George and Ben

Story Info
Kelly and the two men in her life.
10.7k words
4.55
21.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn!" Kelly probably could have used a much stronger word, but what would be the point, there was no-one to hear her. She had felt the rear of her Range Rover begin to shake about. Something was wrong. She looked into the side mirror and saw the horse float rocking alarmingly and leaning much more than it should. Her first thought was for George, she didn't want him to come to harm.

There was a parking bay at the bottom of the hill so she eased back and pulled in. One of the trailer's wheels had gone and the threads of the wheel studs were badly damaged, not the kind of thing that could be fixed easily. She took out her mobile phone and tried to call her father. There was no signal. This time she let her frustrations get the better of her. "Fuck!"

Going to the rear of the float, she lowered the ramp and stepped in to be greeted by a snicker from George, her six year old black stallion. "It's all right George, we're just stopping for a rest. There's a stream here for you to drink from, and some nice fresh grass to munch while I figure out what to do."

She unclipped his halter from the ring and backed him out of the float. George nuzzled her as he always did, and she led him to the stream for a drink. He stepped back from the water and held his head up, listening for something. It was several seconds before Kelly heard the sound of thunder getting nearer, but there wasn't a cloud in the sky.

Around the bend in the road, coming down the hill from the direction that she had come, was a group of at least thirty motor cycles, and not just any motor cycles, she recognised them as the group of Harleys that were at the truck stop that she had left fifteen minutes before.

Vroom, vroom, vroom, wave after wave of them roared past. Then one slowed and turned around. "No, don't." Kelly whispered to herself, willing him not to stop, as the rider trickled back to where she was parked.

The rider kicked the stand down and propped the bike onto it. "Do you have a problem?" He asked as he took his helmet off. He did not look much like a biker, his designer stubble was pierced by a white smile, his dark complexion highlighted his blue eyes and after he had run fingers through his black hair, he looked positively handsome. He wore a black leather jacket and leather pants and boots, not the grunge colours and scruffy jeans of a bikie gang. This was not what her vision of what a biker wore, these clothes were what a serious motor cyclist wore, not what the others she saw at the truck stop wearing. "Cat got your tongue?" He asked through his smile.

"Huh? Sorry, but you're not what I expected."

"I know, I'm supposed to be some hairy, tattooed biker, with a huge belly and that sort of stuff. Sorry to disappoint you."

"Don't be. I seem to have lost a wheel somewhere, you didn't see it back there somewhere did you?"

"I did actually, not that it's going to do you any good, going by those studs."

"What am I going to do? I can't get any reception here, otherwise I would have called my father to bring a new axle and fix it for me. I can't leave George here while I go back for help, he's too valuable for that."

"I could take you up to the top of that hill and see if you can get a signal from there. If you can, you can arrange for your father to get help for you. What do you say?"

"Thank you so much, that would be great if you can do that. I'll need to get George back into the float first."

"Will that be a problem, will you need a hand?"

"No, he's used to this." Kelly took hold of the halter and led him into the float, he stood still while she clipped his halter to the ring in front of him. "You could give me a hand with this if you want." She said as she stooped and grabbed the tail gate. "It's pretty heavy." It might have been a heavy tail-gate, but with the torsion spring to help, she could manage on her own.

He helped her lift it into place and lock it, and she opened the access door at the front and went in to fasten a safety chain to hold it from the inside. Stepping out, she locked the access door.

"He must be worth a lot for you to go to all that bother."

"Yes he is, he's a good horse and I wouldn't want anything to happen to him."

"What is he, a race horse?"

"No, he's my eventing horse. We're on our way back from a three day event over the past weekend."

"How did you go?"

"We won." She said, without any suggestion of pride, but as if it was the most natural thing in the world. "Actually George won, I was just the passenger, he did all the hard work."

"I don't suppose you have a helmet, do you?"

"I have my riding helmet, it's not the same as yours but it will offer some protection, if I should need it. I'm Kelly by the way."

"Ben, I'm please to meet you Kelly, Ben Jacobsen. Do you have a name to go with Kelly?"

"Jordan." Kelly said as she got her riding helmet from the Rangey. Ben noticed the riding clothes and a prize ribbon in the back, along with a saddle and bridle.

She straddled the bike and sat on the pillion. Ben kicked it into life and the signature thump thump, thump thump of the Harley, caused by both pistons of the vee twin motor firing on the same stroke, vibrated through her body from between her legs. It felt just like her heartbeat. "Hang on." Ben yelled over his shoulder as he twisted the throttle and the bike roared off up the hill. Kelly's heartbeat began to race, this was a new experience for her, it was so different from the sensation that she felt when riding George, and she could feel herself reacting to it, a moistness between her legs. She clung to Ben, leaning in to his firm body. This too was a new sensation. Brad's body was not as firm as this, he had a thin layer of good living around his waistline. She thought of Brad and how angry he was with her, and how he had left her when he stormed out of the truck stop.

Ben stopped his bike at the top of the hill and Kelly stepped off. Taking her mobile from her pocket, she dialled her home. "Dad, thank God I finally managed to get through to you. I've broken down and I need you to come and get me, and to bring a new axle for my float."

"What happened, I checked it out myself before you left and it was perfect." His concerned voice not believing what she had told him.

"One of the wheels came off and the wheel studs are damaged, even if we could get the wheel back on, it probably won't stay on for very long."

"Okay Honey, I'll find an axle, even if I have to strip one from another trailer, tell me where you are and I'll get there as quickly as I can."

"I figure that I'm a couple of hours drive away, about thirty kilometres from the truck stop at Riddick Springs. We pulled into a parking bay at the bottom of this long hill, you can't miss us."

"Can you stay there? I might not be able to make it before the morning."

"We'll be fine, there's plenty of feed and water for George and I might be able to rustle up something for myself."

"Take care Honey, I'll get to you as soon as I can, and I'll bring you some food and coffee."

"Thanks Dad."

"Thanks Ben." Kelly said as she put her helmet back on and climbed back onto the Harley.

"Do you have any food with you?"

"No, I was hoping to be home by this evening, why?"

"If you take George out and let him graze, I'll go back to the truck stop and get us something to eat. How do you like your coffee?"

"White thanks, no sugar."

"Sweet enough, huh?"

"That's what they say." She smiled at him. "Why are you doing this?"

"Damsel in distress and all that. You needed help and I decided to give you that help. I want nothing in return by the way. I'll be back soon." He kicked the bike over and roared off towards the truck stop.

Kelly lowered the tail gate and backed George out of the trailer. He drank thirstily from the cool, clear stream before lowering his head to munch on the long grass. She sat on the front of her Range Rover and watched him. They had been together since he was a foal, and a bond had grown between them. Satisfied at last, George moved over to her to get his nose rubbed. "You were great, I never would have succeeded without you." She whispered to him. This was something that she always did with him, stroke his nose and talk quietly to him. He seemed to understand everything that she told him, and would often, as he did now, fall asleep with his head on her shoulder. They stayed in that position until George jerked his head up and listened. Soon Kelly heard the sound of the Harley and Ben returning.

He had a container sitting on the tank of his Harley and he reached into the saddle bag and produced a six pack of beer. "I hope you like beer, I didn't like the look of the wine that they were selling and I don't drink the hard stuff."

"What sort of biker are you? I've never heard of any that don't drink JD or Beam. Come to that, you don't look much like one."

"I'm not really, I have a day job, I only ride on weekends, and the group that I ride with are not hard core bikers, we are mostly professional types out for some fun. A lot of them were bikies, once but have moved on and got real jobs. They love to put on their old colours and ride on weekends. What about you? I don't know of any professional horse riders, at least not any who do what you do."

While he was talking he was unpacking the food and stacking it on the bonnet of the Range Rover, a steak sandwich each, some fries and salad and pie for later. He opened a beer and handed it to her. Kelly hadn't realised that it had been so long since she last had anything to drink.

"I do this as a hobby, but I am working towards the National trials and Olympic selection, but that's a few years off yet. My dad is a horse breeder, mostly race horses, but when I wasn't a boy and became interested in riding, he decided that I should go down this road. George was a present for my 16th birthday, but I wasn't allowed to ride him seriously until he was a four year old. Dad said that was to give his bones a chance to mature, eventing is harder on horses than flat racing. In the mean time I had to build up a rapport with him, to be able to talk to him, calm him down when he got stressed so that he had an even temperament."

"Is that important?"

"It is probably the most important thing, particularly during the dressage. If you look at the riders, they are just sitting there in the saddle, it is all about talking to your horse and him responding without actually saying anything. It is done by touch and knee pressure. George and I understand each other perfectly, I have only to press a finger in a particular place for him to change gait or direction. The judges can't even see me doing it."

"Why was your friend so pissed off with you?"

"Who? Oh Brad. Yeah he was, wasn't he? His Daddy bought him two of Dad's best eventing horses, they were not as good as George, but he'll never be sold. What neither of them could understand is that a good horse is only a part of this sport, and treating them as badly as he does is not going to help. He thought that he would beat me, and on breeding and experience I guess that he should have."

"But you beating him was no excuse for him saying what he did to you, was it?"

"No, there's no excuse for that, but then Brad is Brad, he has to win everything. What hurt him more than anything else is the fact that this is George and my first year on the eventing circuit, our first competition actually."

"I can understand him being upset about a novice rider beating him, but to yell and scream at you like he did is unforgivable. Surely he should realise that he can't win every time?"

"But I won, and I won it from day one in the Dressage. George did not miss a beat, he was perfect, nothing distracted him one bit. I just sat there and rested my fingers where they needed to be, but I think he was a heartbeat ahead of me every time."

"You love him, don't you?"

"You had noticed that, had you?" Kelly smiled at him, just to let him know that any suggestion that she could love nothing or no-one else was utter rubbish. Why she did this, she didn't know, after all, she had only just met the guy.

"You could say that."

"What about you? I know that you're a part-time biker, what do you do the rest of the time?"

"You promise not to laugh?"

"I promise, cross my heart, spit my death and hope to die."

"I'm a Lawyer."

"What kind of Lawyer?"

"A good one." He actually laughed, it was a nice laugh, nothing forced about it. "No, I'm probably mediocre at best. But I'm working on it, I'm working on a project that is hoped to get this State to revisit its Laws of Association."

"What does that mean?"

"In an effort to reduce the amount of drug trafficking and the violence that goes with it, they have introduced laws that prohibit anyone from being associated with these so called 'outlaw biker gangs'. What we are hoping to do is get them to look more closely at that law because, while it makes it illegal for these gangs to get together, it also stops members of other biker groups, such as the one that I belong to, to have, as members, guys who wear the colours of an outlaw group, and are not involved in any other activities."

It was almost dark and George had walked around to the rear of the trailer. He snickered to tell Kelly that it was his bed time, so she stood up and threw his blanket over his back and led him into the trailer. She poured some water from the container in the front compartment of the trailer into a bowl, and gave him a good double handful of chaff. "Ben, come here." Ben sidled up beside George until he joined her at the front of the trailer. "Gently rub his nose and talk softly to him." Kelly rubbed George's nose. "Hey big boy, this is Ben, he's a good guy, I know you'll like him, you'd better like him because I do. Your turn."

Ben rubbed George's nose. "Hi George, I'm Ben, I hear that you've been taking good care of my girl." This brought a sharp look and smile from Kelly. "Maybe one day you'll let me ride you, I don't see why she should have all the fun." George looked at Ben and nodded his head. "Good boy, I knew you would."

George looked at Kelly as if to ask her what was going to happen next, would she sleep on the other side of the trailer, or in the back of the Range Rover, or would she stay up all night, talking to this new man in her life.

"I have something to show you." Ben said as Kelly sat down on the spare horse blanket that she'd spread out for them. He took his mobile phone from his pocket and turned on the camcorder app. The picture showed Brad get something out of the back of his SUV and bend over one of the wheels of her trailer. "He has cracked the wheel nuts of your trailer. I took that through the window of the truck stop but I couldn't get away quickly enough to prevent you from driving off. I would have caught up with you, but we were pulled over by an overzealous cop who had to go over every bike, harassing us, and looking for defects. We get this all the time, and this is part of what we hope to change."

"But you could have warned me before I drove off, surely?"

"No, for starters I had to pay for my food, and then one of the other bikers wanted to ask me something. By the time that I'd extricated myself you had already left. Am I forgiven?"

If it hadn't been dark Kelly would have seen his pleading look, but she did see the smile that followed it, and he saw her smile that told him that she wasn't blaming him for what happened.

He grabbed the last beers and handed hers to her. 'I don't usually drink beer, and never as much as this, but there was something about Ben that had me relaxed, more relaxed than I had ever been with Brad.' Kelly thought to herself as she sipped the beer.

A hand reached out and held her face. "You are an amazing young woman, do you know that?" What could she say? Nothing as it turned out, because his lips were on hers preventing a reply. She replied in her own way. She kissed him hard, harder than she had ever kissed anyone before in her life, harder than she had ever kissed Brad.

"You're pretty amazing yourself." She whispered to him when they finally separated. It was her turn to prevent a reply. His tongue reached for her lips and pressed against them seeking admission. With little hesitation this was granted. His hand moved from her face to cup her breast. Even through the shirt and bra she could feel his tenderness. She made no attempt to stop him. She shivered and she wasn't even cold, maybe it was a quiver rather than a shiver, or even a tremble. Whatever it was she was enjoying it and could feel the moistness once more between her legs, this Ben was good. She lay down on the blanket and he followed her, his hand working on the buttons of her shirt, and then sliding around her back, she raised herself up enough for him to accomplish this, so that he could undo the clasp of her bra.

A tongue encircled her nipple and his lips enclose it and he suckled her until her nipple was puffed up as it had never been. She reached for his trousers and what was inside them. It felt hard, and big, and "oh my god, I can't be". Her body convulsed as his hand slid between her legs. She was still in her jeans and panties but she could feel his fingers rubbing her and bringing her to a shattering orgasm.

"Help me . . . . "

"Help you what?" He asked.

"Help me understand what is happening here, and then help me move this blanket into the trailer where we can be more comfortable." She stood up unsteadily, and grabbed the blanket and carried it into the trailer. George snickered in welcome. "Don't watch George, and you might need to shut your ears as well, I could get noisy."

"Do you think he understood?"

"I hope so." She had the blanket spread and was taking off her jeans.

"Leave your panties on."

"Why?"

"I want to be the one that takes them off."

"Be my guest." She lay down and Ben dropped down beside her.

"You are gorgeous, you have such perfect boobs." He kissed them. "And such an attractive belly button." His tongue entered it and he kissed his way south. "Such nice panties." He put his mouth over her pussy and blew. His breath was heated when it passed through the fabric and she felt his warmth deep inside her. "Such a sweet pussy." He said as he lowered her panties and pushed them down her legs. "I must have more of your sweet pussy." His tongue pushed between her pussy lips and into her.

"Do you know what you're doing to me?"

"I hope so, I'm trying to give you pleasure."

"You're succeeding. Will you stop mucking around and make love to me."

"Do you want me to make love to you, or to fuck you?"

"Is there a difference?"

"Of course. Love is best, but if you want the other I'll be only too happy to oblige."

"I'll take your word for it and settle for love."

Ben lowered himself to her and Kelly raised herself to meet him, and she realised immediately that what she had with Brad was sex, and this was slow, gentle, beautiful, sensual love at its finest, and it went on forever, or that's how it seemed. There was none of this rush to finish that she had experienced with Brad and that left her unsatisfied when he finished. Kelly was satisfied several times before, with a soft grunt Ben had come.

"Oh my god, I never knew that I could have so many orgasms at one time. Do you have to take it out?"

"No, but he'll probably drop out eventually." He bent down and kissed her trembling lips. "I thought that was the best loving that I'd ever had, it must be because I love you."

"I don't think that it's possible that two people could fall in love so quickly. Hold me, please." Her arms went around his neck and drew him down to her. She looked over his shoulder to see George's head looking down at her.

They slept briefly until Kelly rolled on top of Ben. She had been massaging him for all of thirty seconds and he was ready for her. Straddling him she fed him into her and began to rock back and forth, tilting her hips as she went, grasping him with her tight body, her hands resting on his hard stomach, her fingertips pressing into him. "Slow down, it's not a race."