Geoff?"

"Leave him out of this! We had an agreement!" she yelled back.

This struck me like a sucker-punch. She's right. We both agreed to invite another person into our den. I knew I would hurt her permanently if I emphasized the point that it couldn't be my problem because Geoff had not been able to plant his seed in my wife's womb also. Had he or my wife been using birth-control? After all, we agreed that their affair was none of my business. Shit. This was getting complicated by the minute.

Ten minutes from home.

Fuck her. Why doesn't she get checked out? I'll pick up my stuff and spend the night at a motel. I need the space. Why me? Why did this get so complicated? Is there any way to work this out? She told me that she loved me. There must be a way...

I pulled into the garage. I was sweating bullets. I'm coming home 12 hours early. What if they're in our room right now? Shit. I felt an intense anger. Anger at my self for letting this whole game get out of hand. This is crazy. I'm angry but I want this to work out. I have to make this work out...we'll talk.

This game must end now. We have to be like we were. How things ever be the same again? I want a family.

I got out of the elevator. I walked to our penthouse. I quietly prayed as I slowly put the key in the hole and I turned it so I made absolutely no noise. The door clicked open. I didn't yell my customary greeting signaling my presence.

I smelled incense. My heart sunk. I felt weak. I slowly dropped by bags on the floor and sauntered into the main hallway. A sliver of soft light cut a path of light in the darkness of the hallway. I heard my wife's voice. Maybe she was on the phone?

I made sure I wasn't seen. I slowly opened the door and almost gasped at what I saw.

I felt a knot in my stomach. I wanted to scream, but the words wouldn't come out. Instead I felt a painful erection bursting through my pants.

My lovely wife and my friend Geoff were both in our bed - stark naked and facing one another. My wife had a lustful look on her face. Her beautiful long black hair was draped over her boobs. She began kissing Geoff's neck and licking his ear.

"I will give you what I've been wanting to give you for so long. From now on, when you make love to your husband I want you to make him wear a condom. Only I can fertilize you. You are my field. I will enter you unprotected as I wish."

I could see my wife eating everything up. I was sickened, but I couldn't intervene. The uncertainty and danger of the entire episode paralyzed me.

"You are the object of my desire. I will enter you whenever I please. You will comply each and every time. I have priority over your husband. When I have finally planted my seed in you, our relationship will end."

My wife leaned forward and started darting the tip of her tongue on the underside of Geoff's unclipped penis. She pulled back his rough foreskin and licked his glans. The flavor of his cock gave her an intense pleasure. She then licked the slit of his penis until his cock grew to gargantuan proportions.

She then proceeded to lick his hairy sack with it's treasures bouncing up and down. He stroked my wife's beautiful pussy until her quim glistened with wet desire.

Geoff then took my wife juices and made her lick his fingers. Then he held my wife's head and plunged it on his cock. Sunita sucked his cock furiously. Her head bobbed up and down on Geoff's erect cock until she got dizzy. She then licked her fingertips and rubbed the tip of Geoff's stalk like it were some kind of exotic dessert.

Then suddenly, Geoff got behind my wife while they were both in the spoon position, and my wife guided his missile into her wet hole. I heard the slurping squishy sounds of gentle entry. He then retracted slowly, and reentered with a jab. My wife started grinding her hips. She was wet. He increased the pace of his thrusts.

Then, he got on his back, and my wife got on top of his hard body. He slowly guided his cock into my wife's quim. She slowly impaled herself on his cock. He rubbed her tits and was slapping her buttocks and pinching them. My wife started breathing heavy. Now she was screaming "faster! Oh ho! Please fuck harder and faster! Oh God!"

Geoff was totally silent. He obliged. He pistoned his huge cock into my wife's pussy so fast, it was like some sort of jackhammer. It was a blur. His movements were so rhythmical, so fluid.

My wife's body started twitching. It was like she was possessed. "Aaaahhhhhhh! Ooooohhhh! Yyeeahhhh..." She orgasmed. Geoff did not stop at all. He kept on hammering away.

Then, he got my wife on all fours. With both hands, he separated my wife's butt-cheeks and started eating my lovely wife from behind. He started from the bottom and licked all the way past her anus. My wife had a huge smile on her face and was approaching another climax. His licks got faster and then he just kept licking her clit. My wife buried her face in her pillow and I could hear her grunts.

Finally, Geoff stroked his cock to erection. His cock was as straight as a flagpole and looked as if there were a plum at the end. His cock was very veiny and ribbed. He slowly entered my wife without saying a word. My wife yelped. He drove his cock straight in and just kept his cock buried inside Sunita. They were both facing a mirror and Geoff paused to look at his jaguar-like body towering above my wife's smaller figure. He could see My wife's curvaceous back tapering into her small waist and then ending in two luscious brown hips.

Geoff knew that this was the home strech. This would be his first attempt at propagation. It was all so primal. He thrusted slowly - in and out. His cock-head felt every contour of my wife's canal. "Oh God Geoff. Make it good. Give me your seed..."

Geoff increased the pace of his thrusting. He started jiggling my wife's buttocks. He was getting turned on watching himself in the mirror. My wife's buttocks undulated by the shockwaves of Geoff's thrusts. He started going full-speed. He roughly rammed his cock into sunita's pussy.

"Won't be long now Sunita. I'm gonna make sure I plant my seed tonight. Just keep moving those hot hips baby."

"Oh God. You make me sooooo happy. Just keep ramming that cock home baby. Oh God! I feel your cock head growing! Oh God...this is it!"

"Oh Sunita! This is it baby. I can't hold it back. This hurts like a motherfucker!"

He pulled on my wife's hair with all his might. My wife's back arched up and her back was bent like a bow while Geoff pounded mercilessly.

"OHHHHHHH FUUUUCK! OH YES! OH MY FUCKING GOODNESS! OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

My wife's brown face was beet red. Geoff's ass and legs twitched. My wife wailed like a wolf.

I could see copious amounts of sticky cum bursting out of her pussy. It went everywhere.

Geoff didn't pull out for two minutes. He was still hard as a rock and he kept his cock buried to the hilt to ensure that his flagellating sperm could invade my wife's precious eggs. He pulled out. My wife gingerly licked his cock.

They both knew, and I knew it too. Geoff's genes would propagate.

I grabbed my bags and never turned back.